PDA

View Full Version : Andre Johnson, Mario Williams or Demeco Ryans?

SintonFan_inAustin
10-29-2009, 09:49 PM
I sent in my scratch game tickets that didnt win and 22 were Cowboy tickets and 3 were Texans in the second chance drawings and to my disappointment i won a Signed Authentic Texans Jersey of either, Andre Johnson, Mario Williams or Demeco Ryans. Ok Texan fans which one would you pick, i wont wear it but just have it collect dust :)

carter08
10-29-2009, 09:52 PM
i'd go with demeco probably.

or aj, if you want the player with the best stats and chance at fetching big bucks one day.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-29-2009, 09:53 PM
Demeco was from Alabama?

carter08
10-29-2009, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Demeco was from Alabama?

yeah.

TheDOCTORdre
10-29-2009, 10:02 PM
I would go with Andre Johnson but thats bcause I have him on my fantasy team

Maroon87
10-29-2009, 10:11 PM
Johnson...best WR in the AFC and definitely not a diva like a lot of others who can't hold his jock at that position.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-29-2009, 10:15 PM
how long has Johnson been in the NFL and do yall think he be a Hall of Famer. I hear hes a great receiver but havent actually seen a Texan game to see how great he is.

SintonFan
10-29-2009, 10:17 PM
I sent in my scratch game tickets that didnt win and 22 were Cowboy tickets and 3 were Texans in the second chance drawings and to my disappointment i won a Signed Authentic Texans Jersey of either, Andre Johnson, Mario Williams or Demeco Ryans. Ok Texan fans which one would you pick, i wont wear it but just have it collect dust :)

Andre Johnson might be HOF one day...
might not.
Sell it on Ebay in 2025.:D

SintonFan_inAustin
10-29-2009, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Andre Johnson might be HOF one day...
might not.
Sell it on Ebay in 2025.:D i'm looking to get rid of it by 2012 :D

Maroon87
10-29-2009, 10:43 PM
how long has Johnson been in the NFL and do yall think he be a Hall of Famer. I hear hes a great receiver but havent actually seen a Texan game to see how great he is.

I think this is his 6th or 7th year. He's just hitting his prime.

SintonFan
10-29-2009, 10:50 PM
i'm looking to get rid of it by 2012 :D

Sorry...
just looking out for your kids, not you.:D

big daddy russ
10-29-2009, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Johnson...best WR in the AFC and definitely not a diva like a lot of others who can't hold his jock at that position.
I agree. Love DeMeco, love Mario, but AJ's the meat to their veggies. Best player on the team, one of the ten best in the league.

Yeah, I said it.

Maroon87
10-29-2009, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I agree. Love DeMeco, love Mario, but AJ's the meat to their veggies. Best player on the team, one of the ten best in the league.

Yeah, I said it.

It also helps Andre that Matt Schaub is playing out of his mind right now.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-29-2009, 11:43 PM
well, looks like Andre Johnson is the one i'm selecting and mailing it tommorrow to claim my jersey, tks for the input, i wasnt sure which one to pick and knew a little about Andre Johnson and Mario Williams but didnt know much about Demeco Ryans. 99% Cowboy fan and 1 % percent Texan fan now :)

Bull's-eye
10-30-2009, 12:04 AM
Good choice! Johnson is a very good reciever and could one day be a HOF candidate. Ask them if you could trade for a Dallas Cowboy's jersey. :D

BaTmAn24
10-30-2009, 12:51 AM
Good choice with Andre Johnson. He is an amazing athlete and will go far in his NFL career.

Astrosdawg07
10-30-2009, 02:08 AM
Andre Johnson hands down best receiver IN THE LEAGUE!

Ex-Tiger2005
10-30-2009, 09:17 AM

I think he is the BEST WR in the NFL but does not get recognition because he is on a mediocre team! Look what happened to Fitzgerald after the Cardinals blew up so did he!!!

Booter11
10-30-2009, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I would go with Andre Johnson but thats bcause I have him on my fantasy team

same here he is a beast... hope he's able to play this week after that lung contusion he got during the 49er's game

sahen
10-30-2009, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Booter11
same here he is a beast... hope he's able to play this week after that lung contusion he got during the 49er's game

he came back in last week and played while spitting up blood....he is a little crazy to do that but he is as strong as an ox...from everything i have read they expect him to play sunday

Ex-Tiger2005
10-30-2009, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by sahen
he came back in last week and played while spitting up blood....he is a little crazy to do that but he is as strong as an ox...from everything i have read they expect him to play sunday

Well that TD against the Cardinals explains everything! Catches the ball at the 6 trucks their outside LB and then drags 2 DBs into the endzone!!!:eek: :eek:

He is a hell of a ball player!

M-town lobo fan
10-30-2009, 11:38 AM
Andre Johnson is a BEAST! Great choice.He lead the nfl last year in receptions plus he is from THE U and probably on everyones Fantasy League.I know he is on mine.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-30-2009, 12:20 PM
well i have a offer and soon as i get the jersey hes has first chance to get it, i'm basically giving it up at much lower price that you would pay at a retail store on.