PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood-Graham highlights on ABC!

bwdlionfan
10-31-2009, 09:18 PM
During the UT-OSU game just now!

lbjacj
10-31-2009, 09:20 PM
THEY CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THE SHIPLEYS AND MCCOYS!

SOUNDS LIKE A FEUD!

Rocket
10-31-2009, 09:55 PM
Brownwood is always on the national stage. We are legendary. Always.

SWAS009
10-31-2009, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Brownwood is always on the national stage. We are legendary. Always.

Nah, Shipley is the legend. SO what you have 7 titles in your history. There won't be a 8th this year. Without Jaxon, Brownwood is a joke. I hope we see you again in the playoffs. If you can make it that far. Hopefully Snyder will take care of you mouthy people from brownwood.

95mustang
10-31-2009, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by SWAS009
Nah, Shipley is the legend. SO what you have 7 titles in your history. There won't be a 8th this year. Without Jaxon, Brownwood is a joke. I hope we see you again in the playoffs. If you can make it that far. Hopefully Snyder will take care of you mouthy people from brownwood.

I see a little hostility in your posts towards Brownwood. Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

SWAS009
10-31-2009, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
I see a little hostility in your posts towards Brownwood. Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

You can't leapfrog the center on any kick. If that ruined your perfect season, you'd be pretty ticked too.

95mustang
10-31-2009, 10:50 PM
You can't leapfrog the center on any kick. If that ruined your perfect season, you'd be pretty ticked too.

That wasn't the only play in the game. Come on it was a hard fought battle by two groups of young men. It could have gone either way. I give props to both teams. It was a tremendous game that came down to the end. If you choose to hold a grudge then its your business.

SWAS009
10-31-2009, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
That wasn't the only play in the game. Come on it was a hard fought battle by two groups of young men. It could have gone either way. I give props to both teams. It was a tremendous game that came down to the end. If you choose to hold a grudge then its your business.

Its not so much a grudge. Every district game is war. They did what they had to do to win. But still, if the ref calls that. The ball gets put on the yard and a half line. graham goes for 2. That would be better than knowing that you got cheated.

95mustang
10-31-2009, 10:59 PM
Its not so much a grudge. Every district game is war. They did what they had to do to win. But still, if the ref calls that. The ball gets put on the yard and a half line. graham goes for 2. That would be better than knowing that you got cheated.

Now its the ref's fault Graham lost. Give me a break.

BwdLion_80
11-01-2009, 07:34 AM

:weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Someone needs to learn the rules!!!! It was already covered in another post!

Looking4number8
11-01-2009, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
During the UT-OSU game just now!

yep, that was pretty sweet to see and then they showed Jaxon and Case sitting together. It really is a great story!