PDA

View Full Version : Birds and Buffs

Bone Pile
11-05-2009, 05:23 PM
I know what yall are thinking. Buffs by a lot. But let me tell you one thing. The Cardinals are going to prove they are a football team this week. There is no give up in these guys. Sometimes they lose focus and get down,but this week it is fur and feathers. Look for an intense game on both sides and look for the Cardinals to play the best game of the year.
Just don't sell em short,theyll get ya.
Very emotional game and they will leave nothing on the field.
Hope all plays hard and no injuries.
Both teams have a good game.

buff4ever
11-05-2009, 06:39 PM
is that the best you can come with. Just kidding. columbus seniors know it is their last game, that makes it very emotional and intense for them. Giddings seniors know they have another game.

Still Giddings wins this game:D

trojandad
11-05-2009, 06:48 PM
i'm glad buff4ever came along with his post. otherwise i was lost about who was playing......i read cardinals and thought, "bridge city isn't playing the buffaloes".......lol

Mojado
11-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Bone Pile
I know what yall are thinking. Buffs by a lot. But let me tell you one thing. The Cardinals are going to prove they are a football team this week. There is no give up in these guys. Sometimes they lose focus and get down,but this week it is fur and feathers. Look for an intense game on both sides and look for the Cardinals to play the best game of the year.
Just don't sell em short,theyll get ya.
Very emotional game and they will leave nothing on the field.
Hope all plays hard and no injuries.
Both teams have a good game.

Sounds like the Smithville posters of last week... Good luck to yall but if I'm not mistaken... it's the last game for the Buff seniors on their home turf??? They may also leave nothing on the field...

IDK... Lets get back to the LG/Sealy game or Gilmer/Tatum game...:D

fanofthegame
11-06-2009, 08:36 AM
instead of saying "they will leave nothing on the field" shouldn't it be said that "they will leave everything on the field". Giddings people, what about your three starters that were not suited up last week, #3, #5, and #50. wasn't there, but people told me that they were limping around.

gtownfan
11-06-2009, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by fanofthegame
instead of saying "they will leave nothing on the field" shouldn't it be said that "they will leave everything on the field". Giddings people, what about your three starters that were not suited up last week, #3, #5, and #50. wasn't there, but people told me that they were limping around.

I heard #3 is out for the year with an ACL. Don't know about the others.

Bone Pile
11-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by fanofthegame

Yea probably. You get my drift.
Have a good game!!

Mojado
11-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by gtownfan
I heard #3 is out for the year with an ACL. Don't know about the others.

Did he even play??? If so, what position??? What positions do they all play.... BR might be lookin like the easier pick for the 2nd round...