PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport 48 WF Hirschi 6

Bullaholic
10-31-2009, 11:41 AM
The Bulls did what they had to do against an overmatched Hirschi team last night in Bull Stadium.

I posted this game thread only because I wanted to comment on the quality of the Hirschi athletes. They were an outstanding looking bunch of really athletic kids with both size and speed. If these guys ever get dedicated and find an offense and defense that really works for them---they are going to win a bunch of games. Best of luck to the Hirschi Huskies---I sincerely hope they will be able to show the world what they can do one day with the raw material that they have available.

wtfootball
10-31-2009, 11:55 AM
just keep winning.

Bullaholic
10-31-2009, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by wtfootball
just keep winning.

Just keep on being an embarassment---but I don't think anybody needs to encourage you to do that.

slpybear the bullfan
10-31-2009, 02:07 PM
just keep winning.

Just keep being a joke. And a source of "pride" to the town of Monahans.

By the way, did you ever answer the question from your last round of tripe? You know, where we asked you just how bad you are disrespecting and bunch of HS kids, coaches, and fans?

Nah. Didn't figure you would.

wtfootball
10-31-2009, 02:41 PM
The ultimate disrespect of a bunch of high school kids and fans is taking the unranked kids that put in the work to hang it on the #1 ranked team in the state only to watch it taken away by the zebras in the 4th quarter. I have been watching high school ball for decades and have never before or since seen anything like that game in 08. That is my honest opinion but for that the great "respectful" fans of Bridgeport will tell me what an embarassment I am. If you are some of the few Bridgeport fans that didn't leave at halftime and saw what I am talking about, in your gut you know what happened. It was substantiated the following week if you were there when most key players were not physically capable of taking the field and Bridgeport was defeated in a big way. Have fun with the name calling, I am done and will never mention this game again.

BullsFan
10-31-2009, 02:53 PM
If as you say it was the "zebras" who took the game away from Monahans, why do you keep blaming the fans and kids at Bridgeport? Do you believe the kids paid the refs off? Do you honestly believe the fans did it? You have done your level best to disrespect and besmirch the town and kids at Bridgeport for almost a full calendar year now, and for something that even if it is true--and it isn't--is not the fault of those you continue to berate. You have come into every thread about or concerning Bridgeport and blamed us. You have even brought it up in threads that had nothing to do with Bridgeport. Your bitterness has to be enormous, and for that I think I've come to the place where I really honestly feel sorry for you. What a terrible life you must live to be so obsessed with a single game. I think I'm going to start praying for you.

Budman007
10-31-2009, 03:08 PM
The ultimate disrespect of a bunch of high school kids and fans is taking the unranked kids that put in the work to hang it on the #1 ranked team in the state only to watch it taken away by the zebras in the 4th quarter. I have been watching high school ball for decades and have never before or since seen anything like that game in 08. That is my honest opinion but for that the great "respectful" fans of Bridgeport will tell me what an embarassment I am. If you are some of the few Bridgeport fans that didn't leave at halftime and saw what I am talking about, in your gut you know what happened. It was substantiated the following week if you were there when most key players were not physically capable of taking the field and Bridgeport was defeated in a big way. Have fun with the name calling, I am done and will never mention this game again.

First of all ***, the refs did'nt take a single thing away from the Monahans kids. There were splenty of bad calls both ways and our kids earned every point they scored that night. Secondly, it's pretty unbelievable that you say you've been watching HS football games for decades when you act like a snotty-nosed, whining 2 year old just because your team lost one game to an obviously superior team. Thirdly, only a handful of Bull fans left early that night and they've regretted it ever since as they should.
Fourthly, only our starting RB was not able to take the field the following week. Every other player who started the Monahans game started the LH game. That's really impressive that you take pride in hurting our players. Fifthly, I don't believe for a minute that you will never mention that game again. You've shown everybody on this site what a no class, poor sport, low-life you are time after time. Take that and smoke it, and we'll see you in few weeks when the Bulls show you and your cohorts once again who the best team truly is. GO BULLS!!!

grahampaw
10-31-2009, 03:28 PM
The ultimate disrespect of a bunch of high school kids and fans is taking the unranked kids that put in the work to hang it on the #1 ranked team in the state only to watch it taken away by the zebras in the 4th quarter. I have been watching high school ball for decades and have never before or since seen anything like that game in 08. That is my honest opinion but for that the great "respectful" fans of Bridgeport will tell me what an embarassment I am. If you are some of the few Bridgeport fans that didn't leave at halftime and saw what I am talking about, in your gut you know what happened. It was substantiated the following week if you were there when most key players were not physically capable of taking the field and Bridgeport was defeated in a big way. Have fun with the name calling, I am done and will never mention this game again. You should thank the Bulls and the refs,in your mind you think you got cheated out of a state run, in reality they kept you from getting smoked by Liberty Hill.:D That concludes your first therapy session.Fell better?

wtfootball
10-31-2009, 05:02 PM
I feel better. I think last year's LH team was head and shoulders above B or M. I was shocked when they lost. I"m not sure there is that kind of talent in small school's this year but am anxious to attend some playoff games and see.

grahampaw
10-31-2009, 06:43 PM
This year you got as good a shot as anyone.Hope we meet down the road, should be fun.

5wide
10-31-2009, 09:44 PM
Who cares it's bport and Decatur week!

BullsFan
10-31-2009, 10:30 PM
5wide, you got that right!! Bring it on!!

Hey, did I hear right that the booster clubs of Bridgeport and Decatur were co-sponsoring a tailgate party? And if that's true, is it also true that swine have started flying and hell actually has frozen over?

slpybear the bullfan
11-01-2009, 01:28 AM
What has this thread proven?

1.) Bullaholic is the steady rock for Bridgeport posting on the 3adl.

2.) *** is still a bitter person... a year later. Wow.

3.) ITS BRIDGEPORT DECATUR WEEK!!!

slpybear the bullfan
11-01-2009, 01:33 AM

If its your opinion, fine. Here's mine... Bridgeport and Monahans had a classic battle last year that resulted in an unbelievable comeback by the Bulls.

Want another? I am unimpressed with fans who brag about how bad their team hurt their oponents in a game. (PS - Did we ever see you in any of the threads about your star QB getting injured? Nope.)

Want another? People who are still bitter a year later about refs being the reason 28 points or however many were scored... well, there probably the life of the party whereever they go.

See? Just my opinons.