PDA

View Full Version : Need a Friday night game in...

injuredinmelee
11-04-2009, 01:14 PM
The Austin area. Preferably north.

injuredinmelee
11-04-2009, 01:19 PM
or west

squid
11-04-2009, 02:41 PM
because you're headed to DKR on Saturday?

LH_Tuff
11-04-2009, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
The Austin area. Preferably north.

Liberty Hill at Llano. Always entertaining. Not much riding on it, but it will be good.

Texas Cougar
11-04-2009, 04:13 PM
Gatesville at China Spring. Gatesville has cliched but still can get a part of district champ. CS wins and district champ, lose and no playoffs.

CenTexSports
11-04-2009, 04:26 PM
LaVega at Lorena

Right off the interstate and for playoff and district championship.

2nd Choice

Caldwell at Cameron

injuredinmelee
11-04-2009, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by squid
because you're headed to DKR on Saturday?

that is in my weekend plans. Some other family stuff related to my uncles murder on friday in georgtown.

shamu85
11-04-2009, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
that is in my weekend plans. Some other family stuff related to my uncles murder on friday in georgtown.

I would invite you to join me in watching the Eagles since you are going to be in Georgetown, but unfortunately 1) we play on Thursday at the Palace this week and 2) it would not be a very entertaining game for you as we are 0-9 and headed for our worst season in 100 years. That's the last time we were 0-10, 1909!

Leander and Cedar Park play at Bible. This should be a very good game. Even though both teams are already in the playoffs, they will be playing for seeding in Div II. Stony Point - Round Rock play at the Palace on Friday night.

Aesculus gilmus
11-05-2009, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
LaVega at Lorena

Why do some people omit a space, as you just did, while on the school's Web site, it is styled as La Vega?

http://www.lavegaisd.org/education/district/district.php?sectionid=1

I wonder which one is correct. I'd think the school would have its own name right, but maybe not.

Rabid Cougar
11-05-2009, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Aesculus gilmus
Why do some people omit a space, as you just did, while on the school's Web site, it is styled as La Vega?

http://www.lavegaisd.org/education/district/district.php?sectionid=1

I wonder which one is correct. I'd think the school would have its own name right, but maybe not.

Because that is how 96 % of the people around here spell it. And we sure do not call it Waco La Vega.

CenTexSports
11-05-2009, 12:22 PM
For the same reason that people run sentences together (just as you did). Because they don't know any better.

I will be in Lorena Friday night, so if they are mad at me, they can let me know then.

injuredinmelee
11-09-2009, 08:11 AM
I ended up at Lampasas vs Hutto... What a snoozer. It was like watching Iowa Park vs. Iowa Park. 22 guys in the box.