PDA

View Full Version : This is the LONGEST DAY EVER

44INAROW
10-30-2009, 02:27 PM
I'll move this to the proper forum later. lol....... I just had to get that off my chest.......... Come on 5:00................. I am soooo ready for to get today overwith....................:doh:

BreckTxLonghorn
10-30-2009, 02:29 PM
Is it because you are wanting to go watch a football game? If so, it may be justified in keeping it here!

Pendragon13
10-30-2009, 02:32 PM
5 o'clock? c'mon now....a real football fan doesn't do anything productive past 3pm on Fridays.:D

pirate4state
10-30-2009, 02:38 PM
OMG I was just thinking HURRY UP 4:30!!!!

Since seating is all general admission at Ingleside and this is a huge game, I plan on getting there at 6:00 to get a good seat! :nerd:

GO PIRATES! :cheerl:

44INAROW
10-30-2009, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
5 o'clock? c'mon now....a real football fan doesn't do anything productive past 3pm on Fridays.:D

heck, I haven't been productive since about 10:30 lol.......... I have TONS of stuff to "enter in the computer" but I just can't get motivated ggrrrr..

Mr44 and I are headed to Gonzales right after I get off work. Going to eat at Doc's in Gonzales. Haven't eaten there before, but hear it's good. :)

Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Is it because you are wanting to go watch a football game? If so, it may be justified in keeping it here!

now it's football related so I don't have to move it :D

Phil C
10-30-2009, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
OMG I was just thinking HURRY UP 4:30!!!!

Since seating is all general admission at Ingleside and this is a huge game, I plan on getting there at 6:00 to get a good seat! :nerd:

Please save me a good seat P4S. :)

GO PIRATES! :cheerl:

pirate4state
10-30-2009, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Please save me a good seat P4S.

I have a better idea. Why don't you get there early too. :D

I've already been in one altercation this year for "saving" seats. I wasn't really "saving" seats, all they had done was go to the concession stand to get a drink. Some people are just stupid and can't understand that you can't arrive at a Sinton game 20 minutes before kickoff and expect there to be seats available on the 50! :doh:

Bullaholic
10-30-2009, 03:04 PM
I have a better idea. Why don't you get there early too. :D

I've already been in one altercation this year for "saving" seats. I wasn't really "saving" seats, all they had done was go to the concession stand to get a drink. Some people are just stupid and can't understand that you can't arrive at a Sinton game 20 minutes before kickoff and expect there to be seats available on the 50! :doh:

P4S, you were in an altercation?-----nahhhhh---no way, I don't believe it. :D :inlove:

pirate4state
10-30-2009, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
P4S, you were in an altercation?-----nahhhhh---no way, I don't believe it. :D :inlove: I was. It was pretty funny and kinda tame, but we did the worst thing women can do to men, we laughed at him! :devil:

coach
10-30-2009, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I'll move this to the proper forum later. lol....... I just had to get that off my chest.......... Come on 5:00................. I am soooo ready for to get today overwith....................:doh:

here is a song you should listen to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib8nH4kHjxk

44INAROW
10-30-2009, 04:54 PM
I'm outta here.. Hope everyone going to a game has a safe trip.

GO MEAN GREEN :)

spaniard
10-30-2009, 05:33 PM
I was. It was pretty funny and kinda tame, but we did the worst thing women can do to men, we laughed at him! :devil:

ouch