PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Lights Fans

maroonpirate04
11-01-2009, 01:38 AM
Since we all live in this great state of ours, I know we all love the series Friday Night Lights.:D :D :D Time to take the quiz to determine what character best decribes you. Take the quiz and put what character are u. There are about 15 questions. Also take a look at the website cool site to browse

My personality is describe as

Matt Saracen

Friday Night Lights Quiz (http://www.buddytv.com/personalityquiz/friday-night-lights-personalityquiz.aspx?quiz=1000068)

Ranger Mom
11-01-2009, 09:25 AM
I am ashamed to admit I have never watched the show!!

I think I will take the test anyway to see who I am more like, even though I won't have a clue who it is.

Ranger Mom
11-01-2009, 09:34 AM
Okay...here are my results:

You are Tami Taylor

You are the type of person who wants it all, and you are not afraid to accept any challenge that comes your way. Though others see you as someone who is constantly in control, even you can be blindsided by life's twists and turns. Luckily, you have someone special by your side who you can turn to whenever the going gets tough.

Pendragon13
11-01-2009, 10:29 AM
You are Eric Taylor

There isn't a challenge in the world that you can't take on as long as you keep your eyes clear and your heart full. Although you can be stubborn and irrational at times, you're always willing to stand up for what's right. Your work is your passion, but even that can't compare to the joy of spending a quiet evening with your family.

umm..ok. I used to be a fan of the show (dvr'd it when it was on Fridays) but after watching this seasons pilot I think it may have run it's course.:(

maroonpirate04
11-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Okay...here are my results:

You are Tami Taylor

You are the type of person who wants it all, and you are not afraid to accept any challenge that comes your way. Though others see you as someone who is constantly in control, even you can be blindsided by life's twists and turns. Luckily, you have someone special by your side who you can turn to whenever the going gets tough.

Hmmm :D :D wow your the coaches wife also dragged as a volunteer at every booster club function :D

Ranger Mom
11-02-2009, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Hmmm :D :D wow your the coaches wife also dragged as a volunteer at every booster club function :D

BLYEK!! I would HATE to be a coach's wife!!!

I did do my share of volunteering for the booster club (back in the day) and doing the projects no one else wanted.

Come to think of it....there hasn't been any "cool stuff" done since me and RangerMom70 left!!!:p

Rocket
11-02-2009, 02:29 PM
I love the show, but this is gay.

Ranger Mom
11-02-2009, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
I love the show, but this is gay.

Which one? The poll or this thread about the poll.....or both??:p