PDA

View Full Version : Most Impressive Win?

TheDOCTORdre
11-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Which win was more impressive to you yesterday?

Florida over Georgia: 41-17
Texas over Oklahoma State: 41-14
Oregon over USC: 47-20

Place your vote and please explain your answer

Keith7
11-01-2009, 02:37 PM
Florida over Georgia.. Any win over a SEC school is a better than a win over a "big" 12 or PAC-10 school

eagles_victory
11-01-2009, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Florida over Georgia.. Any win over a SEC school is a better than a win over a "big" 12 or PAC-10 school 3adownlows Skip Bayless

Trashman
11-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Texas' win over OSU.....only because USC should not be in the top ten anyway. Georgia is not really that good either.:D

grahampaw
11-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Graham over Wylie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trashman
11-01-2009, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw
Graham over Wylie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thinking: You might have something there Grahampaw.:thinking:

Third
11-01-2009, 07:59 PM
Oregon over USC. Sure one might argue USC didn't belong in the top ten but no one has administered a beating like that on USC since 1997.

OSU didn't have Dez Bryant nor their top RB.

Fla.-GA, Georgia sucks, nuff said and it was actually close in the second, what 17-10. SEC=overrated.

Gobbla2001
11-01-2009, 08:01 PM
Oregon over USC...

And Georgia lost to a Big 12 school this year as well so whoopty-doo on that SEC crap... it's the best confrence, but is way too hyped and overrated...

lostaussie
11-01-2009, 08:11 PM
first of all let me preface by saying i am in no way, shape, form, or fashion a UT fan.................but I voted UT over okie light.

somebody is gonna beat Florida and if the refs weren't on their side that might have already happened. i think as a whole the SEC is down this year.

as for oregon, personally i don't think the pac-10 is very good this year or for that matter the past several years. give me back somw Washington, ucla, usc, and both them arizona teams like the old days.

Texas win over okla st is the most impressive of these and i think it came at an important time for the horns!!!

NastySlot
11-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Texas' win over OSU.....only because USC should not be in the top ten anyway. Georgia is not really that good either.:D

and OSU looks to be a little over rated and from the big 2 and little ten...............no win was impressive....................imo oregan....they smashed a very talent usc.

slpybear the bullfan
11-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Texas had the best defense of any of those three games. Combined with their big offensive showing, it was the best game of the three.

WylieBulldog92
11-01-2009, 11:08 PM
Oregon by far.....

IHStangFan
11-02-2009, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
3adownlows Skip Bayless LOL :spitlol:

BILLYFRED0000
11-02-2009, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
first of all let me preface by saying i am in no way, shape, form, or fashion a UT fan.................but I voted UT over okie light.

somebody is gonna beat Florida and if the refs weren't on their side that might have already happened. i think as a whole the SEC is down this year.

as for oregon, personally i don't think the pac-10 is very good this year or for that matter the past several years. give me back somw Washington, ucla, usc, and both them arizona teams like the old days.

Texas win over okla st is the most impressive of these and i think it came at an important time for the horns!!!

I am with you on this one lostaussie. SEC is a little down this year. UT dominated a ranked OSU at home and OSU has given UT fits over the last few years. UT was able to dominate the game. The D at UT has come a long way. Oregon USC is a close second but the PAC 10 is down this year. This is not Vince's USC and they are not that good. Over rated and hyped.
Florida is good but Georgia is weak and unranked. Thus UT OSU wins the deal. Yeah a couple of guys were not there for OSU. Big deal. Injuries are part of the gig. Win or not.

LionKing
11-02-2009, 09:57 AM
Florida over Georgia.. Any win over a SEC school is a better than a win over a "big" 12 or PAC-10 school That's a joke, Okla State beat Georgia.
Texas's win was way more impressive because the game was on the road in Stillwater.

LionKing
11-02-2009, 10:04 AM
As for Oregon-USC, the score was what was more impressive to me than the win, I thought Oregon could win the game, just not as much as they did, USC hasn't won a game in the state of Oregon since 2005 I believe, so it's really no surprise Oregon ''won'' the game, just by how much was the surprise.

NastySlot
11-02-2009, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by LionKing
As for Oregon-USC, the score was what was more impressive to me than the win, I thought Oregon could win the game, just not as much as they did, USC hasn't won a game in the state of Oregon since 2005 I believe, so it's really no surprise Oregon ''won'' the game, just by how much was the surprise.

i understand what you mean...i felt oregon could win...but they smashed usc's defense...that was impressive.

texas i had no doubt they would win.......heck they don't have a chance to lose one the rest of the year....at least until the nc title game....even then they re chances of winning are good...with almost two months to prep.

LionFan72
11-02-2009, 10:48 AM
Sorry, but I would have to agree with grahampa on this one, Graham over Wylie is the highlight this weekend. Texas over OSU in Stillwater by a blowout should send a huge message to florida to bring the A game. Pac-10 is weak this year, couldn't hold a jock in the SEC or Big 12!

Phil C
11-02-2009, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Third
Oregon over USC. Sure one might argue USC didn't belong in the top ten but no one has administered a beating like that on USC since 1997.

OSU didn't have Dez Bryant nor their top RB.

Fla.-GA, Georgia sucks, nuff said and it was actually close in the second, what 17-10. SEC=overrated.

UT didn't have their top Tight End or even their second top Tight End.

pirate4state
11-02-2009, 11:13 AM
I voted for Oregon over USC because I loved seeing that stupid look on Pete Carroll's face. :)

Oh and I really like Oregon's unis. :D

Third
11-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
UT didn't have their top Tight End or even their second top Tight End.

UT doesn't use their tight ends.

big daddy russ
11-02-2009, 02:03 PM
Georgia's nothing special this year and OSU isn't the same without Bryant. The USC win looks the most impressive to me considering they could hang with most top teams.

Know_It_All
11-02-2009, 02:36 PM
Florida over Georgia.. Any win over a SEC school is a better than a win over a "big" 12 or PAC-10 school

In case you have forgotten that Oklahoma State beat Georgia earlier this year.

So I would have to go with the Texas win over Oklahoma State as the most impressive.

NastySlot
11-02-2009, 02:51 PM
yeah and it looks like late in the year everybody else is beating georgia.......must be tough to lose a talent backfield.