PDA

View Full Version : Graham @ Breckenridge

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2009, 08:48 AM
We talked about this at Booster Club last night... I totally look for Breck. to give us nothing but everything they have on Friday. The game is at their house- which is always a 'throw down'. Graham and Breckenridge is a HUGE rivalry and I plan on the Bucks being very thirsty for a 'V' over us. Beating us would really definitely be the highlight of their season!!!!:eek:
Of course, I am calling it now- nothing but a STEER win, but I am saying the Bucks will definitely be in the fight.:D

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2009, 08:52 AM
And I am sure I will end up talking trash to myself on this one. One Breck. poster who is hardly ever around and I'm the only one that usually shows up from Graham during the week. Oh well......:rolleyes: Crazy loves crazy, baby!!! GO STEERS!!!!:clap: :kiss: :cheerl:

garciap77
11-03-2009, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
And I am sure I will end up talking trash to myself on this one. One Breck. poster who is hardly ever around and I'm the only one that usually shows up from Graham during the week. Oh well......:rolleyes: Crazy loves crazy, baby!!! GO STEERS!!!!:clap: :kiss: :cheerl:

Dang RWB! Are you still high?:D

:p

;)

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2009, 09:02 AM
That was some good stuff you brought me from 13th. Your the man, garcia!!! Seriously....the Graham/ Breck games get ugly. And they aren't fielding but one sub-varsity team. I know their numbers are down, but anything they have is on the Varsity....:thinking:

Rustler
11-03-2009, 09:14 AM
That was some good stuff you brought me from 13th. Your the man, garcia!!! Seriously....the Graham/ Breck games get ugly. And they aren't fielding but one sub-varsity team. I know their numbers are down, but anything they have is on the Varsity....:thinking: Graham should win.....2A school. I hear Graham taking the Ole Bucks too light! Good makings for an upset.:thinking: Once the Bucks win or keep it to field goal it will be negative for Graham:thinking:

garciap77
11-03-2009, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Rustler
Graham should win.....2A school. I hear Graham taking the Ole Bucks too light! Good makings for an upset.:thinking: Once the Bucks win or keep it to field goal it will be negative for Graham:thinking:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Rocket
11-03-2009, 09:32 AM
We talked about this at Booster Club last night... I totally look for Breck. to give us nothing but everything they have on Friday. The game is at their house- which is always a 'throw down'. Graham and Breckenridge is a HUGE rivalry and I plan on the Bucks being very thirsty for a 'V' over us. Beating us would really definitely be the highlight of their season!!!!:eek:
Of course, I am calling it now- nothing but a STEER win, but I am saying the Bucks will definitely be in the fight.:D

Of all the AIR teams Graham has played, Breck is by far the worst AIR you will see this season or in the next 20 years. This game isn't even worthy of a thread.

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2009, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Of all the AIR teams Graham has played, Breck is by far the worst AIR you will see this season or in the next 20 years. This game isn't even worthy of a thread.

You post what you want (obviously) and I will post what I want....:D Its called the 3A Downlow Message Board, not the Rocket's Private Board for Endless Rants, Whines and BS Message Board...:rolleyes:

BreckTxLonghorn
11-03-2009, 10:11 AM
Wow...I didn't start a thread earlier mostly because I didn't think people from Graham could read. Our country IS evolving!

All in good fun, of course. A few of my best college friends are from Graham (strangely, we didn't meet until UT), so this is a fun game to make bets and talk crap to each other on. Love going to this game, hate that I can't make it this year, but hope the Bucks make it a game, and end the season on a high note.

Pendragon13
11-03-2009, 10:13 AM
All I can say about Breckenridge is this: the kids playing don't seem to know or care that they're overmatched in nearly every game...they keep playing hard until the clock runs out. Having said that, they are overmatched and have way too many players that never leave the field. (offense, defense, special teams are pretty much the same lineup) Graham takes this one and gets ready for the playoffs.

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
All I can say about Breckenridge is this: the kids playing don't seem to know or care that they're overmatched in nearly every game...they keep playing hard until the clock runs out. Having said that, they are overmatched and have way too many players that never leave the field. (offense, defense, special teams are pretty much the same lineup) Graham takes this one and gets ready for the playoffs. I agree Pendragon13. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bullaholic
11-03-2009, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Rocket

I would think you would have a little more empathy for Breck after last season, Rocket. Guess not....

grahampaw
11-03-2009, 10:34 AM
The Refs will be out to get us......we will fumble 8 times.....but our D keeps us in the game.........13-10 Upset Bucks..........Miracles do happen.

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2009, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Wow...I didn't start a thread earlier mostly because I didn't think people from Graham could read. Our country IS evolving!

All in good fun, of course. A few of my best college friends are from Graham (strangely, we didn't meet until UT), so this is a fun game to make bets and talk crap to each other on. Love going to this game, hate that I can't make it this year, but hope the Bucks make it a game, and end the season on a high note.

Should be a really fun M & G!!!:rolleyes: And by the way, glad you finally went to UT and got an education.;)

Send_the_House
11-03-2009, 10:55 AM
The Breck is gonna get it done...

Bullaholic
11-03-2009, 11:10 AM
Should be a really fun M & G!!!:rolleyes: And by the way, glad you finally went to UT and got an education.;)

Somebody better draw you a map and furnish you a guide dog. :D :inlove: And you better have your pic taken at this one.

Ragin Red
11-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Now RWB why do you want to throw me under the bus and drive back and forth on top of me. I've been posting also. Give a guy a break see ya in Breck. :) :D

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2009, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Somebody better draw you a map and furnish you a guide dog. :D :inlove: And you better have your pic taken at this one.

Hey, I was at the Wylie game.... had my pic taken and all. Not my fault garcia has been busy being a Granpappy!!!:D

thelegend02
11-03-2009, 12:50 PM
Graham wins big in this one.

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Ragin Red
Now RWB why do you want to throw me under the bus and drive back and forth on top of me. I've been posting also. Give a guy a break see ya in Breck. :) :D

Okay, okay.... :clap: :clap:
GO STEERS!!!!

grmfan93
11-03-2009, 01:08 PM

I would deffinately agree with that.

Since we are big rivals and breck hasnt had a distric win they will be wanting one...especially a win over us.

I just think the steers are too good of a team for breck to handle

Graham by 17+

garciap77
11-03-2009, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw
The Refs will be out to get us......we will fumble 8 times.....but our D keeps us in the game.........13-10 Upset Bucks..........Miracles do happen.

Careful what you wish for!:D

;)

garciap77
11-03-2009, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

OK RWB! You said I could Post it! No turning back now!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/1246472622-sexy_fourth_of_july.jpg

:D

BreckTxLonghorn
11-03-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/1246472622-sexy_fourth_of_july.jpg

Maybe I will come to the game...

Ragin Red
11-03-2009, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Maybe I will come to the game...

:2thumbsup great look'n shot!!!! garcia knows her pretty well.

GO STEERS:cheerl:

garciap77
11-04-2009, 08:32 AM
Hey, I was at the Wylie game.... had my pic taken and all. Not my fault garcia has been busy being a Granpappy!!!:D

I present you the famous RWB!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_1258posting.jpg

L to R
Injuredinmelee, ccmom, RWB, trusteer/trublu, and squid.

Looking4number8
11-04-2009, 08:54 AM

I present you the famous RWB!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_1258posting.jpg

L to R
Injuredinmelee, ccmom, RWB, trusteer/trublu, and squid.

Do I get to choose which RWB I talk to? Hmmm..... let me think. The first one looks very smart and educated, would like to have a loooooooooong conversation with her.... give me a minute, I cant seem to get past the first one!

trusteer/trublu
11-05-2009, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Rustler
Graham should win.....2A school. I hear Graham taking the Ole Bucks too light! Good makings for an upset.:thinking: Once the Bucks win or keep it to field goal it will be negative for Graham:thinking: u can't be from Gods Country.....he doesn't allow talk as silly as this:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

trusteer/trublu
11-05-2009, 09:51 PM
You post what you want (obviously) and I will post what I want....:D Its called the 3A Downlow Message Board, not the Rocket's Private Board for Endless Rants, Whines and BS Message Board...:rolleyes: thank u......its like wetting the bed....I don't think Rockee can help himself:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Rustler
11-06-2009, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by trusteer/trublu
u can't be from Gods Country.....he doesn't allow talk as silly as this:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :hand: Oh not true:hand: He was in Brownwood the day this silly talk went on.....making preparation for a "SUICIDE" watch team to watch over Rocket once Snyder thumps Brownwood. :inlove: