PDA

View Full Version : Region I GotW: Abilene Wylie (7-0)(3-0) @ Graham (7-1)(2-1)

Pages : [1] 2

garciap77
10-24-2009, 10:57 AM
I say we get our first win @ Graham in a long time. Wylie in a close one!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Looking4number8
10-24-2009, 11:01 AM
I am thinking I would like to see this game. I think Wylie wins it, but aint nothing for sure... Its gonna be a wild, fun game!

grmfan93
10-24-2009, 11:27 AM
I'm going homer and taking Graham.

It's going to be another hard and close game.

Trashman
10-24-2009, 11:30 AM
This could be very close game, I have to go with Wylie for the win.:D

Mcguirk
10-24-2009, 12:03 PM
You can never tell when Wylie play sat Graham. I think Wylie wins, but Graham always plays us tough at home.

LH_Tuff
10-24-2009, 12:05 PM
Wylie is too strong. I say Wylie by 14+.

GrTigers6
10-24-2009, 12:23 PM
Wylie wins, they could score 50 in this one. but then again Graham could score 40. if it becomes a shoot out then i dont see graham pulling it off. Good luck to both.

Tromboneking
10-24-2009, 01:21 PM
This ought to be a great game. Wylie will be tough, but Graham were not supposed to beat them the last 2 times in Graham either and did.

Let me say something about the Brownwood game:

1. It was by far the worst the Steers have played all year.

2. I don't understand why Graham did not try the two field goals inside the 10. Had we tried and made them, Graham wins by a TD. That is a coaching error.

3. Bwood was up 28-14 with 4 minutes left...Graham scores twice and almost tied it. Had the point gone thorough, I really do think Graham wins in OT. Graham outplayed Brownwood in the fourth.

4. I also think that Graham was looking past Bwood.

Graham is a good football team. They can score a lot of points really fast. Case McCoy is good. Is he Colt McCoy? No....but I don't know many HS kids that are...heck Colt as not as good in HS as he is now...makes sense.

As far as Wylie beating Brownwood and they Brownwood beating Graham so Wylie beats Graham...that does not hold water. Think of this...the Texas Rangers owned Anahiem this year, owned the Red Sox this year, but who ended up in the MLB playoffs? Anahiem and Boston. Any given Friday when two ranked teams are playing watch out. Graham knows how big this game is.

Tromboneking
10-24-2009, 01:24 PM
I do want to give props to the Brownwood team though...good team...classy kids. GREAT town support. I wish Graham people would get into the game like you guys do....the Brownwood chant was cool.....

Congrats to the Lions.

Get ready Bulldogs....

Trashman
10-24-2009, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Tromboneking
This ought to be a great game. Wylie will be tough, but Graham were not supposed to beat them the last 2 times in Graham either and did.

2. I don't understand why Graham did not try the two field goals inside the 10. Had we tried and made them, Graham wins by a TD. That is a coaching error.

3. Bwood was up 28-14 with 4 minutes left...Graham scores twice and almost tied it. Had the point gone thorough, I really do think Graham wins in OT. Graham outplayed Brownwood in the fourth.

Graham is a good football team. They can score a lot of points really fast. Case McCoy is good. Is he Colt McCoy? No....but I don't know many HS kids that are...heck Colt as not as good in HS as he is now...makes sense.

As far as Wylie beating Brownwood and they Brownwood beating Graham so Wylie beats Graham...that does not hold water. Think of this...the Texas Rangers owned Anahiem this year, owned the Red Sox this year, but who ended up in the MLB playoffs? Anahiem and Boston. Any given Friday when two ranked teams are playing watch out. Graham knows how big this game is.

I agree with everything you said except 1-4.:D Everything else in your post is dead on!:inlove:

grahampaw
10-24-2009, 04:40 PM
If the wideout catches the pass in the endzone that bounces off his hands on the second forth down than it would have made up the 6 points the fieldgoals may have given us .You give me Case and the ball twice at the 5 and I would probably keep my kicker on the sideline too.Now either he really trust the offense or he really didnt trust the kicker.And obviosly he trusted the kicker or he would have gone for two at the end.And I think the two stops in the first half was a real factor in not going for it at the end.my thought is that at the end of the game,Case and the offense would not be denied and three yards was nothing at that point. I do agree that the first half was our worst but the second half was one of our best.The first half they played and coached with too much emotion.They were trying so hard they forgot the little things like catching the ball.and any other week I think the coach would have tried the fieldgoals.The second half they settled down and had a great gameplan both on offense and defense.The problem is you cant spot a great team like B-wood 14.Now we will live to play another day, we need to work hard and we might see B-Wood in about six weeks.And after watching the second half that might be a game the Lions would rather not have to play.

slingshot
10-24-2009, 04:56 PM
Get ready Bulldogs.... Oh, we will be. Bank on it.

Pendragon13
10-24-2009, 05:22 PM
We're down two linebackers now (including our leading tackler) so the score will be closer in this game than it would have been. Having said that, I think Wylie has the deeper bench at all positions and that will be the difference in this game. The B-wood/graham game lived up to the hype...hope this one does as well.

Oh, and a note to those that will be coming to watch these two teams for the first time....the stands will be filled on both sides pretty early.;) (in other words, pack lawn chairs just in case)

blowfish
10-24-2009, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I say we get our first win @ Graham in a long time. Wylie in a close one!:clap: :clap: :clap:

:ditto: :2thumbsup

blowfish
10-24-2009, 06:09 PM

Looking past Brownwood is always and error, no matter what sport you are playing!!

RedWhiteBlue
10-24-2009, 11:47 PM

And if "IF" was a 5th- we would all be drunk..... If so and so would have caught the dang ball, if our QB wouldn't have gotten sacked.... blah, blah, blah. There is no crying in football!!!
You are correct. It was the worst 1/2 of football we have played all year. But the TEAM recovered. Instead of getting down on themselves and giving up after all those dropped balls and turning it over within the 10 twice- they came back out and restarted. Not many teams are able to do that.
Looking past Brownwood? I totally disagree (and I have my own reasons for saying that)... I have my own theories about why we played so bad the first half- but I don't want to appear as if I am making excuses for our poor playing.
Brownwood won a battle and now we have to move on to another. Will we use this as a learning experience and appreciate the lessons we were to receive? I hope and I'm thinkin' 'Yep'..... our team has their heads on straight.:D
Congrats again, Brownwood!!!:clap: :clap:

Tromboneking
10-25-2009, 01:19 AM
Hey all! Totally agree with all the posts...we can what if all day...but Brownwood got it done pure and simple. They are a good team! Congrats to them.

Wylie is a good team....so are the Steers. Good game coming this week.

By the way, did you guys hear it on the UT/Mizzu game?

Looking4number8
10-25-2009, 08:33 AM
This is going to be a great game. I am seriously thinking about getting some buddies to go to this game with me. it could be another shoot out for sure. I have tons of respect for both teams but after us playing them both and Wylie just plain whipping our butts, I think Wylie will win but Graham can sure move the ball down the field when they need too. If Graham playes like they did in the 4th quarter of our game, they could have Wylie completly worn out and win this thing by 100 points.

So my GUESS is Wylie keeps McCoy off the field and wins by 20, my heart is Graham wins and gives Brownwood a chance to tie for the district championship.

VWG
10-25-2009, 09:22 AM
Wylie out two LB's?
Did Jennings get hurt, or did he graduate?

Rocket
10-25-2009, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw
If the wideout catches the pass in the endzone that bounces off his hands on the second forth down than it would have made up the 6 points the fieldgoals may have given us .You give me Case and the ball twice at the 5 and I would probably keep my kicker on the sideline too.Now either he really trust the offense or he really didnt trust the kicker.And obviosly he trusted the kicker or he would have gone for two at the end.And I think the two stops in the first half was a real factor in not going for it at the end.my thought is that at the end of the game,Case and the offense would not be denied and three yards was nothing at that point. I do agree that the first half was our worst but the second half was one of our best.The first half they played and coached with too much emotion.They were trying so hard they forgot the little things like catching the ball.and any other week I think the coach would have tried the fieldgoals.The second half they settled down and had a great gameplan both on offense and defense.The problem is you cant spot a great team like B-wood 14.Now we will live to play another day, we need to work hard and we might see B-Wood in about six weeks.And after watching the second half that might be a game the Lions would rather not have to play.

Brownwood is a young team. We are as talented as Graham. Each week this Brownwood team will drastically improve from here on out. Graham may have peaked already. We will see next week. I hope we get the chance to beat Graham again in 6 weeks. This time we won't turn the ball over 3 times and get 100 yards in penalties.

Pendragon13
10-25-2009, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by VWG
Wylie out two LB's?
Did Jennings get hurt, or did he graduate? Jennings is at ACU now....Andy Linn (starter last year) was hurt before the season started and then ended his year a couple weeks ago when he tried to come back. Jimmy Holley went down with an ankle injury against Breck and it didn't sound promising after the game...but I haven't heard anything since then. We have guys on the bench that can step in and do a good job....but it always hurts when you lose starters on either side of the ball.

MamaBull
10-25-2009, 02:39 PM
wylie-56
graham-30

WylieBulldog92
10-25-2009, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by MamaBull
wylie-56
graham-30
Both scores are entirely too high

Rocket
10-25-2009, 03:14 PM

It was by far the worse the Steers played? LOL The Steers got their butt beat. They got shut out in a half. Shuttup and take it like a man. The score could have easily been 35-20. Shipley fumbled with nobody around him going in to score and Shipley fell down on a blown coverage for an easy Graham TD. :rolleyes: The Steers having to play catchup the entire second half (and most of the first half) means Brownwood was clearly the better team.

Let's see what Graham is made of next week at home when Wylie comes to town.

Abilene Wylie 49
Graham 21

Halestorm
10-25-2009, 04:04 PM
Why isn't this the Reg I GTW yet? In fact, it could be the DQ GTW!

Pendragon13
10-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by MamaBull
wylie-56
graham-30 Normally you wouldn't see that many points from Wylie...but since we're playing away from home and this is essentially for the distict championship, the starters may not get yanked. You'll never see Gilmer/Carthage type scores from Wylie because the dogs are usually called off when the game is in hand. It almost backfired down at LaVega, but they left the backups in to finish anyway..

Daddy D 11
10-25-2009, 04:55 PM
Wylie's gonna stomp Graham.

Looking4number8
10-25-2009, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
Normally you wouldn't see that many points from Wylie...but since we're playing away from home and this is essentially for the distict championship, the starters may not get yanked.

I agree that Wylie should put up as many points as they can... if McCoy and company get hot, they can put up points in a hurry!

Pendragon13
10-25-2009, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
I agree that Wylie should put up as many points as they can... if McCoy and company get hot, they can put up points in a hurry! Yeah, I'm sure the coaches are very aware of that. Shndyr may SUCK SUCK SUCK but they were the only team able to keep our backups completely off the field.:clap:

Looking4number8
10-25-2009, 05:50 PM
Yeah, I'm sure the coaches are very aware of that. Shndyr may SUCK SUCK SUCK but they were the only team able to keep our backups completely off the field.:clap:

Thats a load of bull, I told you guys in another thread that our coaches just want to see what your next years team was gonna be like so we got them on the field as quickly as possible.... Plan worked to perfection!:)

Pendragon13
10-25-2009, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Thats a load of bull, I told you guys in another thread that our coaches just want to see what your next years team was gonna be like so we got them on the field as quickly as possible.... Plan worked to perfection!:) Your scientific research methods are flawed...the starters aren't 100% seniors.:D

VWG
10-25-2009, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Brownwood is a young team. We are as talented as Graham. Each week this Brownwood team will drastically improve from here on out. Graham may have peaked already. We will see next week. I hope we get the chance to beat Graham again in 6 weeks. This time we won't turn the ball over 3 times and get 100 yards in penalties.

I don't have a dog in the fight, but man you are something else.
Are your homer glasses super-glued to your face?

Rocket
10-25-2009, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by VWG
I don't have a dog in the fight, but man you are something else.
Are your homer glasses super-glued to your face?

What part of what I posted isn't true?

You must not know me very well. LOL

RedWhiteBlue
10-26-2009, 08:00 AM
And that looks nothing like me..... Try again, Dog!!!:rolleyes:

ccmom
10-26-2009, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
And that looks nothing like me..... Try again, Dog!!!:rolleyes:

Well...duh!:doh: That lady doesn't even have your signature coveralls on. ;)

MamaBull
10-26-2009, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Wylie's gonna stomp Graham. agreed. grahams defense gave up 48 to bridgeport early in the season. so i cant imagine what wyile will do.

SHSBulldog00
10-26-2009, 08:55 AM
Wylie 42-35

hollywood
10-26-2009, 09:22 AM
Wylie will be too much for Graham to slow down and their defense is awesome. Free safety is their 6-4 WR... good luck trying to throw away from him. And their QB is a big strong kid... run or throw he's hard to stop. Wylie has too much size and are one of the most balanced teams I've seen in a long time.

Wylie 48
Graham 28

BwdLions
10-26-2009, 09:47 AM

First off let me start out by saying that this was a very entertaining Texas high school football game with two great teams. Like I've stated in another post, there were some very good athletes on the field in this one.

I agree Graham had some lost opportunities in the 1st half (including dropped passes). Bwd had twice as many penalties as Graham that stopped their momentum (including a fake punt that went for a first down). That is one thing Graham can't complain about (refs).

Since it was mentioned that Graham did not play their best, or they were looking past Brownwood, let's remember that Brownwood does not have their starting QB, or even their second string QB. (Graham is playing with a Division 1 QB). Not only does that take an athlete away from a WR/DB position that could help in those areas for Bwd, the kid is not used to playing QB.

If these two teams meet again down the road in the POs, I think it will be another knock-down drag-out battle. It's true that it's hard to beat a team twice in the same season, but I've seen it done many times. I hope we do meet again.

LE Dad
10-26-2009, 10:16 AM
:vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd: Graham playing Wylie
OUCH !!:doh:

Pendragon13
10-26-2009, 10:48 AM
I know that the Graham coaches are probably watching the Wylie/Snyder game over and over to see how an undersized defense could disrupt an offense that has been rolling along all season. All I've got to say is this: if you plan on blitzing all night, better make sure your DB's are up to the task of being all alone against our receivers.;)

Of course the same goes for Graham...looks like McCoy is very good at avoiding the rush and dumping the ball off to a back or receiver coming over the middle.

Anyone within 100 miles of Graham that doesn't have a team you're dead set on watching...might want to come check this game out.:cool:

Rocket
10-26-2009, 10:52 AM
I know that the Graham coaches are probably watching the Wylie/Snyder game over and over to see how an undersized defense could disrupt an offense that has been rolling along all season. All I've got to say is this: if you plan on blitzing all night, better make sure your DB's are up to the task of being all alone against our receivers.;)

Of course the same goes for Graham...looks like McCoy is very good at avoiding the rush and dumping the ball off to a back or receiver coming over the middle.

Anyone within 100 miles of Graham that doesn't have a team you're dead set on watching...might want to come check this game out.:cool:

It will be over by halftime.

Pendragon13
10-26-2009, 11:10 AM
It will be over by halftime. That's what everyone said about Snyder...our defense won that game by playing lights out, and it wasn't decided until the final minutes of the fourth quarter. Graham will be the (statistically) best offense we've faced all year, and we're coming into the game missing two very good defensive players including our leading tackler. I could be wrong, but I think this will be a fight to the finish kinda like B-wood/Graham.

R1Editor
10-26-2009, 12:18 PM

Pendragon13
10-26-2009, 12:22 PM
Is this going to be stickied with a poll?

ccmom
10-26-2009, 12:22 PM
Is this going to be stickied?

LOL....patience, grasshopper! :)

Looking4number8
10-26-2009, 12:31 PM
Graham make GOW two weeks in a row! I think this game deserves to be there. I still think Wylie takes it but it will be a good one! The Steers want this win and I expect them to put the ball in the air early and often!

Sweetwater Red
10-26-2009, 12:38 PM
Is this going to be stickied with a poll?

I didn't include a poll with this thread so it would be easier for
RM to merge it with the existing thread.:thumbsup:

ccmom
10-26-2009, 12:47 PM
Hey RWB...should I bring you a new ice chest on Friday? If I recall correctly, there was an unfortunate incident involving an ice chest a few months back. :thinking: I've got a shiney purple one that would look great over there in Steer Country. Just let me know. ;) :p

injuredinmelee
10-26-2009, 12:50 PM
Look out everyone!!! Injured has taken over the role as Wylie's version of 'Rocket'!!! It is "official"!!!!:eek:

if ever there were fighting words...

injuredinmelee
10-26-2009, 01:01 PM
what the Graham moms talk about during the game...

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/jsenters/Funny/cows.jpg

injuredinmelee
10-26-2009, 01:09 PM
Publice transportation in Graham...

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt297/injuredinmelee/funny-cow-1.gif

Ragin Red
10-26-2009, 01:21 PM
That's what everyone said about Snyder...our defense won that game by playing lights out, and it wasn't decided until the final minutes of the fourth quarter. Graham will be the (statistically) best offense we've faced all year, and we're coming into the game missing two very good defensive players including our leading tackler. I could be wrong, but I think this will be a fight to the finish kinda like B-wood/Graham.
I agree it will be a close game this friday, all other statistics can be throwed out the window. Rocket may want to be pulling for the steers because they could be on the outside looking in at the end of all this if Snyder beats them.............Hope they can finish? That was a great game and congrats to the Kids they played great!!!!!!! Good luck to ya'll.

Graham in a close one....

RedWhiteBlue
10-26-2009, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Hey RWB...should I bring you a new ice chest on Friday? If I recall correctly, there was an unfortunate incident involving an ice chest a few months back. :thinking: I've got a shiney purple one that would look great over there in Steer Country. Just let me know. ;) :p

:clap: :clap: Bring it on, sista!! I will spray paint it later!!!

RedWhiteBlue
10-26-2009, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Publice transportation in Graham...

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt297/injuredinmelee/funny-cow-1.gif

I kinda like this one!!:D

ccmom
10-26-2009, 02:29 PM
:clap: :clap: Bring it on, sista!! I will spray paint it later!!! Tell Mr. RWB to take it easy on the purple cooler!! He's rough on those things! :p :eek:

garciap77
10-26-2009, 02:44 PM
That's what everyone said about Snyder...our defense won that game by playing lights out, and it wasn't decided until the final minutes of the fourth quarter. Graham will be the (statistically) best offense we've faced all year, and we're coming into the game missing two very good defensive players including our leading tackler. I could be wrong, but I think this will be a fight to the finish kinda like B-wood/Graham.

:iagree:

RedWhiteBlue
10-26-2009, 02:48 PM
Tell Mr. RWB to take it easy on the purple cooler!! He's rough on those things! :p :eek:

It will be tougher, once I paint it BLUE!!! :D

Rocket
10-26-2009, 02:58 PM

The thing is, you cannot take one game and say this is what is going to happen because this is what happened in another particular game. Sometimes you play games where everything is clicking (Wylie vs. Brownwood) and sometimes it just isn't there. This is not about who the better team is. It is about who is going to play the better game Friday night. The best team doesn't always win, but a good team will always find a way to win.

With that said, Wylie's offense is better than Graham's. Graham will not stop Wylie. Anything can happen, but if Wylie shows up and plays like they did against Brownwood, nobody will slow them down. Also, Wylie's defensive line is outstanding. This is where the game is going to be won. Graham is going to have a hard time. I know McCoy will be under heavy pressure all night. He will be sacked 7+ times.

Wylie is the only team that can beat Wylie Friday night.

Sweetwater Red
10-26-2009, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I didn't include a poll with this thread so it would be easier for
RM to merge it with the existing thread.:thumbsup:

ttt...

garciap77
10-26-2009, 03:40 PM
injuredinmelee stop giving them ammo! You know this could get them boys fired up! When was the last time we beat Graham in Graham?:(

IHStangFan
10-26-2009, 03:42 PM
Let's go Wylie!!! :clap:

ccmom
10-26-2009, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Let's go Wylie!!! :clap:

I love me some cowbell!! :clap: ;)

RedWhiteBlue
10-26-2009, 04:02 PM
injuredinmelee stop giving them ammo! You know this could get them boys fired up! When was the last time we beat Graham in Graham?:(

He won't answer.... haven't you heard, garcia?? He goes by Rocketwannabe now. ;)

RedWhiteBlue
10-26-2009, 04:03 PM

And how long has it been? :confused:

waterboy
10-26-2009, 04:10 PM
Wylie rolls......;)

waterboy
10-26-2009, 04:45 PM
Wylie keeps on rollin'.......

Pendragon13
10-26-2009, 04:50 PM
injuredinmelee stop giving them ammo! You know this could get them boys fired up! When was the last time we beat Graham in Graham?:( A lot of the same kids that took Graham to the woodshed last year in Abilene are back this year. These kids love traveling because the entire southwest side of town comes with them...and they wish every team would have homecoming when they visit.:D

garciap77
10-26-2009, 05:24 PM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Sweetwater vs Brownwood should be Region I GOtW!

:sleeping:

garciap77
10-26-2009, 05:36 PM
A lot of the same kids that took Graham to the woodshed last year in Abilene are back this year. These kids love traveling because the entire southwest side of town comes with them...and they wish every team would have homecoming when they visit.:D

:2thumbsup

RM can you merge this tread with Region I GotW: Abilene Wylie (7-0)(3-0) @ Graham (7-1)(2-1).

:)

WildTexan972
10-26-2009, 06:19 PM
I think I am just going to drive on over to Graham to scout em in case they happen to make the semi's to play Celina....

that is if Graham can get thru that easy Region 1 D2 bracket to make it as far as Celina will.....

WylieBulldog87
10-26-2009, 07:00 PM
Bulldog graduate of 87. Big fan. Plan on going this week with some classmates. We live in DFW and don't get to see them often unless they are in town. GO BULLDOGS.

They are looking like a state championship team this year.

I have been keeping up with all teams and scores and this is the year that they really look dominating.

I know they have gone deep in playoffs several years in a row now, but I don't think any of their teams have been this strong.

I may be talking out of my rear-end here, since i haven't actually been to any games. Just keeping up with the 3ADL form board.

What do you think? Am I crazy?
Anybody have anything to say?

Pendragon13
10-26-2009, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog87
Bulldog graduate of 87. Big fan. Plan on going this week with some classmates. We live in DFW and don't get to see them often unless they are in town. GO BULLDOGS.

I have been keeping up with all teams and scores and this is the year that they really look dominating.

I know they have gone deep in playoffs several years in a row now, but I don't think any of their teams have been this strong.

I may be talking out of my rear-end here, since i haven't actually been to any games. Just keeping up with the 3ADL form board.

Anybody have anything to say? I hate to jinx anything, but there are many longtime fans that feel this is the best Wylie team ever. Not many individual stars or D1 college prospects...just a group of kids that have played together for 6 years and have been dominant in every level. They don't get intimidated by being outsized or having several D1 recruits on the other side of the ball....in fact, that charges them up. On the other hand..anything can happen once you line up to play...and they aren't the only 3A team in the state like this.

Mcguirk
10-26-2009, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog87

Anybody have anything to say?

I don't know if you're crazy or not. Maybe you can share some conspiracy theories! :D

Not making any long term predictions, but they are playing very well right now. I try not to extrapolate the play of 16-18 year olds, but barring injury I think they have a deep playoff run in store. All bets off against Graham though. I think they will win, but Graham is always tough at home.

grmfan93
10-26-2009, 08:59 PM
I like Graham in this one.

Coming off of Brownwood i think our team will be fired up and ready to get this win. With it being at home i think we can pull it off...

Graham by 3

Pendragon13
10-26-2009, 10:17 PM
I know Brownwood fans won't like hearing this...but I REALLY REALLY wish Graham was undefeated coming into this game. It's not often you can witness a clash between unbeatens this late in the season...would have given this game a little extra sparkle. Even so, I think this will be a good one..

SHSBulldog00
10-26-2009, 11:42 PM
Should be a good GOTW.

garciap77
10-27-2009, 06:47 AM

garciap77
10-27-2009, 07:06 AM
:clap: :clap: Bring it on, sista!! I will spray paint it later!!!

Here you go! No need to spray paint now!:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/PurpleBagTiny-1.gif

;)

RedWhiteBlue
10-27-2009, 07:56 AM
Here you go! No need to spray paint now!:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/PurpleBagTiny-1.gif

;)

Thats not bad!!! I was a Merkel Badger and a Hardin Simmons Cowgirl....

garciap77
10-27-2009, 08:05 AM
Thats not bad!!! I was a Merkel Badger and a Hardin Simmons Cowgirl....

Nicer than the pics injuredinmelee has been posting!:D

;)

LE Dad
10-27-2009, 08:29 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Weren't there a few more Graham posters last week:confused:

:2thumbsup Way to go RWB. This thread would be boring without you :clap:

Rocket
10-27-2009, 08:31 AM
This game is going to say alot about Wylie and their shot at a State Championship. We all know what happened at Brownwood-Wylie, but I will go so far as to say if Graham makes this close or beats Wylie, then Wylie may have already peaked and the Brownwood-Wylie fiasco was a fluke with Wylie playing way above themselves. Which could very well be. Wylie played close to perfect against Brownwood (and we were playing musical QB's up to the 4th Quarter).

If Wylie kills Graham (which I think will happen), then Wylie is def the North Rep in the D1 State Championship game.

garciap77
10-27-2009, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:stirpot:

hollywood
10-27-2009, 08:53 AM
I think Wylie is the more power rated team and should win. But I wouldn't be surprised of an upset. With Wylie having a couple of key defensive leaders out, this could give McCoy time to have success at throwing the ball around. Hmm... I don't know. Might have to venture up 281 to catch this one.

nobogey72
10-27-2009, 08:58 AM
I've been preoccupied this week so far and don't have time to read all the posts on this thread.... but.... has the "castrated bulls"/ Steers thing been brought up yet? Has RWB had any hormone induced tirades? Somebody fill me in.:D

LE Dad
10-27-2009, 09:07 AM
Nicer than the pics injuredinmelee has been posting!:D

;) :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D

ccmom
10-27-2009, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I've been preoccupied this week so far and don't have time to read all the posts on this thread.... but.... has the "castrated bulls"/ Steers thing been brought up yet? Has RWB had any hormone induced tirades? Somebody fill me in.:D

RWB has been pretty quiet...well, by her standards I mean. ;) I'm thinking she has been busy getting her best coveralls bedazzled so that will be ready for Friday! :thinking: That girl is serious about her farm attire! :D

Pendragon13
10-27-2009, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by hollywood
I think Wylie is the more power rated team and should win. But I wouldn't be surprised of an upset. With Wylie having a couple of key defensive leaders out, this could give McCoy time to have success at throwing the ball around. Hmm... I don't know. Might have to venture up 281 to catch this one. The kid we lost against Breckenridge will be missed for sure, but Wylie has a deep bench and Sandifer is always good at figuring out which players to put where. It could be a backup LB or moving one of the other defensive starters to the spot. The other kid actually got hurt before the season started...saw limited action in his comeback game, and then ended his season early in the following game. The thing that hurts most is that both were linebackers who flew to the ball and knew how to tackle for a loss...but there are others just waiting for their chance.;)

ccmom
10-27-2009, 10:29 AM

Uh huh....what happened to all those Steers? :thinking: It looks like they are living it all to RWB, again. Oh well....she's way tougher than any of those boys anyway. ;)

hollywood
10-27-2009, 10:50 AM
The kid we lost against Breckenridge will be missed for sure, but Wylie has a deep bench and Sandifer is always good at figuring out which players to put where. It could be a backup LB or moving one of the other defensive starters to the spot. The other kid actually got hurt before the season started...saw limited action in his comeback game, and then ended his season early in the following game. The thing that hurts most is that both were linebackers who flew to the ball and knew how to tackle for a loss...but there are others just waiting for their chance.;)

I do not doubt that Wylie has a deep bench! Heck, Wylie has more suited up than 4A Stephenville. And I do not doubt that Wylie will be successful especially if the execution level is what it was versus Brownwood. But, just saying, I won't be totally shocked if Graham gives the upset being that this game is at home coming off of a tuff loss. And Wylie played power house Breckenridge last week and won by 28. Who knows...

SintonPirateFan
10-27-2009, 10:55 AM
this will be a very close game, but i chose graham. i just dont see them losing 2 in a row.

Pendragon13
10-27-2009, 11:17 AM
I do not doubt that Wylie has a deep bench! Heck, Wylie has more suited up than 4A Stephenville. And I do not doubt that Wylie will be successful especially if the execution level is what it was versus Brownwood. But, just saying, I won't be totally shocked if Graham gives the upset being that this game is at home coming off of a tuff loss. And Wylie played power house Breckenridge last week and won by 28. Who knows... No team has run the ball consistently on Wylie this year, but we have been vulnerable to the big pass play...specifically against Canyon and Brownwood. Other than the possibility of 83 Daingerfield, I don't think there has ever been an unbeatable 3A team, and I expect a close game against Graham that could go either way.

squid
10-27-2009, 11:29 AM
nevermind.....

grmfan93
10-27-2009, 11:42 AM
Uh huh....what happened to all those Steers? :thinking: It looks like they are living it all to RWB, again. Oh well....she's way tougher than any of those boys anyway. ;)

Im still here, not to sure where imatboss and trusteer are.

STANG RED
10-27-2009, 11:50 AM
I dont make a habit of picking against Wylie. History has proven thats not a wise move. But if there were ever a time to do it, it would be this game. Wylie has already beaten the other contenders, and has a clear path to the D1 playoffs, no matter what happens in this game. Graham on the other hand, always plays Wylie very tough, and should be much more hungry for this win. It isnt a must win for Graham, but it's not too far from it. They need to win this one just for the confindence it will give them headed into the playoffs. I think the Steers will edge Wylie out in a close game, with a late drive to seal the win. 28-24

But I could be wrong. :D

garciap77
10-27-2009, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I dont make a habit of picking against Wylie. History has proven thats not a wise move. But if there were ever a time to do it, it would be this game. Wylie has already beaten the other contenders, and has a clear path to the D1 playoffs, no matter what happens in this game. Graham on the other hand, always plays Wylie very tough, and should be much more hungry for this win. It isnt a must win for Graham, but it's not too far from it. They need to win this one just for the confindence it will give them headed into the playoffs. I think the Steers will edge Wylie out in a close game, with a late drive to seal the win. 28-24

But I could be wrong. :D

Stang, I think you are right on the money, on this one. I want my Dawgs to win, but so far we have not been able to put it together in Graham. I will be very impressed if we get this win. Beating Snyder and Graham would be the icing on the cake! I would rather play Brownwood every week at their house than Snyder and Graham at their house!:D

;)

injuredinmelee
10-27-2009, 12:09 PM
try not to extrapolate the play of 16-18 year olds

you the only one on the board that knows what that means McQuirk... lol

injuredinmelee
10-27-2009, 12:10 PM
He won't answer.... haven't you heard, garcia?? He goes by Rocketwannabe now. ;)

its like you want me to crush you young lady... :rolleyes:

Grahamcheerdad
10-27-2009, 12:17 PM
Graham cannot make any mistakes in this one or it wont be close

injuredinmelee
10-27-2009, 12:21 PM
Whats about to happen...

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt297/injuredinmelee/Cow_Levi.jpg

garciap77
10-27-2009, 12:23 PM
Whats about to happen...

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt297/injuredinmelee/Cow_Levi.jpg

Are you going to the game?

injuredinmelee
10-27-2009, 12:24 PM
Free lunch at Wylie High School saturday.

Graham Steer on the menu
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt297/injuredinmelee/cow-death-2134.jpg

injuredinmelee
10-27-2009, 12:27 PM
How RWB gets to the games...

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt297/injuredinmelee/what-has-wild-life-done-to-you-2111.jpg

injuredinmelee
10-27-2009, 12:27 PM
Are you going to the game?

I hope so. You got a van load yet?

garciap77
10-27-2009, 12:28 PM

I don't know if my wife is going, so I might be looking for some passagers!

grahampaw
10-27-2009, 12:29 PM
I think that these kids put to much pressure on themselfs the last few weeks.Now the pressures off and the ranking is gone and I think you will see a team much like the one at the start of the season.Graham allways likes being the underdog and I think you will see alot of hunger for the win.This should be a good one and I think the Steers surprise everyone Friday 34-28.( I would say 35 but we might get a PAT blocked.)

injuredinmelee
10-27-2009, 12:33 PM
I think that these kids put to much pressure on themselfs the last few weeks.Now the pressures off and the ranking is gone and I think you will see a team much like the one at the start of the season.Graham allways likes being the underdog and I think you will see alot of hunger for the win.This should be a good one and I think the Steers surprise everyone Friday 34-28.( I would say 35 but we might get a PAT blocked.)

I look forward to this.

Sweetwater Red
10-27-2009, 12:37 PM

Dayum! how big is you your wife....bigger than nobogey's even?:eek:

Inmateboss
10-27-2009, 12:41 PM
Were not using anything that little punk says to get us firedup. He said it best he "SUCKS". We'll just go with that.

injuredinmelee
10-27-2009, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
Were not using anything that little punk says to get us firedup. He said it best he "SUCKS". We'll just go with that.

LMBO!!! I love it when that happens.

Rocket
10-27-2009, 12:50 PM

That or the Steers get neutered. Oops, too late.

Rocket
10-27-2009, 12:51 PM

I am sure ccmom wouldn't mind giving you a ride.

Inmateboss
10-27-2009, 12:53 PM
Glad to help. You coming to the game ????:D

garciap77
10-27-2009, 12:54 PM
Dayum! how big is you your wife....bigger than nobogey's even?:eek:

She is three times bigger? And eats way more than nobogey's wife.:D

P.S. Her sister lives in Sweetwater. Want her number? You may have seen her at the Sweetwater games.

I think she goes by "Agua Dulce Roja"!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/huge20fat20woman.jpg

injuredinmelee
10-27-2009, 12:55 PM
Inmateboos I found you a new t-shirt...

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt297/injuredinmelee/prison-gay.jpg

injuredinmelee
10-27-2009, 12:56 PM

is that code?

Rocket
10-27-2009, 01:00 PM
She is three times bigger? And eats way more than nobogey's wife.:D

P.S. Her sister lives in Sweetwater. Want her number? You may have seen her at the Sweetwater games.

I think she goes by "Agua Dulce Roja"!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/huge20fat20woman.jpg

She couldn't fit in the Mustang Bowl.

Rocket
10-27-2009, 01:00 PM
is that code?

DANG. No.

garciap77
10-27-2009, 01:01 PM

If you want to come watch a real football team, you are welcome to come with me, unless you are going to stay Home and watch Hobbs play basketball. Don't they still play basketball year around down there, because they suck at football?:D

;)

Rocket
10-27-2009, 01:03 PM
If you want to come watch a real football team, you are welcome to come with me, unless you are going to stay Home and watch Hobbs play basketball. Don't they still play basketball year around down there, because they suck at football?:D

;)

I am going to watch the MIGHTY Brownwood Lions feast on some horse meat. Besides, y'all's game will be over by halftime.

injuredinmelee
10-27-2009, 01:04 PM
DANG. No.

ok I jsut didnt want to see you get murdered today... lol

ccmom
10-27-2009, 01:09 PM
is that code?

He is smarter than that. YOU on the other hand, I am beginning to wonder about. :thinking: :rolleyes: ;)

Rocket
10-27-2009, 01:12 PM
ok I jsut didnt want to see you get murdered today... lol

I am going ot get my shirt made on Thursday. What does it need to say again?

Bullaholic
10-27-2009, 01:19 PM
I am going ot get my shirt made on Thursday. What does it need to say again?

"Always Lyin" :D

ccmom
10-27-2009, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
"Always Lyin" :D

hahahahaha:clap: :clap:

Pendragon13
10-27-2009, 01:45 PM

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt297/injuredinmelee/what-has-wild-life-done-to-you-2111.jpg BWAHHHHAHAHAH....thanks for making me spray Dr pepper all over my monitor and have everyone in the office look my direction:fnypost: :thumbsup:

Ragin Red
10-27-2009, 01:46 PM

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt297/injuredinmelee/prison-gay.jpg :confused: :confused: Is it me of does injuredinmelee have issues with gay postings:thinking: :thinking: First its rocket now inmateboss:thinking: :thinking:

Ragin Red
10-27-2009, 02:25 PM
Now on the game Go Steers do something Rockets team couldn't beat wylie:clap: :clap:

Inmateboss
10-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Ragin Red
:confused: :confused: Is it me of does injuredinmelee have issues with gay postings:thinking: :thinking: First its rocket now inmateboss:thinking: :thinking:
I don't have a problem with your life style, if thats what makes you happy, go for it!!!! The only Gay pic. I have trouble with is the one burned in my mind of you, when you bite your thumb eating that Sausage on a Stick. DUDE ,slow down and start on the end without the stick in it.

Pendragon13
10-27-2009, 04:51 PM
I don't have a problem with your life style, if thats what makes you happy, go for it!!!! The only Gay pic. I have trouble with is the one burned in my mind of you, when you bite your thumb eating that Sausage on a Stick. DUDE ,slow down and start on the end without the stick in it. Oh my...:eek:

Btw, you're doing it wrong...you're supposed to be insulting WYLIE fans.;)

Sweetwater Red
10-27-2009, 05:04 PM
I don't have a problem with your life style, if thats what makes you happy, go for it!!!! The only Gay pic. I have trouble with is the one burned in my mind of you, when you bite your thumb eating that Sausage on a Stick. DUDE ,slow down and start on the end without the stick in it.

Hahahaha! you just totally BLEW away a Graham poster that was
sticking up for you. Nice job!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Mcguirk
10-27-2009, 05:07 PM
you the only one on the board that knows what that means McQuirk... lol

The intent was not to hypothesize the juxtaposition of early gridiron eminence with ascendancy towards the paramount goal of a state championship.:nerd:

And man, you've been on a roll lately!;)

LE Dad
10-27-2009, 06:27 PM
I don't have a problem with your life style, if thats what makes you happy, go for it!!!! The only Gay pic. I have trouble with is the one burned in my mind of you, when you bite your thumb eating that Sausage on a Stick. DUDE ,slow down and start on the end without the stick in it. :spitlol: :1omg!: Freakn hilarious :clap: :clap:

:eek: Glad there is only 1 LE poster! :clap: :clap:

:rolleyes:

injuredinmelee
10-27-2009, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Mcguirk
The intent was not to hypothesize the juxtaposition of early gridiron eminence with ascendancy towards the paramount goal of a state championship.:nerd:

And man, you've been on a roll lately!;)

you will have to dumb it WAY down for me... lol

Inmateboss
10-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Oh my...:eek:

Btw, you're doing it wrong...you're supposed to be insulting WYLIE fans.;)
It wasn't a ment as an insult towards Red, it is more of an inside joke, He understands.
And besides that why insult Wylie fans, Wylie has the best fans Pure class everytime I've been around them. Tonight they were coming over to the consession stand and would stop and talk, and just visit, darn fine folks.

Inmateboss
10-27-2009, 09:33 PM

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt297/injuredinmelee/prison-gay.jpg

Get with Rocket or Garcia they have lot better graphics. That was just a bit on the lame side, Sorry.

Inmateboss
10-27-2009, 09:44 PM
Three good games tonight--- JH- Graham won 2 and all 3 were good games. I think it was wylies B team that was 28-0. Look forward to Thurs, Freshman and JV.

blowfish
10-28-2009, 12:44 AM
Graham 17
Wylie 31

Graham scores 3 in the first half and 14 in the fourth against are 2nd team defense.

garciap77
10-28-2009, 06:57 AM
Get with Rocket or Garcia they have lot better graphics. That was just a bit on the lame side, Sorry.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/nazi-1.gif

;)

RedWhiteBlue
10-28-2009, 08:19 AM

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt297/injuredinmelee/what-has-wild-life-done-to-you-2111.jpg

And how do you think Injured knows this? He is the poor piece of meat pulling my fancy cart for me!!! :D It takes him a while to get going, but when he does- he is like lightening and he works pretty dang cheap!!!;)

ccmom
10-28-2009, 10:00 AM
It wasn't a ment as an insult towards Red, it is more of an inside joke, He understands.
And besides that why insult Wylie fans, Wylie has the best fans Pure class everytime I've been around them. Tonight they were coming over to the consession stand and would stop and talk, and just visit, darn fine folks.

Thanks for the nice words. I look forward to watching your JV at Bulldog Stadium tomorrow. :)

RedWhiteBlue
10-28-2009, 10:03 AM
Me, too! Look out for 'ole Speed Limit!!!:clap: :clap:

garciap77
10-28-2009, 12:31 PM
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

LE Dad
10-28-2009, 12:42 PM

;) :eek: :eek: :eek:

I see what he means "get with" now. :thinking: :eek: :p

RedWhiteBlue
10-28-2009, 03:07 PM
How is Wylie's JV?:confused:

injuredinmelee
10-28-2009, 03:22 PM

is it going to be wet there friday?

Inmateboss
10-28-2009, 03:37 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by garciap77
[B]:D

See thats what i'm talking about, much better. I knew I could count on Garcia!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

RedWhiteBlue
10-28-2009, 03:46 PM
is it going to be wet there friday?

What does that have to do with the JV? Does anyone from Wylie know about the JV team?? Hello??:confused: :thinking:

Pendragon13
10-28-2009, 03:47 PM
This thread needs more locker room bulletin board fodder from the Steers!

RedWhiteBlue
10-28-2009, 03:47 PM

See thats what i'm talking about, much better. I knew I could count on Garcia!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Hey, Boss- don't we know this guy??:confused:

Pendragon13
10-28-2009, 03:56 PM
What does that have to do with the JV? Does anyone from Wylie know about the JV team?? Hello??:confused: :thinking: I must confess that I haven't seen a JV game yet this year. I went to a couple last year because I knew some of the kids/parents but this year not so much. The Purple team (A team) should be decent since nearly half will be juniors that can't fit on the varsity travel team. The current group of seniors on varsity dominated when they were Freshmen/JV but I don't think the classes coming up are quite to that level..

Ragin Red
10-28-2009, 03:57 PM
This thread needs more locker room bulletin board fodder from the Steers! We'll just let the team do all the talking for us. No need in sending bulletin board daggers for this game;) ;) :D

RedWhiteBlue
10-28-2009, 03:59 PM
Thank You!!!
Also, for anybody that is interested we are having a pregame M & G at Burgers & Billiards at 5:30 pm. It is on Hwy 16 S next to Whataburger across from United. They know we are coming, so maybe it will move pretty fast. Hope to see you there!!!:D

garciap77
10-28-2009, 04:08 PM

I saw them play Snyder and we did not look that good, but that is the only game I have seen. I think they have only lost to Friendship. Are you coming to the game?

garciap77
10-28-2009, 04:11 PM

:2thumbsup

Man you look like some of the guys I ran into in Snyder! Good thing that HOP and Ex-Tiger2005 were with me!:D

;)

garciap77
10-28-2009, 04:25 PM
Thank You!!!
Also, for anybody that is interested we are having a pregame M & G at Burgers & Billiards at 5:30 pm. It is on Hwy 16 S next to Whataburger across from United. They know we are coming, so maybe it will move pretty fast. Hope to see you there!!!:D
Do they have Valet parking there! Do they carry Bling H20? What kind of Menu? Just a few questions!:D

P.S. Any V.I.P. seating?:D

;)

RedWhiteBlue
10-28-2009, 04:28 PM
I saw them play Snyder and we did not look that good, but that is the only game I have seen. I think they have only lost to Friendship. Are you coming to the game?

YES.:)

RedWhiteBlue
10-28-2009, 04:30 PM
Do they have Valet parking there! Do they carry Bling H20? What kind of Menu? Just a few questions!:D

;)

At B & B? No, No and No on the VIP seating. They have awesome burgers, homemade fries and great sandwiches. And just a hint, garcia- don't give Bucket any lip or she will whoop your tail!!! :eek:

RedWhiteBlue
10-28-2009, 04:31 PM
And man, I so love being the underdog!! No, pun intended!!:p

garciap77
10-28-2009, 04:35 PM
At B & B? No, No and No on the VIP seating. They have awesome burgers, homemade fries and great sandwiches. And just a hint, garcia- don't give Bucket any lip or she will whoop your tail!!! :eek:

I'll just have Rick take care of her!:D

;)

Pendragon13
10-28-2009, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Ragin Red
We'll just let the team do all the talking for us. No need in sending bulletin board daggers for this game;) ;) :D That's no fun:hand: The players will never see this nonsense anyway since Graham/Wylie aren't teams that need bulletin board fuel. This site is way to lame and boring for 16-18 year olds to see it on their own..:D

Pendragon13
10-28-2009, 04:38 PM

;) What do you drive? I may valet for you..:evilgrin:

also I hear they have an extensive whine list. :rimshot::D

RedWhiteBlue
10-28-2009, 05:04 PM
I'll just have Rick take care of her!:D

;)

That will be fun to watch!!!:thinking:

injuredinmelee
10-28-2009, 07:56 PM
That will be fun to watch!!!:thinking:

you saying I cant??? I will jut flex and they will all run away.

Mcguirk
10-28-2009, 10:39 PM
you will have to dumb it WAY down for me... lol

Just cause they done good so far don't mean they're gonna win it all. :D
But I do think barring injury or big head syndrom they'll go pretty deep.

garciap77
10-28-2009, 10:47 PM
What do you drive? I may valet for you..:evilgrin:

also I hear they have an extensive whine list. :rimshot::D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Wylieferrari_modena_limocopy.jpg
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Wylieferrari-360-modena-stretched-l.jpg
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/WylieFort20Lauderdale20Limocopy.jpg

Hey! Just don't park my ride next to RWB's ride! I don't want to my ride to get the "Cooties"!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/what-has-wild-life-done-to-you-2111.jpg

;)

RedWhiteBlue
10-29-2009, 07:36 AM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Wylieferrari_modena_limocopy.jpg
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Wylieferrari-360-modena-stretched-l.jpg
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/WylieFort20Lauderdale20Limocopy.jpg

Hey! Just don't park my ride next to RWB's ride! I don't want to my ride to get the "Cooties"!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/what-has-wild-life-done-to-you-2111.jpg

;)

Your just jealous!!!:kiss:

nobogey72
10-29-2009, 07:56 AM
Thank You!!!

:eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: "Burgers & Billiards"????????? Are you serious???? Why did they leave out the Notary Public, Lube Center, Haircare & Supplies, Tattoo Shop, and Pet Grooming out of the name of the joint? Wasn't room for all of them on the sign or what? Anyway, we'll be there. RWB--- I bet I can kick yo' ass at 9-ball. Play you for a moon pie? They DO have moon pies at this joint don't they?????:D :kiss:

RedWhiteBlue
10-29-2009, 08:06 AM
:eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: "Burgers & Billiards"????????? Are you serious???? Why did they leave out the Notary Public, Lube Center, Haircare & Supplies, Tattoo Shop, and Pet Grooming out of the name of the joint? Wasn't room for all of them on the sign or what? Anyway, we'll be there. RWB--- I bet I can kick yo' ass at 9-ball. Play you for a moon pie? They DO have moon pies at this joint don't they?????:D :kiss:

I don't think they have moon pies- but you can run across 16 and grab me one on the way to the stadium after I whoop yo' arse!! And I can't play for crap....my guess is you haven't played pool since 1972. But it is alot like golf, right??:kiss:

injuredinmelee
10-29-2009, 08:16 AM
what is really going on in Graham???

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt297/injuredinmelee/p001.jpg

RedWhiteBlue
10-29-2009, 08:40 AM
what is really going on in Graham???

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt297/injuredinmelee/p001.jpg

Isn't that the pits, Injured? Garcia is always snappin' those pictures of you when you least expect it!!! I tried to tell him that you needed your private time, but he wouldn't listen...:rolleyes:

injuredinmelee
10-29-2009, 08:44 AM
Isn't that the pits, Injured? Garcia is always snappin' those pictures of you when you least expect it!!! I tried to tell him that you needed your private time, but he wouldn't listen...:rolleyes:

when your this famous having the papparazzi following you everywhere gets to be a hassle.

garciap77
10-29-2009, 09:29 AM
Man! You guy's smack talking is getting weak! You might want to call Rocket and get some advice on how to improve you smack!:D

;)

My prediction! Wylie finally wins one at Graham!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Troybuilt
10-29-2009, 09:37 AM

The foot is inserted into the mouth yet once again. The size 10 completely fits too.

ccmom
10-29-2009, 09:39 AM
RWB, are you sure you will be done with your square dancing lessons in time to make dinner at "Pickles, Perms and Pool", or whatever it is called? :confused: :p

Pendragon13
10-29-2009, 09:39 AM

Oh my...normally that would be a tad extravagant...but this is Wylie and we're all millionaires...right? Tell you what..not only will I valet but I'll let you provide my transportation to all further games...and you can buy me a burger....with CHEESE.

edit- and maybe bacon since you're loaded.

ccmom
10-29-2009, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Troybuilt
The foot is inserted into the mouth yet once again. The size 10 completely fits too.

Oh goody....Mr. Sunshine and Rainbows is back....:rolleyes:

RedWhiteBlue
10-29-2009, 10:09 AM
RWB, are you sure you will be done with your square dancing lessons in time to make dinner at "Pickles, Perms and Pool", or whatever it is called? :confused: :p

Oh yeah, honey-pie!!! I tell the people I give my lessons to that I have to quit calling in plenty of time on Fridays to get fed and get to the games!!:D It takes time to poof the hair and get them coveralls on, you know???:rolleyes:

ccmom
10-29-2009, 10:15 AM
Oh yeah, honey-pie!!! I tell the people I give my lessons to that I have to quit calling in plenty of time on Fridays to get fed and get to the games!!:D It takes time to poof the hair and get them coveralls on, you know???:rolleyes:

"quit calling"? LOL! You even know the lingo! Hilarious!! :D :p

injuredinmelee
10-29-2009, 10:17 AM

thats funny right there... CC made a joke...

RedWhiteBlue
10-29-2009, 10:20 AM
I'm from Merkel, sugar. You ain't ever been to the Wagon Wheel in Tye?? Girl, I need to take you out sometime and let you experience the 'real' life!!!:D

injuredinmelee
10-29-2009, 10:20 AM
"quit calling"? LOL! You even know the lingo! Hilarious!! :D :p

shes probably from Merkel. They require you to take 4 years instead of English out that way.

injuredinmelee
10-29-2009, 10:21 AM
I'm from Merkel, sugar. You ain't ever been to the Wagon Wheel in Tye?? Girl, I need to take you out sometime and let you experience the 'real' life!!!:D

i dont think its the wagon wheel anymore.. its called Jaguars now and if yall do go... SIGN ME UP for that dl m&g...

injuredinmelee
10-29-2009, 10:23 AM

in the words of the infamous Alanis Morrisette... ISNT IT IRONIC

RedWhiteBlue
10-29-2009, 10:24 AM
Not even close... It is STILL the Wagon Wheel. YOU can hang out at Jaguars on your own or take Bogey with ya- he probably knows all those girls by now. Or better yet- his type girls are probably over at Cloud 9....:rolleyes: :eek:

Pendragon13
10-29-2009, 11:54 AM
Not even close... It is STILL the Wagon Wheel. YOU can hang out at Jaguars on your own or take Bogey with ya- he probably knows all those girls by now. Or better yet- his type girls are probably over at Cloud 9....:rolleyes: :eek: That's what I'm talking about...this thread needs more smack talking from the Steers.:thumbsup: less than 2 days before the big showdown and this has been one big lovefest so far..:inlove:

RedWhiteBlue
10-29-2009, 11:56 AM
Here is a question... If the Dawgs lose- Is Hugh going to blame it on his players "fat little girlfriends"?!? Just askin'.....:confused: :eek:

Pendragon13
10-29-2009, 12:00 PM
Here is a question... If the Dawgs lose- Is Hugh going to blame it on his players "fat little girlfriends"?!? Just askin'.....:confused: :eek: Every interview with Hugh is the same win or lose....over the years he has learned to answer the question without really saying anything.:thinking: You'll never get an interesting response out of him..

ccmom
10-29-2009, 12:13 PM
Here is a question... If the Dawgs lose- Is Hugh going to blame it on his players "fat little girlfriends"?!? Just askin'.....:confused: :eek:

:eek: :eek:

I've watched that video at least three times and I still can't believe it actually happened. :doh:

Sweetwater Red
10-29-2009, 12:30 PM
Or better yet- his type girls are probably over at Cloud 9....:rolleyes: :eek:

Ewwwwwww! There are some things better left to the imagination
and that's all I have to say.:ack!:

Pendragon13
10-29-2009, 12:36 PM

I've watched that video at least three times and I still can't believe it actually happened. :doh: It's Mike Leach...the same coach that takes his players out drinking, has an office filled with pirate stuff and goes for it on fourth and long on his own side of the field. What's not to believe?

Mcguirk
10-29-2009, 12:38 PM

I've watched that video at least three times and I still can't believe it actually happened. :doh:

That's probably the most lucid comment I've ever seen him make. Most of the time he has a lot of "ums" in his interviews like he is thinking as he goes. He knew exactly what he meant and said it rather clearly.:thinking:

injuredinmelee
10-29-2009, 12:46 PM
Every interview with Hugh is the same win or lose....over the years he has learned to answer the question without really saying anything.:thinking: You'll never get an interesting response out of him..

some family friends of ours that all played for him and I always joke that you can ask him a question and he will talk for 2 minutes but never answer your question. Got to love it.

ccmom
10-29-2009, 12:47 PM
Hey RWB, I hear y'all have changed things up as far as the pregame music, player's entrance music, etc. I'm excited to see and hear the production.

Somebody said y'all use "Big Balls in Cowtown" for your warm-up, but OBVIOUSLY that was some ding dong who didn't know what he was talking about.
:eek: :devil: :kiss:

injuredinmelee
10-29-2009, 12:51 PM
- his type girls are probably over at Cloud 9....:rolleyes: :eek:

thats just nasty. If you can smell them before you see them I am not interested... isnt that where they hold the Merkel Class Reunions?

injuredinmelee
10-29-2009, 12:57 PM
Hey RWB, I hear y'all have changed things up as far as the pregame music, player's entrance music, etc. I'm excited to see and hear the production.

Somebody said y'all use "Big Balls in Cowtown" for your warm-up, but OBVIOUSLY that was some ding dong who didn't know what he was talking about.
:eek: :devil: :kiss:

that or the Beck song "Loser"

RedWhiteBlue
10-29-2009, 01:04 PM
Man, where did all my Graham peeps go when I needed them?? :confused: :eek:

Mcguirk
10-29-2009, 01:07 PM
thats just nasty. If you can smell them before you see them I am not interested... isnt that where they hold the Merkel Class Reunions?

Do they wear bad perfume from the Dollar Store?;)

Heffelfinger
10-29-2009, 01:44 PM
Story out of Graham paper on game tomorrow:

http://www.grahamleader.com/index.asp?Story=17210

injuredinmelee
10-29-2009, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Mcguirk
Do they wear bad perfume from the Dollar Store?;)

I think it was called Ode De Tuna

Sweetwater Red
10-29-2009, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Heffelfinger
Story out of Graham paper on game tomorrow:

http://www.grahamleader.com/index.asp?Story=17210

Steers wait for Wylie
by By Clay Stewart
(Posted Tue 12:07 pm)
sports@grahamleader.com

The Graham Steers must bounce back quickly from their first loss of the season, a 28-27 loss to Brownwood last Friday.
With the Abilene Wylie Bulldogs coming to town this Friday, the Steers have no time for sorrows. The Bulldogs will bring a veteren team of unbeaten players to Newton Field.
“They really reload every year,” said coach Brad McCoy. “They have 37 seniors on their team, and we only have 34 kids on ours. That’s the way it is all the time for them.”
McCoy and Wylie coach Hugh Sandifer have been friends for years and talk often when teams from other sports at both schools play each other, but McCoy said it’s not like it was with Brownwood last week when he and Brownwood coach Bob Shipley seemed to take most of the spotlight.
“We’ve been friends for a long time,” McCoy confirmed. “But it’s not that family friendship where all the members of our families are close like it is with Bob and I. It won’t be anything like it was last week.”
When the Steers have the ball, Case McCoy will look out over a four-man front with two linebackers.
The Bulldogs will try to put pressure on McCoy, but will mostly do it with the line. Coach McCoy said it won’t be anything like the blitz packages they’ve seen from other teams.
“They won’t change a lot,” he said. “They do what they do and they do it well. They count on that to beat you. They won’t blitz a lot just because other teams have made it look good. They’re too proud for that.”
McCoy added that it won’t be a one-man show for the Steers to be successful.
“(Running back) Cameron (Bailey) will have to have a good night,” McCoy said. “But our receivers will have to catch the ball like they did in the second half against Brownwood. Field position will be a big part of this game, too. Our punters will have to do a good job and our kick coverages will have to be there. Getting the ball in good field position and keeping them out of it will be a big factor.”
Graham has had luck putting points on the board in the past, but the Bulldogs held the Steers to only seven points in a 35-7 victory at Wylie last season.
“We’ve usually been able to scheme things to hurt them,” McCoy said. “They have no true superstars but they’re all good. There’s not as many weaknesses as we’ve seen with other teams.”
The Steers will have to stop a balanced attack against the Bulldogs. Abilene Wylie will prefer to run the ball but can throw it if forced to.
The Steers have done a good job facing good running teams in Burkburnett, Iowa Park and Snyder and look forward to doing the same against the Bulldogs.
“If you let them run over you, they won’t pass it,” McCoy said. “But we’ve had good run defense all year. We’ve been pretty confident in our ability to stop it. Some teams have run on us, but it’s usually been when we’re taking guys out of the box to stop the pass.”
While it’s not the family based rivalry it was last week in Brownwood, the Graham/Abilene Wylie series has become an intense rivalry.
In McCoy’s seasons in Graham, the Steers are 2-2 against the Bulldogs. Graham has won both games at home and Wylie has won them in Abilene. In McCoy’s first season, the Bulldogs were highly ranked and highly touted coming into the game, but the Steers won on their home turf. It was the highlight of the 2005 season.
This year should be no different, although the Steers are confident a victory would not highlight their season. Graham was ranked sixth in the state until last week’s loss and remain in the top 15 with a No. 13 ranking.
Abilene Wylie is ranked third in the Associated Press polls.
Rankings generally don’t mean a lot, but it should be a showdown at Newton Field on Friday.
This week:
Who: Abilene Wylie at Graham
When: 7:30 p.m. Friday at Newton Field.
Last week: Brownwood beat Graham 28-27; Abilene Wylie beat Breckenridge 35-7.
Last year: Wylie beat Graham 34-7.

Sweetwater Red
10-29-2009, 02:50 PM
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2009/oct/27/a-tradition-of-excellence/

In 2008, Wylie boasted one of the best cornerback tandems in the state at the Class 3A level.

Michael Seidensticker pulled in 10 interceptions, including eight during the regular season, to earn first-team all-state honors, and Matt Field had three picks on his way to being a second-team all-district selection.

So when starting cornerback duties were handed over to Grayson Martin and Keith Green prior to this season, each knew they had big shoes to fill.

“The two corners last year did a fantastic job and were good role models,” Green said. “They kind of set a standard for me and Grayson to follow, and it’s real cool getting to start now.”

Through seven games, neither Martin nor Green have dented the interception column quite like their predecessors, but both have proven to be assets in the Wylie secondary.

Thus far, Wylie’s opponents have completed just 53-of-118 passes for 708 yards and have thrown more interceptions (seven) than touchdowns (five).

And though Wylie’s starting cornerbacks have accounted for one of those interceptions — a Martin pick in the end zone against Snyder in Week 7, the pair still has been a big part of the secondary’s success.

“Both of these guys started on JV as sophomores at cornerback, and we felt like if they could get some experience last year at the varsity level that they could have big years this year. And they’re doing that,” Wylie coach Hugh Sandifer said. “I think they’re both complimentary. Once opponents have tried one side, they try to come back to the other side, and they see a guy just as good there. So that’s a big plus for us.”

Grayson, the son of Wylie defensive coordinator Clay Martin, has accounted for 19 total tackles with an interception and a team-high five pass breakups, while Green has shut down his side of the field, accounting for 18 tackles and breaking up two potential completions.

And in the process, both have inspired confidence in their coaches.

“Those cornerbacks are hard to come by, especially good ones. And we have a lot of confidence in both of those guys,” Sandifer said. “They have to do lots of different things other than just play pass and run. We have different coverages where they’re responsible for different things, so they have to be very intelligent on the field.

“They’ve done nothing but do a great job since Day 1. We’ve felt great at cornerback all season.”

One of the biggest strengths of this year’s cornerback duo has been limiting big plays in the passing game. Despite being tested deep on multiple occasions, the Wylie secondary has only allowed five pass plays of 20 or more yards this season.

Playing a position that pits them in more one-on-one situations than most, Green and Martin have had to be two of the most disciplined players on the Wylie defense.

But playing out on an island, where any breakdown could result in a score for the opposition, is a challenge these two relish.

“Me and Grayson are always hoping to get passes thrown at us,” said Green, who also has run 14 times for 197 yards and three touchdowns on offense. “We always have little competitions between each other, who gets the most interceptions, who gets the most turnovers, the most tackles, all that kind of stuff. So we’re always up for a challenge.”

But playing against predominately running teams in five of their seven games so far, the Wylie cornerbacks duties haven’t been limited to defending passes. They’ve also been asked to play run support, and in many cases act as the Bulldogs’ last line of defense in the event that a back gets behind their front seven.

“Both have had touchdown saving tackles,” Sandifer said. “At cornerback, not only are you isolated in coverage, but a lot of times, you’re the last guy that can save the touchdown at cornerback. And they’ve both been pretty steady tacklers.

“I think they both understand the importance of their position, and that’s why you’ve seen such a high level of play from both of them.”

With a game this week at Graham, against one of the most explosive passing offenses they’ll see all year, Martin and Green will have their mettle tested again.

But if you think the Wylie corners will be intimidated by the 2,310 yards and 26 touchdowns than the Steers have collected through the air, you would be wrong.

Martin said he and Green are excited about facing and potentially shutting down a passing offense of that caliber.

“We’ve played more teams that run more than they pass. So it’s awesome coming into the week knowing that somebody’s going to run spread and knowing you’re going to pressured some,” Martin said. “We just take that on as a challenge to do better in the week.”

ccmom
10-29-2009, 03:14 PM
In the "words" of garciap.....:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

RedWhiteBlue
10-29-2009, 03:19 PM
In the "words" of garciap.....:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Its better than you guys "dawging" on me, the STEERS or the Badgers!!!:D

ccmom
10-29-2009, 03:21 PM
Its better than you guys "dawging" on me, the STEERS or the Badgers!!!:D

Ummm...no, it's really not, but thanks for playing. :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

LE Dad
10-29-2009, 03:44 PM
All I can say is IF Graham does somehow beat Wylie. There better not be fifty Graham posters showing talking bout they saw this coming and next stop state championship. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: This is a joke. Your team is 6-1 with a freakin 1 pt loss. It is all but assured a place in the playoffs. Sure everybody on here thinks you will lose Friday, SO WHAT :mad: Thats when you say yeah we might but oh if we don't look out.
Nobody is gonna post pics of Leopard balls and Gay Leopard prison ppl and not have something put back at them. :devil:

:p Now get out there and post like ya got some :clap: :clap:

j/k

Pendragon13
10-29-2009, 03:49 PM

Maybe you missed the part about them being "steers":D

RedWhiteBlue
10-29-2009, 03:56 PM
I truly think there is no way that the STEERS will not give Wylie a game tomorrow night. We are coming off a terrible, heartfelt loss and we are looking for a big win. PLUS, we are playing at Newton, which is a HUGE boost. I honestly know these boys will be prepared to give it everything, but I also know Hugh and his boys will bring their game, too. Looking forward to some awesome Friday Night Football!!!
GO STEERS GO!!!!

Pendragon13
10-29-2009, 04:07 PM
I truly think there is no way that the STEERS will not give Wylie a game tomorrow night. We are coming off a terrible, heartfelt loss and we are looking for a big win. PLUS, we are playing at Newton, which is a HUGE boost. I honestly know these boys will be prepared to give it everything, but I also know Hugh and his boys will bring their game, too. Looking forward to some awesome Friday Night Football!!!
GO STEERS GO!!!! No matter what happens..both our teams will get to show their stuff in the playoffs.;)

RedWhiteBlue
10-29-2009, 04:11 PM
No matter what happens..both our teams will get to show their stuff in the playoffs.;)
Agreed.:clap:

BwdLions
10-29-2009, 05:01 PM
GO STEERS GO!!!!

I totally agree with you on this. Graham doesn't lose at Newton Field very often. They will be up for the Bulldogs. The Steers have a very potent offense that can score in a hurry, as well as a very scrappy and quick defense. I think this game will be a lot closer than most folks think. Should be a good one.

hollywood
10-29-2009, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
I totally agree with you on this. Graham doesn't lose at Newton Field very often. They will be up for the Bulldogs. The Steers have a very potent offense that can score in a hurry, as well as a very scrappy and quick defense. I think this game will be a lot closer than most folks think. Should be a good one.

ccmom
10-29-2009, 05:41 PM
:iagree: I agree, too and I can't wait!! Hey Hollywood...are you coming to the game?

LE Dad
10-29-2009, 05:42 PM
Maybe you missed the part about them being "steers":D lol no that was why I put "like " :D

Rocket
10-29-2009, 06:17 PM
GO STEERS GO!!!!

Graham is going to get their butt beat. Get ready for a long, frustrating night. You also thought there was no way Brownwood would win. I thought all my trash talk was going to fuel the players motivation to whip Brownwood? Crap, I think it had an opposite effect. Graham came out in the first half last week and couldn't catch a pass. LOL

Pendragon13
10-29-2009, 07:22 PM
Here is a video of the Wylie drumline and cheerleaders at a pep rally to fire up the dawgs.....and show the steers that we ain't just bringin the football team;) :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM00I02CDGk

martwayne
10-29-2009, 08:40 PM
upset in the making in this game it dont matter any way cause navasota is going to roll wylie if they meet in the playoffs anyways

wylie 20
graham 21

Halestorm
10-29-2009, 08:51 PM
Y'all do realize the first string hasn't played a full game yet, right? so just imagine scores if they actually played a full game. Go Dawgs!

garciap77
10-29-2009, 09:52 PM
Ewwwwwww! There are some things better left to the imagination
and that's all I have to say.:ack!:

How's that T-Shirt coming along?:D

;)

P.S. I heard it's going to say something like, " El Hop Es Mi Papi"!:D

;)

DaHop72
10-29-2009, 09:57 PM
How's that T-Shirt coming along?:D

;)

P.S. I heard it's going to say something like, " El Hop Es Mi Papi"!:D

;) :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

garciap77
10-29-2009, 10:14 PM
Your just jealous!!!:kiss:

Just a little!:D

:)

garciap77
10-29-2009, 10:19 PM
Oh my...normally that would be a tad extravagant...but this is Wylie and we're all millionaires...right? Tell you what..not only will I valet but I'll let you provide my transportation to all further games...and you can buy me a burger....with CHEESE.

edit- and maybe bacon since you're loaded.

Heck, we are not loaded! We just get money from Nobogey's bank anytime we want! Password, " Go Bulldogs"!:D

;)

garciap77
10-29-2009, 10:36 PM

Dang RWB! That's some poof hair! Can't wait to see you in them overalls!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/31864.jpg

;)

garciap77
10-29-2009, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by martwayne
upset in the making in this game it dont matter any way cause navasota is going to roll wylie if they meet in the playoffs anyways

wylie 20
graham 21

OK! Stop jacking with us Rocket! I know it's you!:D

;)

garciap77
10-29-2009, 10:56 PM
All I can say is IF Graham does somehow beat Wylie. There better not be fifty Graham posters showing talking bout they saw this coming and next stop state championship. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: This is a joke. Your team is 6-1 with a freakin 1 pt loss. It is all but assured a place in the playoffs. Sure everybody on here thinks you will lose Friday, SO WHAT :mad: Thats when you say yeah we might but oh if we don't look out.
Nobody is gonna post pics of Leopard balls and Gay Leopard prison ppl and not have something put back at them. :devil:

j/k

Come on guys! Help out RWB!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/6a00e550913f368833010535aff770970c-.jpg

:p

LE Dad
10-29-2009, 10:56 PM
LOL, :D I thought Footballhudini moved to Navasota:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:cool:

garciap77
10-29-2009, 10:58 PM
LOL, :D I thought Footballhudini moved to Navasota:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:cool:

:thinking:

:clap:

grahampaw
10-29-2009, 11:58 PM
Anyone know the JV score?

injuredinmelee
10-30-2009, 05:04 AM
Anyone know the JV score?
I heard it was a really close game but Wylie won. Also dominated the fish game.

skins4life
10-30-2009, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Halestorm
Y'all do realize the first string hasn't played a full game yet, right? so just imagine scores if they actually played a full game. Go Dawgs!

I believe the starters for Wylie played the "FULL" game when the traveled to Snyder. ;)

garciap77
10-30-2009, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by skins4life
I believe the starters for Wylie played the "FULL" game when the traveled to Snyder. ;)

garciap77
10-30-2009, 07:06 AM

LE Dad
10-30-2009, 07:36 AM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: It's gameday GP :D Just a matter of hours till I enjoy my favorite pre game ritual............................

:cool: :p

Hooters :thumbsup: :evillol:

garciap77
10-30-2009, 08:12 AM
It's gameday GP :D Just a matter of hours till I enjoy my favorite pre game ritual............................

:cool: :p

Hooters :thumbsup: :evillol:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/RocketHootersManWorkingatHooters.jpg

;)

LE Dad
10-30-2009, 08:41 AM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/RocketHootersManWorkingatHooters.jpg

;) :clap: :clap: Work it Rockee:evilgrin:

ccmom
10-30-2009, 08:51 AM
Game Day!! Woohoo!!!:cheerl: :cheerl:

I watched the first part of the BITTERLY COLD JV game last night, and got text updates for the rest of the game...good game by both teams. I expect more of the same tonight! :clap: :clap:

Go Bulldogs!!:cheerl: :cheerl:

Pendragon13
10-30-2009, 09:48 AM
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???

Just got back from the Wylie pep rally...the dawgs are ready and so are the fans.:1popcorn: I fully intended to upload a video of the senior moms acting foolish for our amusement, but I forgot to check the battery level on my camera. Needless to say, it didn't last long enough to get much.:(

GO DAWGS

BwdLions
10-30-2009, 10:30 AM
Here is a video of the Wylie drumline and cheerleaders at a pep rally to fire up the dawgs.....and show the steers that we ain't just bringin the football team;) :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM00I02CDGk

So you're also bringing seven very athletic cheerleaders? :p

BwdLions
10-30-2009, 10:33 AM

If that's the case, maybe the starters are out of shape and they'll have to rely on the backups to come in and battle the Steers in the 4th quarter. ;)

Pendragon13
10-30-2009, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
So you're also bringing seven very athletic cheerleaders? :p Yep, and we have uniforms/pads ready if needed.:D

edit- actually all 11 of them can do those end over end flips...they decided this year to choose the squad based on ability rather than popularity.:o

Pendragon13
10-30-2009, 10:43 AM
Btw, if you see mysteriously small players with long blonde pigtails hanging out of their purple helmets, and doing cartwheels as they come on the field.....that means your teams playoff chances aren't very good.:D

Bullaholic
10-30-2009, 10:57 AM
Btw, if you see mysteriously small players with long blonde pigtails hanging out of their purple helmets, and doing cartwheels as they come on the field.....that means your teams playoff chances aren't very good.:D

Or, if they hit the cheerleader's banner and bounce back, that is also a very bad sign. Even worse is when your opponent uses a section of chain-link fence for their team to run thru when they take the field. :D

Black_Magic
10-30-2009, 10:57 AM
Y'all do realize the first string hasn't played a full game yet, right? so just imagine scores if they actually played a full game. Go Dawgs! I think your mistaken. I remember Wylies first string being in the game until at least the very end ( last minute and a half or so ) in a game a couple of weeks ago. if you want to look at just about any team who wins they pull the starters out in the last couple of minutes of play. Big deal. Its part of getting everyone in the game you can. Look if your good you dont have to continulay carry on the condecending attitude. Others know it and you dont have to tell anyone.

garciap77
10-30-2009, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I think your mistaken. I remember Wylies first string being in the game until at least the very end ( last minute and a half or so ) in a game a couple of weeks ago. if you want to look at just about any team who wins they pull the starters out in the last couple of minutes of play. Big deal. Its part of getting everyone in the game you can. Look if your good you dont have to continulay carry on the condecending attitude. Others know it and you dont have to tell anyone.

Thanks too you!:mad:

Good job Black Magic!:)

Ragin Red
10-30-2009, 11:10 AM
You're right RWB has been carrying the banner and doing a fine job, we need more posters to chime in and have some pride. I'm calling the GRAHAM fans out. Come out tonight and do some cheering instead of jeering every little thing about coaching decisions. Hey lets step and show up for our team tonight.....

Let's send them dogs packing with their tails between their legs.

[SIZE=4]Go [COLOR=blue]Steers[COLOR=red]:D

Pendragon13
10-30-2009, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I think your mistaken. I remember Wylies first string being in the game until at least the very end ( last minute and a half or so ) in a game a couple of weeks ago. if you want to look at just about any team who wins they pull the starters out in the last couple of minutes of play. Big deal. Its part of getting everyone in the game you can. Look if your good you dont have to continulay carry on the condecending attitude. Others know it and you dont have to tell anyone. They stayed in for Snyder until the very end where some backups were mixed in here and there. All other games the starters were either pulled at halftime or sometime in the 3rd quarter. I don't think tonights game will be that way...and certainly not in the playoffs. There are far too many very good 3A teams out there for anyone to get overconfident.;)

Pendragon13
10-30-2009, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Or, if they hit the cheerleader's banner and bounce back, that is also a very bad sign. Even worse is when your opponent uses a section of chain-link fence for their team to run thru when they take the field. :D I was talking about the opposing teams chances...when the cheerleaders come into the game it's pretty much decided at that point.:D

Pendragon13
10-30-2009, 01:12 PM
C'mon people...I only have another hour or so before I bust out of work and get ready to hit the road. if you're gonna say it...say it now while people are still here to see it.:D

Halestorm
10-30-2009, 01:13 PM
My apologies to the Tiger proud. Wylie played most the starters the engtire game. Y'all were the only ones to force that. Great job and good luck with rest of the season and beyond. and Go Dawgs!