PDA

View Full Version : 2-3A Playoff Tidbits

TexasHSFootball
10-31-2009, 09:11 AM
However you want to put it... Breckenridge, Sweetwater and Snyder can still blow 2-3A to smitherines and into chaos.

Nobody in the district has officially clinched as of the end of Week 9

:D :D :D

Looking4number8
10-31-2009, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by TexasHSFootball
However you want to put it... Breckenridge, Sweetwater and Snyder can still blow 2-3A to smitherines and into chaos.

Nobody in the district has officially clinched as of the end of Week 9

:D :D :D
i dont know about that, have you seen Breckenridge (itty bitty 2A according to Rustler) play... I think under the worse case scenario, Graham is in! Sweetwater could surprise A. Wylie but I think the Wylie defense scores more points than the Sweetwater offense next week because Wylie is pissed and wants some vengeance... Poor Sweetwater! (I dont mean that bad toward Sweetwater, I am glad we dont play Wylie next week)

As for the Brownwood - snider game, it gonna be a great one. Everything is on the line! I have freaking NASCAR tickets and two nights at the Gaylord Texan with a open bar party Friday night, A cute blond to go with me, pit passes for Saturday and then some hoopla after the Saturday race.... hmmm, I might just skip out on that for this game.....wait, that cute blond comes into play here.. can someone keep me updated by text!

grmfan93
10-31-2009, 09:35 AM
I deffinately wouldnt count brekenridge out. Graham is probably their biggest rival. They havnt won a district game yet and are wanting one...BAD. With it being in breck it will make it harder for the steers to pull this one out.
With that said i still think the steers come out on top by 14+.

Looking4number8
10-31-2009, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by grmfan93
I deffinately wouldnt count brekenridge out. Graham is probably their biggest rival. They havnt won a district game yet and are wanting one...BAD. With it being in breck it will make it harder for the steers to pull this one out.
With that said i still think the steers come out on top by 14+.

While I appreciate both you being humble and giving Breckenridge and the rivaly respect, Breckenridge is really struggeling this year. They are just out manned, If they can move to 2A next year I feel like it would be a better fit for them (no disrespect intended) I love going to Breckenridge, we played a lot of Softball there the last 4 years with my daughter. Their fans were always a class act. I hope they move to 2A and kick some butt in all sports! I just dont think they come close to yall next week!

Pendragon13
10-31-2009, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
While I appreciate both you being humble and giving Breckenridge and the rivaly respect, Breckenridge is really struggeling this year. They are just out manned, If they can move to 2A next year I feel like it would be a better fit for them (no disrespect intended) I love going to Breckenridge, we played a lot of Softball there the last 4 years with my daughter. Their fans were always a class act. I hope they move to 2A and kick some butt in all sports! I just dont think they come close to yall next week! I can agree with this, when Breckenridge came to Wylie it was almost embarrasing for us since we had nearly as many student trainers on the sideline as they had players suited up. The numbers are just down at the school...nothing more and nothing less. The kids played their heart out and never quit even though most of them never left the field simply because there was nobody to give them a breather. If they drop to 2A they could do some damage...Breckenridge has a football legacy and they haven't given up on it.