PDA

View Full Version : Worst celebration ever?

Keith7
10-31-2009, 01:53 PM
I hate it when someone makes a big play and starts then starts yelling towards the sidelines and moving like a robot.. I just saw Case Keenum do this and it reminded me of how much I hate it but I also see the cowpies do it a lot too so I know its the "hip" thing to do this year.. does anyone else hate it when players do that stupid crap? or is it cool?

Old Tiger
10-31-2009, 01:56 PM
You're just an idiot... :D

Keith7
10-31-2009, 01:56 PM
I know you guys know what I'm talking about.. Sometimes the player will clinch their fists and pound their chest while they are doing it.. Its about the gayest thing I've ever seen

coach
10-31-2009, 01:59 PM
and i guarantee a philadelphia eagle has never done it before

Keith7
10-31-2009, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by coach
and i guarantee a philadelphia eagle has never done it before

I've never seen them do it but thats not the point.. The point is that the celebration is the lamest thing to come to football since the the celina bobcats first fielded a football team

eagle12
10-31-2009, 03:15 PM
wow, hard feelings toward celina? :confused:

XtremeCouture
10-31-2009, 03:16 PM
keith7 is still booty hurt over losing to the raiders.

Keith7
10-31-2009, 03:28 PM
We are getting off topic.. I take it you guys like the "robot gorilla scream"?

Keith7
10-31-2009, 03:35 PM
Georgia QB Cox just did the "Gorilla QB Scream" and it reminded me of how stupid it is..

Networks love to play it when going to commercial break

95mustang
10-31-2009, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
I've never seen them do it but thats not the point.. The point is that the celebration is the lamest thing to come to football since the the celina bobcats first fielded a football team

That because they have no reason to do it. When you can't beat the Raiders then you have bigger problems then trying to figure out a celebration.

Keith7
10-31-2009, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
That because they have no reason to do it. When you can't beat the Raiders then you have bigger problems then trying to figure out a celebration.

I don't think there is must to figure out when it comes to the famous "robot gorilla scream"

ctown
11-01-2009, 09:01 AM
yeah, I hate it when players make a lot of unreasonable celebration. Kinda like Gainesville coming to Celina several years ago BEFORE the game even started and went out to the middle of the Celina field and started jumping up and down, spitting on the C at the 50. Yeah you gotta hate that, especially when the pre celebration Gainesville team lost.

Sorry, just trying to get back on topic. Especially since Keith seems to be a Gainesville fan.

3afan
11-01-2009, 09:39 AM
ya it happens too much - even in HS

philly's #10 is one of the worst ...

:p

Ranger Mom
11-01-2009, 09:50 AM
I try not to let things that have absolutely no bearing on my life one way or the other affect me.:D

BwdLion73
11-01-2009, 09:50 AM
I may not be "Hip" enough to know the gorilla from the robot, but if your talking about someone who makes a tackle and then runs 25 yards down the field saying 'look at me'....then yes I'm tired of it.:)

XtremeCouture
11-01-2009, 11:31 AM
If players can't celebrate on the field then fans shouldn't be allowed to celebrate in the stands. If you think exuberant celebrations are a bad influence on the youth, I'm sure there are way worse things going on in the stands.

I, for on, am tired of listening to people judge football players continuously. They are the star athletes. Let them play. If you have such a problem with the way they play then stop watching or get in shape and play it yourself.

Bullaholic
11-01-2009, 11:34 AM

Eh, Keith---you want to tell this to Ray-Lew? Can I be there when you do? :D

pirate4state
11-01-2009, 12:19 PM
I hate it when someone makes a big play and starts then starts yelling towards the sidelines and moving like a robot.. I just saw Case Keenum do this and it reminded me of how much I hate it but I also see the cowpies do it a lot too so I know its the "hip" thing to do this year.. does anyone else hate it when players do that stupid crap? or is it cool? Can we get a picture of said celebration? I want to make sure I know what you are talking about before I let you know what I think. :p

As long as they don't get penalized, I don't really care what they do!

Bullaholic
11-01-2009, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Can we get a picture of said celebration? I want to make sure I know what you are talking about before I let you know what I think. :p

Now, of course Keith will claim that Ray's dance is not the one he is talking about....:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsufwQ6fCMQ

pirate4state
11-01-2009, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Now, of course Keith will claim that Ray's dance is not the one he is talking about....:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsufwQ6fCMQ

I don't like Ray Lewis. Period. I did enjoy watching TO mocking him, but I didn't like his uniform at the time. HAHA

Bullaholic
11-01-2009, 12:44 PM
I don't like Ray Lewis. Period. I did enjoy watching TO mocking him, but I didn't like his uniform at the time. HAHA

TO is a little girl compared to Ray. :D

coach
11-01-2009, 01:05 PM

ive seen brian dawkins do it several times before when he was in filly

Keith7
11-01-2009, 01:21 PM
Can we get a picture of said celebration? I want to make sure I know what you are talking about before I let you know what I think. :p

It's like what Riley Dodge does at :28 of this video after a 14 yard run..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiRO2_I6q08

Keith7
11-01-2009, 01:25 PM
As you can see, he gets up like a normal person but he then proceeds to walk like a robot and beat his chest like a gorilla.. Very homosexual

Keith7
11-01-2009, 01:27 PM
I also hate when a player makes a play and then stands straight up and crosses his arms like "ya, i'm the man.. take a picture!" that is over done too

pirate4state
11-01-2009, 02:06 PM
It's like what Riley Dodge does at :28 of this video after a 14 yard run..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiRO2_I6q08

that's it? keith you're a funny guy.