PDA

View Full Version : Tatum trash talking on Smoaky

old dragon
11-05-2009, 11:27 PM
Het Dirty Dan,some of your Tatum buddies are talking upset of the Bucks over on Smoaky.com.They must be afraid to talk that over here.:D

dirtydan
11-05-2009, 11:47 PM
dunno whats in the kool aid they are drinking. everybody down there is a coach, so i wouldn't be surprised at what they say.
they need the kool aid to get up enough nerves to get on the same field with the bucs. its going to be 14 - 0 before they get off the bus. got ur fingers crossed for CH, they really need to come thru. i can see code red.

dirtydan
11-05-2009, 11:58 PM
old drag - did you know that nr 22 on our team, his daddy and grand daddy are from down there, they come up to some of our games. this old man has grandkids and great nephews everywhere. at tatum and gilmer high schools, 3 at U houston,
i think a couple at tennessee, one left tenn and went to louisiana, some more at other colleges i can't remember.

oldtownag
11-06-2009, 08:31 AM
I've said it once, I will say it again. You better be carefull what you wish for!

waterboy
11-06-2009, 08:44 AM
Like I've said before, Carthage better hope Gladewater wins tonight......:p Your Dawgs have a chance at a second title in a row,......IF the Buckeyes go D1.:D

waterboy
11-06-2009, 09:04 AM
BTW, I didn't see much "trash-talking" going on over there on smoaky. There are a few of their fans that think they have a chance, but I don't think even they really believe it........:D

lulu
11-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
BTW, I didn't see much "trash-talking" going on over there on smoaky. There are a few of their fans that think they have a chance, but I don't think even they really believe it........:D Give 'em their five minutes of dilousion (sp?). They will snap back about 2 minutes into the first quarter....depending on who win the toss. Oh wait,,,don't really matter who wins the toss.

I so want to see this blowout and also the Gw/CH game but can't let my Panthers down.

waterboy
11-06-2009, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by lulu
Give 'em their five minutes of dilousion (sp?). They will snap back about 2 minutes into the first quarter....depending on who win the toss. Oh wait,,,don't really matter who wins the toss.

I so want to see this blowout and also the Gw/CH game but can't let my Panthers down.
Yep.......I think they'll probably get snapped out of that delusion about midway through the first quarter.:D Who knows, though, they may make a game of it........;) Did Tatum do something that made you not like them? I can understand the Gladewater thing because nobody likes them, but Tatum?:thinking: Just curious.....

lulu
11-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Yep.......I think they'll probably get snapped out of that delusion about midway through the first quarter.:D Who knows, though, they may make a game of it........;) Did Tatum do something that made you not like them? I can understand the Gladewater thing because nobody likes them, but Tatum?:thinking: Just curious.....

No ...I like Tatum...they ring our bell in footballl pretty often but they always play with good sportsmanship and they don't trash talk on the field much according to our boys. I asked my nephew about them after our game and he said they were "ok". Teenager of few words. I talked with one of their players coming off the field and he was very nice. They handle themselves with some diginity unlike other teams I can think of.

You know I just like the Buckeyes. Almost like rooting for my own team with as many old schoolmates as I have from there.
Are you hyped and ready for tonight?

Our Volleyball girls advanced last night. Beat Robinson for Area.
Will play Mexia or Diboll for Region.

waterboy
11-06-2009, 12:34 PM
YES! They are HYPED! This is the seniors' last home game, and they want to keep the home win streak, and the district win streak in tact! Needless to say, I think they will come out "guns-ablazing", if you know what I mean!;)

Good luck to the Lady Panthers in the volleyball playoffs!

Go Lady Panthers! :clap:

dirtydan
11-06-2009, 12:42 PM
day of reckoning is here. the showdown is tonite. they were the last district team to beat us at home during the yamboree (carnival) in 2000. the last time in SFA traylor let up on them, they tried to make a comeback and was doing a good job of it. i dont believe the bucs will try that again. "code red", i'd give my right arm for it.

waterboy
11-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Yeah, dirtydan,.....you might just get your wish. Chapel Hill might just take care of Gladewater tonight! I don't know, though........