PDA

View Full Version : This news story is just weird!

kaorder1999
11-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Man blames parking lot peep show on “explosive diarrhea”

By Naples Daily News staff report
Published Wednesday, November 4, 2009

COLLIER COUNTY — A van, a light and a lack of clothes landed a Lehigh Acres man in jail Monday after Collier Sheriff’s officials said he exposed himself to two women in the parking lot of a store off Juliet Boulevard.

According to Sheriff’s reports, deputies arrived at the store’s parking lot after a woman and her daughter reported seeing a naked man, later identified as David Todd Napodano, 42, stand-up inside a white van and shake his hips at them.

Once on the scene, deputies located Napodano’s 2004 Chevrolet box-truck van in the parking lot.

Reports said deputies spotted a still naked Napodano inside "in plain view" an hour after he flashed the victims.

When deputies spoke with Napodano, he told them he had “explosive diarrhea” and he was using his underwear to clean himself, according to the report. But upon examining Napodano’s underwear, deputies found no evidence of uncontrolled bowels, according to the report.

Napodano, of the 200 block of Ivan Avenue N., Lehigh Acres, was arrested and charged with indecent exposure.

BigGulpsHuh?
11-06-2009, 10:27 AM
i like how they put all that dude's information in the report. they should have added his social security number as well.

FbCoachB40
11-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
Reports said deputies spotted a still naked Napodano inside "in plain view" an hour after he flashed the victims.

An HOUR LATER!!!????? What were the police doing?

Daddy D 11
11-06-2009, 10:59 AM
I do that all the time.

Ranger Mom
11-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by BigGulpsHuh?
i like how they put all that dude's information in the report. they should have added his social security number as well.

Yeah...they should have!!!

Weirdos like this don't deserve any privacy!!!

He is the one "hanging it out there for all the world to see"...we might as well know everything else about him!!