PDA

View Full Version : The Season Finale

maroonpirate04
11-06-2009, 06:05 AM
This day we dreaded, the last day of the final week of the regular football season is finally here. The suspense for some districts to decide who stays home and who moves on into the playoffs. For alot of teams it's the final Friday :( until next year. For those teams you deserve:2thumbsup for working your tails off and gave everything you got in representing your school well. Congrats:clap: :clap: to the teams who advancing and good luck;) The road is now alot tougher to get to the top. Post your "SPIRIT SIGNS" to support your teams.

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/maroonpirate04/DSC00715.jpg

GO SINTON PIRATES!!!

FIRE UP YOUR CANNONS!!!

TIME TO SEEK YOUR TREASURE!

95mustang
11-06-2009, 08:12 AM
This is also the night that many of these young men will put on the pads and lace up their cleats for the last time. I wish everyone safe travels to and from the games tonight.

Pendragon13
11-06-2009, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by 95mustang
This is also the night that many of these young men will put on the pads and lace up their cleats for the last time. I wish everyone safe travels to and from the games tonight. The last time is something you never forget...of course mine came during the playoffs so I expected to still be playing the next week. It's hard to just walk away from something that has been a big part of your life for 6 years or more..:(