PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Red Radiers Now?

OldBison75
10-25-2009, 10:07 AM
Lots of big talk about the Raiders and Aggies before Staurday--What is the scoop now?

The Aggies looked very good in Lubbock and the Raiders were horrible. If that Aggie team shows up regularly, they can win some games over the next few years. Somebody please tell me that this was what the Aggies can expect in the near future and not a fluke win because Tech was cheated or something.

I was very impressed with the way the Aggie offense and defense played and see big things in the future with all these takented freshman and sophmores. What do you guys think?

Caldwell_Raider
10-25-2009, 10:17 AM
I was there and the Aggies dominated from start to finish, no excuses. The Ags have talent, they always do. They were just clicking last night and it showed what their potential is.

They just have to prove they can do it week in and week out.

As a Texas Tech student that was one of the most frustrating games I've sat through......... ever! :o

Congrats Aggies

big daddy russ
10-25-2009, 10:19 AM
It was nice to finally get a win at Tech, but now that they have shown they can do it they need to add some consistency. How is it that K-State (who lost to U-LaLa and got blown out by Tech) can whip up on A&M, but A&M can hang in with Okie State and blow out Tech?

I've only seen the Arkie game, so I'm not really sure what kind of team we're dealing with here. Are we seeing more of the Fran-type teams that had talent coming out of the ears but no consistency, a developing young team under Sherman, or a team that will just always be one small step away from being a threat? Did Tech and OSU just come out flat or did A&M come to play? The talent, recruits, money and facilities have always been there.

big daddy russ
10-25-2009, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Caldwell_Raider
I was there and the Aggies dominated from start to finish, no excuses. The Ags have talent, they always do. They were just clicking last night and it showed what their potential is.

They just have to prove they can do it week in and week out.

As a Texas Tech student that was one of the most frustrating games I've sat through......... ever! :o

Congrats Aggies
Classy post. Good luck the rest of the way Raiders.

OldBison75
10-25-2009, 10:23 AM
Raider, I appreciate your candor. I was shocked to see the way the Ags were able to defend the Raider offense. The Aggie defense seemed to take away everything that makes the Radiers go. On offense, the Aggies were very diversified and gave the Radiers plenty to thinks about. I have never seen a Raider offense under Leach look so inept. Maybe it was the Aggies playing well and maybe the Raiders are having some inside problems. I get the felling that there is some of both going on. Any insight on the poor performance of Potts and the offense?

Caldwell_Raider
10-25-2009, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by OldBison75
Raider, I appreciate your candor. I was shocked to see the way the Ags were able to defend the Raider offense. The Aggie defense seemed to take away everything that makes the Radiers go. On offense, the Aggies were very diversified and gave the Radiers plenty to thinks about. I have never seen a Raider offense under Leach look so inept. Maybe it was the Aggies playing well and maybe the Raiders are having some inside problems. I get the felling that there is some of both going on. Any insight on the poor performance of Potts and the offense?

I'm not going to take anything away from what the Ags did last night, but in my "personal opinion", the Raider offense is completly different when Potts is qb. He's pretty much a sitting duck with a cannon of an arm that doesn't see the field very well. Its almost like the rest of the team has no confidence in the offense when he's at qb.

But like like I said, thats all just my "personal opinion", and I'm not making any excuses because the Raiders got completly dominated last night.

lakers
10-25-2009, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Caldwell_Raider
I'm not going to take anything away from what the Ags did last night, but in my "personal opinion", the Raider offense is completly different when Potts is qb. He's pretty much a sitting duck with a cannon of an arm that doesn't see the field very well. Its almost like the rest of the team has no confidence in the offense when he's at qb.

But like like I said, thats all just my "personal opinion", and I'm not making any excuses because the Raiders got completly dominated last night.

To credit a&m's defense, they played lights out, especially the secondary.

Eagle 1
10-25-2009, 02:36 PM
Same post I put on the TT/A&M thread.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dang, I never knew that there were so many Aggie's on this mb.
Where yall been hiding?

Potts is horrible.
Potts was responsible for three turnovers, two of which led to Aggies scores.
The defense had a melt down this week, I really don't know why.

Congrats Ags. If anybody can beat UT this year in the Big 12 it will be yall.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would also like to add that Potts is proof that not just anybody can play qb for Tech as presumed.

I had free tickets to the A&M - Arkansas game. I'm glad I didn't go to watch that one.

Old Tiger
10-25-2009, 02:37 PM
A&M and Tech played? What was the score?

Move The Chains
10-25-2009, 02:48 PM
WTG Aggies! :clap: