PDA

View Full Version : Marlin

raj
11-23-2003, 10:03 AM
To all the Marlin haters on this forum:

Please do not base your opinion of the Marlin team by the few smack/trash talkers that frequent this board. Marlin has a very good team this year, and yes, I feel they deserve recognition for that. But, instead of trashing other teams, I personally feel we should keep quiet and remain focused. Approach each game cautiously. The DAWGS are on a roll right now, but any team can get caught up in the "We're the best and nobody can beat us" mode. Thank goodness the smack/trash talkers are not actual players.

Keep up the good work Marlin and let's prepare for another meeting with LaGrange. It's going to be a good one and may the best team win. :)

LH Panther Mom
11-23-2003, 10:10 AM
That was a very classy post, Raj. Personally, one of the reasons I'm not a Marlin supporter on here is because of several trash-talking Marlin fans. At least one of your posters talks trash about teams he knows nothing about. You've just raised my opinion of at least one Marlin poster.

raj
11-23-2003, 10:42 AM
Thanks LHPantherMom! :D

marlin fan
11-23-2003, 12:04 PM
raj:
To all the Marlin haters on this forum:

Please do not base your opinion of the Marlin team by the few smack/trash talkers that frequent this board. Marlin has a very good team this year, and yes, I feel they deserve recognition for that. But, instead of trashing other teams, I personally feel we should keep quiet and remain focused. Approach each game cautiously. The DAWGS are on a roll right now, but any team can get caught up in the "We're the best and nobody can beat us" mode. Thank goodness the smack/trash talkers are not actual players.

Keep up the good work Marlin and let's prepare for another meeting with LaGrange. It's going to be a good one and may the best team win. :) I agree

LH Panther Mom
11-23-2003, 12:05 PM
Make that two.... wink

cunbed10
11-24-2003, 08:39 AM
LH Panther Mom:
That was a very classy post, Raj. Personally, one of the reasons I'm not a Marlin supporter on here is because of several trash-talking Marlin fans. At least one of your posters talks trash about teams he knows nothing about. You've just raised my opinion of at least one Marlin poster.I luv you LH Panther Mom :D

BIG19
11-24-2003, 08:42 AM
cunbed10:

LH Panther Mom:
That was a very classy post, Raj. Personally, one of the reasons I'm not a Marlin supporter on here is because of several trash-talking Marlin fans. At least one of your posters talks trash about teams he knows nothing about. You've just raised my opinion of at least one Marlin poster.I luv you LH Panther Mom :D Nice try cunbed10 :p :p :p

Hopeing Marlin and Liberty Hill continue. Best of luck to both of you!

<small>[ November 24, 2003, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: BIG19 ]</small>

LH Panther Mom
11-24-2003, 11:11 AM
cunbed10:

LH Panther Mom:
That was a very classy post, Raj. Personally, one of the reasons I'm not a Marlin supporter on here is because of several trash-talking Marlin fans. At least one of your posters talks trash about teams he knows nothing about. You've just raised my opinion of at least one Marlin poster.I luv you LH Panther Mom :D Well, when I saw it once, I took it as a bit of sarcasm on your part. But seeing it on two different threads made me rethink and realize it might be a little bit of sucking up instead. :D

You have had some posts that have entertained me. However, I think there's a few folks here that remember me being a little perturbed, at the time, over your cupcake remarks about us. :mad:

You are a true Marlin fan who supports your team 110%. If our teams get so far as to have the opportunity to play, I would be more than happy to shake your hand. :) By-gones are by-gones.

cunbed10
11-24-2003, 11:39 AM
LH Panther Mom:

cunbed10:

LH Panther Mom:
That was a very classy post, Raj. Personally, one of the reasons I'm not a Marlin supporter on here is because of several trash-talking Marlin fans. At least one of your posters talks trash about teams he knows nothing about. You've just raised my opinion of at least one Marlin poster.I luv you LH Panther Mom :D Well, when I saw it once, I took it as a bit of sarcasm on your part. But seeing it on two different threads made me rethink and realize it might be a little bit of sucking up instead. :D

You have had some posts that have entertained me. However, I think there's a few folks here that remember me being a little perturbed, at the time, over your cupcake remarks about us. :mad:

You are a true Marlin fan who supports your team 110%. If our teams get so far as to have the opportunity to play, I would be more than happy to shake your hand. :) By-gones are by-gones.Don't think for one moment that I still believe that if you had and easy schedule you may exit early, I still think LH isn't battle tested, and when you have your first close game you will lose, and kissing up isn't a Bulldog characteristic, I know that you were referring to me on the other posts, I will meet and greet with you, but the point is I luv my Bulldogs, and I am entitled to my opinion, and I'm sticking to it Liberty Hill hasn't been tested like Marlin, and if we meet, then you will see. I have LaGrange on the Brain now, so LH Panther Mom the saga continues....MB U don't want 2 C. Liberty Hill had a cupcake schedule.

LH Panther Mom
11-24-2003, 01:20 PM
Go La Grange!