PDA

View Full Version : District 8-3a

sandmaster
10-25-2009, 10:24 AM
With two weeks left there are still 5 teams fighting for 3 playoff spots. It looks like Burnet has secured a playoff spot while the other two spots are wide open. While Canyon Lake can be sitting in great position after a win Friday. Now if Wimberley beats Llano they are also in great position and if Llano wins then they have to beat Liberty Hill in week 10 and Llano would have a great shot at the playoffs. Liberty Hill just needs to win against Llano and hope that the Jackets or the Billies beat the Texans. Now this district will provide some great action in the last two weeks of the season. Its going to get crazy. How will the tie-breakers work?

lange4
10-25-2009, 10:56 AM
And don't forget there is a possibility for a 4-way tie at 4-2.

clhsdad
10-25-2009, 11:23 AM
That is what I want to know as well. What are the tie breakers?
If it is head to head then a win over Fredericksburg would almost guarantee CL in. Since either LH or Llano will have to finish with 3 losses.

Now if we have a 4- way tie which is possible but not likely for first we would have a real mess.

Daddy D 11
10-25-2009, 01:03 PM
I don't see Wimberley losing to Fred or Llano. And then it's gonna be tough for LH to even beat Llano. I think LH definitely has the biggest hill to climb..