PDA

View Full Version : Milk that Cow

Johnny Utah
10-29-2009, 02:14 PM
Where have you been?? Who wins Region 3 and 4 in D1 and D2?? Go TIGERS!!!

Milk That Cow
10-30-2009, 06:42 AM
Johnny,

My Thoughts...

Division 1
Region 3 - Is Gonna Be Loaded. Gilmer/Carthage/Navasota are the class of the bunch. If I had to give an edge right now, it would be Carthage...

Region 4 -
It's Sealy and Cuero, with the edge going to Sealy because they are flat out battle tested coming out of that district...

Division 2
Region 3 - It's anybody's for the taking. Rockdale was fortunate to get a bye and easy 2nd round opponent last year, but unfortunate to get Carthage(who I think was the Best 3A Team of this decade). Almost Shocking how soft this region looks on paper compared to past years, but saying that I'm leaning to Mexia...

Region 4 -
I would be VERY SURPRISED if Giddings and LaGrange don't have a rematch in the Quarterfinals. If Giddings can figure out what it's identity is on Offense, they could bring the Title back to Lee County.

Last Year was much easier to predict the finalists because it was so top heavy and Carthage was an Outstanding Football Team, this year it's gonna be whoever gets a hot hand and keeps it during the sudden death march to the State Championship...

just my humble opinion...

Johnny Utah
10-30-2009, 09:27 AM
Sealy Tigers winning Region 4 would be very cool in D1.