PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale 80 and Dogman

Johnny Utah
10-27-2009, 10:09 AM
Tigers have the 3rd spot sewn up?? What will they be like in hoops this year. The legends son is a Senior, stayed in the gym. Hope they win some playoff games in football and the winning ways carry over to the gym.

rockdale80
10-27-2009, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Tigers have the 3rd spot sewn up?? What will they be like in hoops this year. The legends son is a Senior, stayed in the gym. Hope they win some playoff games in football and the winning ways carry over to the gym.

GO TIGERS!

Dogman_1969
10-27-2009, 09:54 PM
Tigers have one game left on the road next week against the Ducks. Tigers are off this week and it comes at a good time. Tigers have been delt a rash of injuries over the last 3 weeks and haven't been the same since.

I think the Tigers need Madisonville to loose at least one of their last 2 games (Rudder & Home against Navasota) to make the playoffs. The way Madisonville has came on after a close loss to Rockdale (9-7) on a very bad field they have beaten Cameron on that same field and have the Rattlers on the last night of the season on that same field. If they find a way to win out I believe it puts the Tigers in a point situation with Madisonville and Navasota and the Tigers are would be the odd man out it that happens even with a Tiger win over Taylor on the last Friday.

I may be wrong but the Tigers really need to right-the-ship so to speak and get after Taylor and hope that Navasota doesn't rest their QB on Week 10.

Tigers have some great kids that have worked hard but injuries have really hurt what once was one of the top defenses in the state.

rockdale80
10-27-2009, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
Tigers have one game left on the road next week against the Ducks. Tigers are off this week and it comes at a good time. Tigers have been delt a rash of injuries over the last 3 weeks and haven't been the same since.

I think the Tigers need Madisonville to loose at least one of their last 2 games (Rudder & Home against Navasota) to make the playoffs. The way Madisonville has came on after a close loss to Rockdale (9-7) on a very bad field they have beaten Cameron on that same field and have the Rattlers on the last night of the season on that same field. If they find a way to win out I believe it puts the Tigers in a point situation with Madisonville and Navasota and the Tigers are would be the odd man out it that happens even with a Tiger win over Taylor on the last Friday.

I may be wrong but the Tigers really need to right-the-ship so to speak and get after Taylor and hope that Navasota doesn't rest their QB on Week 1
Tigers have some great kids that have worked hard but injuries have really hurt what once was one of the top defenses in the state.

Madisonville wont beat Navasota. It would be a shame for an 8-2 team to sit at home if the Tigers beat Taylor. I said earlier I thought if Rockdale stayed healthy they can play with anyone in the state, but if they start losing players to injury then they are suspect because they lack depth. I hope they get well and do so soon. I especially hope your son is able to have a speedy recovery. I know it wont be this season but I sort of feel like I have watched him grow into a fine young athlete and wish him nothing but the best. That is a good group of young men and I hope they all do well. Go Tigers!

Johnny Utah
10-29-2009, 10:18 AM
Hope the Tigers find a way!