PDA

View Full Version : I went to my first ever "haunted house" Friday

Ranger Mom
10-26-2009, 10:08 AM
I was so embarrassed....I screamed just like a little girl all through both of them!!!

I have never lost my voice from yelling at a football game...but I could barely talk this weekend.

It was a blast though!!!!

SweenyBulldog
10-26-2009, 02:55 PM
Ha Ha I went to my first this past weekend also...well it was like a combo of 4 haunted places one was an actual house and another is like a metal bin trailers put together. The other 2 were mazes one in a building and lil crazy clowns chase you and the other was a corn field maze, they had alsorts of things pop outta no where and 4 CHAINSAW GUYS chased you at the end made you lose track of where you were going so you would get seperated from your friends. It was fun tho I had a blast!

TheDOCTORdre
10-26-2009, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I was so embarrassed....I screamed just like a little girl all through both of them!!!

I have never lost my voice from yelling at a football game...but I could barely talk this weekend.

what haunted house was it?

Ranger Mom
10-26-2009, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
what haunted house was it?

Def Con and some crazy circus maze thing

TheDOCTORdre
10-26-2009, 10:11 PM
Def Con and some crazy circus maze thing

oh ive been there before the Circus maze thing was creepy, def con didnt get me too much

SHSBulldog00
10-26-2009, 10:18 PM
:evillol:

Ranger Mom
10-26-2009, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
oh ive been there before the Circus maze thing was creepy, def con didnt get me too much

They got me GOOD at point. There was a girl laying on a gurney and me and my daughter were trying to figure out if she was real or not. We walked past her and she opened her eyes and put her hands out....in typical Ranger Mom fashion, I turned my face into the opposite wall and started walking away...all the sudden the "wall" I had my face into turned out to be a glass window and the light came on and some crazy demented looking girl comes screaming to the glass....right at my face!!!!

The circus maze was creepy....especially that midget that was at the first....he did an EXCELLENT job!!!!

TheDOCTORdre
10-26-2009, 10:21 PM
They got me GOOD at point. There was a girl laying on a gurney and me and my daughter were trying to figure out if she was real or not. We walked past her and she opened her eyes and put her hands out....in typical Ranger Mom fashion, I turned my face into the opposite wall and started walking away...all the sudden the "wall" I had my face into turned out to be a glass window and the light came on and some crazy demented looking girl comes screaming to the glass....right at my face!!!!

The circus maze was creepy....especially that midget that was at the first....he did an EXCELLENT job!!!!

haha I love the midget. When I went in the def con part, there was a guy who was supposed to come out with a chainsaw after us, but he couldnt get it to start he just stood there trying to get it started it was hilarious

SintonFan
10-26-2009, 10:25 PM

Sweet! Now you know why some people love those things.:D