PDA

View Full Version : Amazing 2pt. Conversion....

Bullaholic
10-27-2009, 10:04 PM
Now here's a successful 2pt. conversion you just don't see everyday---basketball maybe---but not football:

Those that want to see the video can see it on You Tube under
"Amazing 2pt. Conversion". An "F" bomb in one of the comments prevented me from posting the link---so be forewarned.

Emerson1
10-27-2009, 10:05 PM
I like the comment by LAkobez at the very top.

Bullaholic
10-27-2009, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I like the comment by LAkobez at the very top.

Thanks for the sharp eye, Emerson---I think everybody would have gotten a kick out seeing the video, but the comment near the top will prevent my leaving it up.

Pendragon13
10-27-2009, 10:08 PM
Pure showboating. Either the opposing team was completely overmatched and the coaches/players weren't taking it seriously...or the game was already completely in hand and they were screwing around. Either way that is a low class..

orange machine
10-27-2009, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Thanks for the sharp eye, Emerson---I think everybody would have gotten a kick out seeing the video, but the comment near the top will prevent my leaving it up.

Lol for some reason i got a kick out of the sharp eye thing.

Blastoderm55
10-27-2009, 11:19 PM
Hilarious. The comments are even better. Trying to defend that as a practiced play? Looks like a pretty basic play action pass to a running back or tight end (WR was #14, but #12 made the catch) from a wing or slot t set. Certainly didn't have to toss it from behind, but oh well, the defense should have been there.

TheDOCTORdre
10-27-2009, 11:35 PM
I'm gonna start calling people showboating d-bags