PDA

View Full Version : Region I Gotw: Snyder (5-4)(2-2) @ Brownood (7-2)(3-1)

Pages : [1] 2

Who-dun-it!!?
10-30-2009, 11:14 PM
For the last playoff spot!!

Technoredneck
10-30-2009, 11:20 PM
I think this game will have a lot in common with the Brownwood/Snyder game last year. I don't expect either team to put a lot of points on the board and see it coming down to who has the ball at the end. I think Snyder pulls out the win and is off to the playoffs.

Snyder 28
Brownwood 24

TigerEyes
10-30-2009, 11:34 PM
Go TIGERS!!

Beat those Lions!!

Trashman
10-30-2009, 11:48 PM
Schneider sucks.......Brownwood Wins!:D

STANG RED
10-30-2009, 11:51 PM
This game could go either way. If Bwood can pick up the blitz well, and find those recievers isolated 1 on 1, they'll pick the shnydr secondary apart. If not, shnydr wins. Either way, I dont see it being a blowout by either. Should be a great game.

hollywood
10-31-2009, 12:05 AM
Ok, all 7 snyder posters have voted, so it only goes up from here.:D

BEAST
10-31-2009, 12:35 AM
I am praying for Snyder to blitz. I dare you to leave the recievers in 1 on 1 situations. We will have huge passing numbers. Brownwood is far to hungry and is starting to gel at the right time. Brownwood will win and clinch a share of the district title.

BEAST

hollywood
10-31-2009, 12:42 AM
Oops, i guess there's 8.

This may be a close one if Snyder can put pressure on McShan. Otherwise, Bwd wins this by at least 14. Sorry Snyder, your a good team, but the Lions D is solid and the offense has found it's spark.

Who-dun-it!!?
10-31-2009, 12:57 AM
Lets get an unbiased opinion from the folks at sweetwater, wylie, and Graham "if possible"

Brownwood or Snyder?
You've played em both, What do you all think?

TheDOCTORdre
10-31-2009, 01:02 AM
is the game at brownwood or snyder?

Black & Gold
10-31-2009, 01:27 AM
It will be in Brownwood.

Rocket
10-31-2009, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
is the game at brownwood or snyder?

Brownwood.

I am looking forward to this game for many reasons. I love games where everything is on the line. Playoff atmospheres are what it's all about. If we can't beat Snyder, we don't deserve the playoffs and vice-versa.

No matter what I say on here, I do have a certain level of respect for Snyder. I think they want nothing more than to come into our house and beat the crap out of us. I know they have a great defense and their offense is improving each week.

With that said, I would also like to talk about my Lions and the strides they have made since playing Wylie. We have proven that we are a good team and we have proven that we are hard to stop. We heard the Wylie game on teh radio and from what I heard the announcers say, Wylie didn't once just give Graham the ball. Graham earned every turnover they got from Wylie and played a great defensive game. Brownwood held their own and put Graham in a position of playing catchup most of the game and Graham never once led in it.

Brownwood is for real and they are getting better. McShan has come a long way in 3 games as a starter and Shipley is unstoppable. This leaves an open field for other WR's. Also, McShan is very MOBILE. He will not get pinned up often and throws great on the run. Our running game will also hurt ya if you aren't looking for it.

Defensively, we can stop the run. Big plays will be limited because of our speed in the secondary. I have no doubt Snyder will put some points up, but I will take our Offense over Snyder's BIG. Our defense will bend but not break. If Snyder wants to roll the dice and send it all after our QB, it will be a gamble that will cost them early and often, but could pay off. The thing I like about McShan that I have noticed is that he doesn't get rattled.If he throws a bad ball there is no hanging his head. After all, he just looks over to his left and sees #8. Nothing to get rattled about. ;)

Brownwood 27
Snyder 17

grahampaw
10-31-2009, 01:40 AM
Although I will not be surprised by a Snyder win, I do think that Brownwood takes this one in a close one.And if Snyder all out Blitzes every down Shippley will get about 400 recieving yards.The QB could wear a blindfold and chunk it down the field and Shippley will catch most of them.I might skip Grahams game and go see this one.

IHStangFan
10-31-2009, 01:51 AM
Over this season, I've become a huge "Rocket" fan....so I'm pulling for Brownwood and the Rocket!!!

wtfootball
10-31-2009, 07:15 AM
Snyder will not go into this game with intensity, they know a dominating beating awaits them in the playoffs just like last year. I predict a Snyder loss and Brownfield will get the last spot.

Who-dun-it!!?
10-31-2009, 08:31 AM
Barnburner coming up!!!!

wyliefan
10-31-2009, 08:46 AM
After watching Wylie play both of these teams I would favor Brownwood by 4. When Wylie played Brownwood, the offense had all the breaks go there way and it would appear that the Brownwood defense was over-matched. Snyder does not have the offense that Wylie does. (Slight Advantage Broownwood) When Brownwood has the ball the Snyder defense will be in the backfield all night, if they run the same scheme they did against Wylie. I would guess that Brownwood will be able to block them a few times and Shipley will be open to score two TD's. (Advantage Brownwood). Both teams special teams were about equal, so it comes down to if the Brownwood offenses line can slow down the defense front of Snyder long enough so the QB has time to throw.

Good luck to both teams, and who ever wins, best of luck the rest of the season.

Final Score 14 - 10 Brownwood

DaHop72
10-31-2009, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
I am praying for Snyder to blitz. I dare you to leave the recievers in 1 on 1 situations. We will have huge passing numbers. Brownwood is far to hungry and is starting to gel at the right time. Brownwood will win and clinch a share of the district title.

BEAST Well BEAST I think your prayers will be answered so you have a great week.:D

Snyder_TigerFan
10-31-2009, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by wtfootball
Snyder will not go into this game with intensity, they know a dominating beating awaits them in the playoffs just like last year. I predict a Snyder loss and Brownfield will get the last spot.

This is a playoff game....Snyder will have the intensity....these guys aren't ready to quit playing football, and they will show it next week.

"Brownfield" wouldn't even be in the picture if they played in this district.

Looking4number8
10-31-2009, 10:14 AM
Hey DaHop, good luck this week, except for Friday night... I might have to stick around for this game and leave for my NASCAR thing late late after the game!

Snyder_TigerFan
10-31-2009, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by wyliefan
After watching Wylie play both of these teams I would favor Brownwood by 4. When Wylie played Brownwood, the offense had all the breaks go there way and it would appear that the Brownwood defense was over-matched. Snyder does not have the offense that Wylie does. (Slight Advantage Broownwood) When Brownwood has the ball the Snyder defense will be in the backfield all night, if they run the same scheme they did against Wylie. I would guess that Brownwood will be able to block them a few times and Shipley will be open to score two TD's. (Advantage Brownwood). Both teams special teams were about equal, so it comes down to if the Brownwood offenses line can slow down the defense front of Snyder long enough so the QB has time to throw.

Good luck to both teams, and who ever wins, best of luck the rest of the season.

Final Score 14 - 10 Brownwood

When Snyder played Wylie, they were without one of their best players and it hurt us offensively. They've had him playing as a RB the last two games and they've done really well. So the offense is better now than when wel played Wylie.

DaHop72
10-31-2009, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Hey DaHop, good luck this week, except for Friday night... I might have to stick around for this game and leave for my NASCAR thing late late after the game! If it's like last year, it could be a barnburner and you would hate to miss that. Watching our defense is worth the price of admission.:thumbsup:

DaHop72
10-31-2009, 10:21 AM
Snyder will not go into this game with intensity, they know a dominating beating awaits them in the playoffs just like last year. I predict a Snyder loss and Brownfield will get the last spot. Without a doubt you are the biggest whiner on this board. One year later and you're still whining about Bridgeport, nobody cares. I can assure you that this bunch of young men will play with intensity and are concerned about this last game and not the playoffs. It's a crying shame that there are people like you in each town who cause others to root against your team because of no class posters like you. Most of us in Reg. I, root for the teams from our area, you are one of the few that root against our region with the exception of the Loboes. You stay classy wtfootball.

RedWhiteBlue
10-31-2009, 10:37 AM
I am picking Snyder in this, just because.... but I will give Brownwood a tip and I never do this. There is a particular player that will cheap shot all night long and coach doesn't care- lets him do his thing all night long. Hope he doesn't try anything on Shipley. Hope you keep Jaxon covered well- don't want that boy hurt at all. Oh and your O-line better cover that QB well..... he is a late hitter for sure.:D

Who-dun-it!!?
10-31-2009, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
I am picking Snyder in this, just because.... but I will give Brownwood a tip and I never do this. There is a particular player that will cheap shot all night long and coach doesn't care- lets him do his thing all night long. Hope he doesn't try anything on Shipley. Hope you keep Jaxon covered well- don't want that boy hurt at all. Oh and your O-line better cover that QB well..... he is a late hitter for sure.:D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You know, week after week I see a few posters accusing players of cheap shots and dirty play. But funny how game in and game out I'm not seeing the personal foul penalties in the amount that I would expect by listening to some of you talk. If a kid is too fast for you to stop, suck it up and admit it. I'm sure whoever your talking about is just going all out every play just like every player should be. Why don't you respect his efforts instead of downtalkin these kids who are layin it all on the line. Snyder is smaller this year than they've been in a while. But somehow there D is still giving everybody fits. Why don't you Try appreciating the 100% efforts instead of runnin your mouth.

Bullaholic
10-31-2009, 12:14 PM
Dang, and I was expecting Rocket and Black Magic to be duking it out this week. :D

Sweetwater Red
10-31-2009, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
You know, week after week I see a few posters accusing players of cheap shots and dirty play. But funny how game in and game out I'm not seeing the personal foul penalties in the amount that I would expect by listening to some of you talk. If a kid is too fast for you to stop, suck it up and admit it. I'm sure whoever your talking about is just going all out every play just like every player should be. Why don't you respect his efforts instead of downtalkin these kids who are layin it all on the line. Snyder is smaller this year than they've been in a while. But somehow there D is still giving everybody fits. Why don't you Try appreciating the 100% efforts instead of runnin your mouth.

Are you familiar with the term "a tongue in cheek comment"?:thinking:

Who-dun-it!!?
10-31-2009, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Dang, and I was expecting Rocket and Black Magic to be duking it out this week. :D

Naw, I'm not here to duke it out with anybody. I just think that all these schools have players that only have one speed. "AllOut". We should respect those players and applaud there efforts. Thats all.

Who-dun-it!!?
10-31-2009, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Are you familiar with the term "a tongue in cheek comment"?:thinking:

Yep.

Tounge and cheek would be stated once in a joking manner. the rest is just disrespectful.

Sweetwater Red
10-31-2009, 12:28 PM
Yep.

Tounge and cheek would be stated once in a joking manner. the rest is just disrespectful.

I guess if you don't know her well enough I might see were you
were coming from.:thinking:

Let me ask you this. If I told you "Snyder sucks and you can go
blow it out of your service revolver", would you consider that
disrespectful.:thinking: :evillol:

Rocket
10-31-2009, 12:45 PM

Black Magic won't say a thing to me. I own him. Yeah, he was hoping Graham would shut me up, but we are a better team than Graham and by proxy, Snyder. We should be favored to win this one. Snyder comes in an underdog and they are playing at our house against some HUNGRY Lions. Advantage Brownwood.

LE Dad
10-31-2009, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Black Magic won't say a thing to me. I own him. :eek: :eek: :eek:

skins4life
10-31-2009, 01:50 PM

I'm sure this has already been said but, I'll say it again. Snyder isn't playing Brownfield, unless it's in the playoffs again. ;) ;)

Looking4number8
10-31-2009, 03:00 PM
For the last playoff spot!!

Hmmmm. for the 1st playoff spot, none of the others matter to these two teams

RedWhiteBlue
10-31-2009, 03:46 PM

Like I said before- I do not ever call out kids or anyone else personally, but this has gone on long enough. And it is funny that you mention I am not the only one that says something about it, "game in and game out". I have been around football long enough to know a "good hard hit" from a "cheap shot". So good try defending your boy- but it didn't work for me. And I am the first one on my feet telling the D to "go hit somebody", but some hit late and they play dirty. Call it your way and I'll call it mine and hopefully the Ref will just call it.
I'm done now.:)

RedWhiteBlue
10-31-2009, 03:58 PM
One more thing- does "going all out" or giving 100% mean hitting the passer after he has already kneeled the ball and stood up??:confused: In 2 different games??:eek:

Sweetwater Red
10-31-2009, 04:00 PM
Okay I was wrong!:doh: :D

Looking4number8
10-31-2009, 04:01 PM
Like I said before- I do not ever call out kids or anyone else personally, but this has gone on long enough. And it is funny that you mention I am not the only one that says something about it, "game in and game out". I have been around football long enough to know a "good hard hit" from a "cheap shot". So good try defending your boy- but it didn't work for me. And I am the first one on my feet telling the D to "go hit somebody", but some hit late and they play dirty. Call it your way and I'll call it mine and hopefully the Ref will just call it.
I'm done now.:)
Come on RWB, join the "snider sucks thread", you will enjoy it!Its a great way to pass the day, just ask Stang Red, he is the all knowing, and creator of the this great thread!!!

All Hail the Mighty and Wise Stang Red!!

RedWhiteBlue
10-31-2009, 04:03 PM
I'm just bored and still high from last night.... Just hangin' out. What else is there to do???:D

STANG RED
10-31-2009, 04:10 PM
Come on RWB, join the "snider sucks thread", you will enjoy it!Its a great way to pass the day, just ask Stang Red, he is the all knowing, and creator of the this great thread!!!

All Hail the Mighty and Wise Stang Red!!

Wookin, if your going to share foxholes with me, your going to have to learn correct spelling. It's shnydr dangit!!! Not snider, not shnieder, not snyder, not synder etc etc etc.... It's SHNYDR!!!
But only use lowercase to show the proper disrespect. I just felt the need to hollar there. :D

Bullaholic
10-31-2009, 04:14 PM
I try not to do this very often---but I see this as a dead even contest. It's going to come down to mistakes and who wants it the worst. Both of these teams are very hungry for the playoffs and some respect so I think there is going to be a lot of pad-popping and head-knocking in this one. Slight edge to Brownwood for the big play threat with Shipley.

Looking4number8
10-31-2009, 04:15 PM
I'm just bored and still high from last night.... Just hangin' out. What else is there to do???:D

i understand, last Saturday I was so pumped about the game with ya'll and it seemed like nobody wanted to talk about it but me. I think I started asking questions then answering them myself... maybe not, but I was close to doing it! Congrats on a huge win last night! You do know that your win somehow made it just a little harder for Brownwood to get into the playoffs, before points mattered a little, now it is win or go home... for all four of us!

Rocket
10-31-2009, 05:14 PM
This has to be the GOTW for Region I. District 2-3A is all that matters...

Looking4number8
10-31-2009, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Wookin, if your going to share foxholes with me, your going to have to learn correct spelling. It's shnydr dangit!!! Not snider, not shnieder, not snyder, not synder etc etc etc.... It's SHNYDR!!!
But only use lowercase to show the proper disrespect. I just felt the need to hollar there. :D

yes sir....... shnydr SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS, Always has, Always will..... (how was that?)

95mustang
10-31-2009, 05:22 PM
Sorry DaHop but I got to try this for myself here:

shnydr sucks, shnydr sucks, shnydr sucks!

How was that Red?

No back to the game. This should be an intense battle. Both teams are young and both teams have seemed to peak at just the right time. I think Brownwood will put a complete game together and come out victorious in the end.

Brownwood: 35

Snyder: 20

STANG RED
10-31-2009, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
Sorry DaHop but I got to try this for myself here:

shnydr sucks, shnydr sucks, shnydr sucks!

How was that Red?

Not bad. Not bad at all. You may need to tutor Wookin a bit though. He's still struggeling with it a bit on other threads. But he's trying real hard. ;)

Scholar
10-31-2009, 06:23 PM
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7128/ist26097693cryingbaby.jpg (http://img145.imageshack.us/i/ist26097693cryingbaby.jpg/)

C'mon, RWB, you're starting to sound like a girl. This is football, not futbol. You wanna catch a nice soft girly girl game, go catch a girls soccer game.

SWAS009
10-31-2009, 07:48 PM
Lets get an unbiased opinion from the folks at sweetwater, wylie, and Graham "if possible"

Brownwood or Snyder?

I'm going for snyder. To avenge for that leap frog stunt brownwood did to us. Knock em' out Snyder!!!

Who-dun-it!!?
10-31-2009, 08:07 PM
I guess if you don't know her well enough I might see were you
were coming from.:thinking:

Let me ask you this. If I told you "Snyder sucks and you can go
blow it out of your service revolver", would you consider that
disrespectful.:thinking: :evillol:

no thats funny. thats not singling out any certain kid, thats just bein jealous of a team that stomped a mudhole in Sweetwater's rear, and walked it dry.

Sweetwater Red
10-31-2009, 08:12 PM
no thats funny. thats not singling out any certain kid, thats just bein jealous of a team that stomped a mudhole in Sweetwater's rear, and walked it dry.

Huh?

What does Sweetwater have to do with it?

Who-dun-it!!?
10-31-2009, 08:16 PM
Huh?

What does Sweetwater have to do with it?

Nothing at all. Thats just how i would take such a comment. I find humor in the funny stuff. And that was funny. Don't see much point in posting if we can't have a little humor.

Who-dun-it!!?
10-31-2009, 08:19 PM
One more thing- does "going all out" or giving 100% mean hitting the passer after he has already kneeled the ball and stood up??:confused: In 2 different games??:eek:

I wouldn't say that, but I didn't see the game in Graham. Don't really know which kid your referring to. I just have a hard time believing that a kid is playing dirty all the time and never getting caught.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-31-2009, 10:59 PM
I wouldn't say that, but I didn't see the game in Graham. Don't really know which kid your referring to. I just have a hard time believing that a kid is playing dirty all the time and never getting caught.

+1

Sounds like...:weeping:....to me.

But that's neither here nor there.....it's about brownwood this week. Go Tigers....defense stuffs them, and shows them what we're all about. Blitz like they haven't seen before. Pressure on the QB.....ask Wylie and Graham's QB about it.

Looking4number8
11-01-2009, 09:30 AM
nm

Snyder_TigerFan
11-01-2009, 03:28 PM
ttt

BwdLion_80
11-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by SWAS009
I'm going for snyder. To avenge for that leap frog stunt brownwood did to us. Knock em' out Snyder!!!

:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Dude you need to build a bridge and GET OVER IT!!!

There is a reason that the refs did not throw a flag on that play, IT WAS NOT ILLEGAL!

If you were going to be soooo upset at anyone, think about why the steers did not attempt a FG on either of their drives, in the first qtr, that saw the steers turn the ball over on downs. Think about it, make just 1 FG, and the steers win! :thinking: :thinking:

Spaceman_Spiff
11-01-2009, 05:11 PM
Ego cost Graham against Brownwood. When does Brownwood's QB get to start playing again. Rumor has it he is off of crutches and the brace is off.

95mustang
11-01-2009, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Spaceman_Spiff
Ego cost Graham against Brownwood. When does Brownwood's QB get to start playing again. Rumor has it he is off of crutches and the brace is off.

The rumor would be fact, but there is no need to rush him. Mcshan has proven he can carry the load for the Lions in Graylon's absence. He will be back soon enough.

Spaceman_Spiff
11-01-2009, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the info 95, I agree with you. Just reading this post, it sounds like it won't matter if Brownwood doesn't beat Snyder...BUT...if Brownwood beats Snyder, I was just wondering what his return might do for the Lions in a playoff run?...or...would Coach Shipley keep playing the kid that is winning for them right now? Makes for some interesting discussion.

daug
11-01-2009, 09:03 PM
In my opinion the kid playing QB will finish as the QB and will be the QB next year as well. The other kid will probably be WR and DB and darn good one on both sides of ball, IMHO.

Rocket
11-01-2009, 09:05 PM
McShan will continue. It will take Brown (QB1) a bit to get back where he needs to be, but will be a great backup if needed.

Rocket
11-01-2009, 09:07 PM
You people picking Snyder to win at Brownwood are smoking some serious crap. We are going to eat their lunch. Their offense is about as vanilla as soft serve ice cream on a 110 degree July day. They can put 8 in the box on defense or 7, that only means single coverage on 4 WR's. Come on people. LOL

skins4life
11-01-2009, 09:19 PM
You people picking Snyder to win at Brownwood are smoking some serious crap. We are going to eat their lunch. Their offense is about as vanilla as soft serve ice cream on a 110 degree July day. They can put 8 in the box on defense or 7, that only means single coverage on 4 WR's. Come on people. LOL
Rocket, It's not crap, it,s "Crack";) ;) ;)

Rocket
11-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by skins4life

No... this stuff is so bad its crap.

BEAST
11-01-2009, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
When Snyder played Wylie, they were without one of their best players and it hurt us offensively. They've had him playing as a RB the last two games and they've done really well. So the offense is better now than when wel played Wylie.

And when Brownwood played Wylie, we had no Qb until late in the 3rd Qtr.

BEAST

BEAST
11-01-2009, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by daug
In my opinion the kid playing QB will finish as the QB and will be the QB next year as well. The other kid will probably be WR and DB and darn good one on both sides of ball, IMHO.

Whether or not Graylon plays thi year is up in the air. But, he will be Qb1 to start next year for sure. Vance is a very dangerous slot reciever and an excellent Db. He will also be a VERY capable backup Qb.

BEAST

Who-dun-it!!?
11-01-2009, 10:53 PM

nuthin being smoked here. But I'm realistic and I agree that if Snyder wins it will be an upset. I wouldn't say a huge upset but I know we're the underdog. Still, can't cast a vote against Snyder. That would be blasfamy. Sure hope for a great game either way.

Looking4number8
11-02-2009, 08:13 AM
I guess I will go ahead and cast my prediction

Brownwood 31
Snyder 20

hollywood
11-02-2009, 09:53 AM
Well, If both teams play to their potential, it's Brownwood by 14 points or more. Snyder can blitz all they want. I can assure you that Shipley will have an answer for it. Brownwood is really starting to peak at the right time. It just took some time to gel and get through the injury bug.

Rocket
11-02-2009, 10:34 AM
nuthin being smoked here. But I'm realistic and I agree that if Snyder wins it will be an upset. I wouldn't say a huge upset but I know we're the underdog. Still, can't cast a vote against Snyder. That would be blasfamy. Sure hope for a great game either way.

I hear ya.. It will be a fun game for sure. I am talking about those that don't have to vote for Snyder. They are the ones smoking crap. LOL

I smell a Brownwood blowout. Brownwood by +21.

LE Dad
11-02-2009, 10:40 AM
You people picking Snyder to win at Brownwood are smoking some serious crap. We are going to eat their lunch. Their offense is about as vanilla as soft serve ice cream on a 110 degree July day. They can put 8 in the box on defense or 7, that only means single coverage on 4 WR's. Come on people. LOL :clap: :clap:

Edit I must have been smoking crap:rolleyes: :rolleyes: LOL

Rocket
11-02-2009, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
:clap: :clap:

Edit I must have been smoking crap:rolleyes: :rolleyes: LOL

We know you are.

Sweetwater Red
11-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Only because Monahans and Gatesville have already clinched
playoff births.

Ex-Tiger2005
11-02-2009, 11:27 AM

i would never smoke CRAP no matter how bad it is! :D

garciap77
11-02-2009, 01:46 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I hope you weren't hanging out with Inmateboss!:D

;)

RedWhiteBlue
11-02-2009, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by garciap77

;)

I don't even remember when I wrote that.... I think I was watchin' the 'Horns at the time and no, I was at home with the kiddos.:D

TheDOCTORdre
11-02-2009, 02:31 PM
playoff births.

booooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dalhart/Perryton gets no love:(

Ranger Mom
11-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Do I need to merge the Snyder/Bwood poll thread with this one??

Bullaholic
11-02-2009, 03:06 PM

Sure they do, dre---in Kansas. :D

TheDOCTORdre
11-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
booo

Sweetwater Red
11-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Yes. I thought that would be easier for you.

Sweetwater Red
11-02-2009, 03:18 PM

I have a strong dislike for a certain aspect of the Perryton program. (See area round of 2003 playoffs).

also, our one Dalhart poster graduated last year. So, we are down to zero wolf posters.:(

cshscougar08
11-02-2009, 03:43 PM
playoff births.

Doesn't make this a better game. This one is gonna be a joke. Petition to change it to CS vs. Gatesville.

ccmom
11-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by cshscougar08
Doesn't make this a better game. This one is gonna be a joke. Petition to change it to CS vs. Gatesville.

I don't doubt for a second that CS/GV will be a good game, but I am curious as to why you think Snyder/Bwood will be a joke? Who do you think will win? I've seen both teams play and I think it will be a heck of a game, but you never know.

TheDOCTORdre
11-02-2009, 04:08 PM
I have a strong dislike for a certain aspect of the Perryton program. (See area round of 2003 playoffs).

also, our one Dalhart poster graduated last year. So, we are down to zero wolf posters.:(

i remember the area round of the 2003 playoffs I was a senior:D

TheDOCTORdre
11-02-2009, 04:10 PM

well i petition we change it to my game lol

cshscougar08
11-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
I don't doubt for a second that CS/GV will be a good game, but I am curious as to why you think Snyder/Bwood will be a joke? Who do you think will win? I've seen both teams play and I think it will be a heck of a game, but you never know.

I think Brownwood will win fairly easily. Just based on what I've seen from the two teams throughout the year and based on what others on the board have said about them. I obviously have not seen either team play, so I'm just going off observation.

ccmom
11-02-2009, 04:26 PM
I think Brownwood will win fairly easily. Just based on what I've seen from the two teams throughout the year and based on what others on the board have said about them. I obviously have not seen either team play, so I'm just going off observation.

Actually, you aren't going off observation if you haven't observed them, are you? :thinking: I'm kidding. You are one the few on here that is so nice, I have a hard time picking on you! ;)

I can tell you that, other than Graham's defense being able to cause so many fumbles, IMO Snyder's defense was probably the toughest Wylie has faced all season....including Brownwood. That being said, Brownwood has obviously improved alot since the first week of district, so you could very well be right...Brownwood might win easily. However, anything can happen on any given Friday, and with both of these teams trying to claim a playoff spot, I would expect it to be a close one.

garciap77
11-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Actually, you aren't going off observation if you haven't observed them, are you? :thinking: I'm kidding. You are one the few on here that is so nice, I have a hard time picking on you! ;)

I can tell you that, other than Graham's defense being able to cause so many fumbles, IMO Snyder's defense was probably the toughest Wylie has faced all season....including Brownwood. That being said, Brownwood has obviously improved alot since the first week of district, so you could very well be right...Brownwood might win easily. However, anything can happen on any given Friday, and with both of these teams trying to claim a playoff spot, I would expect it to be a close one.

ccmom you are really getting good at this!

:thinking: I thought cshscougar08 was getting a good education @ OU! :thinking:

;)

STANG RED
11-02-2009, 05:27 PM

After seeing both, I can promise it wont be easy. The Snyder D is very quick, and tough as nails. The Bwood D isnt quiet as quick, but their bigger and stronger, and not slow in the least (#5 is a beast and a half!). Both offenses will have their hands full all night, and each will turn the ball over at least a time or two. Where and when those turnovers happen will have a lot to do with the outcome of this game. I do think the Bwood O is the better of two though, so I'm picking them to win. But it wont be a blowout, and if Snyder's D can force a key turnover for a short field, or a defensive TD, they could easily upset the Lions.

And no matter how much trash I like to talk about both of these programs, I'll be cheering on either of them, all the way to the state finals. Both are great programs, with great fans. :cheerl: :taunt:

Pendragon13
11-02-2009, 06:44 PM
I think Brownwood will win fairly easily. Just based on what I've seen from the two teams throughout the year and based on what others on the board have said about them. I obviously have not seen either team play, so I'm just going off observation. It won't be easy..Snyder has a very quick and hard hitting D that knows how to disprupt the offense. However, their aggressive style means that you can catch them offsides with an alert center...and sometimes they blitz so quickly they miss everything. Brownwood by far has the better offense and that will be the difference. They will exploit the Snyder D just enough to win the game.

skins4life
11-02-2009, 09:23 PM
After seeing both, I can promise it wont be easy. The Snyder D is very quick, and tough as nails. The Bwood D isnt quiet as quick, but their bigger and stronger, and not slow in the least (#5 is a beast and a half!). Both offenses will have their hands full all night, and each will turn the ball over at least a time or two. Where and when those turnovers happen will have a lot to do with the outcome of this game. I do think the Bwood O is the better of two though, so I'm picking them to win. But it wont be a blowout, and if Snyder's D can force a key turnover for a short field, or a defensive TD, they could easily upset the Lions.

And no matter how much trash I like to talk about both of these programs, I'll be cheering on either of them, all the way to the state finals. Both are great programs, with great fans. :cheerl: :taunt:

I knew you were just a big ole softy:D :D All that talk about Snyder sucking, I bet you're really a Tiger fan by heart, aren't you????:devil: :devil:

daug
11-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Whether or not Graylon plays thi year is up in the air. But, he will be Qb1 to start next year for sure. Vance is a very dangerous slot reciever and an excellent Db. He will also be a VERY capable backup Qb.

BEAST I would not be so sure about that, IMO he is a better passer and reads the D better already. I am sure the coaches see this also, and the coach's kid is getting a ton of catches, so I think it will remain the way it is.

Looking4number8
11-02-2009, 10:07 PM
and the coach's kid is getting a ton of catches,

lol, like he would not be catching any balls if Graylon or Mitch was still the QB,

Inmateboss
11-02-2009, 10:13 PM

Brownwood or Snyder?

Well I don't wish anything bad on anyone,I'd like to see Snyder win from a Graham standpoint. But Brownwood is tough as a wood haulers butt and they want a wrap it up win!! Snyder wants a Knock out, and will need to bring it no holes barred. It should be one heck of a game. You have to watch those underdogs they'll sneak up on you and job you with a sharp stick!!! I'll say Snyder by 3

Inmateboss
11-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw
Although I will not be surprised by a Snyder win, I do think that Brownwood takes this one in a close one.And if Snyder all out Blitzes every down Shippley will get about 400 recieving yards.The QB could wear a blindfold and chunk it down the field and Shippley will catch most of them.I might skip Grahams game and go see this one.

You might be surprised how many Graham fans show up. This is going to be a knock down, drag out, True Friday Night Lights, leave it all on the field Texas FootBall Game.

Inmateboss
11-02-2009, 10:33 PM
This has to be the GOTW for Region I. District 2-3A is all that matters...

Man it should be, it's going to be Awesome!!!!

Inmateboss
11-02-2009, 10:38 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by garciap77
[B]:eek: :eek: :eek:

Where do you think she gets all the good crap to smoke????:D :D

STANG RED
11-02-2009, 10:38 PM
I knew you were just a big ole softy:D :D All that talk about Snyder sucking, I bet you're really a Tiger fan by heart, aren't you????:devil: :devil:

If yall can get by THE WOOD, I'll be cheering for the Tigers for as long as you keep playing. But the split second after you lose. Its shnydr SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS, all over again. :p

Pendragon13
11-02-2009, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
When Snyder played Wylie, they were without one of their best players and it hurt us offensively. They've had him playing as a RB the last two games and they've done really well. So the offense is better now than when wel played Wylie. On the other hand, Wylie was missing one of our starting LB's....and the only 2 year starter at LB. (and after Breck we're down 2 LB's) Having said that, if you guys can find some offense and keep up the intensity on defense, then Brownwood may have quite a fight on their hands.

95mustang
11-02-2009, 10:46 PM
In the words of Red:

shnydr sucks, shnydr sucks, shnyder sucks.

I can get use to this.

Inmateboss
11-02-2009, 10:48 PM
If yall can get by THE WOOD, I'll be cheering for the Tigers for as long as you keep playing. But the split second after you lose. Its shnydr SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS, all over again. :p

:fnypost: :fnypost: :fnypost: Sounds only fair!!!

Snyder_TigerFan
11-02-2009, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
On the other hand, Wylie was missing one of our starting LB's....and the only 2 year starter at LB. Having said that, if you guys can find some offense and keep up the intensity on defense, then Brownwood may have quite a fight on their hands.

It'll be up to the offensive line to provide solid blocking and protection (when needed). If they can do that, our offense will be just fine.

skins4life
11-02-2009, 10:59 PM

LOL

Who-dun-it!!?
11-02-2009, 11:06 PM

:confused: :( :bigcry:

I'm feelin the love.

slingshot
11-02-2009, 11:36 PM
Brownwood in a close one... 21-14

garciap77
11-03-2009, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
[B]:eek: :eek: :eek:

Where do you think she gets all the good crap to smoke????:D :D

BEAST
11-03-2009, 09:17 AM
I would not be so sure about that, IMO he is a better passer and reads the D better already. I am sure the coaches see this also, and the coach's kid is getting a ton of catches, so I think it will remain the way it is.

He reads the D better already? After 3 games he reads the D better than a kid who has been play QB all his life? Look, I love me some Vance. He is in and out of my house and is a super kid. I text him regularly to encourage him and wish him luck. That being said, Im pretty sure Graylon will be the starter when his wounds are better. And trust me, Shipley would be getting plenty of catches from Graylon was well.

BEAST

BEAST
11-03-2009, 09:21 AM
Well I don't wish anything bad on anyone,I'd like to see Snyder win from a Graham standpoint. But Brownwood is tough as a wood haulers butt and they want a wrap it up win!! Snyder wants a Knock out, and will need to bring it no holes barred. It should be one heck of a game. You have to watch those underdogs they'll sneak up on you and job you with a sharp stick!!! I'll say Snyder by 3

Ok, everybody raise your hand if youve ever been JOBBED with a sharp stick. :D :D

BEAST

STANG RED
11-03-2009, 09:28 AM
Ok, everybody raise your hand if youve ever been JOBBED with a sharp stick. :D :D

BEAST

:wave:

Rocket
11-03-2009, 09:30 AM
You might be surprised how many Graham fans show up. This is going to be a knock down, drag out, True Friday Night Lights, leave it all on the field Texas FootBall Game.

Brownwood in a blowout. +21

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2009, 09:38 AM

BEAST

LMBO--- Never been 'JOBBED'.... maybe 'JABBED'!!!:eek: :eek: :devil: :D

Ex-Tiger2005
11-03-2009, 09:44 AM
Brownwood in a blowout. +21

How many different predictions are you gonna put out there? :confused:

Rocket
11-03-2009, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
How many different predictions are you gonna put out there? :confused:

Brownwood wins big +28

Rocket
11-03-2009, 09:53 AM
Brownwood 2009 Region I Team of the Year

Brownwood vs. Burnet GOTW
Brownwood vs. Liberty Hill GOTW
Brownwood vs. Wylie GOTW
Brownwood vs. Graham GOTW
Brownwood vs. Snyder GOTW

5 of Brownwood's 10 games have been 3A Downlow's Region I Game of the Week.

Brownwood is 3-1 so far in all of the GOTW's and will be 4-1 after this week and we still have haters and doubters. Get real people.

:thinking:

Daddy D 11
11-03-2009, 09:55 AM
HAHA:clap: The downlow has an infatuation with Brownwood for sure. Atleast I don't:D

Snyder is horrible though. Brownwood waxes em.

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
HAHA:clap: The downlow has an infatuation with Brownwood for sure. Atleast I don't:D

Snyder is horrible though. Brownwood waxes em. :foul: :foul: :foul: :foul: :thinking: :thinking: Lost two district games to teams in the top ten by 17 and 14 and Snyder is terrible. Give me a break D, been following LH this year by chance??:thinking:

Rocket
11-03-2009, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:foul: :foul: :foul: :foul: :thinking: :thinking: Lost two district games to teams in the top ten by 17 and 14 and Snyder is terrible. Give me a break D, been following LH this year by chance??:thinking:

You also played both of those games at home. Against teams looking past Snyder. We are focused on the prize and you will have no answer for our offense. Our defense has already learned your vanilla offense. Spent 2 weeks on it.

Ex-Tiger2005
11-03-2009, 10:03 AM

Snyder is horrible though. Brownwood waxes em.

This coming from someone who has the basketball shoes polished and ready to go nexy week! :devil:

Daddy D 11
11-03-2009, 10:03 AM
:foul: :foul: :foul: :foul: :thinking: :thinking: Lost two district games to teams in the top ten by 17 and 14 and Snyder is terrible. Give me a break D, been following LH this year by chance??:thinking:

You never fail me DaHop:)

I knew it'd take you about 4 minutes to find it! HAHA I never said LH is better, I just said Snyder is horrible:p

Ex-Tiger2005
11-03-2009, 10:04 AM
You also played both of those games at home. Against teams looking past Snyder. We are focused on the prize and you will have no answer for our offense. Our defense has already learned your vanilla offense. Spent 2 weeks on it.

Nope wrong again, we played graham at graham!

Daddy D 11
11-03-2009, 10:04 AM
This coming from someone who has the basketball shoes polished and ready to go nexy week! :devil:

I don't own cleats or basketball shoes.

Ex-Tiger2005
11-03-2009, 10:05 AM
I don't own cleats or basketball shoes.

Ahh, right!

Daddy D 11
11-03-2009, 10:06 AM
Ahh, right!

There isn't 1 basketball player at LH that plays any other sport.

Rocket
11-03-2009, 10:06 AM

I knew it'd take you about 4 minutes to find it! HAHA I never said LH is better, I just said Snyder is horrible:p

Daddy D is a genius. He picked Brownwood over Graham. He was the only one besides us Brownwood homers to do it. LOL

Daddy D 11
11-03-2009, 10:07 AM
Daddy D is a genius. He picked Brownwood over Graham. He was the only one besides us Brownwood homers to do it. LOL

Yes, yes I did:D

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 10:13 AM
Against teams looking past Snyder. Again Rocket I keep forgetting that the only team anyone prepared for on their schedule this year was Brownwood. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 10:14 AM

I knew it'd take you about 4 minutes to find it! HAHA I never said LH is better, I just said Snyder is horrible:p But explain how losing to those teams by that margin makes you terrible?:thinking:

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 10:15 AM
I don't own cleats or basketball shoes. Liar:D :D You do own cleats.:devil: :devil:

Daddy D 11
11-03-2009, 10:17 AM
Liar:D :D You do own cleats.:devil: :devil:

Not football ones:taunt:

I get you and Stinkywater confused, they're the ones that are horrible. Not your beloved Tigers LOL

My bad:doh:
Brownwood still wins though.

Rocket
11-03-2009, 10:31 AM
But explain how losing to those teams by that margin makes you terrible?:thinking:

You lost, therefore, you are terrible. Brownwood barely lost all year last year against some great teams but we were still terrible. Get it now? But I understand your frustration. I said we were better than we played last year but people just crucified me and didn't listen. Win and get respect. That is the only way to shut people up.

OldBison75
11-03-2009, 10:49 AM
My prediction for this weeks game is that there will be over 500 posts on this thread with at least 100 by Rocket. I predict that the Rocket will make at least 10 different score predictions and call Snyder AIR or terrible at least 5 times. The Snyder posters will abuse and attack the Brownwood posters with memories of last years Brownwood record and the Brownwwod posters will tell them over and over to forget last year and look at this year's record. I predict that there will be at least four posters that resort to discussing the IQ of the opposing poster and someone will get mad and quit posting to teach them a lesson.

As for the game, this is always a battle and there is nothing that will make that different this year. Brownwood has played very well this year through more injuries than you expect to find in some third world wars. Snyder has improved as the year progressed and when the tough opponents have had to face them, the Tigers have played very tough and been competitive every time. From a pure paper prediction, the Lions should win by at least 14. However, this game is not played on paper and the game on the field will be between two teams that both want to embarass the other. I still think Brownwood wins, but if it is by more than 7 I will be surprised. If Snyder can get a couple of turnovers from the Lion offense, this game could easily fall in thier favor.

Rocket
11-03-2009, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by OldBison75
My prediction for this weeks game is that there will be over 500 posts on this thread with at least 100 by Rocket. I predict that the Rocket will make at least 10 different score predictions and call Snyder AIR or terrible at least 5 times. The Snyder posters will abuse and attack the Brownwood posters with memories of last years Brownwood record and the Brownwwod posters will tell them over and over to forget last year and look at this year's record. I predict that there will be at least four posters that resort to discussing the IQ of the opposing poster and someone will get mad and quit posting to teach them a lesson.

As for the game, this is always a battle and there is nothing that will make that different this year. Brownwood has played very well this year through more injuries than you expect to find in some third world wars. Snyder has improved as the year progressed and when the tough opponents have had to face them, the Tigers have played very tough and been competitive every time. From a pure paper prediction, the Lions should win by at least 14. However, this game is not played on paper and the game on the field will be between two teams that both want to embarass the other. I still think Brownwood wins, but if it is by more than 7 I will be surprised. If Snyder can get a couple of turnovers from the Lion offense, this game could easily fall in thier favor.

This game is about respect for Brownwood the team and the fans of Brownwood. You either win and go on to bigger things or you lose and become a joke. I think Brownwood is tired of being a joke.

This game represents a lot of things for Brownwood. It represents 8-2. It represents a District Championship. It represents being something bigger and stronger than it has been in a while. It represents winning the big games. It represents the chance for a young, talented team to make a deep run in the playoffs.

If you think Snyder is coming to town to just play a game and see what happens, you are VERY wrong. They are coming into a very hostile situation in which Brownwood is looking to demoralize and utterly destroy a team that is standing in the way of all of the things this game represents.

Let's get real here, people. Brownwood is going to unleash.

BwdLions
11-03-2009, 11:33 AM
Ok Rocket, your post fired me up. Here's my prediction:

Brownwood 42
Snyder 21

hollywood
11-03-2009, 11:47 AM
This game is about respect for Brownwood the team and the fans of Brownwood. You either win and go on to bigger things or you lose and become a joke. I think Brownwood is tired of being a joke.

This game represents a lot of things for Brownwood. It represents 8-2. It represents a District Championship. It represents being something bigger and stronger than it has been in a while. It represents winning the big games. It represents the chance for a young, talented team to make a deep run in the playoffs.

If you think Snyder is coming to town to just play a game and see what happens, you are VERY wrong. They are coming into a very hostile situation in which Brownwood is looking to demoralize and utterly destroy a team that is standing in the way of all of the things this game represents.

Good post Rocket. It wouldn't surprise me to see things we haven't seen all year unleashed on Snyder. They'll put up a good fight, but I would hate to be a Tiger this week. It's going to be ugly!

Bullaholic
11-03-2009, 11:51 AM

I know you are 'pumped up' for this one, Rocket, but why does losing a playoff game make any team a 'joke'? I have never viewed any team as a 'joke', no matter their record.

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2009, 12:25 PM
I know you are 'pumped up' for this one, Rocket, but why does losing a playoff game make any team a 'joke'? I have never viewed any team as a 'joke', no matter their record.

Agreed!!! :clap: :clap:
And I view calling any team 'a joke', 'air', 'a nobody' or 'cupcake' as totally classless.

garciap77
11-03-2009, 12:34 PM

Who's CS?:confused:

:D ;)

ccmom
11-03-2009, 12:36 PM
Who's CS?:confused:

:D ;)

Oh grandpa garcia you are being sassy today! I like it!:devil: :D

garciap77
11-03-2009, 12:37 PM
i remember the area round of the 2003 playoffs I was a senior:D

You attended school?:D

;)

garciap77
11-03-2009, 12:55 PM
.................................................. ....... Win and get respect. That is the only way to shut people up.

2 - 0! :D

:p

P.S. You own Black Magic, but Wylie owns Brownwood!:D

;)

Sweetwater Red
11-03-2009, 01:01 PM
Not football ones:taunt:

I get you and Stinkywater confused, they're the ones that are horrible. Not your beloved Tigers LOL

My bad:doh:
Brownwood still wins though.

What did Sweetwater ever do to you? Are you mad because we
held you to only 38 points last year. Lol

Sweetwater Red
11-03-2009, 01:03 PM
And I view calling any team 'a joke', 'air', 'a nobody' or 'cupcake' as totally classless.

Uh-oh. I didn't mean it.:(

LE Dad
11-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Daddy D is a genius. He picked Brownwood over Graham. He was the only one besides us Brownwood homers to do it. LOL He probably was in "your room" again :inlove: :inlove:

garciap77
11-03-2009, 01:20 PM
He probably was in "your room" again :inlove: :inlove:

LOL

Rocket
11-03-2009, 01:41 PM

I treat teams with respect when it is earned. Oh and you are just the classiest woman on the planet? LOL I am rolling hard...

Bullaholic
11-03-2009, 01:51 PM
I treat teams with respect when it is earned. Oh and you are just the classiest woman on the planet? LOL I am rolling hard...

I come from a different school, Rocket---every team has my respect until they do something as a team to lose it. They earn that automatically from the moment that they present themselves and take the field. One player, coach, or fan is not going to cause me to lose my respect for an entire town or school. And the direction you are 'rolling' ain't uphill. I will let RWB address your very personal remark.

44INAROW
11-03-2009, 01:52 PM

:1popcorn: :1popcorn:

Rocket
11-03-2009, 01:54 PM

In Brownwood, we don't like to miss the playoffs. And we haven't been in the playoffs since 2006. Which is WAY TOO LONG. We don't like mediocrity. We like to win.

How is this a playoff game? Not following you...

Rocket
11-03-2009, 01:54 PM
I come from a different school, Rocket---every team has my respect until they do something as a team to lose it. They earn that automatically from the moment that they present themselves and take the field. One player, coach, or fan is not going to cause me to lose my respect for an entire town or school. And the direction you are 'rolling' ain't uphill.

Most people on this site never respected Brownwood and still don't. So I will go with my method on this site until proven otherwise.

ronwx5x
11-03-2009, 01:56 PM
Most people on this site never respected Brownwood and still don't. So I will go with my method on this site until proven otherwise.

I think you are off the mark on people not respecting Brownwood. Some of the B'wood posters on the other hand, well you "reap what you sow".:p

Bullaholic
11-03-2009, 01:56 PM
In Brownwood, we don't like to miss the playoffs. And we haven't been in the playoffs since 2006. Which is WAY TOO LONG. We don't like mediocrity. We like to win.

How is this a playoff game? Not following you...

It is a playoff type situation--win and go on--lose and stay home. I would not consider either team a "joke" for not winning this big regular season game.

Rocket
11-03-2009, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
I think you are off the mark on people not respecting Brownwood. Some of the B'wood posters on the other hand, well you "reap what you sow".:p

So you don't respect a team because of its posters? LOL that makes alot of sense. but I understand...

Rocket
11-03-2009, 02:00 PM
It is a playoff type situation--win and go on--lose and stay home. I would not consider either team a "joke" for not winning this big regular season game.

lol I know..just messing with ya.

Bullaholic
11-03-2009, 02:08 PM
lol I know..just messing with ya.

Well 'mess' a little less strenuously---IMO, kids who play this game should never be referred to as a 'joke' anytime, anywhere, by anybody, even in jest. College or pros---that's a different matter.

I'll deal with the parts of you that are left after RWB finishes with you....:D

hollywood
11-03-2009, 02:09 PM

Yeah, remember, she is from Graham. Classiest place around. :D

Rocket, lay off the Taco Bell if you're rolling that hard man. Dude, come run a marathon with me to shed off those soft taco's. Kidding. :D

I've got to say that these people on here just get all worked up from a little smack talk. Sheesh people, we're just not used to playoff absences... especially being in 3A now!:p

:eek:

:1popcorn:

ccmom
11-03-2009, 02:13 PM
:1popcorn: :wave: I'm just enjoying being a spectator in this one.

ronwx5x
11-03-2009, 02:20 PM
So you don't respect a team because of its posters? LOL that makes alot of sense. but I understand...

Rocket, read what I said. I DO think many people respect Brownwood as a team , a town , and fans. On the other hand, some BW posters seem to think name calling, personal attacks, and "smack" are the only way to communicate. I suggest calm, reasoned discussion, followed up by a football beatdown and then some "smack", as the way to go. Don't get those three out of order or the menu is crow. Again, posters often bring the disrespect on themselves.

I have never seen Brownwood play. I suspect they are a proud, dedicated, and respectful bunch of players. I have no recollection of anyone claiming to be a member of the Lions football team coming on here and talking smack prior to a game. Feel free to correct me if I am in error.

Oh, and I, like most people, respond better to rational talk. Claiming I, or anyone else, does not respect a team without some proof is simply another personal attack.

I like all 3A teams and their towns. Plain enough?

Rocket
11-03-2009, 02:22 PM
Well 'mess' a little less strenuously---IMO, kids who play this game should never be referred to as a 'joke' anytime, anywhere, by anybody, even in jest. College or pros---that's a different matter.

I'll deal with the parts of you that are left after RWB finishes with you....:D

RWB doesn't scare me in the least... She is more like a booger that is just too deep to dig out.

BwdLion73
11-03-2009, 02:24 PM

Each poster has different methods of getting their point across and supporting their team. Rockets O.K. we just have to make sure we get his helmet strapped on several days before a big game!

:D :D :D

hollywood
11-03-2009, 02:26 PM
Is Snyder playing Brownood this week?

Rocket
11-03-2009, 02:28 PM
Rocket, read what I said. I DO think many people respect Brownwood as a team , a town , and fans. On the other hand, some BW posters seem to think name calling, personal attacks, and "smack" are the only way to communicate. I suggest calm, reasoned discussion, followed up by a football beatdown and then some "smack", as the way to go. Don't get those three out of order or the menu is crow. Again, posters often bring the disrespect on themselves.

I have never seen Brownwood play. I suspect they are a proud, dedicated, and respectful bunch of players. I have no recollection of anyone claiming to be a member of the Lions football team coming on here and talking smack prior to a game. Feel free to correct me if I am in error.

Oh, and I, like most people, respond better to rational talk. Claiming I, or anyone else, does not respect a team without some proof is simply another personal attack.

I like all 3A teams and their towns. Plain enough?

Thanks for that analytical breakdown. I understand what you are saying and what you mean. I, on the other hand, do not see it that way. Are you referring to me as the name caller? I only call people names when they deserve it. I have been very calm this season and have shown respect when it is due. LOL

I will also claim whatever I want to claim. If it isn't true, then ok. :D

If you respect Brownwood, you are ok with me. If you don't, then, well, ya know..

You still don't understand what I am about. You can love me or hate me, I really don't care. People take me way too seriously.

hollywood
11-03-2009, 02:33 PM
Besides Wylie and Graham, who has Snyder lost to?

ronwx5x
11-03-2009, 02:36 PM
Thanks for that analytical breakdown. I understand what you are saying and what you mean. I, on the other hand, do not see it that way. Are you referring to me as the name caller? I only call people names when they deserve it. I have been very calm this season and have shown respect when it is due. LOL

If you respect Brownwood, you are ok with me. If you don't, then, well, ya know..

You still don't understand what I am about. You can love me or hate me, I really don't care. People take me way too seriously.

LOL, I never expected to change you. You always state your opinion, right or wrong, and I simply exercised my right to do the same. I threw in the advice, not expecting it to have any effect, but it is the truth in my opinion. And we all know about opinions and noses!

As far as respecting Brownwood, I never even hinted otherwise. Some posters (unnamed to protect the innocent) on the other hand just ask for a beatdown at the slighest whiff of failure on the part of THEIR team, as though the poster owns the team.

Some team has to win, so some team loses. It's just enjoyable to see how each handles it. We all face giants. It's how you handle yourself, not how you handle the giant.

Bullaholic
11-03-2009, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
Is Snyder playing Brownood this week?

Probably a good change of direction and focus, hollywood. :clap:

LE Dad
11-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Most people on this site never respected Brownwood and still don't. So I will go with my method on this site until proven otherwise. Back to blah, blah, blah, AGAIN :doh: :doh:

:D

BwdLions
11-03-2009, 02:43 PM

date opponent site time/result
8/28 Big Spring @Big Spring L 21-40
9/4 Lubbock Cooper Home W 42-27
9/12 Palo Duro @Amarillo Palo Duro W 26-6
9/18 Lubbock Estacado Home L 27-47
9/25 Pecos @Pecos W 58-10
10/9 Graham * @Graham L 14-28
10/16 Abilene Wylie * Home L 0-17
10/23 Sweetwater * @Sweetwater W 52-0
10/30 Breckenridge * Home W 35-0
11/6 Brownwood * @Brownwood 7:30 p.m.

ronwx5x
11-03-2009, 02:46 PM

Big Spring 47-27
Lubbock Estacado 47-27

Something about that score!

hollywood
11-03-2009, 02:48 PM
Probably a good change of direction and focus, hollywood. :clap:

Yes, but also, where is Brownood? lol This is in the title of the thread.

hollywood
11-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Big Spring 47-27
Lubbock Estacado 47-27

Something about that score!

Especially when its...
Big Spring 40-21
Lubbock Estacado 47-27

Honestly, I'm expecting a similar score Friday night with Brownood, I mean Brownwood on top.

Ex-Tiger2005
11-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Especially when its...
Big Spring 40-21
Lubbock Estacado 47-27

Honestly, I'm expecting a similar score Friday night with Brownood, I mean Brownwood on top.

Yall would get dusted by Big Spring also! The Estacado game I admit we got beat due to lack of prep. it was homecoming week and my bro said all week practice was garbage and they deserved to get it handed to them.

Daddy D 11
11-03-2009, 04:02 PM
What did Sweetwater ever do to you? Are you mad because we
held you to only 38 points last year. Lol

:D I was just stating what the records show.
LH was real close to terrible this year. Trust me, I'm not on here saying LH is better than so and so, because we aren't. I'm just poking fun and stating my opinion. Which happens to be that Sweetwater, Snyder and Monahans all suck:stirpot: :taunt: :devil:

Inmateboss
11-03-2009, 04:22 PM

Ok thats it no more gunpowder in your Cocoa Puffs!!!!

Inmateboss
11-03-2009, 04:25 PM
I come from a different school, Rocket---every team has my respect until they do something as a team to lose it. They earn that automatically from the moment that they present themselves and take the field. One player, coach, or fan is not going to cause me to lose my respect for an entire town or school. And the direction you are 'rolling' ain't uphill. I will let RWB address your very personal remark.

Very well said!!!!

Inmateboss
11-03-2009, 04:51 PM

Are you being just a little one sided. You say you don't respect a team unless they earn it? how do they earn it, by beating Brownwood? Then all we hear is the moon wasn't lined up right, The 7-11 was out of your favorite coffee, BAD Refs... If the only way for a team to be respected is to beat brownwood, then preformance, Ability, Sportsmanship, Leadership, and support for your team are just shot to hell if you lose even by 1 Point! Is this correct????

Rocket
11-03-2009, 05:13 PM
Are you being just a little one sided. You say you don't respect a team unless they earn it? how do they earn it, by beating Brownwood? Then all we hear is the moon wasn't lined up right, The 7-11 was out of your favorite coffee, BAD Refs... If the only way for a team to be respected is to beat brownwood, then preformance, Ability, Sportsmanship, Leadership, and support for your team are just shot to hell if you lose even by 1 Point! Is this correct????

I pick and choose who I respect and don't respect. It is a right I have. LOL

If a team plays hard and represents well, I will respect them.

garciap77
11-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Yeah, remember, she is from Graham. Classiest place around. :D

Rocket, lay off the Taco Bell if you're rolling that hard man. Dude, come run a marathon with me to shed off those soft taco's. Kidding. :D

I've got to say that these people on here just get all worked up from a little smack talk. Sheesh people, we're just not used to playoff absences... especially being in 3A now!:p

:eek:

Smack talk! You and Rocket are weak, when it comes to smack talking. Both of you need to take lessons from LEDad!:D

hollywood
11-03-2009, 05:47 PM
Smack talk! You and Rocket are weak, when it comes to smack talking. Both of you need to take lessons from LEDad!:D

By the way GP77, congrats on your new grandchild!!! That's great stuff. I meant to wish you this earlier in the week.

Now, back to football. Brownwood could beat Wylie at this point in the season, no doubt. I really thought Wylie was more superior, but after the last coulpe of weeks, I've realized that Brownwood just had a really bazaar outing. :D

I'll support Wylie from here on out though.

Daddy D 11
11-03-2009, 05:56 PM
Wylie would still beat Brownwood.

But, Brownwood will beat Snyder come Friday.

WTF-82
11-03-2009, 06:30 PM
Snyder plays there best ball late in the year this has been there trade mark since Rogers has been the head man there.
I am going with Snyder in this one those kids expect to win this is how they play that how they won this game last year and will do it again this year in a tough one they played great defense against Wylie and will do the same against the Lions.
Snyder 28-21

LE Dad
11-03-2009, 07:07 PM

:1popcorn: LOL, I will be breaking out "Smack Talk Remediation Guide" or "Smack Talk... Even You Can Do It" or maybe I will have to dust off the book especially for those hard to reach people "Smack Talking for ................" (Insert appropriate word there) :thinking:

:D By the way love Brownwood, some of the posters not so much :doh:

:rolleyes: I know, I know, they are misunderstood ... Yeah, thats what they said bout Ted Bundy too. :nerd:

OldBison75
11-03-2009, 07:47 PM
I have been on this board for a while now and will tell you one thing:

Rocket will talk smack to anyone, anywhere and anytime. He really believes in the Lions and even when he believes that they might be a legitimate underdog, he ain't never gonna admit it. BUT, when Wylie beat Brownwood, he was one of the first to give credit to the Wylie team and the bet about the t-shirt was preiceless. He agreed to wear a Wylie colored shirt and it had a degrading imprint on it. But , he wore it with pride (well a smile at least).

People need to realize that the Rocket is really harmless. He is kinda like Walter with Jeff Dunham--rude, crude, and socially unacceptable at times but when the show is over, he goes quietly into his box until the next show. NO, I AM NOT SAYING HE IS A WOOD HEAD--but some will call him a bone head. I personally like the guy and his way of supporting his team even though I could never do it myself.

Pmoney
11-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Snyder wins in a close one 27-21

hollywood
11-03-2009, 09:56 PM
As GP77 would say...

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

garciap77
11-03-2009, 11:07 PM
By the way GP77, congrats on your new grandchild!!! That's great stuff. I meant to wish you this earlier in the week.

Now, back to football. Brownwood could beat Wylie at this point in the season, no doubt. I really thought Wylie was more superior, but after the last coulpe of weeks, I've realized that Brownwood just had a really bazaar outing. :D

I'll support Wylie from here on out though.

Thanks!

I wish we could play Brownwood every week!:D

;)

garciap77
11-03-2009, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
I have been on this board for a while now and will tell you one thing:

Rocket will talk smack to anyone, anywhere and anytime. He really believes in the Lions and even when he believes that they might be a legitimate underdog, he ain't never gonna admit it. BUT, when Wylie beat Brownwood, he was one of the first to give credit to the Wylie team and the bet about the t-shirt was preiceless. He agreed to wear a Wylie colored shirt and it had a degrading imprint on it. But , he wore it with pride (well a smile at least).

People need to realize that the Rocket is really harmless. He is kinda like Walter with Jeff Dunham--rude, crude, and socially unacceptable at times but when the show is over, he goes quietly into his box until the next show. NO, I AM NOT SAYING HE IS A WOOD HEAD--but some will call him a bone head. I personally like the guy and his way of supporting his team even though I could never do it myself.
:2thumbsup
Rocket is really a nice guy when you meet him in person. I like the way he supports he Lions. :)

garciap77
11-03-2009, 11:17 PM
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
Man! This "Thread is Dead"! Can we close it now?

Brownwood and Snyder Suck!:D

BEAST
11-03-2009, 11:56 PM
I was readin another website and found some very telling info. Snyder has yet to win a game this year against an opponent with a winning record. All Snyders wins have come against teams with losing records. Can any of you tell me why this week would be different?

On a side note, other than district foes Breck & Swater, who we have to play, Brownwood has played nothing buy teams that have atleast a .500 record or better and almost all of them will be in the 4A or 3A playoffs.

You guys tell me why Snyder is going to win please.

BEAST

IHStangFan
11-04-2009, 12:02 AM
I pick and choose who I respect and don't respect. It is a right I have. LOL

If a team plays hard and represents well, I will respect them. REPRESENT!!! :thumbsup:

Snyder_TigerFan
11-04-2009, 07:28 AM
I was readin another website and found some very telling info. Snyder has yet to win a game this year against an opponent with a winning record. All Snyders wins have come against teams with losing records. Can any of you tell me why this week would be different?

On a side note, other than district foes Breck & Swater, who we have to play, Brownwood has played nothing buy teams that have atleast a .500 record or better and almost all of them will be in the 4A or 3A playoffs.

BEAST

You're right....why are we even playing this one? We should just hand it over to Brownwood. Don't take Snyder's record for what it is worth. They are a good team and have drastically improved every game. (execpt for the Estacado game).

Aside from Estacado - Snyder's other three losses were pretty close ball games - which we played competitive. Snyder was in the game against a very good Big Spring team. If I remember correctly, we came out quick, early, and held the lead at halftime. Midway through the 3rd the game turned around in Big Spring's favor. Wylie scored 10 offensive points. Our offense sputtered in this one, which was the QB's first game to start. Respectful game against the then #2 or #3 team in the state. Against Graham, we were in it up until halfway through the 4th.....another respectful game. So we are due, and these guys will be determined this week and will play a very tough game. Don't let our record fool you, this Snyder team is good - you will see Friday night.

garciap77
11-04-2009, 08:36 AM
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
Man! This "Thread is Dead"! Can we close it now?

Brownwood and Snyder Suck!

;)

Grahamcheerdad
11-04-2009, 09:02 AM
Snyder 28 Brownwood 27 blocked extra point

BwdLions
11-04-2009, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Grahamcheerdad

Good one. I know you'd love to see this happen, but it won't change what happened on Oct. 24th. Maybe the Lions will do it again this Friday. ;)

Grahamcheerdad
11-04-2009, 10:45 AM
It was alot more fun when we did it to Bridgeport than when yall did it to us

Bullaholic
11-04-2009, 10:49 AM
It was alot more fun when we did it to Bridgeport than when yall did it to us

Karma is rough, Gcd...:D

Grahamcheerdad
11-04-2009, 10:59 AM
Amen

Bullaholic
11-04-2009, 11:05 AM
Amen

But the PAT block made by Brownwood against Graham was only successful because Rocket called it on his headset to the Brownwood HC. :D

BwdLions
11-04-2009, 12:41 PM
But the PAT block made by Brownwood against Graham was only successful because Rocket called it on his headset to the Brownwood HC. :D

It was a good call Rocket! I forget about Graham winning the game against Bridgeport by one point in almost the same situation. That was an exciting game too.

Inmateboss
11-04-2009, 01:56 PM

Man would that be a kick in the crotch, we lose by 1 to Brownwood, Bridgeport loses to Graham by 1, Brownwood loses to Snyder by 1. That would be wild to say the least. won't make any difference because Snyder wins by 3, extra point will be moot!!!:D :D :D

BwdLions
11-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Man would that be a kick in the crotch, we lose by 1 to Brownwood, Bridgeport loses to Graham by 1, Brownwood loses to Snyder by 1. That would be wild to say the least. won't make any difference because Snyder wins by 3, extra point will be moot!!!:D :D :D

Just worry about beating Breck and being the 2nd place team from our district in the Div. II playoffs. The Lions win this one by 21. :cool:

nobogey72
11-04-2009, 03:55 PM

BEAST

Beast,

I would have to agree with you based on who yall have played and based on who they have played, and all the injuries and shuffling around y'll have done. My guess is the Brownwood wins it, but........ WHOEVER is Brownwoods QB will have to make quicker decisions than they ever have before. I really hate to admit this but Black Magic has got a helluva scheme and will bring it from lots of places.

BTW tell Rocket that I really respect Brownwood. It is a great place to stop and eat on my way to Austin. No wait a minute, that's in Early. Nevermind. :D :D

Oh, and another thing, tell your team to be careful when they try to kneel it down at the end of the game. A couple of their defenders will light you up.:eek: :eek: :eek: Yes I said that.

buff4ever
11-04-2009, 04:42 PM
brownwood wins, snyder sucks i have heard?:D

LE Dad
11-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72

BTW tell Rocket that I really respect Brownwood. It is a great place to stop and eat on my way to Austin. No wait a minute, that's in Early. Nevermind. :D Let me guess :thinking: you're talking about the restaurant over by Wal Mart in Early :p

BEAST
11-04-2009, 05:33 PM
Let me guess :thinking: you're talking about the restaurant over by Wal Mart in Early :p

Wal Mart in Early? Your attempt at humor failed. Wal Mart isnt even close to Early. Try again.

BEAST

95mustang
11-04-2009, 06:03 PM
Let me guess :thinking: you're talking about the restaurant over by Wal Mart in Early :p

Let me guess :thinking: Your still infatuated with Brownwood.

95mustang
11-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Now back to the original programming.

Brownwood wins.

Rocket
11-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Beast,

I would have to agree with you based on who yall have played and based on who they have played, and all the injuries and shuffling around y'll have done. My guess is the Brownwood wins it, but........ WHOEVER is Brownwoods QB will have to make quicker decisions than they ever have before. I really hate to admit this but Black Magic has got a helluva scheme and will bring it from lots of places.

BTW tell Rocket that I really respect Brownwood. It is a great place to stop and eat on my way to Austin. No wait a minute, that's in Early. Nevermind. :D :D

Oh, and another thing, tell your team to be careful when they try to kneel it down at the end of the game. A couple of their defenders will light you up.:eek: :eek: :eek: Yes I said that.

Why don't you tell me yourself. I'm right here!

Rocket
11-04-2009, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
Snyder plays there best ball late in the year this has been there trade mark since Rogers has been the head man there.
I am going with Snyder in this one those kids expect to win this is how they play that how they won this game last year and will do it again this year in a tough one they played great defense against Wylie and will do the same against the Lions.
Snyder 28-21

Can Snyder's offense put up more than 14 on a good team? Brownwood's defense is as good or better than Graham's. Just wondering.

Rocket
11-04-2009, 07:05 PM
Wylie would still beat Brownwood.

But, Brownwood will beat Snyder come Friday.

Wylie would beat Graham 99 times out of 100.

Inmateboss
11-04-2009, 08:21 PM

Rocket, are you waving that purple shirt, little buddy???? I have to admit that is true team support. Does last year count, or is that it for us. In the last 2 years total points against for either team ain't going to be braggen rights, and 99 out of 100, ain't happening Dude.:D

ccmom
11-04-2009, 08:35 PM
Rocket, are you waving that purple shirt, little buddy???? I have to admit that is true team support. Does last year count, or is that it for us. In the last 2 years total points against for either team ain't going to be braggen rights, and 99 out of 100, ain't happening Dude.:D huh?

trusteer/trublu
11-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Just worry about beating Breck and being the 2nd place team from our district in the Div. II playoffs. The Lions win this one by 21. :cool: sorry i mistook u for Rockee, however u r both a hoot:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

trusteer/trublu
11-04-2009, 08:44 PM
Wylie would beat Graham 99 times out of 100. yea rite.....and the Titanic wont sink:inlove: :inlove:

trusteer/trublu
11-04-2009, 08:46 PM
Thanks!

;) :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

trusteer/trublu
11-04-2009, 08:46 PM
Thanks!

;) :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Rustler
11-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Wylie would beat Graham 99 times out of 100. :clap: :clap: The only game that is that certain is Brownwood against a 2A school like Breck. Meow all you want Rocket:D :D

LE Dad
11-04-2009, 09:38 PM
Wal Mart in Early? Your attempt at humor failed. Wal Mart isnt even close to Early. Try again.

BEAST :thinking:Hmm, would it be a waste of my time and energy to explain this to you :confused: :confused:

YES!! :clap: :clap:

LE Dad
11-04-2009, 09:44 PM
Let me guess :thinking: Your still infatuated with Brownwood. :vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd: Umm LE Dad Replying to NoBogey about a restaurant in Early and you come up with Brownwood :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yeah, sure thats a logical conclusion :doh:

Looking4number8
11-04-2009, 09:53 PM
:vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd: Umm LE Dad Replying to NoBogey about a restaurant in Early and you come up with Brownwood :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yeah, sure thats a logical conclusion :doh:
ok bubba, I will break it down for you... in case you dont know, the oft mentioned Early is a suburb of Brownwood, the What-a-burger is not in Early, it is Brownwood. The running joke started last year before you came around to the downlow. Now if you want to make fun of 95mustang for not know what he is tallking about, make sure you do know what you are talking about

LE Dad
11-04-2009, 10:01 PM
ok bubba, I will break it down for you... in case you dont know, the oft mentioned Early is a suburb of Brownwood, the What-a-burger is not in Early, it is Brownwood. The running joke started last year before you came around to the downlow. Now if you want to make fun of 95mustang for not know what he is tallking about, make sure you do know what you are talking about Pssst, little secret here:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Rocket told me about the Non existent Early Wal Mart some time ago :doh: :doh:

Opps :doh:

:tisk: :tisk:Try again

Looking4number8
11-04-2009, 10:05 PM
did i mention Wal-Mart?

LE Dad
11-04-2009, 10:27 PM
did i mention Wal-Mart? :thinking: No, pretty sure that I did :D

:cool:

95mustang
11-05-2009, 12:06 AM
:vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd: Umm LE Dad Replying to NoBogey about a restaurant in Early and you come up with Brownwood :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yeah, sure thats a logical conclusion :doh:

and it is apparent you didn't even know enough about what you were talking about to understand my statement.

LE Dad
11-05-2009, 08:37 AM
Let me guess :thinking: Your still infatuated with Brownwood. Please enlighten me on how my reply to this was misunderstood :confused: :confused:

:thinking:

buff4ever
11-05-2009, 09:16 AM
what is going on in here????

BwdLion73
11-05-2009, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by buff4ever
what is going on in here????

someones not watching the kids...:D :D :D

nobogey72
11-05-2009, 09:26 AM
Why don't you tell me yourself. I'm right here!

Right where???? Oh, there you are. OK Rocket..........

RESPECT THIS!!!!!!!:D

buff4ever
11-05-2009, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
someones not watching the kids...:D :D :D

I guess, something like that

Daddy D 11
11-05-2009, 11:33 AM
Dahop stinks:devil:

:p :taunt: :stirpot: :spitlol:

garciap77
11-05-2009, 01:34 PM
Dahop stinks:devil:

:p :taunt: :stirpot: :spitlol:

ccmom
11-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Hello....:wave:

Did this game get cancelled? :confused:

95mustang
11-05-2009, 01:54 PM

Nope just the calm before the storm. Gonna be a long night for the Tigers tomorrow.

garciap77
11-05-2009, 01:55 PM

Two weak teams? I guess so!:D

Brownwood and Snyder suck!:D

:evillol:

Inmateboss
11-05-2009, 01:59 PM
[B]Two weak teams? I guess so!:D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :stirpot: :stirpot:

garciap77
11-05-2009, 02:03 PM

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Bullaholic
11-05-2009, 02:12 PM
O.k.--time for the history lesson--what is the series W-L record between Brownwood and Snyder? What is the worst loss one handed the other?

95mustang
11-05-2009, 02:15 PM

:evillol:

Grandpa77....... :rolleyes:

Ex-Tiger2005
11-05-2009, 02:58 PM

:blahblah: :blahblah:

Pendragon13
11-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by buff4ever
what is going on in here???? Bickering about non-existent Wal-marts, Dairy Queens and inside jokes. What else would there be?:doh:

Trashman
11-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
Bickering about non-existent Wal-marts, Dairy Queens and inside jokes. What else would there be?:doh:

Don't forget garciap's favorite; "Whataburger"!:D

BwdLions
11-05-2009, 05:06 PM
O.k.--time for the history lesson--what is the series W-L record between Brownwood and Snyder? What is the worst loss one handed the other?

I know when both were 4A back in the late 90s, they played in San Angelo in the playoffs. Brownwood won the game by about two TDs (if I remember correctly). It was a long drive for me, but I was there. Kolby Freeman was the QB at that time for the Lions.

STANG RED
11-05-2009, 07:09 PM
Me and Sweetwater Red will be at Humphrey Pete's somewhere between 5:30 and 6, if anybody wants to join us. Unless I missed it, it appears no M&G has been set up.

Oh, and by the way, we'll be the ones in RED :D

Snydertigersrul
11-05-2009, 07:11 PM

Wylie would beat Brownwood 100 times out of 100

Snydertigersrul
11-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Me and Sweetwater Red will be at Humphrey Pete's somewhere between 5:30 and 6, if anybody wants to join us. Unless I missed it, it appears no M&G has been set up.

OK. I might see you there. Sweetwater Red and I already have met.

skins4life
11-05-2009, 07:21 PM

Check the thread on page 2. I think Hop has set one up under the Mini-Tron".

Looking4number8
11-05-2009, 07:26 PM

I will be there, sit back in the bar area, should be plenty of seats that time of day. I will be the one in Maroon, see yall there

Rocket
11-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Wylie would beat Brownwood 100 times out of 100

You're really smoking crap now.

trusteer/trublu
11-05-2009, 09:26 PM

:evillol: hee hee hee go daddy go:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Scholar