PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday AP Panther Fan

sinton66
11-04-2009, 07:29 AM
A very happy birthday wish for you. Hope you have a great day!

IHStangFan
11-04-2009, 07:38 AM
happy b-day lady!!

Ranger Mom
11-04-2009, 08:12 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

pirate4state
11-04-2009, 09:55 AM
Happy Birthday! Hope to see you this weekend so we can DRINK! :D

AP Panther Fan
11-04-2009, 10:36 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I have good news as well. I became a Grandmother (GiGi) yesterday. My daughter-in-law gave birth to a 6 lb 9 oz baby boy at 12:22 a.m. He is absolutely perfect and already handsome. Fair skin and dark hair.:)

I am sick and unable to get too close right now, but am taking some strong antibiotics in an effort to get well quickly. I need to be able to hug him and pinch his little cheeks. :D

pirate4state
11-04-2009, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

I have good news as well. I became a Grandmother (GiGi) yesterday. My daughter-in-law gave birth to a 6 lb 9 oz baby boy at 12:22 a.m. He is absolutely perfect and already handsome. Fair skin and dark hair.:)

I am sick and unable to get too close right now, but am taking some strong antibiotics in an effort to get well quickly. I need to be able to hug him and pinch his little cheeks. :D

Boy you weren't kidding when you said "any day"!!! Congrats GiGi. :inlove: I'll call you later in the week. Get well!

SintonFan
11-04-2009, 12:09 PM
Happy Birthday AP Panther Fan!
Congratulations on the new addition to the family.
I know it must be a gooder one.
:) :clap: :)

44INAROW
11-04-2009, 12:21 PM

Congrats and Happy Birthday! Hope you get well ASAP - grandchildren are the best! :)

AP Panther Fan
11-04-2009, 12:33 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/t8t17n.jpg

AP Panther Fan
11-04-2009, 12:38 PM
One without the silly cap....

http://i34.tinypic.com/2q1i5cg.jpg

pirate4state
11-04-2009, 12:45 PM
awwwwwwwwwww he is too cute. What's his name??

AP Panther Fan
11-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
awwwwwwwwwww he is too cute. What's his name??

Domonic Joseph (nice Italian name, but long for a baby). I'm not sure what we are going to call him yet. Guess Mom and Dad get to decide that one.

If I get a vote, Nic (definitely not DJ). Sorry if any of you are a DJ.;)

44INAROW
11-04-2009, 02:21 PM
too cute.. thanks for sharing.. hope we get updates.. :)

lulu
11-04-2009, 02:51 PM

Congratulations and I'm a GiGi too....that's pretty neat. How did you get named that? My oldest grandson couldn't say grannie so he called me GiGi .....it stuck.

Happy Birthday too.

lulu
11-04-2009, 02:53 PM
One without the silly cap....

http://i34.tinypic.com/2q1i5cg.jpg

Very Handsome and I think Nic would fit nicely.

pirate4state
11-04-2009, 02:57 PM
Domonic Joseph (nice Italian name, but long for a baby). I'm not sure what we are going to call him yet. Guess Mom and Dad get to decide that one.

If I get a vote, Nic (definitely not DJ). Sorry if any of you are a DJ.;)

I like Nic, that can be your special name for him and maybe it will catch on. ;)

Tell M&C congrats.

Bullaholic
11-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Happy Birthday, Grandmaw! :D Both a cause for celebration----well, the grandchild, anyhow...:D

AP Panther Fan
11-04-2009, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by lulu
Congratulations and I'm a GiGi too....that's pretty neat. How did you get named that? My oldest grandson couldn't say grannie so he called me GiGi .....it stuck.

Happy Birthday too.

Thanks. I picked GiGi after googling grandmother names, now we just need to see if it sticks once the baby can talk. The thought of being called Granny or Grandma was just not appealing to me.

If the baby says ga ga or goo goo instead, I might have to rethink my strategy. ;) :)

AP Panther Fan
11-04-2009, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Happy Birthday, Grandmaw! :

biting tongue...........thank you.:cool:

Phil C
11-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Happy Birthday! And congratulations on the new addition to the family !

zebrablue2
11-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Happy Birthday! And congratulations on the new addition to the family !

:ditto:

Ranger Mom
11-04-2009, 10:20 PM
Thanks. I picked GiGi after googling grandmother names, now we just need to see if it sticks once the baby can talk. The thought of being called Granny or Grandma was just not appealing to me.

If the baby says ga ga or goo goo instead, I might have to rethink my strategy. ;) :)

He is PRECIOUS!!!!!!!

My mother is GiGi to my grandkids...(Great Granny).

I am KiKi....my daughter started calling me that when my daughter in law was pregnant....and it stuck!!!

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2009, 10:36 PM
Awwwwwww!!!!!!! I just had a chance to see the picture! He's precious! :)

And I can't believe I missed your b-day, so happy belated one. :kiss: