PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to see pics of Rocket and his purple and gold shirt?

Sweetwater Red
10-30-2009, 11:19 PM
If you do. PM me or STANG RED.

Juggs both of us are getting errrors when we try to forward the pics. Is there something wrong on your end?

Emerson1
10-30-2009, 11:21 PM
just post them

DaHop72
10-30-2009, 11:53 PM
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/IMG00204.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: What a sport, good job Rocket!!!!

IHStangFan
10-30-2009, 11:58 PM
LOL!!!!! Awesome.

I SWEAR I've met Rocket before.

OldBison75
10-31-2009, 12:03 AM
This picture is proff that no mater how loud the Rocket crows, he is a true fan and sportsman. He looks pretty good in the purple and I bow down to his dignity. It is great to see that one of the most adamant homer fans on this board can also be humble and honor his word.

THANKS FOR THE MEMORY ROCKET!!!! I have a feeling that this picture will be used many times on this board in the future.

Sweetwater Red
10-31-2009, 12:06 AM
Nice. Props Rocket.

SintonFan
10-31-2009, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72

lol
Rocket, you come in here like a hurricane when football starts and leave like gas from your dog(, kinda harsh but no one remembers that lol) when it ends.
I give you Kudos for that pick and ask...
"Why not stick around during the fun period of the 'low'?":D
The off-season is the fun period btw.:inlove:

RedWhiteBlue
10-31-2009, 01:04 AM
Awesome!!!:clap: :clap:

grahampaw
10-31-2009, 01:12 AM
Its ironic that Rocket is the happiest person in a Wylie shirt tonight.

Rocket
10-31-2009, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by grahampaw

I went into Rip Griffin's in Big Spring on the way home and I will tell you what. It was filled with SA Lakeview fans and all of them read the shirt and had dumbfounded looks on their faces. My bro heard one person whisper to another, "What's up with that guy's shirt?" "I don't know what the hell that means.." LOL It was hilarious. We got a kick out of it.

With that said, wearing that shirt made me sick. I hate those colors. Ugh

:speech:

Rocket
10-31-2009, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Nice. Props Rocket.

Enjoyed hanging with you. Look forward to seeing you next time around.

pirate4state
10-31-2009, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72

:) GREATNESS! :clap:

Rocket proved last year he was a good sport. :thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
10-31-2009, 08:39 AM
Rocket....even though I love to pick on you, you have definitely earned my respect for living up to your end of the bargain!!!

District 2-3A has definitely been the most entertaining, and interesting, to me this year.....(sorry 3-3A:( )

As Sinton Fan said....stick around in the off-season....we have a blast!!!!

Looking4number8
10-31-2009, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by grahampaw

:clap: :clap: Thats funny, not to Wylie fans, but still.... Thats funny!:rolleyes:

garciap77
10-31-2009, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by OldBison75
This picture is proff that no mater how loud the Rocket crows, he is a true fan and sportsman. He looks pretty good in the purple and I bow down to his dignity. It is great to see that one of the most adamant homer fans on this board can also be humble and honor his word.

THANKS FOR THE MEMORY ROCKET!!!! I have a feeling that this picture will be used many times on this board in the future.

Rocket! Rocket ! His our man! Let's give Rocket a great big hand!:clap: :clap: :clap:

DU_stud04
10-31-2009, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
If you do. PM me or STANG RED.

Juggs both of us are getting errrors when we try to forward the pics. Is there something wrong on your end? did you send them to my email like i said? didn't ever get anything, my phone hasn't received pics since i took it apart...at least i'm receiving calls and texts now haha

*edit*
i see where you sent them to my other email just now, and they never came up. guess my email doesn't like yall, haha

DaHop72
10-31-2009, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
did you send them to my email like i said? didn't ever get anything, my phone hasn't received pics since i took it apart...at least i'm receiving calls and texts now haha

*edit*
i see where you sent them to my other email just now, and they never came up. guess my email doesn't like yall, haha This time I had your back juggs. :thumbsup:

Sweetwater Red
10-31-2009, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
did you send them to my email like i said? didn't ever get anything, my phone hasn't received pics since i took it apart...at least i'm receiving calls and texts now haha

*edit*
i see where you sent them to my other email just now, and they never came up. guess my email doesn't like yall, haha

No big deal. DaHop took care of it. :thumbsup:

44INAROW
10-31-2009, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Rocket....even though I love to pick on you, you have definitely earned my respect for living up to your end of the bargain!!!

District 2-3A has definitely been the most entertaining, and interesting, to me this year.....(sorry 3-3A:( )

As Sinton Fan said....stick around in the off-season....we have a blast!!!!

I agree.. a man of his word! :clap:

ivchris
10-31-2009, 11:17 AM
Good job Rocket, you're a good sport. This board wouldn't be the same without you. :clap:

Rocket
10-31-2009, 12:53 PM
Thanks for all the kind words! I hope this proves that I am here to have fun and talk smack. When the game is over, we all shake hands and go back to being fans of the game and our teams and walking in good sportsmanship. It's all about fun.

Last year was tough for me. Had a rough offseason. Too many personal things going on and I wasn't myself. I will be around this offseason. :thumbsup:

2350 views and counting...wow

Rocket
10-31-2009, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
I have a feeling that this picture will be used many times on this board in the future.

Oh no...I didn't think about that. LOL ah well..