PDA

View Full Version : State Playoffs Canceled!!!

maroonpirate04
10-25-2009, 01:21 PM
October 30 wil be our last time to see Texas High School football, due to the fact that the world will end on Nov. 6 sorry no state champions this year:D (2012). A state of emergency has be issued by President Obama for the first week of November. So no one panic cause the football season is coming to an end for good:D:( :(Time to reflect on the great games we've seen this year

SHSBulldog00
10-25-2009, 01:36 PM
:D Someone might believe you if they haven't read your post on the non sports forum.:D

maroonpirate04
10-25-2009, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by SHSBulldog00
:D Someone might believe you if they haven't read your post on the non sports forum.:D

Yea, the sad thing is that the UIL won't be able to complete a century, if it was going to really happen

Pendragon13
10-25-2009, 02:13 PM
Umm..this is Texas, and we don't allow worldwide apocalypse or anything else to stand in the way of high school playoffs. /thread:hand:

Lake Pirate
10-25-2009, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
October 30 wil be our last time to see Texas High School football, due to the fact that the world will end on Nov. 6 sorry no state champions this year:D (2012). A state of emergency has be issued by President Obama for the first week of November. So no one panic cause the football season is coming to an end for good:D:( :(Time to reflect on the great games we've seen this year

I think the world will end on Dec. 21 th 2012. This according to the Mayans and Nostradamus and the History Channel. So we may be o.k.:p
I plan to max-out all my credit cards on Nov. 6th though, LOl. That'll show the credit card companies who's boss

maroonpirate04
10-25-2009, 03:14 PM
Good thing i have a treasure chest full of Sinton Pirate memories such as T-shirts from 2003-2009, cups, '01 scrapbook, mini mega phone, victory bell, old newspaper articles of Sinton football, football programs, 3 pirate flags, 2 neverending stickers, and my prized possession video footage in HD of Sinton Pirates football 2008 and 2009:D ready to get preserved:D