PDA

View Full Version : Everybody do the Pirate Rumble!

Phil C
10-28-2009, 09:50 AM
"Everybody Do the Pirate Rumble!
Everybody Do the Pirate Rumble!
Everybody!
Rumble!"

Ok you have to see this cheer also to understand it. It is something started in Sinton this year as a new cheer and as far as I know it is original. P4S will be double checking on it and will add her corrections, additions or confirmations.
From what I know what now it has been on for several weeks and it was made up by our JV volleyball girls as they cheered our varsity. I am posting this because in case it catches on at other Pirate schools we will have a record right here on 3A Downlow when it started.
The Sinton fans really took it to town last night during the Volleyball match with Aransas Pass. Then the fans really did it on the court after the win which was really something.

Phil C., Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 9:50 A.M.

Vrabird
10-28-2009, 10:49 AM
The volleyball Moms really got into it in the stands and are now holding RUMBLE practice to be ready for the next big game!!!! Go SLP!!!

Phil C
10-28-2009, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Vrabird
The volleyball Moms really got into it in the stands and are now holding RUMBLE practice to be ready for the next big game!!!! Go SLP!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bull Butter
10-28-2009, 02:58 PM
I saw Agua Dulce doing this as well, except substituting the word "Longhorn" for "Pirate"

SintonPirateFan
10-28-2009, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
I saw Agua Dulce doing this as well, except substituting the word "Longhorn" for "Pirate"

too late!! we called it! :D

Vrabird
10-28-2009, 03:10 PM
Must be something the cheerleaders learned at camps this summer!!

pirate4state
10-28-2009, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
too late!! we called it! :D :spitlol:

I think I'm tired. This made me bust out laughing! :D