PDA

View Full Version : Wylie vs Sweetwater

wyliefan
11-01-2009, 09:55 PM
Wylie should win this game easily, but most likely will have their back-up QB playing. The defense of Wylie will have added pressure, and should not have any trouble shutting down the Mustang offense. The key to the game will be the Wylie offense not turning the ball over and leaving a short field for Sweetwater. Wylie still has plenty of weapons on offense and should bounce back from a poor performance against Graham.

My prediction is Wylie by 17.

Rocket
11-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by wyliefan
Wylie should win this game easily, but most likely will have their back-up QB playing. The defense of Wylie will have added pressure, and should not have any trouble shutting down the Mustang offense. The key to the game will be the Wylie offense not turning the ball over and leaving a short field for Sweetwater. Wylie still has plenty of weapons on offense and should bounce back from a poor performance against Graham.

Not even worth a thread. It will be a massacre.

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-01-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by wyliefan

Honestly, I really think you are giving Sweetwater too much credit. Wylie will roll, probably by 30+ in a shutout.

On a different note I really hope the town gives Coach Slaughter a chance to get everything going in the offseason and get the program going again. I know what happened the last time a coach didn't perform up to the standards of the town.

wyliefan
11-01-2009, 10:02 PM
Rocket -

I started the thread, hoping that the Wylie vs Graham thread would die, it keeps me from sleeping at night. I keep having nightmares from all of those turnovers that Graham forced us to commit.

TheDOCTORdre
11-01-2009, 10:18 PM
Sweetwater has played possum all season and Friday night they will spring up on Wylie:D

LE Dad
11-01-2009, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Sweetwater has played possum all season and Friday night they will spring up on Wylie:D :D

:cool:

Pendragon13
11-01-2009, 10:31 PM
I would be worried about this game if we always ran the spread and lived or died by the pass...but Wylie is primarily a running team that also passes to mix things up. (why you won't find Matt and the receivers leading any stat wars)

We have four RB's that can get the job done. Two small but very quick guys that can spin out of tackles in the blink of an eye...one that charges straight ahead and dares you to get in his way..and another that has deceptive speed and if he can get into the secondary is very hard to run down. I'm still worried about the playoffs though..for a deep run we'll have to be firing on all cylinders and we need Matt at 100% for that. Our defense on the other hand is playing just as well now as the were earlier in the season...no issues there.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-01-2009, 10:48 PM
Dawgs by a bunch. Might want throw in the six man 45 rule in this one just to show a little mercy.

WylieBulldog92
11-01-2009, 11:07 PM
I would like to see us try and to implement a Wildcat formation with Keith since he played quarterback freshman year before he moved here.

Pendragon13
11-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
I would like to see us try and to implement a Wildcat formation with Keith since he played quarterback freshman year before he moved here. Or Austin Gray...he can throw pretty well for a receiver. He's our all purpose guy:D I'm sure the coaches have been working on a solution since Saturday..if not before.

trusteer/trublu
11-02-2009, 08:05 AM
Wylie by a bunch.......run the ball guys, RUN THE BALL!!!!!!

TheDOCTORdre
11-02-2009, 02:39 PM
ttt...cause thats where sweetwater is gonna end up friday night...On top...GO STANGS!!!

garciap77
11-03-2009, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
ttt...cause thats where sweetwater is gonna end up friday night...On top...GO STANGS!!!

Don't think so, but it might just be a closer game than people think!

Come Sweetwater fans let's get a jump start on this game!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/f_f29d8a7b29am_af8ee5b.gif
:)

OK Sweetwater fans! Who is hosting the M&G?

Sweetwater Red
11-03-2009, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by garciap77

OK Sweetwater fans! Who is hosting the M&G?

The game is in Wylie gp77.:doh:

I could very well end up in Brownwood Friday. If I don't ride with
with DaHop, I may just fly solo down there.:thinking:

ccmom
11-03-2009, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
The game is in Wylie gp77.:doh:

I could very well end up in Brownwood Friday. If I don't ride with
with DaHop, I may just fly solo down there.:thinking:

If you are going to Brownwood, I'm betting there won't be any Sweetwater posters to M&G with. :thinking:

Anybody else planning to come to Bulldog Stadium? Garcia is buying dinner. :D

STANG RED
11-03-2009, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
If you are going to Brownwood, I'm betting there won't be any Sweetwater posters to M&G with. :thinking:

Anybody else planning to come to Bulldog Stadium? Garcia is buying dinner. :D

Wookin, Beast, and Rocket have offered steaks at Humphry Petes. What are yall offering?
We're not easy, but we can be bought.............. :thinking: well ok, we're easy. :D

ccmom
11-03-2009, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Wookin, Beast, and Rocket have offered steaks at Humphry Petes. What are yall offering?
We're not easy, but we can be bought.............. :thinking: well ok, we're easy. :D

Hey, if those cheap so-and-so's are offering to buy you steaks....you better jump on it. Can you swing by and pick me up? ;)

STANG RED
11-03-2009, 09:46 AM
Hey, if those cheap so-and-so's are offering to buy you steaks....you better jump on it. Can you swing by and pick me up? ;)

No problem. We'll be flying through Abilene about 4:30.
Wear something sexy. :inlove: :blush:

ccmom
11-03-2009, 11:08 AM
No problem. We'll be flying through Abilene about 4:30.
Wear something sexy. :inlove: :blush:

RWB got me some purple coveralls made....will that do? ;)

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2009, 11:14 AM

Quit lying to those boys!!! :rolleyes: You know it was the daisy dukes with bedazzled pockets and knee high boots that I told you I wanted you to wear this Friday. And then you stole that old purple and gold halter top out of my closet without me looking.... I was saving that for a special occasion!!!:mad: :devil: :kiss:

ccmom
11-03-2009, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Quit lying to those boys!!! :rolleyes: You know it was the daisy dukes with bedazzled pockets and knee high boots that I told you I wanted you to wear this Friday. And then you stole that old purple and gold halter top out of my closet without me looking.... I was saving that for a special occasion!!!:mad: :devil: :kiss:

Ok I almost showered my desk with water when I read that! Can you even imagine YOUR knee high boots on ME?:confused: :eek:
They wouldn't be "knee high"...that's for sure! :eek: Or comfortable for that matter! :(

Did I really just type all that? :thinking: Oh well....us short people need love too!;)

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2009, 12:29 PM
Ok I almost showered my desk with water when I read that! Can you even imagine YOUR knee high boots on ME?:confused: :eek:
They wouldn't be "knee high"...that's for sure! :eek: Or comfortable for that matter! :(

Did I really just type all that? :thinking: Oh well....us short people need love too!;)

Okay, now its DP out the nose- I hadn't thought of that!!! Thigh high, maybe???:p

DaHop72
11-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Oh well....us short people need love too!;) :inlove: :inlove:

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2009, 12:50 PM
[BOh well....us short people need love too!;) [/B]

Yes, you do, because as the old song goes, "short people got..." never mind!!! I love ya, sista!! And Hop!!:kiss: :inlove:

garciap77
11-03-2009, 01:07 PM

Stang! I would be careful! You Might Get Wings!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/RocketHootersManWorkingatHooters.jpg

:D

;)

garciap77
11-03-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue

I heard them boys are going to be wearing some too!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/funny_410.jpg

;)

P.S. I hope them boys have enough respect to be wearing those things near the Brownwood tunnel!:(

STANG RED
11-03-2009, 01:35 PM

Only if there made of fish net, or spandex. ;)

ccmom
11-03-2009, 01:58 PM
Only if there made of fish net, or spandex. ;)

You better head on down to Brownwood then....L48 loves to show off those legs of his in spandex!:eek: :eek:

ccmom
11-03-2009, 01:59 PM
I heard them boys are going to be wearing some too!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/funny_410.jpg

;)

P.S. I hope them boys have enough respect to be wearing those things near the Brownwood tunnel!:(

Oh Grandpa....that is just wrong! :evillol:

squid
11-03-2009, 03:05 PM
ooommm, wait till blowfish finds out yall posted his picture up in here......ccmom, you still bringing me some yardbird?

ccmom
11-03-2009, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by squid
ooommm, wait till blowfish finds out yall posted his picture up in here......ccmom, you still bringing me some yardbird?

I'll be at Bulldog Stadium, Squid. How about some fried pickles from Mr. Burger? :thinking: Nobogey said I could use his employee discount card. :D

squid
11-03-2009, 03:44 PM
I figured nobogey as a Copper Creek kinda guy......

ccmom
11-03-2009, 03:58 PM
I figured nobogey as a Copper Creek kinda guy......

They don't have nachos at Copper Creek, silly! :D

squid
11-03-2009, 04:22 PM
well actually they do, but they make them with creamed goose liver, fish eggs or snails. And they dont call them nachos, I think they refer to them as 'horse doo-vers'

nobogey72
11-03-2009, 05:01 PM
They don't have nachos at Copper Creek, silly! :D

Yeah they do too!!!!! Tenderloin nachos. :D :D

Sweetwater Red
11-03-2009, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Yeah they do too!!!!! Tenderloin nachos. :D :D

I should have known it was one of those high society joints!:doh:

http://www.coppercreekrestaurant.com/

And here in Sweetwater we are excited just because a proposition allowing
Chili's to come in might pass today. :D

Pendragon13
11-03-2009, 06:00 PM
I should have known it was one of those high society joints!:doh:

http://www.coppercreekrestaurant.com/

Chili's to come in might pass today. :D CC is still just a basic steak and seafood joint at it's heart (not always better)...but with a slightly higher price tag.

BwdLion73
11-03-2009, 07:47 PM
You have to vote in restaurants in Sweetwater?

I thought it was funny enough that ACU in Abilene bought the rights to Hooters to keep the sinners out!;)

STANG RED
11-03-2009, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73

We voted today to allow liqour by the drink. Restaurants like Chillis and others with bars wouldnt move in unless they can serve drinks. I sure hope it passes. We have lots of room on I-20 for some good restaurants.

Pendragon13
11-03-2009, 09:46 PM
I only have one thing to say to the Sweetwater fans...COME TO BULLDOG STADIUM TO CHEER YOUR TEAM ON!!!! We always have a large home crowd but we can't make enough noise for both teams. Breck can be excused for not bringing many fans because the town population is small and dropping still...YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE THAT EXCUSE. I know that putting Tigers and Lions in the same ring makes for one helluva fight but....please don't tell me that the people who don't stay home will end up in Brownwood instead.:mad:

squid
11-03-2009, 10:17 PM
I thought it was funny enough that ACU in Abilene bought the rights to Hooters to keep the sinners out!

you'd be surprised at how many in Abilene still believe that. Anytime the discussion of new restaurants comes up in the distorter-news someone brings it up.

Sweetwater Red
11-03-2009, 10:34 PM
The question is Pendragon13 is will you show up at the M&G so you can meet
the rest of the Wylie posters regardless of how many Sweetwater folks are there.:thinking:

Pendragon13
11-03-2009, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73

I thought it was funny enough that ACU in Abilene bought the rights to Hooters to keep the sinners out!;) I don't think its so much the Hooters restaurant itself they're worried about, but the fact that some of their female coeds would surely end up working there..;)

edit- to Sweetwater Red....maybe, the problem is that I always have a lot of out of town family at home games to wrangle with....and this season I don't want to miss a single snap on the field. I know that sounds like a cop-out...PM sent.:D

ccmom
11-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Come on, Pendragon. We aren't that scary!!

garciap77
11-03-2009, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
I don't think its so much the Hooters restaurant itself they're worried about, but the fact that some of their female coeds would surely end up working there..;)

edit- to Sweetwater Red....maybe, the problem is that I always have a lot of out of town family at home games to wrangle with....and this season I don't want to miss a single snap on the field. I know that sounds like a cop-out...PM sent.:D

I promise not to take your picture!:D

LE Dad
11-03-2009, 11:50 PM
No Chili's, No HOOTERS !! :doh: :1omg!: That is just depressing :dispntd: :dispntd:

Speaking of Hooters... I showed the pic of the ADLs fav Hooters girl to a couple of our locals. Soon the whole staff was rolling. :D

Hey GP do you think Rockee will sign a release :confused: I might be able to get him on the wall :p

garciap77
11-04-2009, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
No Chili's, No HOOTERS !! :doh: :1omg!: That is just depressing :dispntd: :dispntd:

Speaking of Hooters... I showed the pic of the ADLs fav Hooters girl to a couple of our locals. Soon the whole staff was rolling. :D

Hey GP do you think Rockee will sign a release :confused: I might be able to get him on the wall :p

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sweetwater Red
11-04-2009, 09:46 AM
Chili's to come in might pass today. :D

And it did pass. Bring on the baby back ribs.:D

ccmom
11-05-2009, 05:09 PM
Wylie looks to backup QBs to keep momentum going

By Daniel Youngblood
Posted November 4, 2009 at 8:01
www.reporternews.com

With a sturdy, two-year starter Matt Preston ahead of them on the depth chart, Wylie junior quarterbacks Eric Watts and Colin Harris weren’t planning on seeing many meaningful snaps this season.

They expected, instead, to watch Preston lead the state-ranked Bulldogs, learn as much as they could from him and gain experience during practice and in the second halves of lopsided wins so that they could be ready when their turn came in 2010.

But the two signal callers learned Friday just how quickly plans can change.

Preston was sacked from behind in the closing minutes of the Bulldogs’ 13-10 loss at Graham, resulting in a Grade II medial collateral ligament sprain that will force him to miss this week’s regular season finale against Sweetwater. The injury could keep him out through the early rounds of the Class 3A playoffs.

Instead of watching from the sidelines, Watts and Harris now will have to lead the offense and help keep the season alive until Preston is able to return.

That opportunity, while somewhat daunting, is one both Watts and Harris said they’re looking forward to.

“Obviously if you’re playing football, you’d really like to get to play,” Watts said. “As a teammate and a friend, you hate seeing Matt injured and we hope he comes back healthy and that heals fast. But until then, you’ve got to enjoy getting to play some.”

That chance to play will come with its share of pressure, something Watts and Harris haven’t experienced much this season.

Through the first seven games, the two quarterbacks had thrown a combined three passes and rushed for 62 yards on 12 carries in mop-up duty.

The only snaps either have taken in a close game came in last week’s loss to Graham, when Watts was thrust into a difficult situation, needing to drive 82 yards for the win with just 1:30 remaining and no timeouts left. He led the Bulldogs to two first downs but was sacked twice and threw an interception under duress on the Bulldogs’ final offensive play.

Still, both quarterbacks said they believe they’re ready to handle the pressures of the starting job. Watts said he feels much better prepared after Friday’s experience and Harris said he’s looking forward to getting his first taste of big-game intensity.

“I live to be under pressure,” Harris said. “I love to take the chance to be under pressure and succeed in that spot.”

At midweek, Wylie coach Hugh Sandifer hasn’t decided on a starter for the Sweetwater game and said both could play. He was quick to point out that neither Watts nor Harris will be asked to win games by themselves. They’ll be asked, instead, to manage the game, make the plays they can make and utilize their teammate’s many talents.

“We’ll try to make sure that we do everything we can to let them have success,” Sandifer said. “One great thing about it is that the linemen and the backs and the receivers are all back this week. I know it’s a big loss when you lose your quarterback, but we’ve got a good supporting cast around these guys, so we just hope they have the confidence to come in there and manage the game.

“This is when you rely on your senior leadership and we’ve got a great senior class and a lot of great senior leaders on this team. This is where it’s their turn now to make sure whoever’s at the quarterback position has an opportunity to be successful.”

Both Watts (6-foot-2, 225 pounds) and Harris(5-11, 180), who have been friends since childhood and grew up less than a block away from each other, said they understand their roles. And while the opportunity to lead Wylie to a share of the District 2-3A title is on their minds, both have vowed not to try to do too much.

“We know our role,” Watts said. “I don’t have to go out there and win any games for us. I just have to manage the game and make sure I don’t do anything stupid and lose one.

“I’m not going to be thrown into a star role right now. I just need to manage the team and keep things rolling and make sure our offense can be productive.”

That doesn’t mean, however, that the two quarterbacks won’t try to make plays. Both Watts and Harris have shown glimpses of their abilities this year, and with different and complementary styles of play, both bring unique threats to the offense.

Watts, who has big body and a strong arm, gives the Bulldogs the threat of an intermediate and deep passing game. And Harris, a good decision maker with quick feet, can do more on the perimeter.

Harris said he believes the both quarterbacks can be effective in Sandifer’s offense.

“I think it can work out really well,” he said. “They’ll have to prepare for two different guys and I think our two styles will definitely complement each other.”

But regardless who plays, both quarterbacks have the same goal: continue winning long enough for Preston to come back and lead his team.

“Matt lives and breathes football. That’s what he does,” Watts said. “I worked out with him this summer and him and all those seniors have been working so hard. That’s all they talk about and all they dream about. So yeah, I feel like we have to keep it going long enough for him to get back on his feet and get back in.”

showtime91
11-05-2009, 06:26 PM
daniel youngblood only thinks he knows what he's talking about...

garciap77
11-05-2009, 11:14 PM
You can run, but you can't hide!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/105_nikki_blog1.jpg

;)

garciap77
11-05-2009, 11:14 PM

;)

LE Dad
11-05-2009, 11:42 PM

;) :doh: :eek: :thinking:

Sweetwater Red
11-06-2009, 12:54 AM
Trash talking a soon to be a 1-9 team, real classy gp77. :rolleyes:

IHStangFan
11-06-2009, 12:57 AM
We're not easy, but we can be bought.............. :thinking: well ok, we're easy. :D Come on down for the Needville/Brookshire Royal game and not only will I let you sweep my porch...but I'll let you change the oil in my truck too!!! :D

ccmom
11-06-2009, 10:12 AM
Wylie preview: Bulldogs vie for share of 2-3A football title
By Daniel Youngblood
www.reporternews.com

What’s riding on this game: After losing to Graham last week, the Bulldogs need a win this week to claim a share of the District 2-3A title. Depending on the outcome of the Snyder-Brownwood game, Wylie, which has won at least a share of 10 straight district championships, could finish tied for first with Graham or in a three-way tie with Graham and Brownwood. Sweetwater needs a win to snap a three-game losing streak and to go into the offseason with some momentum.

n Last week: The Bulldogs outgained Graham 359-327 but turned the ball over eight times in a 13-10 road loss. Wylie led 10-0 in the third quarter but Graham scored a pair of touchdowns late in the period and held on for a three-point win. Sweetwater suffered its second straight shutout, losing 42-0 at home to Brownwood.

n Scouting Sweetwater: It’s been a rough season for the Mustangs, who switched from the wishbone to the I-formation under first-year coach Craig Slaughter. Slaughter’s squad has been shut out in five of its nine games and has scored just 13 touchdowns this year, six of which came in a 41-14 win over Breckenridge.

Sophomore quarterback T.J. Jones has made five starts since taking over for the Mustangs at quarterback and junior BJ Walker is the team’s leading rusher. Defensively, the Mustangs, who have allowed nearly 35 points per game, are led by standout safety Kenneth Norman.

“In films (Sweetwater) has done a great job running the football and they get after defensively, it just seems like they’ve had some bad breaks happen to them,” Wylie coach Hugh Sandifer said. “They’ve had some hard luck but I know they’re playing hard and they’re doing a good job. It just seems like they’ve gotten behind and have had to throw the ball more than they’ve wanted to and it’s led to some bad things.”

n Bulldogs update: After losing starting quarterback Matt Preston to a grade II medial collateral ligament sprain in the closing minutes of their loss at Graham, the Bulldogs will need juniors Eric Watts and Colin Harris to handle the quarterback duties this week and possibly into the early rounds of the playoffs. Watts, who finished the Graham game, has completed 2-of-6 passes for nine yards and an interception while rushing for 23 yards on 10 carries. Harris, who has yet to throw a pass , has rushed five times for 28 yards.

n What Bulldogs need to do to win: Continue to play stifling defense. If the Bulldogs play to their potential, they should win comfortably even with a pair of inexperienced players at quarterback. If the Bulldogs can shut down the Sweetwater offense, Watts and Harris can focus on taking care of the football and preparing themselves to lead the offense in the playoffs.

n Daniel Youngblood’s prediction: Wylie 35, Sweetwater 0.

Pendragon13
11-06-2009, 11:08 AM
Even though this is a must win to gain a share of the district title...Hugh will call off the dogs before we put up the same kind of scores that everyone else has on Sweetwater. (other than Breck of course) He knows that karma is a beech and the Mustangs won't stay down forever..;)

gibby
11-06-2009, 12:26 PM
I have not read all posts. Is there a M&G ? If so, when and where?

hollywood
11-06-2009, 03:26 PM
I will actually be in Wylie this evening. May drop by to see the whoopin... that's if it's too late to make the Brownwood/Snyder game.

ccmom
11-06-2009, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
I will actually be in Wylie this evening. May drop by to see the whoopin... that's if it's too late to make the Brownwood/Snyder game.

Come join us and see our stadium renovations!!

ccmom
11-06-2009, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by gibby
I have not read all posts. Is there a M&G ? If so, when and where? Garcia said at the ususal place at half, but I'm thinking there will be no Sweetwater posters there because they are all going to Brownwood. :confused:

statewide
11-06-2009, 04:40 PM
I feel sorry for Sweetwater tonight. I think Wylie is going to turn it on after last week.

squid
11-06-2009, 04:47 PM
if yall M&G at the scoreboard, stop and yell at the handsome fella standing by the white Harley. I have to stay there until the final two minutes......might have to lay the smackdown on any infidels I see.....:taunt:

LE Dad
11-06-2009, 05:28 PM
Good luck to both teams:D Hope for injury free game :clap: :clap:

hollywood
11-06-2009, 05:49 PM
Come join us and see our stadium renovations!!

If I'm able, I will. It's up in the air right now.

Good luck Bulldogs, you're going to need it tonight.:D

Pendragon13
11-06-2009, 06:15 PM
if yall M&G at the scoreboard, stop and yell at the handsome fella standing by the white Harley. I have to stay there until the final two minutes......might have to lay the smackdown on any infidels I see.....:taunt: Scoreboard? Surely you mean the largest, real "tron" at a high school stadium in west Texas..right?:D

ivchris
11-07-2009, 12:44 AM
if yall M&G at the scoreboard, stop and yell at the handsome fella standing by the white Harley. I have to stay there until the final two minutes......might have to lay the smackdown on any infidels I see.....:taunt:

You sound like you hang out with my good friend Wahoo.

squid
11-07-2009, 01:07 AM
Wahoo the anti-gun nut?;)

ivchris
11-07-2009, 09:02 AM
that'd be the one. He can shoot a germ off of a gnat's butt at 1000 yrds.

Ranger Mom
11-07-2009, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
Even though this is a must win to gain a share of the district title...Hugh will call off the dogs before we put up the same kind of scores that everyone else has on Sweetwater. (other than Breck of course) He knows that karma is a beech and the Mustangs won't stay down forever..;)

Um....so did he "call off the dogs?"

ivchris
11-07-2009, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Um....so did he "call off the dogs?"

Yes, he called them off at half-time.

Sweetwater Red
11-07-2009, 09:27 AM
What happened that allowed Wylie to score a defensive TD twelve seconds into the game? I'm guessing a pick 6 or fumble return but, what happened.

ivchris
11-07-2009, 09:31 AM
What happened that allowed Wylie to score a defensive TD twelve seconds into the game? I'm guessing a pick 6 or fumble return but, what happened.

Fumble went right into Keith Green's hands and he rambled 10yrds into the end zone. 12 seconds into the game.

Sweetwater Red
11-07-2009, 09:38 AM
Gotchya. As dumb as this sounds, I would rather it be that than an INT by our sophomore QB.

ivchris
11-07-2009, 09:51 AM
to be honest, this game was a surprise to me. When I was in high school, Sweetwater, Breckenridge and Brownwood were powerhouses and part of my mind was hoping that this wasn't going to be the game where it all came together for Sweetwater.