PDA

View Full Version : West Oso @ Sinton

pirate4state
11-02-2009, 10:57 AM
Win and we're IN, Baby. Playing @ home, it's senior night, our boys will come out with a vengenance.

West Oso can play spoiler and they have the talent to do it, but I just don't see them being able to stop our offense.

It will be interesting to see how our boys respond to adversity.

Show 'em what you're made of PIRATES!

Lake Pirate
11-02-2009, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Win and we're IN, Baby. Playing @ home, it's senior night, our boys will come out with a vengenance.

West Oso can play spoiler and they have the talent to do it, but I just don't see them being able to stop our offense.

It will be interesting to see how our boys respond to adversity.

Show 'em what you're made of PIRATES!

Not a bad tune-up game for the playoffs. No team should be taken lightly, but I wouldn't worry too much about this one. Good Luck Sinton Pirates, in your playoff run.

sinton66
11-02-2009, 06:16 PM
Who does Mathis play this week?

SintonFan_inAustin
11-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Who does Mathis play this week? Bye week

Well i guess you never know, Fal could step up their game.

sinton66
11-02-2009, 06:23 PM
Ah, so they have the week off effectively.;)

Old Green
11-02-2009, 06:25 PM
West Oso always has speedy backs but they won't be able to stick with the Pirates.

Frontline Force
11-02-2009, 07:07 PM
Who does Mathis play this week?

mathis plays fal.

sinton legacy77
11-02-2009, 07:43 PM
Its been true for a few years now. other teams dont beat sinton, sinton beats themselves. We have all the talent to smash every team on the schedule but as we saw against ingleside friday night, turnovers and lack of execution in the first half led to defeat...

However, This friday is a different story when West Oso makes the trip to Pirate Stadium. It is senior night and the pirates will comes out firing on all cylinders, playing with heart, and looking to redeem last weeks loss. You can be sure that the mistakes made last week will be put to an end this week during practice. I feel bad for west oso cuz all that anger is gonna come out on them friday night.

SINTON 42
west oso 14

Sinton will return to its winning ways this week, smash the bears, and head into the 3A state playoffs as the district champs of 30-3A :D

SintonPirateFan
11-02-2009, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by sinton legacy77
Its been true for a few years now. other teams dont beat sinton, sinton beats themselves. We have all the talent to smash every team on the schedule but as we saw against ingleside friday night, turnovers and lack of execution in the first half led to defeat...

However, This friday is a different story when West Oso makes the trip to Pirate Stadium. It is senior night and the pirates will comes out firing on all cylinders, playing with heart, and looking to redeem last weeks loss. You can be sure that the mistakes made last week will be put to an end this week during practice. I feel bad for west oso cuz all that anger is gonna come out on them friday night.

SINTON 42
west oso 14

Sinton will return to its winning ways this week, smash the bears, and head into the 3A state playoffs as the district champs of 30-3A :D

good prediction on the score...i was gonna give each team 6 more points

Sinton 48
Oso 20

sinfan75
11-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Sinton 55-28.

Ingleside Fan
11-02-2009, 09:26 PM
:D

Which game did you watch Friday night? Not the one in Ingleside! Same amount of fumbles for both teams Ingleside just capitialized. Ingleside's defense stood up and stop Sinton in the first half and the Offense scored in every quarter. Both teams played hard but I am not going to let you get away with saying that the Mustangs did not beat the Pirates. They Did!:kiss:

99IHSMustang
11-02-2009, 09:29 PM

Are you going on a comedy tour with that routine anytime soon? :p

Ingleside Fan
11-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Oh Yeah, I forgot. I think Sinton is going to win but they will have to work a little.:D Pirates by 14

sinton66
11-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Ingleside Fan
Which game did you watch Friday night? Not the one in Ingleside! Same amount of fumbles for both teams Ingleside just capitialized. Ingleside's defense stood up and stop Sinton in the first half and the Offense scored in every quarter. Both teams played hard but I am not going to let you get away with saying that the Mustangs did not beat the Pirates. They Did!:kiss:

Stats on Caller.com show Sinton with 3 fumbles and Ingleside with 2. Sinton had one fumble in the first half into the enzone which Ingleside recovered for a touchback. Had the Pirates scored there, game probably would have went to OT.

Yes, Ingleside won and should be congratulated, but don't act like yall dominated Sinton. If yall had, you wouldn't have given up 28 second half points.

Ingleside Fan
11-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Stats on Caller.com show Sinton with 3 fumbles and Ingleside with 2. Sinton had one fumble in the first half into the enzone which Ingleside recovered for a touchback. Had the Pirates scored there, game probably would have went to OT.

Yes, Ingleside won and should be congratulated, but don't act like yall dominated Sinton. If yall had, you wouldn't have given up 28 second half points.

Both had mistakes on the field. We gave up one fumble for your guy to run back over 50 yards. I never said Ingleside dominated. But he was taken away from the Mustangs win by saying Sinton beat themselves. That is not true and I was just pointing that out. :)

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
11-02-2009, 09:55 PM
if sinton continues to win in playoffs and so does the d25 rep, who will they meat up with? i know last year it was bellville, will it be giddings or la grange this year?

sinton66
11-02-2009, 10:01 PM
Probably if they're still there (and Sinton makes it that far).

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
11-02-2009, 10:03 PM
Probably if they're still there (and Sinton makes it that far).

i mean which one? giddings, or la grange?

sinton66
11-02-2009, 10:12 PM
no clue.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-02-2009, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
i mean which one? giddings, or la grange? I'm thinking it would be Giddings if they're the #1 seed and Sinton is also the #1 seed if things work out that way. i think the #2 seed for that district would be in the opposite bracket but i haven't look at a playoff bracket yet and going by last year seedings.

sinton66
11-02-2009, 10:56 PM
Here's the bracket:

http://uil.utexas.edu/athletics/brackets/football/pdf/3A_Division2.pdf

Looks like W31 and W25 are in the same bracket likewise R31 and R25 are in the same bracket , so they would meet at regional semis I think. Sinton and Giddings should both be W, right?

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
11-02-2009, 10:58 PM
thank you... i was just wondering haha

sinton66
11-02-2009, 11:02 PM
I guess it all depends on the tie breakers.

FmrPirate14
11-03-2009, 08:07 AM
Sinton will come out fired up and look to score early to make a statement. I say the Pirates win 45-14

pancho villa
11-03-2009, 08:32 AM
Oso 7
**** pirates 35

sinton legacy77
11-03-2009, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
Are you going on a comedy tour with that routine anytime soon? :p

idk bro are you going on one any time with the BS you post every week :foul: if fabacher hadnt of ran in the kickoff the game would have gone to overtime and sinton would have won

have fun with robstown this week!

ol country boy
11-03-2009, 09:50 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sinton legacy77
[B]Its been true for a few years now. other teams dont beat sinton, sinton beats themselves. We have all the talent to smash every team on the schedule but as we saw against ingleside friday night, turnovers and lack of execution in the first half led to defeat...

So Cuero never beat yall.....yall beat yourself when yall played them......that is funny

pirate4state
11-03-2009, 09:59 AM
idk bro are you going on one any time with the BS you post every week :foul: if fabacher hadnt of ran in the kickoff the game would have gone to overtime and sinton would have won

have fun with robstown this week!

please don't act like trublue. last week is over.

woulda, coulda, shoulda is stupid, see last weeks posts.

GO PIRATES!

SintonPirateFan
11-03-2009, 10:07 AM
please don't act like trublue. last week is over.

woulda, coulda, shoulda is stupid, see last weeks posts.

GO PIRATES!

i agree...unless you have still shots backing up your claims.. :)

good luck to ingleside, mathis and SINTON in the playoffs (this will stand as my predictions for the week)

big_stew48
11-03-2009, 10:48 AM
I guess I watched a different game than some of the Sinton people did. Sinton never even got close to leading the game. Not even close. It seemed that ever time Sinton had the ball they were down 14 points, yes they scored but it only made it a 7 point difference. Some guy said “it came down to whoever had the ball last” Sinton needed the ball twice!!!! Also talent-wise it was not even close, Ingleside has much better athletes. Ingleside’s offensive line dominated!! Sinton did show heart and did not give up, but they were overmatched. They got beat by a much better squad.

pirate4state
11-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by big_stew48
I guess I watched a different game than some of the Sinton people did. Sinton never even got close to leading the game. Not even close. It seemed that ever time Sinton had the ball they were down 14 points, yes they scored but it only made it a 7 point difference. Some guy said “it came down to whoever had the ball last” Sinton needed the ball twice!!!! Also talent-wise it was not even close, Ingleside has much better athletes. Ingleside’s offensive line dominated!! Sinton did show heart and did not give up, but they were overmatched. They got beat by a much better squad. If you are so much better and we were so overmatched why did you only beat us by 7? Why weren't you able to put up the huge margins you had against other district opponents? GMAB.

Yall are good, but so are we and if you can't admit that, it doesn't surprise me.

Attitude reflects leadership.

44INAROW
11-03-2009, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by ol country boy
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sinton legacy77
[B]

So Cuero never beat yall.....yall beat yourself when yall played them......that is funny

at least Cuero didn't hang 56 points on Sinton :devil:

99IHSMustang
11-03-2009, 11:11 AM
If you are so much better and we were so overmatched why did you only beat us by 7? Why weren't you able to put up the huge margins you had against other district opponents? GMAB.

Yall are good, but so are we and if you can't admit that, it doesn't surprise me.

Attitude reflects leadership.

I think the comment by big_stew was made because of some of the Sinton posters who can't admit defeat just like one of the Ingleside posters who keeps going on and on about the Mathis game. I personally think that Sinton is a good team and will do well in the playoffs.

ol country boy
11-03-2009, 11:18 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sinton66
[B]Sinton had one fumble in the first half into the enzone which Ingleside recovered for a touchback. Had the Pirates scored there, game probably would have went to OT.

The same thing could be said about this:

Didn't Ingleside also fumble one going into the endzone or on the 1 or 2 yardline. If they hadn't they would have scored.

Both sides need to move on, the game is over.

SintonPirateFan
11-03-2009, 11:20 AM
let's try this:

what would West Oso need to do in order to beat Sinton? Key players on offense/defense...?

truebluestang
11-03-2009, 11:32 AM
Ingleside fumbled on the 5 in the first quarter fixing to go up 14-0.

ol country boy
11-03-2009, 11:33 AM
good response:

Cancel BB practice. They might have already gone full blown basketball mode.

truebluestang
11-03-2009, 11:34 AM
Refs kept Sinton in game the 2nd half- 8 on Ingleside and most were defensive penalties. If not it would have been a blow out. It was 21-0 when the flags started flying.

big_stew48
11-03-2009, 11:35 AM
I will say that Sinton is better than OG, West Oso, Aransas Pass, and Fal. But just because you are better than those teams does not mean that you didn't got pounded last friday. If you know anything about football, the difference was on the field not the score board. Even if you look at the scoreboard was Sinton ever in the lead? I will answer that for you in case you dont remember....NO!!

truebluestang
With Carson out West Oso just might beat Sinton- they have nothing to lose.

SintonPirateFan
Originally posted by ol country boy
good response:

Cancel BB practice. They might have already gone full blown basketball mode.

ha!

ol country boy
11-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Nevermind.....I give up!!!!!! Good luck to both teams in the playoffs....if both get there

SintonPirateFan
11-03-2009, 11:38 AM
TBS, i'm glad that you have something to talk about besides the Mathis game now, but this thread isn't even about the Ingleside/Sinton game. Please, try to stay focused.

Phil C
11-03-2009, 11:41 AM
DISGRACEFUL! ACT YOUR AGES AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZES!
ALL THE TEAMS HAVE IMPORTANT GAMES THIS WEEK AND IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON! THE TEAMS HAVE CONTROL OF THEIR DESTINY THIS FINAL WEEK AND THIS WEEK'S OPPONENT IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT.
IT WAS A GREAT GAME LAST WEEK BUT IT IS OVER AND TIME TO MOVE ON.
THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD IS WEST OSO @ SINTON SO LET'S STOP THE IRRELEVANT DEBATING AND GET BACK TO THE TOPIC!
SHAME ON YOU FOR THESE SILLY ARGUMENTS THAT ARE NOT IMPORTANT NOW.

:mad:

But at least it was about 3A football.

pirate4state
Originally posted by truebluestang
Refs kept Sinton in game the 2nd half- 8 on Ingleside and most were defensive penalties. If not it would have been a blow out. It was 21-0 when the flags started flying. hey coach why don't you go watch some film on Robstown instead of complaining about the refs in a game your team won? :rolleyes:

Phil C
I think Sinton will win over West Oso by six points in a close game. It is important that they have the home field edge.

Phil C
11-03-2009, 11:42 AM
GO PIRATES!

"BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!!"

sinton legacy77
11-03-2009, 12:31 PM
I think the comment by big_stew was made because of some of the Sinton posters who can't admit defeat just like one of the Ingleside posters who keeps going on and on about the Mathis game. I personally think that Sinton is a good team and will do well in the playoffs.

This is what i like to hear! Ingleside is a respectable team as well. Two of the best talented teams in South Texas played last friday and only one could win. Sadly for us it was not sinton. Trash talk on these things just brings out the worst in all of us, some more than others. I know i got fired up from reading all the crap from last friday!

31-3A needs to show up in the playoffs and represent! with the exception of ingleside and OG in '06 and Sinton in '08...we have not had much success in the playoffs. I believe that will change this year!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by truebluestang
Refs kept Sinton in game the 2nd half- 8 on Ingleside and most were defensive penalties. If not it would have been a blow out. It was 21-0 when the flags started flying. if the dbs hadnt been grabbing on the receivers then they wouldnt throw a flag. Receviers open the whole game. And to the one that said that it didnt come down to the last with the ball won. Sinton scored every time they had the ball in the second half with the exception on their first possession when they fumbled on option play. Just admit Sinton is as good as Ingleside and had edSinton stop Ingleside on that 4 th down play with just over a minute Sinton offense i think had plenty of time to tie it. K i'm done discussing that lol just wanted to put my .2 cents why i said it came down to the team with the ball last won. Go Sinton and rest of district 31-3a in the playoffs as i think we have a good chance to make some noise in the playoffs with all 3 teams.

Johnny Utah
11-03-2009, 02:22 PM
True Blue, I want to interject some things. Against Mathis you lost....said it was the Refs fault. Against Sinton....in the second half you said the game was kept close because of the refs...WOW!!! I hope the coaches in Mustang land dont blame others for wins and losses. Refs do not decide games nor affect the outcome, players and coaches do. Now...Cuero should win the region...they have more talent than they know what to do with...If I were a football coach I would want that job, they should be in the State Semi's or Finals every year with the talent they have. Man that would be fun to coach. West Oso....basketball?? They probably have been hooping since August!!

FmrPirate14
11-03-2009, 02:33 PM
I guess I watched a different game than some of the Sinton people did. Sinton never even got close to leading the game. Not even close. It seemed that ever time Sinton had the ball they were down 14 points, yes they scored but it only made it a 7 point difference. Some guy said “it came down to whoever had the ball last” Sinton needed the ball twice!!!! Also talent-wise it was not even close, Ingleside has much better athletes. Ingleside’s offensive line dominated!! Sinton did show heart and did not give up, but they were overmatched. They got beat by a much better squad.

lol big stew? is this the same big stew that graduated in 08?

FmrPirate14
11-03-2009, 02:40 PM
idk im new to being a member but ive been reading forums on here since i was a sophomore in hs that was '06, the forum says West Oso & Sinton not Ingleside so y are we still talking about it? lol idk all I know is i havent heard much about oso this year, but i still pick sinton big in this one

big_stew48
11-03-2009, 03:43 PM
If I was from Sinton I would want to forget what happened friday also. Yeah, let's talk about West Oso. Can we all just forget about Ingleside, please.

FmrPirate14
11-03-2009, 03:53 PM
lol were not trying to forget...whoop dee doo ingleside beat sinton twice in 3 out of 4 yrs lol yall werent soo cocky when we won 5 straight district titles or last yr when we took back the district crown from yall so get over it haha. we admit yall beat us, but dont forget yall lost to mathis, we didnt!

lol but anyways west oso is next for us, robstown for yall, im not takin anything away from west oso but historically speaking we have a better chance of beating them then yall do vs robstown.

SintonFan
11-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Back to da Howling Bears, this thread is scary indeed.:eek:

big_stew48
11-03-2009, 04:01 PM
ingleside beat sinton twice in 3 out of 4 yrs ...??

SintonFan
11-03-2009, 04:04 PM
ingleside beat sinton twice in 3 out of 4 yrs ...??

Please post on your own thread.
You are stinking the place up...
http://clicksmilies.com/s1106/spezial/Fool/kngt.gifhttp://clicksmilies.com/s1106/spezial/Fool/kngt.gifhttp://clicksmilies.com/s1106/spezial/Fool/kngt.gif
this thread is about Sinton vs da Howling Bears.:nerd:

FmrPirate14
11-03-2009, 04:13 PM
so hows oso this year? i havent heard much of them this season anyone got stats on em.

OnceABucJr
11-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Big stew & Trueblue st(h)ink just alike???

pirate4state
11-03-2009, 05:02 PM
If I was from Sinton I would want to forget what happened friday also. Yeah, let's talk about West Oso. Can we all just forget about Ingleside, please. hahaha you do realize this is only the 10th time yall have beat us in the history of playing against us AND the 1st time since 1948 wihen we've had a winning record. congratulations. now go watch some film on robstown. i'd hate for this win to an inferior team like us spoil your trip to the playoffs. :hand:

Ingleside Fan
11-03-2009, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by FmrPirate14
lol big stew? is this the same big stew that graduated in 08?

That a good one! :smoker:

sinton66
11-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Fixing to hand out some thread bans if we can't stay on topic.

SintonFan
11-03-2009, 07:19 PM
I think Sinton should win this one based upon the number of good eateries in the respective school districts multiplied by 7.
Is that Portabello's restaurant in the WO district? There has to be one or two more.
Let's say Sinton with three tortilla burger places over da Howling Bears.
42-21
:D

big_stew48
11-04-2009, 01:22 PM
I twice get accused of stinking and not staying on topic, and you want to talk about W.O. and the Ingleside game is in the past and all that, and then you get someone predicting Sinton will win because of the good eateries. Don’t you people think it’s more interesting to talk about Friday’s game?

99IHSMustang
11-04-2009, 01:42 PM
I twice get accused of stinking and not staying on topic, and you want to talk about W.O. and the Ingleside game is in the past and all that, and then you get someone predicting Sinton will win because of the good eateries. Don’t you people think it’s more interesting to talk about Friday’s game?

What SintonFan posted was just to lighten up the mood.

SintonPirateFan
11-04-2009, 01:51 PM
What SintonFan posted was just to lighten up the mood.

and to be fair, in the end a prediction was made about the game....no matter how random the trip there was!

pirate4state
11-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by FmrPirate14
so hows oso this year? i havent heard much of them this season anyone got stats on em. According to the Caller Times they are avg 24.33 pts per game, have a total of 2566 offensive yards, the majority coming from the ground (2193). They have 521 yards in penalties this year!!! :eek: :eek:

Their rushing leaders are:

QB William Tortorello - 510 yards, 101 rushes
RB Darnell Butler - 713 yards, 113 rushes
RB Shedrick Patterson - 349 yards, 36 rushes

They've given up 3022 yards, 2132 on the ground & 890 through the air.

Year in & year out West Oso has the talent to compete, but I think everyone also knows that all you have to do is hit Oso in the mouth early & often and they pack it in. Dunzo.

GO PIRATES!!

FmrPirate14
11-04-2009, 02:54 PM
Year in & year out West Oso has the talent to compete, but I think everyone also knows that all you have to do is hit Oso in the mouth early & often and they pack it in. Dunzo.

I agree with this statement 100%

sinton66
11-05-2009, 11:16 AM
Get fired up and ready to go Pirates!!!

piratebg
11-05-2009, 01:44 PM
Wow. I'm gone for a week and people are still at it about last Friday. Please focus on the problem at hand.

The Pirates have had problems with stopping the run all year. West Oso is a running team. I predict a high scoring affair. Sinton 42 West Oso 33

maroonpirate04
11-05-2009, 03:18 PM
GO SINTON PIRATES!!!
GO CORPUS CHRISTI CARROLL TIGERS!!!
GO SOUTHLAKE CARROLL DRAGON!!!!

:D :D :D :D

sinton66
11-05-2009, 03:36 PM
GO PIRATES!!!!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-05-2009, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
GO SINTON PIRATES!!!
GO CORPUS CHRISTI CARROLL TIGERS!!!
GO SOUTHLAKE CARROLL DRAGON!!!!

:D :D :D :D where's the love for Calallen? :D

Go Pirates!!!! on to victory and the playoffs!

maroonpirate04
11-06-2009, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
where's the love for Calallen? :D

Go Pirates!!!! on to victory and the playoffs!

Oops:( my bad can't believe i left out my other favorite team :D :D

GO CALALLEN WILDCATS!!!

Ingleside Fan
11-06-2009, 08:51 AM
Good luck to both teams!

Go Pirates!

"BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!!"

99IHSMustang
11-06-2009, 02:37 PM
I hope both teams have an injury free game. Good luck tonight Pirates! aarrgghhhh. :D

pirate4state
11-06-2009, 03:54 PM
I just can not get excited about this game. :eek: LOL

Once it's actually kick off time, I will be okay, but going in with a loss just sucks! BOO! HISS! :D

Is it me or do Oso games usually tend to take F-O-R-E-V-E-R because there seems to be a lot of injury time outs? :thinking: :rolleyes:

Phil C
11-06-2009, 03:57 PM
I just can not get excited about this game. :eek: LOL

Once it's actually kick off time, I will be okay, but going in with a loss just sucks! BOO! HISS! :D

Is it me or do Oso games usually tend to take F-O-R-E-V-E-R because there seems to be a lot of injury time outs? :thinking: :rolleyes:

http://www.moviewavs.com/php/sounds/?id=gog&media=WAVS&type=Movies&movie=Old_School&quote=composure.txt&file=composure.wav

99IHSMustang
11-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
http://www.moviewavs.com/php/sounds/?id=gog&media=WAVS&type=Movies&movie=Old_School&quote=composure.txt&file=composure.wav

That is freakin hilarious

pirate4state
11-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
http://www.moviewavs.com/php/sounds/?id=gog&media=WAVS&type=Movies&movie=Old_School&quote=composure.txt&file=composure.wav You better watch out for flying helmets tonight Phil :mad: :D

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 07:07 PM
COME ON PIRATES!!!!!!!
BEAT DA BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :) :clap:

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 08:45 PM
Howling Bears 7-0 after a Pirate fumble is recovered by WO on the Sinton 14 and they run it in one play later.:(

99IHSMustang
11-06-2009, 08:59 PM
According to caller.com

Sinton 7 West Oso 7

Ranger354
11-06-2009, 08:59 PM
What no play by play///////// I heard we tied it up. 7 - 7.

99IHSMustang
11-06-2009, 09:15 PM
According to caller.com

Sinton 14

West Oso 7

OnceABucJr
11-06-2009, 09:16 PM
21-7 Sinton, just going to 2nd Q

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:20 PM
Yall can go here and read the highlights!
I'm in and out with my kids and all.:)
Twitter feed (http://twitter.com/sintonpirates)

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Ok, I'll copy and paste from the feed, but the order is reversed.:nerd:

# Rb around right side to 37.less than 20 seconds ago from Twitterrific
# Qb sacked for loss to 37.less than a minute ago from Twitterrific
# Rb up middle for 1. Rb around left side to the Pirate 30.2 minutes ago from Twitterrific
# Rb around right side to 49 for first down.3 minutes ago from Twitterrific
# Rb around right side for 3.4 minutes ago from Twitterrific
# Pass to the 38 for first down.5 minutes ago from Twitterrific
# End of first quarter. Sinton 21. West Oso 7.7 minutes ago from Twitterrific
# Qb drops back to pass and thrown for loss at the 22.8 minutes ago from Twitterrific
# Rb run for 6 over left side.9 minutes ago from Twitterrific
# Offside on WO.9 minutes ago from Twitterrific
# WO brought down at the 27.10 minutes ago from Twitterrific
# 1:25 to go in first quarter. Sinton 21. West Oso 7.11 minutes ago from Twitterrific

Ranger354
11-06-2009, 09:28 PM
thanks......i can get it on my phone.....just not my computer at work.

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:28 PM
# Incomplete pass.,.half a minute ago from Twitterrific
# Punt rolls out at the 20. 7:11 to go in half.less than a minute ago from Twitterrific
# Qb sacked at the 49!!2 minutes ago from Twitterrific

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Ranger354
thanks......i can get it on my phone.....just not my computer at work.

No Problem.
Read it from the bottom up.:)

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:29 PM
# Motion penalty on Pirates.half a minute ago from Twitterrific
# Pass to Galindo to the 37.1 minute ago from Twitterrific

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:31 PM
1. Incomplete pass,.,less than a minute ago from Twitterrific
2. Incomplete pass.,..2 minutes ago from Twitterrific

Ranger354
11-06-2009, 09:33 PM
able to keep up on the phone,,,,,just couldn't figure out who had the ball when I first got on there. need WO and S at the start of each sentence when they have the ball..... but it looks good now that i got it figured out. thanks again.

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:34 PM
1. Sinton punting. Pirate timeout.2 minutes ago from Twitterrific
2. Incomplete pass.,.,2 minutes ago from Twitterrific

Ranger354
11-06-2009, 09:34 PM
saw it was Rob 10 Ing 7 on the caller. any twitter locations for that game?

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:35 PM
able to keep up on the phone,,,,,just couldn't figure out who had the ball when I first got on there. need WO and S at the start of each sentence when they have the ball..... but it looks good now that i got it figured out. thanks again.

I'm in the same boat.:D

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:36 PM
saw it was Rob 10 Ing 7 on the caller. any twitter locations for that game?

No clue.

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:36 PM
1. Rb around right side to the 30.less than 5 seconds ago from Twitterrific
2. Sinton punt run back to the Pirate 39.less than a minute ago from Twitterrific

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:38 PM
1. Rb around right side to the 22.less than 10 seconds ago from Twitterrific
2. Rb dropped for loss of 1.less than a minute ago from Twitterrific
3. Rb for first down to the 29.1 minute ago from Twitterrific

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:38 PM
1. Rb around left side. Time out to measure.half a minute ago from Twitterrific

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:39 PM
# First down.half a minute ago from Twitterrific

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2009, 09:40 PM
WO at Sinton 18 with 3 mins to go

1st down

run and fumble fot a loss 0f 5 yds

2nd down
pass incomplete 2:21 left 2nd qtr

3rd down inc

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:40 PM
# WO fumble and recovery by WO at 23. Incomplete pass.half a minute ago from Twitterrific

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:42 PM
1. Qb around right side for TD. Kick is good.less than 10 seconds ago from Twitterrific
2. Incomplete pass.,.,.1 minute ago from Twitterrific

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2009, 09:42 PM
4th and 15th

TD WO on qb keeper

Sinton 21 WO 14 2:04 left 2nd qtr

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
WO at Sinton 18 with 3 mins to go

1st down

run and fumble fot a loss 0f 5 yds

2nd down
pass incomplete 2:21 left 2nd qtr

3rd down inc

Thanks! I have to leave for a little bit. Can you take up the slack?:)

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:46 PM
1. Clipping penalty on Sinton. Ball at the 15.less than 10 seconds ago from Twitterrific
2. Ball downed at 27.2 minutes ago from Twitterrific

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:48 PM
1. Pass to Banda to the 35.less than a minute ago from Twitterrific
2. Pass to Acosta to the 22.1 minute ago from Twitterrific

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:49 PM
1. Ball downed on the 43.half a minute ago from Twitterrific
2. Incomplete pass. Punting.less than a minute ago from Twitterrific

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:50 PM
1. Pass to the Pirate 48. WO timeout.less than 5 seconds ago from Twitterrific

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:52 PM
1. Incomplete pass. 12 seconds to go.half a minute ago from Twitterrific

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:52 PM
1. Incomplete pass. 7 seconds.half a minute ago from Twitterrific

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2009, 09:53 PM
Sinton 21 West Oso 14 halftime

Sinton better get focus again like they were earlier.

SintonFan
11-06-2009, 09:55 PM
1. End of first half. Sinton 21. West Oso 14.half a minute ago from Twitterrific

COME ON PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :)

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 10:27 PM
Pirates need a good halftime speech...let's go fellas!!

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 10:33 PM
WO fumbles on their first possession.. Sinton recovers at their own 15

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 10:36 PM
Sinton goes 3 and out. punts. runback to Pirate 40.

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 10:38 PM
3rd and 5 for WO at Pirate 35.

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Sinton D stands up QB for no gain on 4th and 1..

Pirate ball at their own 30

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 10:41 PM
offense is sputtering.... Pirates punt on 4th and 5.

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 10:42 PM
WO takes over at their own 22.

6:29 left in the 3rd.

21-14 Sinton

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 10:44 PM
QB sacked.

Incomplete pass

3rd and 14

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 10:45 PM
oso punts. Pirate ball

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Rio Hondo 6 La Feria 0 last score i saw

Sinton wins and they play the winner of this game

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 10:49 PM
3rd and 8 for Pirates. sounds like 2nd half has been sloppy for both teams.

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 10:49 PM
4th and 7. Punt coming.

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 10:54 PM
end of 3rd quarter. WO driving around midfield.

21-14 Sinton

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 10:57 PM
Oso 1st down at Pirate 40

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 10:57 PM
Fumble!! Pirate ball on their 40

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 11:00 PM
passing game is off tonight... Pirates punting

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 11:02 PM
Oso called for offsides on punt. Pirate 1st down!

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 11:05 PM
might have been the kick we needed....

pirates driving at WO 20.

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 11:05 PM
Cantu runs up the middle to the 9 for 1st and goal.

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Cantu run up middle for 1 yd.

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Pass to Segovia for TD!!!

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 11:07 PM
5:44 to go in 4th. Sinton 28. West Oso 14.

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 11:09 PM
Run back stopped at the 22.

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 11:12 PM
Rb around left side for 6. Qb up middle to the Pirate 33.

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 11:15 PM
Rb around right side for 2. Rb around left side for 3

WO timeout.

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 11:16 PM
Qb up middle to 16.

2:30 to go.

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 11:17 PM
Incomplete pass. Holding penalty on WO. First and 20 from 26.

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 11:19 PM
2:02 to go.

Qb up middle to 20. WO timeout.

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 11:20 PM
Intercepted by Artie Rodriguez!!!! Pirate ball at the 20.

SintonPirateFan
11-06-2009, 11:21 PM
Gaitan run up middle for 9. Gaitan up middle for 4. First down! Kneeling down!! Game over!!

Sinton 28
West Oso 14

Ranger354
11-06-2009, 11:36 PM
sure seemed like we had a lot of incomplete passes????? not there in person....just keeping up over phone.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2009, 11:38 PM
Rio Hondo 21 La Feria 14 Final

Bring on the Bobcats, i think this is our first ever meeting

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2009, 11:40 PM
sure seemed like we had a lot of incomplete passes????? not there in person....just keeping up over phone. West Oso blitz almost every down and our receivers were covered pretty good so credit goes to Oso for a good game plan and Sinton coaching might have held back on some play calling.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2009, 11:40 PM
sure seemed like we had a lot of incomplete passes????? not there in person....just keeping up over phone. West Oso blitz almost every down and our receivers were covered pretty good so credit goes to Oso for a good game plan .

SintonFan
11-07-2009, 12:27 AM
Congratulations PIRATES!!!
Now go and win in the playoffs!!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

sinton66
11-07-2009, 06:31 AM
Congrats Pirates!!!