how will this game turn out?

StangEm
11-03-2009, 09:09 AM
My prediction:

Brahmas 35
Tigers 7

rancher
11-03-2009, 11:23 AM
Basketball has started now, I bet the head basketball coach is happy this year. This will be the first Bellville football game I missed in three years. I hope the internal problems on this staff can be fixed before next season.

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
11-03-2009, 12:11 PM
bellville will win this one....

trg
11-03-2009, 12:16 PM
As always I will be rooting for the Brahmas. I will be there yelling for the Bulls. Come on Bellville come out and support our team especially these seniors in their last game of their high school careers.

Let's go BULLS!!!!!

MJMbrahmas10
11-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Rancher u sound like the definition for a fair weather fan

Bull's-eye
11-03-2009, 02:19 PM
A Bellville win will give the Bulls a winning season. Look for the coaches to give the Sr's plenty of playing time, but may want to see what some of the underclassmen can do.

StangEm
11-03-2009, 02:38 PM
EWAW BULLS!!!!!

rancher
11-03-2009, 02:50 PM
Im not a fan of incompetent decision making on the offensive side of the ball. Way too much talent on this team to have the season they had. These young men deserve better. The winds of change are starting to blow.

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
11-03-2009, 02:53 PM
i think bellville will win big because they know how important this game is.... not literally... but you know what i mean...

FbCoachB40
11-03-2009, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by rancher
Im not a fan of incompetent decision making on the offensive side of the ball.

Rancher (aka Saturday Morning QB...probably one of those talkers at the local donut shop)

Are you a coach????? If you think that everyone is so incompetent there at Bellville...why don't you get your degree, get certified, and TAKE THEIR JOBS...or better yet go to a D25 school and coach against them. Then we can see who is incompetent.

I cannot stand posts like this, because coaches are expected to not defend themselves on sites like this. So haters like rancher come on here and talk crazy about men who WORK THEIR BUTTS OFF, and calls them slow-coach (no pun intended)

How many times have you gone up to Bellville High School and told Coach Foster and Coach Collier that they are incompetent coaches to their faces?

EXACTLY!!! AND YOU WON'T!!

hookandladder
11-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by FbCoachB40
Rancher (aka Saturday Morning QB...probably one of those talkers at the local donut shop)

Are you a coach????? If you think that everyone is so incompetent there at Bellville...why don't you get your degree, get certified, and TAKE THEIR JOBS...or better yet go to a D25 school and coach against them. Then we can see who is incompetent.

Bottom line, everyone knew in this District this year there was 5 teams capable of making the playoffs. Bellville was one of the teams that came up short, that does not make there year unsuccessful. A break here or there and they would have been, just happens that some of there fans cannot handle not makin it to the dance. Also we have started basketball too. Big Deal.

zebrablue2
11-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Close it with a W on Friday night Bulls. Cannot win it every year. I know the team, kids and coaches gave it their all this season. We just happened to be the 1 team out in a very tough district. I am proud of all involved with the program, and coach F. is a very class person. The Bulls will be back in the years to come...

BrahmaMom
11-03-2009, 05:50 PM
I am sure there are regrets enough to go around. We were in the toughest 3A district in the state, IMO. At least, one of them. I am sorry for the seniors who missed out on the play-offs. I was surprised at the fans, many of whom quit supporting the Brahmas when we had trouble. I understand rancher's frustration; he's been a loyal fan over the years. We have all been frustrated, not the least of which has to have been the coaches and players. They don't do this to lose. I am disappointed in what I saw this year, because I felt we were capable of more. That doesn't change my support for and love of the Bellville Brahmas! Go Bulls!

gameface
11-03-2009, 10:01 PM
I have always respected Bellville Brahma football. Great talent, strength but fell short on unity this year. Smithville will come out firing on all cylinders but perceived competence is different than being competent. Sorry Ace! Finish the race Bulls and reload for next season.

11as1
11-04-2009, 12:54 PM
this should be a decent game to end the season on. both teams are capable of winning and i have a feeling that smithville is going to come out and try to avenge their emberassment they suffered last year when the bulls had their first-stringers out after the first drive of the second half. however i think that the bulls will pull out a win in this one and not suffer another 5-5 season. however smithville has the potential to win this game. should be a good one, bellville by 14

RedStorm
11-04-2009, 01:20 PM

I cannot stand posts like this, because coaches are expected to not defend themselves on sites like this. So haters like rancher come on here and talk crazy about men who WORK THEIR BUTTS OFF, and calls them slow-coach (no pun intended)

How many times have you gone up to Bellville High School and told Coach Foster and Coach Collier that they are incompetent coaches to their faces?

EXACTLY!!! AND YOU WON'T!!

you dont think coaches should be criticized?

FbCoachB40
11-04-2009, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by RedStorm
you dont think coaches should be criticized?
That depends...what do you do for a living?

OldBison75
11-04-2009, 02:08 PM
First of all, let me say that the Bellville team, regardless of talent level or expectations, is always a tough and dangerous opponent for ay team. At the start of the year there were great expectations for this group and many seem to forget that they were going through a coaching change and other changes in the athletic arena. Anytime a new coach is named, even if he was on the staff before, there are changes in philosopy, terminology, and team chemistry. It would not make any difference who the new coach was, no two coaches believe everything anopther does is the right way and all think they have a better idea. If they did not, they would be useless as leaders.

With that said, this Bellville team had a good group of athletes that were thrust into a season of very high expectations. These are young men that like any other teenagers, like to be in a comfort zone where they feel they can succeed. After many years of the Chancellor way of doing things, they were given a new leader, new formations, and new plays with no change in the expectations. At time they were brilliant and the defense was above average to great in every game. The new offense system is where the glitches showed. This is no faultof the coach or the players, I believe, because I have never heard one person complain about the effort and dedication of the kids. This is the result of a learning curve that Bellville did not reach the top of this year. Most new offenses, whether slot-t or spread, are complicated to grasp and the blocking schemes and terms are pretty intricate for each defensive front they face.

Bellville will be back on top soon and the coach will be a big part of that success. What these kids need and the coaches need, is for the fans to be patient and understand that they are giving one hundred percent and to cheer and support them for thier efforts. Be confident that success is a fleeting thing for most teams and little mistakes and missed assignments are all that separates a 9 win team from a 6 win team in most cases.

Those mistakes will get fewer and fewer as the system is learned from the Jr High level on up and in a couple of years, maybe next year, the machine will run much better--be a true fan and support the team and coaches. It is okay to criticise, and it is okay to be unhappy, but remember that the people that read these posts are the coaches, parents, and friends of those that have felt more dissapointment this year than you have--THE BELLVILLE BRAHMA PLAYERS.

RedStorm
11-04-2009, 02:16 PM
That depends...what do you do for a living?

go to college

pirate4state
11-04-2009, 02:19 PM
That depends...what do you do for a living? I'm intrigued, sorta. So, coaches are the only ones that can be critical of other coaches?

36phseal
11-04-2009, 02:24 PM
When was the last time Smithville ever beat Bellville? Has it ever happened?

StangEm
11-04-2009, 02:31 PM
The problem here isn't that coaches don't deserve to be criticized. It's that there are people that post on sites like this who HIDE behind a screen name and spout off insults and critiques about coaches to try to make a point and get others worked up when in reality they don't know anymore about what they are talking about than any other person before them that has done the same thing. If you are willing to post an opinion on a site such as this then be a big boy and say who you are and what you do so others can get on a website and criticize what you do for a living. Then you will see what it's like to be in the hot seat when it comes to the quality of your work. I'd be willing to bet the farm that you would re-think your stance when it comes to downright disrespectful rants about peopl the next time you want to holler about something that you think you know so much about.

pirate4state
11-04-2009, 02:47 PM
Very true StangEm, but that works both ways. I know for a FACT that there are coaches that post on this web site who hide behind a screen name. So, if they can hide, why shouldn't others? Just saying.

Personally, I hate to read others critizing coaches. It isn't what this board is about, but let's face it, this board is made up of fans that are passionate about HS football and if something is happening that is frustrating them about their team, they are going to let their "voice" be heard in the only way they know how. Is it right? Probably not.

I don't ever post anything that I wouldn't say directly to someone if I were face to face with them.

Most of our (Sinton) coaches know when I am displeased about something. :D But I like to think they prefer that I tell them directly than spouting off about it on here. Either way, I think they get a huge laugh at my rantings, but at least they give me the opportunity to say my peace. :D

Sorry to hijack your thread. Good Luck to Bellville & Smithville. May you all enjoy a good, clean game. Go Brahmas.

hookandladder
11-04-2009, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by StangEm
The problem here isn't that coaches don't deserve to be criticized. It's that there are people that post on sites like this who HIDE behind a screen name and spout off insults and critiques about coaches to try to make a point and get others worked up when in reality they don't know anymore about what they are talking about than any other person before them that has done the same thing. If you are willing to post an opinion on a site such as this then be a big boy and say who you are and what you do so others can get on a website and criticize what you do for a living. Then you will see what it's like to be in the hot seat when it comes to the quality of your work. I'd be willing to bet the farm that you would re-think your stance when it comes to downright disrespectful rants about peopl the next time you want to holler about something that you think you know so much about.

Not saying it is right or wrong to be critical of coaches however as a coach weather your a full time coach or a summer league coach most know it is all part of the job. Hell Mack Brown get's crticized at time as well, part of the job.

RedStorm
11-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Not saying it is right or wrong to be critical of coaches however as a coach weather your a full time coach or a summer league coach most know it is all part of the job. Hell Mack Brown get's crticized at time as well, part of the job.

exactly, this so called "coach" on here, obviously is sour at fans for criticism. I really dont understand it. A coaches job is to win, as its others jobs to meet quotas in sales, or a musicians job to play well. If a coach has a bad season you think people should just look the other way? No one is calling for his head,but when you take over a team that made a deep run in the playoffs and cant scrounge up top 3 in the district. Questions need to be asked.

hookandladder
11-04-2009, 04:31 PM
exactly, this so called "coach" on here, obviously is sour at fans for criticism. I really dont understand it. A coaches job is to win, as its others jobs to meet quotas in sales, or a musicians job to play well. If a coach has a bad season you think people should just look the other way? No one is calling for his head,but when you take over a team that made a deep run in the playoffs and cant scrounge up top 3 in the district. Questions need to be asked.

My post was not directed at the Bellville coaches, was just a comment about the coaching profession.

buff4ever
11-04-2009, 04:36 PM
smithville won't have fun in this one. I hope they can keep their boys moving in the right direction over there in smithville. They have make some great progress, they don't need to let a few tough losses at the end of the year discourage them.

bellville by 28.

FbCoachB40
11-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Look... I have been criticized plenty of times. I am not angry at all about criticism...However, when someone starts to call a very good coach "incompetent" that is wrong anyway you cut it.

Players have to get used to new coaches and different philosphies when you have a coaching change. These posters that are complaining about the Bellville coaches are the same ones who get on here and talk about how D25 is the toughest in the state.

Bellville got left at home this year. It could have just as easily been Giddings, La Grange, or Sealy. This is a tough district to roll through in the middle of a coaching change.

duckhunter
11-04-2009, 06:17 PM
Look... I have been criticized plenty of times. I am not angry at all about criticism...However, when someone starts to call a very good coach "incompetent" that is wrong anyway you cut it.

Players have to get used to new coaches and different philosphies when you have a coaching change. These posters that are complaining about the Bellville coaches are the same ones who get on here and talk about how D25 is the toughest in the state.

Bellville got left at home this year. It could have just as easily been Giddings, La Grange, or Sealy. This is a tough district to roll through in the middle of a coaching change.

i dont know if you're a coach or not? but if you are shouldnt you worry more about coaching than posting on this site all day?.....just a thought? that could maybe solve some of your problems?

Pudlugger
11-04-2009, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder

Dang Skippey Hook. Who of us out their is immune to criticism for not getting results on his/her job? If a plumber does a job and it leaks do we say"Oh, well it is not polite to criticize, for the poor plumber is only trying to do his /her job". No we say that plumber sucks! So just when did they issue "get out of jail free" cards to coaches? If you can't stand the heat get the heck out of the kitchen. There are a boat load of qualified young coaches waiting for their shot. Perform or get out of the way. And don't blame it on the kids, that's too easy. Go Ranger, Beat Smithville!:D

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
11-04-2009, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by duckhunter
i dont know if you're a coach or not? but if you are shouldnt you worry more about coaching than posting on this site all day?.....just a thought? that could maybe solve some of your problems?

aren't you a coach?.... http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=97489

SintonFan
11-04-2009, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
I am sure there are regrets enough to go around. We were in the toughest 3A district in the state, IMO. At least, one of them. I am sorry for the seniors who missed out on the play-offs. I was surprised at the fans, many of whom quit supporting the Brahmas when we had trouble. I understand rancher's frustration; he's been a loyal fan over the years. We have all been frustrated, not the least of which has to have been the coaches and players. They don't do this to lose. I am disappointed in what I saw this year, because I felt we were capable of more. That doesn't change my support for and love of the Bellville Brahmas! Go Bulls!

Originally posted by OldBison75
First of all, let me say that the Bellville team, regardless of talent level or expectations, is always a tough and dangerous opponent for ay team. At the start of the year there were great expectations for this group and many seem to forget that they were going through a coaching change and other changes in the athletic arena. Anytime a new coach is named, even if he was on the staff before, there are changes in philosopy, terminology, and team chemistry. It would not make any difference who the new coach was, no two coaches believe everything anopther does is the right way and all think they have a better idea. If they did not, they would be useless as leaders.

With that said, this Bellville team had a good group of athletes that were thrust into a season of very high expectations. These are young men that like any other teenagers, like to be in a comfort zone where they feel they can succeed. After many years of the Chancellor way of doing things, they were given a new leader, new formations, and new plays with no change in the expectations. At time they were brilliant and the defense was above average to great in every game. The new offense system is where the glitches showed. This is no faultof the coach or the players, I believe, because I have never heard one person complain about the effort and dedication of the kids. This is the result of a learning curve that Bellville did not reach the top of this year. Most new offenses, whether slot-t or spread, are complicated to grasp and the blocking schemes and terms are pretty intricate for each defensive front they face.

Bellville will be back on top soon and the coach will be a big part of that success. What these kids need and the coaches need, is for the fans to be patient and understand that they are giving one hundred percent and to cheer and support them for thier efforts. Be confident that success is a fleeting thing for most teams and little mistakes and missed assignments are all that separates a 9 win team from a 6 win team in most cases.

Those mistakes will get fewer and fewer as the system is learned from the Jr High level on up and in a couple of years, maybe next year, the machine will run much better--be a true fan and support the team and coaches. It is okay to criticise, and it is okay to be unhappy, but remember that the people that read these posts are the coaches, parents, and friends of those that have felt more dissapointment this year than you have--THE BELLVILLE BRAHMA PLAYERS.

Originally posted by pirate4state
Very true StangEm, but that works both ways. I know for a FACT that there are coaches that post on this web site who hide behind a screen name. So, if they can hide, why shouldn't others? Just saying.

Personally, I hate to read others critizing coaches. It isn't what this board is about, but let's face it, this board is made up of fans that are passionate about HS football and if something is happening that is frustrating them about their team, they are going to let their "voice" be heard in the only way they know how. Is it right? Probably not.

I don't ever post anything that I wouldn't say directly to someone if I were face to face with them.

Most of our (Sinton) coaches know when I am displeased about something. :D But I like to think they prefer that I tell them directly than spouting off about it on here. Either way, I think they get a huge laugh at my rantings, but at least they give me the opportunity to say my peace. :D

Sorry to hijack your thread. Good Luck to Bellville & Smithville. May you all enjoy a good, clean game. Go Brahmas.

All very good posts!:clap: :cool: :)

FbCoachB40
11-05-2009, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by duckhunter

Some of my problems? You may not know who I am or where I am at, but I assure you that I am not having any problems.

I only raised the issue about the term "incompetent". The coaches at Bellville have done a wonderful job in the past, and I feel the jury is still out on Coach Foster. It is not time to throw him under the bus. Kids and fellow coaches have to adapt to a new leader, and it can be very difficult to do that when the former coach has been so successful. If any of the smallest things are change...everyone begins to question the new coach. I believe when the staff and kids buy in to the new philosophy, Foster will be a success also. He is not "incompetent" as a coach. This is the same guy that coordinated the dominating defense the past few years.

dachosenone
11-05-2009, 12:23 PM
Coach Foster is a very intelligent individual and coach. I believe after some struggles in games their were changes made to fix the issues to quickly. Following that some other changes were needed but there was hesitation on the staff's part to do them. I believe that I know football very well and many would agree.

Overall we still had a successful year but in this area Bellville, Sealy, Giddings, Navasota their is a certain standard. That standard is not to have an average team but a great one. All of the staff involved knew this when they accepted their respective positions.

FYI: Anyone wanting to know who I am just ask.

trg
11-05-2009, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by dachosenone

FYI: Anyone wanting to know who I am just ask.

Who are you? LOL

:) :) :)

Mojado
11-05-2009, 02:12 PM
OK.... First I want to apologize to all Ville posters... This might sound harsh, but it's just my observation and opinion...

I think it's crap that yall are not in the playoffs! With the size and speed and returning starters from last years playoff team? The experience of the kids and coaching staff... Most of us think yall have the defensive MVP... Your QB is a kid that most coaches would want, and the offensive and defensive schemes didn't change... If a staff can't coach that... They need to go... Your community, school tradition, and kids deserve better... And yes I know it's a tough district....

Again, I didn't mean to sound like a know-it -all, and sorry if you don't like it. It's just my opinion...

Good luck friday and in the future...

BrahmaMom
11-05-2009, 02:44 PM
Mojado: I agree with your assessment of the ingredients we had, can't agree with your conclusion, but you are right--it is your opinion and you have a right to it. We were lacking chemistry, and you have to have that to go deep. I look forward to tomorrow night and ending the season in a high note. Go Brahmas!

beastyboyz
11-05-2009, 07:18 PM
I feel that bellville had many opportunities to be in the playoffs, can't put it all on the coaches, things like turnovers, dropped passes, fumbles all played a big part of bellvilles season,

But with that, I believe that bellville could possibly have one of the most athletic teams in the state, with tht said, coaches have to put the players in the spot to make plays.

I don't think the coaching staff really used each personel as good as they couldve used them...

How's the bellville basketball team going to be looking???

Mojado
11-05-2009, 10:09 PM
Mojado: I agree with your assessment of the ingredients we had, can't agree with your conclusion, but you are right--it is your opinion and you have a right to it. We were lacking chemistry, and you have to have that to go deep. I look forward to tomorrow night and ending the season in a high note. Go Brahmas!

Cool Mom... Good luck to yall!!!

BrahmaMom
11-06-2009, 08:37 AM
Thanks, Mojado. C'mon Brahma fans, let's get out in support of a team of young men and a new HC with staff that struggled this year. Let them know it is okay to lose as long as you learn from it and grow from it. Let's encourage them to go out with a WIN and build for next season. They will ALWAYS be Brahmas, and we need to remember that and be proud of them! Love ya, Bulls. Dig deep and take it to Smithville with Brahma pride! You left it all on the field last week, do it again and let's go out with, as Coach Foster said, "a winning season." GO BULLS!!!

trg
11-06-2009, 09:53 AM
Thanks, Mojado. C'mon Brahma fans, let's get out in support of a team of young men and a new HC with staff that struggled this year. Let them know it is okay to lose as long as you learn from it and grow from it. Let's encourage them to go out with a WIN and build for next season. They will ALWAYS be Brahmas, and we need to remember that and be proud of them! Love ya, Bulls. Dig deep and take it to Smithville with Brahma pride! You left it all on the field last week, do it again and let's go out with, as Coach Foster said, "a winning season." GO BULLS!!!

You know I will be there BrahmaMom!! :) I will be the one standing up and yelling my head off. Go Brahmas!! As always I am proud of ya'll and everything ya'll have accomplished. E.W.A.W.

Bull's-eye
11-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Good luck Brahmas! Finish off with a win & carry that over to next season. :)

29-3aFAN
11-07-2009, 12:15 AM
Who won?

Reds fan
11-07-2009, 12:41 AM
46-19 Bellville over Smithville

Pudlugger
11-07-2009, 12:45 AM
Congratulations to Bellville for a convincing season closing victory over Smithville. The Brahmas fell short of expectations but given the circumstances they salvaged their season tonight. I hope the Bellville supporters will back the D25 teams throughout the playoffs. The Bulls will be back real soon.:)

zebrablue2
11-07-2009, 10:02 AM
congrats to the bulls!! good win and way to finish the season...:2thumbsup

LH Panther Mom
11-07-2009, 10:55 AM
This is as far as I got here, but.....

Questions need to be asked? :spitlol: :spitlol: Why is the coach the only one that has a bad season? Yeah, I know - "all that talent". :rolleyes: I'm just going to end by saying that there is a LOT more to winning than the coach - attitude, execution, support for the TEAM (which includes the coaches!), chemistry, and confidence, among other things. Talent alone isn't gonna cut it!

ProudHornetMom
11-07-2009, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Questions need to be asked? :spitlol: :spitlol: Why is the coach the only one that has a bad season? Yeah, I know - "all that talent". :rolleyes: I'm just going to end by saying that there is a LOT more to winning than the coach - attitude, execution, support for the TEAM (which includes the coaches!), chemistry, and confidence, among other things. Talent alone isn't gonna cut it!

:iagree:
And agree some more.

bvillebrahma010
11-07-2009, 12:33 PM
i agree 100% too panther mom!

Bull's-eye
11-07-2009, 12:53 PM
Great game! Best offensive output of the season. Good luck to all the Sr's. :clap: :clap: :clap:

MJMbrahmas10
11-07-2009, 01:26 PM
brahma84 do you have the stats?

Bull's-eye
11-07-2009, 09:19 PM
Bellville 46, Smithville 19 - Final

Smithville Overall: 5-5 District: 1-4
Bellville Overall: 6-4 District: 2-3
Boxscore
Friday November 6, 2009 7:30pm

1 2 3 4 Total
Smithville 0 0 12 7 19
Bellville 18 14 7 7 46

Scoring summary
BLV -- Tucker Hardie 36-yard field goal, 06:18, 1st.
BLV -- Kyle Mueller 1-yard run (Jeremy Jackson from Josh Browning), 03:10, 1st.
BLV -- Quentin Runnels 36-yard pass from Kyle Mueller (Tucker Hardie kick), 00:31, 1st.
BLV -- Grant Jackson 4-yard pass from Kyle Mueller (Tucker Hardie kick), 03:38, 2nd.
BLV -- Grant Jackson 12-yard fumble return (Tucker Hardie kick), 03:29, 2nd.
BLV -- Jeremy Jackson 52-yard run (Tucker Hardie kick), 10:20, 3rd.
SMT -- Brieon Brown 2-yard run (kick failed), 08:59, 3rd.
SMT -- Ace Fierro 71-yard run (pass failed), 04:15, 3rd.
BLV -- Kyle Mueller 54-yard run, 09:50, 4th.
SMT -- Jordan Runnels 4-yard pass from Ace Fierro (Danny Davis kick), 03:40, 4th.

Team Stats
Smithville Bellville
Total yards 242 450
First downs 12 20
Rushes/Yds 33/156 32/188
Average rush 4.73 5.88
Comp/Atts 10/19/2 24/34/1
Pass yards 86 262
Comp pct 52.63 70.59
Punts 4 4
Punting Yards 32 29
Punting Average 8 7.25
Fumbles/Lost 3/2 0/0
Penalties-yards 4-23 8-57

Smithville
Passing
Name Comp Att Pct Yds TD INT
Ace Fierro 10 19 52.63 86 1 2
Rushing
Name Att Yds Yds/Att Long TD
Ace Fierro 15 125 8.3 0 1
Receiving
Name Rec Yds Yds/Catch Long TD
Jordan Runnels 3 43 14.3 0 1

Bellville
Passing
Name Comp Att Pct Yds TD INT
Kyle Mueller 24 34 70.59 262 2 1
Rushing
Name Att Yds Yds/Att Long TD
Jeremy Jackson 8 77 9.6 0 1
Receiving
Name Rec Yds Yds/Catch Long TD
Quentin Runnels 8 112 14 0

BrahmaMom
11-07-2009, 11:38 PM
Well, I have to agree with the Mom comments--must be a mom thing! Congrats, Brahmas, on last night's win. We saw a Bellville team that we somewhat recognized. May we all learn that talent alone does not get the job done. I am relieved to have this season behind us; it was a tough one. Best of luck, seniors. Hope the lessons you learned from this season make you better people. For the returners, I hope you, too, learned a lot. Let's get ready for next year.

And, heck yeah, we are supporting our D25 teams in the playoffs! We know how good they are! Represent us well.

Bull's-eye
11-08-2009, 10:28 AM
And, heck yeah, we are supporting our D25 teams in the playoffs! We know how good they are! Represent us well.

:2thumbsup :wave:

MJMbrahmas10
11-08-2009, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the stats bulls eye. Good luck to all d25. Go whoop d26

hookandladder
11-08-2009, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Talent alone isn't gonna cut it, also some teams found out this year great coaching without talent won't cut it either. You must have a little of both with some luck to win it all.