PDA

View Full Version : UT's last four regular season football games will be tough!

PhiI C
11-01-2009, 09:56 AM
There has been talk that the easiest part of the regular season is coming but these last 4 games are going to be tough. And in fact may be harder because these are the type of games you get upset on. Let's look at the opponents.

Central Florida this Friday is good and dangerous. You have to remember we barely beat them by three points two years ago. Also they have beat tough Rice this year 49 to 7 and just barely lost to Miami 27 to 7. Another scary week coming. And remember it was actually the first game in November that we lost last year. That increases the risk.

Baylor must not be taken lightly. In fact the fact that they are losing is, in fact, why we need to be careful. Remember with their regular QB not playing the younger ones are getting experience plus they have young dbs that are bound to start doing great soon and by our game they should be ready too peak which makes this team extremely dangerous late in the year. Plus the game is in Waco where the Bears have upset us several times in the past. Most fearsome.

Then comes Kansas and don't be fooled. They will be playing their game of the year as the other opponents will be doing. Remember they are still mad about losing the 2004 game to us.

Then comes Texas A&M who now has put it's act together and we know they are always tough in College Station. Thank goodness we now know for sure they will be dangerous. But fortunately we are forewarned so we can get forearmed. This will be a close game that I hope we can win.

Man this makes one want to want to go out in the gulf in a canoe looking for Jaws. :(

Trashman
11-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Phil; you are the man!:D

lostaussie
11-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by PhiI C

Then comes Texas A&M who now has put it's act together and we know they are always tough in College Station. Thank goodness we now know for sure they will be dangerous. But fortunately we are forewarned so we can get forearmed. This will be a close game that I hope we can win.
UT is the better team, but there are good things going on at TAMU right now and i think the Ags are gaining confidence every week. Beware the howling bear:D

pirate4state
11-01-2009, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
UT is the better team, but there are good things going on at TAMU right now and i think the Ags are gaining confidence every week. Beware the howling bear:D I agree. I have been saying for a few weeks, that A&M could upset the 'Horns. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't like that we're playing at Kyle Field. haha

GetRDoneStangs
11-01-2009, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I agree. I have been saying for a few weeks, that A&M could upset the 'Horns. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't like that we're playing at Kyle Field. haha

Actually Rita,....I like it when you are right!!

:D :D

pirate4state
11-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Actually Rita,....I like it when you are right!!

:D :D

Which is all the time! dangit :D

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
11-01-2009, 03:18 PM
noo..... texas rolls to the championship game...

Tiger Turtle
11-01-2009, 04:19 PM
tu has no problem as long as they can carry the same officating crew that raped OSU with them for the rest of the season.

rcbulldog34
11-01-2009, 09:07 PM
PLEASE, The only team in Texas that gets help from the refs is Highland Park!

navscanmaster
11-01-2009, 09:37 PM
Phil's sarcasm is actually seriousness in regards to the Aggies. Probably won't happen, the way UT's defense is playing. Seems like they were trying to outscore the offense last night. I can promise two things:
1. A&M will be fired up for that game, regardless of how the next three games go.
2. UT will not be overlooking the Aggies. They corrected that mistake last year, though it took two upsets to open their eyes.:D

slpybear the bullfan
11-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Turtle
tu has no problem as long as they can carry the same officating crew that raped OSU with them for the rest of the season.

I thought Bridgeport was the only team that did this?:rolleyes: :D

And... BTW, are you serious about the UT - OSU Game? lol

PhiI C
11-01-2009, 11:50 PM
Central Florida has just fought back and won against a very good Marshall team in the last few seconds. That makes it more risky when they come to Austin. This is going to be a tough game for UT. Scary times indeed. :(