PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood's Longoria Blocks XP to Beat Graham! - Video

Rocket
11-04-2009, 11:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKT6lGMClBw&NR=1

Inmateboss
11-04-2009, 02:03 PM
Yep clear as a bell, pushed off the center. Should have been a flag but Brownwood had more money invested in the Refs than we did. Oh well water under the Bridge!!!!

GO SNYDER

:D :D :stirpot: :stirpot:

wimbo_pro
11-04-2009, 02:27 PM
Whomever was recording that clip should not be in charge of the video camera! Good grief!

LionKing
11-04-2009, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
Yep clear as a bell, pushed off the center. Should have been a flag but Brownwood had more money invested in the Refs than we did. Oh well water under the Bridge!!!!

GO SNYDER

:D :D :stirpot: :stirpot: No, no, no, you shouldn't be drinking colorado kool-aids while posting, everyone knows that the Center pushed Longoria in to the place kicker, resulting in the block, the refs turned down our extra offers, said Graham paid extra, and they didn't want to come across as too greedy, but to make it up next time.

LionKing
11-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Whomever was recording that clip should not be in charge of the video camera! Good grief! I'm surprised anyone was recording it, most of us were getting ready for OT, I almost missed the play.

Cowboy_Up
11-04-2009, 02:43 PM
Kid made a nice play...but if he does that against centers who keep playing after the snap and he'll be singing soprano for a while.

Rocket
11-04-2009, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Cowboy_Up
Kid made a nice play...but if he does that against centers who keep playing after the snap and he'll be singing soprano for a while.

Brownwood WINS.

fridaynitefan
11-04-2009, 03:49 PM
There should have been a flag. With that said, Graham should have played the first half instead of only playing the second half. Should have's don't matter now. Brownwood wins. End of story. Moving on...

I'd put a tripod on my Christmas list for sure though! You can get motion sick watching that clip! lol :inlove:

BwdLion_80
11-04-2009, 04:22 PM
No flag! Nothing illegal about going between the center and the guard!

BEAST
11-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion_80
No flag! Nothing illegal about going between the center and the guard!

For those of you who dont know, BwdLion_80 is a REF!!!! He probably knows what he is talking about.

BEAST

DaHop72
11-04-2009, 05:00 PM
I really can't believe that neither one of these schools utilize an end zone camera and if they do why some of you posters who have "access to everything" can't come up with video from that perspective.:thinking: :thinking:

Z-RO
11-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
For those of you who dont know, BwdLion_80 is a REF!!!! He probably knows what he is talking about.

BEAST

AND he is from Brownwood lol

It looked like he jumped over the center to me, but thats just my 2 cents. I'm with Dahop on this one, an endzone came shot would clear this up.

95mustang
11-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Can we let this dead horse lie. The game is over. It was a great game that was exciting right to the end. There was no flag thrown therefore the refs did not feel there was an illegal play. Let it go. Brownwood won the game. I know that is hard for some of you to swallow, but Brownwood is a good football team. Good football teams win big ball games. Graham won a big one the next week which proves they are a good football team. I have a lot of respect for the Graham program but this whining is getting old.

TheDOCTORdre
11-04-2009, 05:28 PM
If Brownwood and Graham take care of business they will have a chance to show who is the better team in Round 4...lets let this one RIP, the real season is about to start

DaHop72
11-04-2009, 05:32 PM
If you think we need to quit beating this dead horse and let it RIP, don't you think there might be a very others threads that derserve the same treatment. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Rustler
11-04-2009, 06:17 PM
D
Originally posted by 95mustang
Can we let this dead horse lie. The game is over. It was a great game that was exciting right to the end. There was no flag thrown therefore the refs did not feel there was an illegal play. Let it go. Brownwood won the game. I know that is hard for some of you to swallow, but Brownwood is a good football team. Good football teams win big ball games. Graham won a big one the next week which proves they are a good football team. I have a lot of respect for the Graham program but this whining is getting old. :hand: UH Did you read who started this post:hand: Maybe you should have sent a PM to Rocket? Until Lions beat Graham he was proud to pick on 2A schools:hand:

95mustang
11-04-2009, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Rustler
D :hand: UH Did you read who started this post:hand: Maybe you should have sent a PM to Rocket? Until Lions beat Graham he was proud to pick on 2A schools:hand:

Once again someone whining cause they got beat. Last I checked Breckenridge was in District 2-3A which makes them a 3A school.

LE Dad
11-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
If you think we need to quit beating this dead horse and let it RIP, don't you think there might be a very others threads that derserve the same treatment. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :iagree: always have, always will :doh:

Looking4number8
11-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
:iagree: always have, always will :doh:

Dang LE Dad, now your catching on

LE Dad
11-04-2009, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Dang LE Dad, now your catching on LOL :D I was just saying, in my own way, that there were a few threads and subjects that have drug out too long :doh: This being the main one :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BwdLion73
11-04-2009, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
If Brownwood and Graham take care of business they will have a chance to show who is the better team in Round 4...lets let this one RIP, the real season is about to start

:iagree:

Inmateboss
11-04-2009, 08:07 PM
Yeah if Graham had done a lot of things the outcome would have been better for us and the blocked extra point would be a moot point. I've said it before 1 might as well be 100 it still goes in the books as a W for Brownwood. It was ment to be, if we had won that game Rocket and Club would be warming up the old Round balls. So a little thank you for the win wouldn't kill ya,would it???:thinking: :D :D

Rocket
11-04-2009, 08:11 PM
Yeah if Graham had done a lot of things the outcome would have been better for us and the blocked extra point would be a moot point. I've said it before 1 might as well be 100 it still goes in the books as a W for Brownwood. It was ment to be, if we had won that game Rocket and Club would be warming up the old Round balls. So a little thank you for the win wouldn't kill ya,would it???:thinking: :D :D

How would that mean round balls if y'all would have won? We would be in the same situation we are in now. All we did by beating you is make sure you knew we own you and remind you that you are the last seed in District 2-3A (if we win Friday of course). :)

DaHop72
11-04-2009, 08:15 PM
LOL :D I was just saying, in my own way, that there were a few threads and subjects that have drug out too long :doh: This being the main one :rolleyes: :rolleyes: No LE Dad, this one has a long way to go before it even qualifies but there sure are some that think it should go away. :thinking: :thinking:

DaHop72
11-04-2009, 08:17 PM
No LE Dad, this one has a long way to go before it even qualifies but there sure are some that think it should go away. :thinking: :thinking: Maybe one that would look like this.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/misc.php?s=&action=whoposted&threadid=99113:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Inmateboss
11-04-2009, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
How would that mean round balls if y'all would have won? We would be in the same situation we are in now. All we did by beating you is make sure you knew we own you and remind you that you are the last seed in District 2-3A (if we win Friday of course). :)

Well if we had won ya'll would have been so dejected and totally bummed that everyone else would have just walked all over ya'll. The Graham Steers have saved ya'll total embarrasment. Your welcome!:D

LE Dad
11-04-2009, 08:37 PM
Maybe one that would look like this.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/misc.php?s=&action=whoposted&threadid=99113:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yes, I agree:clap:
If I only post on a thread 1 time :D then that should say something :thinking: It was funny the first day, mildly humorous the second day, and just plain annoying now. :dispntd:

DaHop72
11-04-2009, 08:38 PM
Yes, I agree:clap:
If I only post on a thread 1 time :D then that should say something :thinking: It was funny the first day, mildly humorous the second day, and just plain annoying now. :dispntd: :2thumbsup :2thumbsup

Looking4number8
11-04-2009, 08:50 PM
Yes, I agree:clap:
If I only post on a thread 1 time :D then that should say something :thinking: It was funny the first day, mildly humorous the second day, and just plain annoying now. :dispntd:

then quit opening it!!! It is that SIMPLE DAD

trusteer/trublu
11-04-2009, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
If Brownwood and Graham take care of business they will have a chance to show who is the better team in Round 4...lets let this one RIP, the real season is about to start Thank u Doc.....very well said....i would like to add at this time.....we will be playing to meet Brownwood again...hope they r doing the same....hello comeback rockee:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

trusteer/trublu
11-04-2009, 09:07 PM
How would that mean round balls if y'all would have won? We would be in the same situation we are in now. All we did by beating you is make sure you knew we own you and remind you that you are the last seed in District 2-3A (if we win Friday of course). :) all u own r those 2 lips u keep flapping lol

LE Dad
Originally posted by Looking4number8
then quit opening it!!! It is that SIMPLE DAD :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: I don't believe I have in some time :thinking: It just keeps appearing like annoying posters with little or no imagination :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

For someone who always whines about people not being able to post their opinion :nerd: you sure are quick to jump on me for posting mine :thinking:

grahampaw
How would that mean round balls if y'all would have won? We would be in the same situation we are in now. All we did by beating you is make sure you knew we own you and remind you that you are the last seed in District 2-3A (if we win Friday of course). :) 59-41 loss and 28-27 win in two years of playing.You own us like Wylie owns yall............Wait you better make that Breck.Wylie does own yall!!!!!!!!:D

Rustler
11-04-2009, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
Once again someone whining cause they got beat. Last I checked Breckenridge was in District 2-3A which makes them a 3A school. :hand: UH try to change the topic?? read your quote I responded to? If you dont like the this thread move to a meaningfull one about Mustangs??? Oh I almost forgot that would a Basketball Thread:D

Looking4number8
11-04-2009, 09:57 PM
:hand: UH try to change the topic?? read your quote I responded to? If you dont like the this thread move to a meaningfull one about Mustangs??? Oh I almost forgot that would a Basketball Thread:D

95mustang is a true Brownwood fan now, he has found the light!

WTF-82
11-04-2009, 11:16 PM
After watching some of those clips man that QB threw the ball horrible. SHipley just adjusted well and went up and made plays
Graham secondary would love to have that one back.

Rocket
11-04-2009, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw
59-41 loss and 28-27 win in two years of playing.You own us like Wylie owns yall............Wait you better make that Breck.Wylie does own yall!!!!!!!!:D

LOL We own the best team you have had in 20 years.

95mustang
11-05-2009, 12:03 AM
:hand: UH try to change the topic?? read your quote I responded to? If you dont like the this thread move to a meaningfull one about Mustangs??? Oh I almost forgot that would a Basketball Thread:D

That statement just goes to show how much you THINK you know.

Looking4number8
11-05-2009, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by ***-82
After watching some of those clips man that QB threw the ball horrible. SHipley just adjusted well and went up and made plays

The QB is doing a very good job for a DB/WR playing QB. He is not all-state material but just a good athlete doing what ever he can to help his team win. You are correct in the fact that sometimes he just throws the ball up and lets Shipley do his thing but I dont think you are correct about the Graham secondary, I dont think they ever want to have cover a kid like Shipley again. Those kids played hard and covered Shipley very well, some how, Shipley just kept coming down with the ball in his hands

DaHop72
11-05-2009, 09:17 AM
Still no end zone video???? Inquiring minds want to know.:devil: :devil:

BwdLions
11-05-2009, 10:57 AM

A thank you? You want us to thank you for letting us win? Is that what you're saying? Give me a break. :rolleyes:

BwdLions
11-05-2009, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by ***-82

If you can't come up with anything better than that, don't post any more, okay? The QB did exactly what he was told to do and it worked. :doh: