PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale at Venus

BrainDamage
10-08-2003, 06:35 PM
Another cat and dog fight is about to go on. I perdict the score will be 48-0 Kennedale. GO WILDCATS...

Catfan
10-08-2003, 07:10 PM
greetings all, this is my first post though i have been reading for some time, decided to register so i can reply. I am an avid Kennedale fan for several years, have grown used to the lack of respect and recognition they receive from the metroplex area as well as the entire state. I am slightly more worried over venus than I was with Everman, no i am not crazy, but here are a few facts....Kennedale has at least 12 players sick, some doubtful for friday,Venus has a very large line on both sides, they just lack some speed. Our so called "munchkins" or smurfs" for a line (oh did I mention those guys each squat over 550 lbs each)have come together and their technique will out-do Venus' size. (providing sickness is better) Venus will be the underdog at their house and will be out to upend the 10th ranked wilcats. When all is said and done and the cats are heading home, I feel they will know they have been to battle and come out victorious, but not with the usual runaway more like 35-20 thoughts?

BrainDamage
10-08-2003, 07:16 PM
yeah that is true but illness is running rampant in every school so Venus will have sick ones too not just Kennedale.

ready2rock
10-08-2003, 10:28 PM
Kennedale always has people sick or injured, and they are always ready to play. Kennedale has this one in the bag easy. To catfan: 35-20 is way off. Not even Everman could put up 20 against KTown so Venus definately wont be that lucky on either side of the ball.