PDA

View Full Version : Cheerleaders, Dance Teams, Drill Teams, Etc.

Bullaholic
10-26-2009, 01:05 PM
I admit it---I am a die-hard, 24-7, older male football fan. Nevertheless, I can't but help notice the efforts of the girls on the cheerleading squads, drill and dance teams who perform every week in front of us all. It seems they don't always get a lot of attention anymore from anyone but their friends and families, yet they still practice hard and perform every week just like the football players. And the best part is---most have to pay for their uniforms. So here's to the girls for trying hard every week.....

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/hattip.jpg

Mojado
10-26-2009, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I admit it---I am a die-hard, 24-7, older male football fan. Nevertheless, I can't but help notice the efforts of the girls on the cheerleading squads, drill and dance teams who perform every week in front of us all. It seems they don't always get a lot of attention anymore from anyone but their friends and families, yet they still practice hard and perform every week just like the football players. And the best part is---most have to pay for their uniforms. So here's to the girls for trying hard every week.....

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/hattip.jpg

I nearly peed my pants when I first read this...:D :D :D

Bullaholic
10-26-2009, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Mojado
I nearly peed my pants when I first read this...:D :D :D

Shock or emotion? It was a serious post---I support all the kids who wear their school colors and try to do their best---I don't care if it is the high school tiddywinks team.

Mojado
10-26-2009, 01:26 PM
Shock or emotion? It was a serious post---I support all the kids who wear their school colors and try to do their best---I don't care if it is the high school tiddywinks team.

No sir... My twisted head... No bad intent meant... Sorry

Move The Chains
10-26-2009, 01:29 PM
I like the ladies. Band I could do without, but to each his own.

LE Dad
10-26-2009, 01:50 PM
Shock or emotion? It was a serious post---I support all the kids who wear their school colors and try to do their best---I don't care if it is the high school tiddywinks team. You said it. Support your school, show some pride, learn to work with others to accomplish something positive. Beats the hell outta going around causing problems. I believe that every extra curriculiar activity is important. I am a much happier parent knowing that my kids are involved in or are watching school activities rather than at the mall, park or who knows where; doing Who knows what. :thinking:

:D

Pendragon13
10-26-2009, 01:55 PM
Wylie may have the best football team they've had in years....but they also have the best cheerleading squad I've ever seen here. Every single one of those girls is a true athlete, and perform gymnastic moves that I've never seen from an entire 3A squad. They are also responsible for the theme and coordinating the pep rallies..and they do an outstanding job.

Bullaholic
10-26-2009, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Mojado
No sir... My twisted head... No bad intent meant... Sorry

No prob, Mojado--some of these folks don't have sons you know, but they come every week to see those daughters and granddaughters. :D