PDA

View Full Version : Why Bandera Will Win It

BanderaQB2
05-23-2003, 06:44 PM
I know I am biased towards my Bulldogs, but everyone on here keeps saying Bandera can't do it and that just makes me think of football season. I remembered being interviewed by the radio before the Bellville game and the reporter was like how does it feel to be the underdog how does it feel to know everyone is picking you to lose. I was so upset before I even heard the whole question. Here we were, we just beat 4 district champions and we were one game away from the big one and everyone was counting us out. We all know how that turned out. Rankings and Predictions mean nothing, we play the game for a reason, no team rolls over this late in the playoffs, any team left has a great shot at winning it and most of Bandera's baseball players are battled tested and have that hunger.......Go Bulldogs, bring another one home.

BULLDAWGS707
05-24-2003, 10:39 AM
I think everyone has the right to be biased towards their team, especially Bandera. I know that you guys worked extremely hard for every win y'all brought home for Bandera!!!

Bandera has a strong senior team this year; after graduation, Bandera is losing one of the best senior classes a school could want. The seniors this year were all very dedicated and knew they wanted the gold. They seeked that dream, and succeeded with a hard-fought win.

Rankings and predictions really do mean nothing. Being the underdog usually does have its advantages because we all know that it makes you want to show everyone who really is number one!!!

I hope Bandera's baseball team goes far in the playoffs, but the team also understands that anything can happen. I am rooting for you guys all the way.

I know about that hunger Bandera has. Most teams at this level have. Now it is based on who has it more? I know Bandera will do great and many of these seniors will go and play at the next level (hopefully).

BanderaQB2, congrats on a great season. Good luck to all the seniors playing in the college level next year. I know y'all will bring good spirits and talent to the teams blessed to get a 2002-2003 Bandera Senior Star!!! 'Cause that is what you guys are... Y'all are all STARS!!!!

pres. ya ya ya pinky
05-24-2003, 12:26 PM
WAY TO GO QB2 WITH THOSE NICE WORDS ABOUT OF BULLDOGS. WE HAVE TO KEEP OUR BULLDOG SPIRIT ALIVE, SO JOIN ME IN A CHEER!!

BULLDOGS BULLDOGS YA YA!!!
BULLDOGS BULLDOGS YA YA YA !

ONE MORE TIME

BULLDOGS BULLDOGS YA YA YA!
BULLDOGS BULLDOGS YA YA YA! :) :)

pres. ya ya ya pinky
05-24-2003, 12:30 PM
I WANTED TO THANK YOU TOO, BULLDAWGS707, THOSE WERE GREAT WORDS, I RATED YOU AND QB2 A 5 !!!! :)

BULLDAWGS707
05-24-2003, 12:35 PM
You are welcome. That is how I feel. I, too, rated you!!! YEA!!! Don't worry... it was good!!! I like your spunk!!! Reminds me of my mom, espcially during fb season!!!!