PDA

View Full Version : 2-3A...what is the tie breaker?

Z-RO
11-02-2009, 06:52 PM
It seems as if there is a lot of confusion regarding the tie breaker and playoff seeding.

If Wylie, Graham, and Brownwood all win I know they all share the district crown (correct?).

If that is the case what is the seeding in D2? (I thought it went to the points given up tie breaker?)

If Snyder wins Graham wins the overall district crown correct?

Can somebody with 100% correct info please inform the rest of us?

Thanks

Pendragon13
11-02-2009, 06:57 PM
I'm kinda confused as well, but I believe that if Snyder beats Brownwood (unlikely) then Wylie and Graham are co-champs if they win their games (very likely)...but I'm not sure where that leaves Snyder and B-wood.

Rocket
11-02-2009, 07:04 PM
3 Co-Champs if Brownwood wins.

Wylie D1

Brownwood beat Graham heads up so Brownwood is D2 1st Spot and 2nd Spot goes to Graham, the stepchild of 2-3A.

Z-RO
11-02-2009, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
3 Co-Champs if Brownwood wins.

Wylie D1

Brownwood beat Graham heads up so Brownwood is D2 1st Spot and 2nd Spot goes to Graham, the stepchild of 2-3A.

Is this 100% fact?

Sweetwater Red
11-02-2009, 07:22 PM
The only way tiebreakers would come into play is if Sweetwater and/or Breckenridge pull off
huge upsets. Otherwise, it is cut and dry.

STANG RED
11-02-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
Is this 100% fact?

I know it was done this way in this district in years past, before Brownwood joined, so I assume it still is.
Sweetwater, Wylie, & Snyder tied 2 years running just a few years ago, and seating was decided by head to head play for the two D2 schools. Points would come into play, if one more were in the mix, and head to head couldnt decide it.

LE Dad
11-02-2009, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
It seems as if there is a lot of confusion regarding the tie breaker and playoff seeding.

If Wylie, Graham, and Brownwood all win I know they all share the district crown (correct?).

If that is the case what is the seeding in D2? (I thought it went to the points given up tie breaker?)

If Snyder wins Graham wins the overall district crown correct?

Can somebody with 100% correct info please inform the rest of us?

Thanks After posts from last week District 2 3A uses positive points to break 3 way ties. Now Bwd posters are claiming that since Wylie is D1 that it goes head to head, which I have never heard of that being used since 1998 . How do you just place the big school in 1st ? The only people who truly know are the district ADs .

Sweetwater Red
11-02-2009, 07:35 PM
That's not true LE Dad the Brownwood posters are right.
Last realignment, and for two years straight,
Wylie
beat Sweetwater, who beat Snyder, who beat Wylie.
They shared the district title, Wylie went D1 and Sweetwater
Was the #1 D2 seed based on head to head vs. Snyder.
This year is no different.

Trashman
11-02-2009, 07:46 PM
At the risk of making my head explode:

If all is well with the universe and it is Wylie, Brownwood and the Graham who will these teams match up with in the first round of the playoffs?

LE Dad
11-02-2009, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
That's not true LE Dad the Brownwood posters are right.
Last realignment, and for two years straight,
Wylie
beat Sweetwater, who beat Snyder, who beat Wylie.
They shared the district title, Wylie went D1 and Sweetwater
Was the #1 D2 seed based on head to head vs. Snyder.
This year is no different. I was just saying that I had never heard of that. It could and now that I am hearing that it has happened in the past, I am sure that it is true. The tie breakers can change from 1 realignment to the next which is why I suggested checking with ADs.

Sweetwater Red
11-02-2009, 08:05 PM
To answer your question Trashman...

If it is Wylie (D1), Brownwood (D2#1) and Graham (D2#2) then...

Wylie plays two weak teams in the first two rounds while they wait for word on Preston.

Brownwood plays air for the first two rounds, one from the panhandle and then one from
West Texas. Then they'll most likely face an opponent from 7-3A.

Graham will play air against a panhandle team and then Monahans in the second round.
That's when we get to see if the loboes are still the real deal after losing Titus.

Of course Sweetwater and/or Breckenridge could totally blow up this scenario. :D

Pendragon13
11-02-2009, 08:17 PM
If you want specifics....Lubbock Estacado clinched so thats who Wylie will face round one. Not sure about the others..

Trashman
11-02-2009, 08:27 PM

Wylie plays two weak teams in the first two rounds while they wait for word on Preston.

Brownwood plays air for the first two rounds, one from the panhandle and then one from

Graham will play air against a panhandle team and then Monahans in the second round.
That's when we get to see if the loboes are still the real deal after losing Titus.

Of course Sweetwater and/or Breckenridge could totally blow up this scenario. :D

Thanks Red!:D

Pendragon13
11-02-2009, 08:48 PM
Graham possibly facing Monahans is something I wouldn't want to do even if they are missing their star QB. Wylie scrimmaged them this year and it ended in a tie..and iirc last year they actually beat us. (yes, I know there is no actual score kept)

Looking4number8
11-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Personaly I dont care if we are the#1 or #2 rep in d2, I just want to be in the playoffs next week!!!!!

grahampaw
11-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
Graham possibly facing Monahans is something I wouldn't want to do even if they are missing their star QB. Wylie scrimmaged them this year and it ended in a tie..and iirc last year they actually beat us. (yes, I know there is no actual score kept) The way I look at it might as well get them out of the way.We would probably play them in round 4 anyway( right Rocket )

Looking4number8
11-02-2009, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw
The way I look at it might as well get them out of the way.We would probably play them in round 4 anyway( right Rocket )
I agree, who cares when you play them, you just want to play them.. and beat them.

grahampaw
11-02-2009, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
I agree, who cares when you play them, you just want to play them.. and beat them. LOOKING4NUMBER8 I was just trying to get under Rockets skin, we all know what rematch we are hoping for in round 4.

Looking4number8
11-02-2009, 09:57 PM
LOOKING4NUMBER8 I was just trying to get under Rockets skin, we all know what rematch we are hoping for in round 4.

Sorry, did not mean to ruin your fun....

Rocket
11-02-2009, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
After posts from last week District 2 3A uses positive points to break 3 way ties. Now Bwd posters are claiming that since Wylie is D1 that it goes head to head, which I have never heard of that being used since 1998 . How do you just place the big school in 1st ? The only people who truly know are the district ADs .

Claiming? LOL

Since you have never heard of something it must not be true? Who the ---- are you? This is 100% FACT. Whether you agree or have heard of it or not. You see this District is a tough district, not a watered down Region II district like your team plays in. I know people. And most of the people posting that crap that you chose to believe had no clue.

Rocket
11-02-2009, 10:53 PM
The way I look at it might as well get them out of the way.We would probably play them in round 4 anyway( right Rocket )

Graham, you are beneath the Mighty Lions...

grahampaw
11-02-2009, 11:14 PM
Graham, you are beneath the Mighty Lions... And you sir are way beneath the mighty Bulldogs.......

grahampaw
11-02-2009, 11:16 PM
Graham, you are beneath the Mighty Lions... Thats because they Illegally jump our center.........CHEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaHop72
11-02-2009, 11:47 PM
After posts from last week District 2 3A uses positive points to break 3 way ties. Now Bwd posters are claiming that since Wylie is D1 that it goes head to head, which I have never heard of that being used since 1998 . How do you just place the big school in 1st ? The only people who truly know are the district ADs . Rocket is right. If Wylie, Graham and Bwood tie, it would be the way he said. If Snyder were to perform the second Miracle on Ice :rolleyes: and beat Bwood and Graham were to be beat the first tie breaker would be positive points which would be Graham and then Snyder/Bwood would be head to head. If Graham and Wylie win, the winner of Snyder/Bwood would move on. And believe it or not LE Dad, the HC's know how it works as well. :doh:

Rustler
11-03-2009, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Rocket is right. If Wylie, Graham and Bwood tie, it would be the way he said. If Snyder were to perform the second Miracle on Ice :rolleyes: and beat Bwood and Graham were to be beat the first tie breaker would be positive points which would be Graham and then Snyder/Bwood would be head to head. If Graham and Wylie win, the winner of Snyder/Bwood would move on. And believe it or not LE Dad, the HC's know how it works as well. :doh: This is what I am hearing from someone who has talked to a District AD. I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE! But worth mentioning. IF WYLIE BROWNWOOD GRAHAM all win this Friday and end up in a 3 way tie.

1. Head to head net point against all three
2. Max point spread is 14 regardless of actual score

Wylie beat Brownwood by 17 so +14
Wylie lost to Graham by 3 so -3
Wylie total is +11

Graham beat Wylie by 3 so +3
Graham lost to Brownwood by 1 so -1
Graham total is +2

Brownwood beat Graham by 1 so +1
Brownwood lost Wylie by 17 so -14
Brownwood total is -13

Based on this:

Wylie wins district and plays D1
Graham finishes 2nd place and Plays 1st seed in D2
Brownwood finsihes 3rd place and Plays 2nd seed D2

I would think with all you playoff bound Moms, Dads, Booster Club Memebers, Coaches Girls etc someone could find out for sure?
AGAIN ABOVE IS WHAT I HEAR NOT FIRST HAND.
I HOPE THIS IS RIGHT SIMPLY BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE ROCKET PUT THIS IN HIS PIPE AND SMOKE IT:D SHOULD BE WORTH THE READING:D

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2009, 09:49 AM
I just love this.....:D

Rustler
11-03-2009, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
I just love this.....:D :thinking: HEY RWB (AKA, COACHES GIRL) Love What? Are you confirming the above is how it is?

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Rustler
This is what I am hearing from someone who has talked to a District AD. I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE! But worth mentioning. IF WYLIE BROWNWOOD GRAHAM all win this Friday and end up in a 3 way tie.

1. Head to head net point against all three
2. Max point spread is 14 regardless of actual score

Wylie beat Brownwood by 17 so +14
Wylie lost to Graham by 3 so -3
Wylie total is +11

Graham beat Wylie by 3 so +3
Graham lost to Brownwood by 1 so -1
Graham total is +2

Brownwood beat Graham by 1 so +1
Brownwood lost Wylie by 17 so -14
Brownwood total is -13

Based on this:

Wylie wins district and plays D1
Graham finishes 2nd place and Plays 1st seed in D2
Brownwood finsihes 3rd place and Plays 2nd seed D2

I would think with all you playoff bound Moms, Dads, Booster Club Memebers, Coaches Girls etc someone could find out for sure?
AGAIN ABOVE IS WHAT I HEAR NOT FIRST HAND.
I HOPE THIS IS RIGHT SIMPLY BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE ROCKET PUT THIS IN HIS PIPE AND SMOKE IT:D SHOULD BE WORTH THE READING:D I'll still stick with positive points as first tie breaker and then head to head as the second for 10. :thinking: :thinking: Can't remember which game show that's from .:doh:

Rustler
11-03-2009, 10:01 AM
I'll still stick with positive points as first tie breaker and then head to head as the second for 10. :thinking: :thinking: Can't remember which game show that's from .:doh: OK explain "Positive Points" I am Slow

LE Dad
11-03-2009, 10:02 AM
Rocket is right. If Wylie, Graham and Bwood tie, it would be the way he said. If Snyder were to perform the second Miracle on Ice :rolleyes: and beat Bwood and Graham were to be beat the first tie breaker would be positive points which would be Graham and then Snyder/Bwood would be head to head. If Graham and Wylie win, the winner of Snyder/Bwood would move on. And believe it or not LE Dad, the HC's know how it works as well. :doh: Never said Rocket was wrong. Never even mentioned Rockets name. Never said HC didn't know. I would suggest you take a reading comprehension course before you reply to my post :thinking: in the future :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Have a jolly good day now :D

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 10:05 AM
OK explain "Positive Points" I am Slow Wylie +14, Graham +3 and Brownwood +1, positive points.:D This breaks the 3 way and then the next two spots are head to head.

LE Dad
11-03-2009, 10:07 AM
OK explain "Positive Points" I am Slow Just put a zero everywhere you have a minus and you have positive points.:D

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 10:09 AM
Never said Rocket was wrong. Never even mentioned Rockets name. Never said HC didn't know. I would suggest you take a reading comprehension course before you reply to my post :thinking: in the future :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Have a jolly good day now :D

The only people who truly know are the district ADs . And I will have a jolly day, you have one as well. :p

Rustler
11-03-2009, 10:09 AM
Wylie +14, Graham +3 and Brownwood +1, positive points.:D This breaks the 3 way and then the next two spots are head to head. There is no need to for another tie breaker????? Wylie First, Graham Second, Brownwood Third now if Graham and Brownwood were tied then head to head I could understand? :thinking:

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 10:11 AM
There is no need to for another tie breaker????? Wylie First, Graham Second, Brownwood Third now if Graham and Brownwood were tied then head to head I could understand? :thinking: :confused: :confused: If they both have the same record, how are they not tied?????

Rustler
11-03-2009, 10:19 AM
:confused: :confused: If they both have the same record, how are they not tied????? First Tie Breaker you used? Should there be tie after the first tie breaker then the second tie breaker, head to head would come into play. They are all tied before the first tie breaker is used. Just for the sake of discussion what if the first tie brekaer was Graham first, Brownwood Second and Wylie third. Would Graham win district or would you have to then go to head to head for district title and playoff seeding?:thinking:

LE Dad
11-03-2009, 10:20 AM
And I will have a jolly day, you have one as well. :p and judging from what I am seeing on here that is a pretty accurate statement]:nerd: but at what point did I say anyone was wrong Mr. Hop :rolleyes: At what point did I say anyone didn't know. As I said comprehension "truly know" work on that for a while. :thinking:

and by the way is your schools AD different than your HC most here are the same person

:p

LE Dad
11-03-2009, 10:25 AM
There is no need to for another tie breaker????? Wylie First, Graham Second, Brownwood Third now if Graham and Brownwood were tied then head to head I could understand? :thinking: I believe that you are correct. :D

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 10:27 AM
First Tie Breaker you used? Should there be tie after the first tie breaker then the second tie breaker, head to head would come into play. They are all tied before the first tie breaker is used. Just for the sake of discussion what if the first tie brekaer was Graham first, Brownwood Second and Wylie third. Would Graham win district or would you have to then go to head to head for district title and playoff seeding?:thinking: The first tie breaker of positive points would break the 3 way giving the first seed to Wylie. For the second seed Graham and Bwood would go head to head to determine that. Unless it was changed as well the tie breaker is strictly for seeding, they should all be tri-champions for district. If you're not as confused as I am by now good luck, I think I've got a headache. :D

LE Dad
11-03-2009, 10:28 AM
:confused: :confused: If they both have the same record, how are they not tied????? Because you just broke it using points:doh: It decides all 3 places. :eek:

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Because you just broke it using points:doh: It decides all 3 places. :eek: Remember that reading comprehension :devil: points are only used to break the 3 way tie for the 1st seed. :p

Rustler
11-03-2009, 10:33 AM
The first tie breaker of positive points would break the 3 way giving the first seed to Wylie. For the second seed Graham and Bwood would go head to head to determine that. Unless it was changed as well the tie breaker is strictly for seeding, they should all be tri-champions for district. If you're not as confused as I am by now good luck, I think I've got a headache. :D I think you are right the first tie breaker is done for seeding. All are Co-District Champs. The only reason you would use the Any Tie Breaker is for Seeding? So I am not sure why there is a need for a second as you have stated? CANT SOMEBODY IN THE KNOW SETTLE THIS BEFORE DAHOP AND I TAKE A SHORT TRIP AND LOUSE OR MINDS :vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd:

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 10:34 AM
RedWhiteBlue, QUIT LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss:

This is as bad as trying to translate a teenagers text. :devil: :devil:

ccmom
11-03-2009, 10:35 AM
LOUSE OR MINDS :vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd:

Ummm...it might be too late. Just saying....:D :p

LE Dad
11-03-2009, 10:36 AM
The first tie breaker of positive points would break the 3 way giving the first seed to Wylie. For the second seed Graham and Bwood would go head to head to determine that. Unless it was changed as well the tie breaker is strictly for seeding, they should all be tri-champions for district. If you're not as confused as I am by now good luck, I think I've got a headache. :D Every district is different. You could very well be right. That is why I suggested contacting AD. I do know in our district that once you are in a three way tie it goes to points and thats it. That is the way you go to playoffs or if you're # 4 you sit at home. No head to head. :confused:

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 10:36 AM
I think you are right the first tie breaker is done for seeding. All are Co-District Champs. The only reason you would use the Any Tie Breaker is for Seeding? So I am not sure why there is a need for a second as you have stated? CANT SOMEBODY IN THE KNOW SETTLE THIS BEFORE DAHOP AND I TAKE A SHORT TRIP AND LOUSE OR MINDS :vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd: Wouldn't you have to use the second one for the #1 or #2 seeding in the playoffs?:thinking: I think I'll go pack a change of underwear.:D :D

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2009, 10:38 AM
RedWhiteBlue, QUIT LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss:

This is as bad as trying to translate a teenagers text. :devil: :devil:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
I feel like I am at an after Christmas sale and a bunch of women are fighting over coupons and whether they get 50 or 75% off the clearance!!!!:p :D

Rustler
11-03-2009, 10:41 AM
Wouldn't you have to use the second one for the #1 or #2 seeding in the playoffs?:thinking: I think I'll go pack a change of underwear.:D :D I dont THINK so because the first tie breaker settled it?????? RWB can laugh all she wants but she hasn't said how she thinks it works? Easy to sit and laugh without an opinion?:inlove:

ccmom
11-03-2009, 10:44 AM
I dont THINK so because the first tie breaker settled it?????? RWB can laugh all she wants but she hasn't said how she thinks it works? Easy to sit and laugh without an opinion?:inlove:

Don't fall for it RWB! This is WAY too entertaining for you to ruin it with facts!:D

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2009, 10:44 AM
I dont THINK so because the first tie breaker settled it?????? RWB can laugh all she wants but she hasn't said how she thinks it works? Easy to sit and laugh without an opinion?:inlove:

Thats funny.... I told you guys how it goes down on Friday night if I recall. :rolleyes: Why spoil all you guys fun? Or mine?:kiss:

Rustler
11-03-2009, 10:47 AM
I feel like I am at an after Christmas sale and a bunch of women are fighting over coupons and whether they get 50 or 75% off the clearance!!!!:p :D Well not speaking for DaHOP but if girls fighting clearance shopping after Christmas is the best comparison you can come up with for Tie Breakers for TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL.....We are not getting our points across:o :mad: :inlove:

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2009, 10:49 AM
Well not speaking for DaHOP but if girls fighting clearance shopping after Christmas is the best comparison you can come up with for Tie Breakers for TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL.....We are not getting our points across:o :mad: :inlove:
Obviously, you have never been there!!! Huh, cc???:rolleyes: :doh:

ccmom
Well not speaking for DaHOP but if girls fighting clearance shopping after Christmas is the best comparison you can come up with for Tie Breakers for TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL.....We are not getting our points across:o :mad: :inlove:

I think it was a fairly good analogy....quite entertaining. ;)

Rustler
Thats funny.... I told you guys how it goes down on Friday night if I recall. :rolleyes: Why spoil all you guys fun? Or mine?:kiss: Sorry but I am not part of the "RWB-DaHop Click" so since I am the last to know tell all of us again. PLLLLEEEEEEEAAASE:hairpunk: :hairpunk:

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 10:50 AM
I dont THINK so because the first tie breaker settled it?????? RWB can laugh all she wants but she hasn't said how she thinks it works? Easy to sit and laugh without an opinion?:inlove: Okay Rustler, to my understanding :vrycnfsd: points only breaks the 3 way. Wylie is the #1 seed, then you would have a tie between Graham and Bwood for the Div. 1 and 2 seed and it would be broke by head to head. Someone said last Thursday it could take an Excel spreadsheet to figure this out and they may be right.:vrycnfsd: Rustler, you packed yet? :D

And now that I think about it you can throw out the 3 way tie breaker because Wylie would Div. 1 and Graham and Bwood would be Div. 2 so I'm going head to head.:devil: Clear as a mudhole??

BwdLion73
11-03-2009, 10:50 AM
So Wylie is stunned by Sweeterwater, Graham is upset by a Fired up Breck team. Brownwood stinks up its last game and is beat by Snyder....:confused: check with me Friday around 10:30 and I will make my playoff predictions.

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 10:51 AM
Thats funny.... I told you guys how it goes down on Friday night if I recall. :rolleyes: Why spoil all you guys fun? Or mine?:kiss: And I wasn't there last Friday night. :(

Rustler
11-03-2009, 10:52 AM
Obviously, you have never been there!!! Huh, cc???:rolleyes: :doh: :o :o I am a trained husband......I dont have a choice....Its either couch for a month or early am clearance christmas shopping:o

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2009, 10:55 AM
And I wasn't there last Friday night. :(

I posted it here on 'one' of the Graham/ Wylie threads. I also said that our playoff pickins will be Borger, Dalhart or Perryton- which makes a really big issue for scouters this week.:eek:

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Well not speaking for DaHOP but if girls fighting clearance shopping after Christmas is the best comparison you can come up with for Tie Breakers for TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL.....We are not getting our points across:o :mad: :inlove: You tell them Rustler, bunch of girly girls comparing high school football to hair pulling shopping contest. :D

Rustler
Originally posted by BwdLion73
So Wylie is stunned by Sweeterwater, Graham is upset by a Fired up Breck team. Brownwood stinks up its last game and is beat by Snyder....:confused: check with me Friday around 10:30 and I will make my playoff predictions. :D :D ROCKET says if all that happens BROWNWOOD, by the state tie breaker, would WIN STATE and his prediction comes true:D OH and YES BRECK IS GOING TO BE ON FIRE:mad: :mad:

RedWhiteBlue
:o :o I am a trained husband......I dont have a choice....Its either couch for a month or early am clearance christmas shopping:o
Ouch!:doh:

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2009, 11:01 AM
You tell them Rustler, bunch of girly girls comparing high school football to hair pulling shopping contest. :D

Oh you weren't listening, Hop Baby... I wasn't comparing TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL to shopping. I was comparing you old guys and your back and forth bickering to after Christmas shopping. Two totally different things indeed, sugar pie!!!:kiss: :inlove: :rolleyes:

Rustler
11-03-2009, 11:04 AM
You tell them Rustler, bunch of girly girls comparing high school football to hair pulling shopping contest. :D Thanks I mean....come on this is serious business I dont care who you support....I know RWB didnt mean any dissrespect but I just kidda thought the comparission didnt do TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL Justice (or even two old guys and one old woman discussing it)A couple of Jr League women fighting over some little trinket the day after our "Makers Birthday" Just saying;) Now the "Alamo" ;)

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 11:04 AM
Oh you weren't listening, Hop Baby... I wasn't comparing TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL to shopping. I was comparing you old guys and your back and forth bickering to after Christmas shopping. Two totally different things indeed, sugar pie!!!:kiss: :inlove: :rolleyes: I'm about sick of people questioning my ability to listen and read:devil: :devil: and as to that "old guy" stuff, I resemble that remark. :kiss: And as Telly says "Who luvs ya baby? ":D

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2009, 11:07 AM
I'm about sick of people questioning my ability to listen and read:devil: :devil: and as to that "old guy" stuff, I resemble that remark. :kiss: And as Telly says "Who luvs ya baby? ":D

I love ya! And Ima thinkin' there is a real good chance your boys could throw a kink in the whole process!!!:D :kiss:
And as of about noon today- I will be out of this place until Friday. So, you need to try and keep all this mess straight. Got it?:thinking:

Red&White_9x5
11-03-2009, 11:07 AM

No offense Sweetwater Red, but I don't see Sweetwater or Breck messing up anything this week

LE Dad
11-03-2009, 11:11 AM
Oh you weren't listening, Hop Baby... I wasn't comparing TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL to shopping. I was comparing you old guys and your back and forth bickering to after Christmas shopping. Two totally different things indeed, sugar pie!!!:kiss: :inlove: :rolleyes: Old guys:tongue: :tongue: No way I ever want to be classified as an "old guy" :mad:

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 11:13 AM
Old guys:tongue: :tongue: No way I ever want to be classified as an "old guy" :mad: Just remember LE Dad, you can't stop the aging process but you can refuse to grow up; that's my motto. :thumbsup:

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2009, 11:18 AM
Old guys:tongue: :tongue: No way I ever want to be classified as an "old guy" :mad:

Hey, I just throw that term around- I didn't mean to offend ya. :D By the way, I've been called old woman on here more than once and I AIN'T OLD.:D

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 11:20 AM
This entire thread is:
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/confused.jpg

LE Dad
11-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Just remember LE Dad, you can't stop the aging process but you can refuse to grow up; that's my motto. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: My body may be aging, but my mind is still 18. :D

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 11:21 AM
:thumbsup: My body may be aging, but my mind is still 18. :D :2thumbsup :2thumbsup

Rustler
11-03-2009, 11:24 AM
This entire thread is:
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/confused.jpg
I just want somebody to state how the tie breaker works:confused: FOR SURE! But I get the feeling maybe some think it would be an advantage to Panhandle teams if we tell it like it is???? Am I reading that ???:eek: :eek: RWB send it to me in PM I will not Post it or share it?:( please

LE Dad
11-03-2009, 11:26 AM
Hey, I just throw that term around- I didn't mean to offend ya. :D By the way, I've been called old woman on here more than once and I AIN'T OLD.:D No offense:D just playing around LOL :p

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 11:31 AM
I just want somebody to state how the tie breaker works:confused: FOR SURE! But I get the feeling maybe some think it an advantage to Panhandle folks if we tell like it is???? Am I reading that ???:eek: :eek: I don't think so. I know the Panhandle situation is about as clear as mud as well. I do know that the tie breaker used this year is different than the one that was used in the past with Snyder, Sweetwater and Wylie.

BEAST
11-03-2009, 11:32 AM
This info was given to me by Jaxon Shipley, they son of Brownwood HC and AD.

If it ends in a 3 way tie between Brownwood, Graham, and Wylie, Wylie automatically goes D1(Big School). Then it comes down to the head to head match up between Brownwood and Graham. Brownwood won therefore, Brownwood would be the #1 D2 rep and Graham would be the #2 D2 rep.

BEAST

Sweetwater Red
11-03-2009, 11:34 AM
I don't think so. I know the Panhandle situation is about as clear as mud as well. I do know that the tie breaker used this year is different than the one that was used in the past with Snyder, Sweetwater and Wylie.

So head to head doesn't matter???:confused:

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 11:36 AM
So head to head doesn't matter???:confused: Between two teams, yes.

grahampaw
11-03-2009, 11:59 AM
I think if B-wood wins, we should meet in Cisco Saturday and use overtime rules to decide the first seed.Now that would be fun.

Rustler
11-03-2009, 12:12 PM
I think if B-wood wins, we should meet in Cisco Saturday and use overtime rules to decide the first seed.Now that would be fun. I woud buy a ticket at double or tripple regular price

BEAST
11-03-2009, 12:36 PM
I think if B-wood wins, we should meet in Cisco Saturday and use overtime rules to decide the first seed.Now that would be fun.

Well, with yalls kicking situation, I dont know if that would be such a good idea for yall or not.:thinking: :D

BEAST

grahampaw
11-03-2009, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Well, with yalls kicking situation, I dont know if that would be such a good idea for yall or not.:thinking: :D

BEAST i have a feeling we would go for 2

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2009, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by BEAST

BEAST

I have faith either way...:D

garciap77
11-03-2009, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Personaly I dont care if we are the#1 or #2 rep in d2, I just want to be in the playoffs next week!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

garciap77
11-03-2009, 01:34 PM
LOOKING4NUMBER8 I was just trying to get under Rockets skin, we all know what rematch we are hoping for in round 4.

Who's Rocket?:D

;)

garciap77
11-03-2009, 01:35 PM
Claiming? LOL

Since you have never heard of something it must not be true? Who the ---- are you? This is 100% FACT. Whether you agree or have heard of it or not. You see this District is a tough district, not a watered down Region II district like your team plays in. I know people. And most of the people posting that crap that you chose to believe had no clue.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

garciap77
11-03-2009, 01:39 PM
I just love this.....:D

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/groupwave.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/groupwave.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/groupwave.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

garciap77
11-03-2009, 01:44 PM
There is no need to for another tie breaker????? Wylie First, Graham Second, Brownwood Third now if Graham and Brownwood were tied then head to head I could understand? :thinking:

It's going to be a three way tie like it was a few years ago with Wylie, Sweetwater, and Snyder! I heard it at the Whataburger in Early and anything you hear there is always Right On!:D

garciap77
11-03-2009, 01:50 PM
I feel like I am at an after Christmas sale and a bunch of women are fighting over coupons and whether they get 50 or 75% off the clearance!!!!:p :D

I hope Breck, Sweetwater, Snyder win! :D :D :D

;)

Ex-Tiger2005
11-03-2009, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/groupwave.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/groupwave.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/groupwave.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Rocket
11-03-2009, 07:48 PM
I told all of you knuckleheads how it is decided on the first page. Thre is no need for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd! LOL Why are y'all making this so dang hard? It is confirmed.

grahampaw
11-03-2009, 08:40 PM
I told all of you knuckleheads how it is decided on the first page. Thre is no need for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd! LOL Why are y'all making this so dang hard? It is confirmed. Ok I get it now,Yall lose to Snyder and we go as the top seed.Thanks Rocket.

garciap77
11-03-2009, 11:26 PM
I told all of you knuckleheads how it is decided on the first page. Thre is no need for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd! LOL Why are y'all making this so dang hard? It is confirmed.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Rocket
11-04-2009, 10:34 AM
Ok I get it now,Yall lose to Snyder and we go as the top seed.Thanks Rocket.

No you go as 2nd Seed cuz you got beat heads up by Graham.:rolleyes:

DaHop72
11-04-2009, 10:36 AM
No you go as 2nd Seed cuz you got beat heads up by Graham.:rolleyes: :confused: :confused: Step away from the computer Rocket, Graham didn't get beat heads up by themselves. :doh: :doh:

ccmom
11-04-2009, 10:40 AM
:confused: :confused: Step away from the computer Rocket, Graham didn't beat heads up by themselves. :doh: :doh:

:doh: :doh:
:evillol:

LE Dad
11-04-2009, 10:50 AM
No you go as 2nd Seed cuz you got beat heads up by Graham.:rolleyes: OK, I got it now. It's confirmed

D1 Wylie
D2C Graham
D2R Graham

I predict Graham will meet itself in the Region Finals :thinking:

WOW! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D

Rocket
11-04-2009, 11:02 AM
:confused: :confused: Step away from the computer Rocket, Graham didn't get beat heads up by themselves. :doh: :doh:

Wake up before posting... got it.. LOL