PDA

View Full Version : Aggie fans (and player) weigh in...

navscanmaster
10-27-2009, 08:59 PM
After a rollercoaster two week period, and a suddenly good matchup at Kyle this Saturday, what is your mood about the program this week?

Me personally, I was thrilled to hear them putting it on Tech, since the Red Raiders have dominated the Ags most of my adult life. I am confident that they can win the next two and be bowl eligible. Iowa State is playing well this year, but winning at Kyle is becoming difficult again for opponents. Colorado will be televised on FCS now :doh: , which is a bad omen, but the Ags can definitely challenge the Buffs. Oklahoma is a long shot. If they play like they did against Tech, sure they have a chance. Baylor is more competitive against A&M now, and + Griffin, they are a tough bunch to beat. Once again, if they stay consistent from last week, ditto. Texas, well, everybody knows how the Aggies get up for that game. I would say throw out the records, but hell, Texas is looking for that title. A&M is more than capable as a spoiler, but are the youngsters ready for a experienced group like UT?

Predictions:
ISU - W 38-24
CU - W 45-28
OU - L 28-42
BU - W 49-21
UT - L 35-38

I hate to predict an Aggie loss, but sometimes I like to be proved wrong, okay.

:D

trojandad
10-27-2009, 09:05 PM
when is baylor getting their qb back? he'd be the only possible hiccup in your scenario......otherwise i agree....

WylieBulldog92
10-27-2009, 09:13 PM
I hope we make a bowl game! I think the schedule is doable that you have posted as well.

Emerson1
10-27-2009, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by trojandad
when is baylor getting their qb back? he'd be the only possible hiccup in your scenario......otherwise i agree....
Next year

coach
10-27-2009, 09:18 PM
i wouldnt be surprised if we lost to iowa state or colorado

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-27-2009, 09:32 PM
As I've stated before, we expect to win every game. So I predict that we win every game.

WylieBulldog92
10-27-2009, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by coach
i wouldnt be surprised if we lost to iowa state or colorado
I would be?

Pendragon13
10-27-2009, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by coach
i wouldnt be surprised if we lost to iowa state or colorado Iowa State is no longer a pushover but Colorado is currently a program in shambles...and a mid-season QB change.

coach
10-27-2009, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
I would be?
i would be more shocked if they lost to colorado than iowa state....look at iowa states games this year...they have played decent considering....that being said gary....i really think it is possible that atm could win every game...although im pretty sure it wont happen...the ags can do it...not likely though