PDA

View Full Version : Refs helping Iowa at home!!!

lbjacj
10-31-2009, 01:27 PM
They overturned an obvious TD by Indiana !Official looking right at the play called a TD on the field .Replay seemed to confirm the call but they overruled it in the replay booth.They want their Hawkeyes to stay unbeaten!

Blatant homerism!!:eek:

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-31-2009, 01:28 PM
i saw that... idk how they over turned that when they called it a td the first time... should have stayed a td

sTx
10-31-2009, 01:30 PM
Yeah for sure....refs are jerks

Emerson1
10-31-2009, 01:30 PM
Indiana got some help from the umpire on the next drive :clap:

Old Tiger
10-31-2009, 01:42 PM
This replay official is helping Iowa out A LOT!

slpybear the bullfan
10-31-2009, 01:45 PM
Yeah, I am watching this game too... looks like the replay ref IS NOT helping Indiana at all. But that is okay. Because the best player on the field right now for Indiana is #12 for the Hawkeyes!

5 INTs in the first three quarters. Wow. NOT THE #4 TEAM IN THE COUNTRY.

The last stat is that the Hawkeyes QB has thrown more INTs than TDs this year.

Keith7
10-31-2009, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan

The last stat is that the Hawkeyes QB has thrown more INTs than TDs this year.

Not anymore..

STANG RED
10-31-2009, 04:02 PM
I watched this game, and not really sure why. I guess I just wanted to see if Iowa was for real. Otherwise I couldnt have cared less. With that said, Indiana got screwed royally by several bad calls. Whether Ohio State does it, or it happens in a BCS bowl, someone will expose Iowa for the imposter they are. Well unless they happen to have this same officiating crew again. That whole crew must be Iowa alumni.:eek:

ziggy29
10-31-2009, 05:26 PM
When you look at all the calls that have helped teams like Iowa, Florida and Alabama this year, even if there's no conspiracy for conferences to protect their BCS Championship-potential teams from losing in conference games, it's starting to smell a little bad.

Given the BCS money at stake and the potential for apparent conflict of interest, maybe it's time for the officials to be working for the NCAA overall rather than individual conferences. The undefeateds have certainly had more than their share of good fortune in the officiating so far.

squid
10-31-2009, 06:28 PM
^
|
|
hey, were all of you guys in Graham last night? I swear yall sound just like some in the Wylie crowd....:rolleyes: