PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale vs Merkel Sat 7pm Whichita Falls

Catfan
11-23-2003, 12:22 AM
Game set for this time and day

45munns
11-23-2003, 10:16 AM
A TV station in Abilene said that Merkel is playing Iowa Park I am hopeing they are wrong I want to see Merkel and Kennedale

wildstangs
11-23-2003, 12:08 PM
45munns:
A TV station in Abilene said that Merkel is playing Iowa Park I am hopeing they are wrong I want to see Merkel and KennedaleThey play Kennedale @ Wichita Falls. Memorial is a nice stadium, Sweetwater played Kennedale up there two years ago and got beat something like 42-37. I hope Merkel can do better than that. Oh and by the way, Congrats on the huge win this weekend. Who would have thought we would have an all Big Country Region 1 Final.

Knightmoon
11-25-2003, 11:23 PM
Hey, just so everyone is clear ----
The Merkel/Kennedale game starts at 6:00 PM.

Hoping for another dominant weekend for the 3-3A boys from Merkel, Sweetwater, and Snyder. We do have some bragging rights about the strength of our district now. If I am not mistaken, 3-3A is the only district with all three teams still playing.

Go Badgers,Mustangs,and Tigers!!!

wildstangs
11-25-2003, 11:30 PM
Knightmoon:
Hey, just so everyone is clear ----
The Merkel/Kennedale game starts at 6:00 PM.

Hoping for another dominant weekend for the 3-3A boys from Merkel, Sweetwater, and Snyder. We do have some bragging rights about the strength of our district now. If I am not mistaken, 3-3A is the only district with all three teams still playing.

Go Badgers,Mustangs,and Tigers!!!I certainley dont want to get ahead of myself. But, Wouldnt it be something if Sweetwater and Merkel both win this week.