PDA

View Full Version : La Grange @ Columbus

Pudlugger
10-27-2009, 05:28 PM
Will the Leps bounce back after snatching defeat from the jaws of victory against Giddings? The Cards are hungry for a district win and if the Leps don't come up with a stout defense they may get rolled. The Lep offense should put up enough points to get the win but you would think that 32 would have been enough last week. If the Lep defense shows up...

Leps by 21

Booter11
10-27-2009, 05:44 PM
The Cards have nothing to lose and they could make this game interesting if the Leps underestimate them and take them lightly... If the Leps are firing on all cylinders and are on top of their game i believe they take this game... I think Columbus will make it game early but the Leps will break away in the 2nd half... Leps by 14

gameface
10-27-2009, 10:40 PM
La Grange Leopards are focused, healthy and commited for an even longer rivalry matchup vs. Columbus Cardinals despite the newest rival Giddings Buffs second wind stampeed-victory yielded by the hair of Buffs chinny, chin, chin successful 4th and 15 conversion by 30 inches with 3 min. left in 4th quarter! Buffs worthy of endurance displayed with excellent speed and strength, however, Leopards shined with depth with the arsenal of weapons displayed. La Grange football crew and fans know what's at stake, one victory at a time, and have increased intensity and unity since last week's emotional battle. The Leps will build on this blemish and prevail with a convincing victory over the Cardinals this Friday night in C-Town... Leps by 28!

teetle
10-28-2009, 11:04 AM
Cardinal posters not be jumping on thes one. They knows that the leps is tuff. I's believes that the leps should win by 14. Pudcarrier pobbables agrees with that. Leps too good for the cardinals.:D :eek: :weeping:

Bone Pile
10-28-2009, 11:42 AM
I will be willing to bet that the Columbus caoch has changed something from last week. Leps need to bring their A game. The Cards will no doubt be ready to spoil the chances for the Leps.
Real tough hard fought game but the Cards by 7 in an upset.

Mojado
10-28-2009, 01:00 PM
This game should be over by half-time. Walker takes big time players out early to prevent injuries and gets ready for the next weeks battle.

On D... I sure would hate to be the O coordinator at Birdville right now. I'm sensing some pissed off Leps. My call is Birds have less than 100 total yards.

sTx
10-28-2009, 01:57 PM
Ya LG will be working on stuff they wanna do against sealy the whole second half leps by 28+

TRENCHES06
10-28-2009, 02:08 PM
The Cards are better than you may think. Their QB is a great runner.

I predict that the Leopard Defense flies to the ball like 11 WILD MEN on a mission.

Good luck Leps! Be ready, the Cards will be fired up.

IHStangFan
10-28-2009, 02:52 PM
All Leps...all the time!

La Grange by 21

footballwizard2
10-28-2009, 02:58 PM
LaGrange's QB Schnieder will throw for 500+ yds. on Columbus. It will be ugly......

StangEm
10-29-2009, 07:32 AM
My prediction...

Leps 42
Cards 14

teetle
10-29-2009, 08:06 AM
Pudtoater, He know his stuff. If he say it be over a half, then it be over at half. Leps way too strong for de Cardinals. Hopefully no one get hurt. I's don'ts wants any excuses next week,when wes spanks that beehine. Jimmie got something for you and he gonna make you like it.:D :D :eek: :weeping:

gameface
10-29-2009, 09:03 AM
Columbus has good talent and our hungry, however, Leopard QB Josh Schneider will feed them plenty to enhance his TD and yardage stats! LG will keep the focus required to lock down playoff position then get ready for district championship game at home vs. Sealy! Strap your boots on-LG has gameface on!

Mojado
10-29-2009, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by TRENCHES06
The Cards are better than you may think. Their QB is a great runner.

WOW... No way... The Rb from Carthage last year, J. Kerley from Hutto... OK, maybe.... But

The QB from Columbus???? He may be as decent as the QB and RB from Sville I'll give you that...but Great...

:thinking:

Pudlugger
10-29-2009, 09:04 AM
Teetoter, in your wildest dreams will yall spank that behind next week. Now just settle down son and get the job done at hand. Good luck against Bellville. I hear they're looking to resurrect their season by whopping up on some scruffy cats down your way.:D

teetle
10-29-2009, 09:27 AM
Pudtransporter, I is settled down. I be wishing you good luck against the cardinals. Ya'll better watch out. Theys might sneek up on you. Theys got nothing to lose. I is not wishing you well against de Tigers. Jimmie got something for you and yous ain't gonna like it. He goin to makes you like it. :D :eek: :taunt:

TRENCHES06
10-29-2009, 09:34 AM
I hope the Leopard players and fans don't take them for granted......

SHSBulldog00
10-29-2009, 11:06 AM
Would love to see the Cards win......but not this year

pirate4state
10-29-2009, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by teetle
Pudtransporter, I is settled down. I be wishing you good luck against the cardinals. Ya'll better watch out. Theys might sneek up on you. Theys got nothing to lose. I is not wishing you well against de Tigers. Jimmie got something for you and yous ain't gonna like it. He goin to makes you like it. :D :eek: :taunt: :spitlol:

Pudtransporter, that's classic .... HAHAHAHAHA

La Grange wins big.

footballguru
10-29-2009, 02:44 PM
Gameface must be LG's QB or mom. They mention hom every post.

Pudlugger
10-29-2009, 07:13 PM
La Grange has had a rough week after the loss to Giddings. I think they will settle down and take care of business tomorrow night. Leps by 21.