PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Yoe vs. Navasota

Milk That Cow
10-24-2009, 10:55 PM
Cameron Yoe OWNS the Rattlers in this long time series...

I think Cameron Yoe is the most talented team in the District...

Will they be ready to play?

HEMOTOXIC
10-25-2009, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow

Last year was the first time meeting between Navasota and Cameron since the '87 season. Also, talent doesn't always equal success. Too much defense and offense from the Rattlers and not enough defense from the eYo. And, the Rattlers are at home. Navasota Rolls by 28.

navscanmaster
10-25-2009, 04:26 PM
Cameron always has a chance to win football games. That said, it will be extremely tough for them to come in and
A.) score enough points to beat Navasota at their home field.
B.) hold Navasota's offense in check, on their home field especially.

I think Navasota just has too much for Cameron this year, and also last year. The past is the past. Navasota historically has been owned by Cameron Yoe, no doubt. Right now, the Navasota program is up and the Cameron program is kind of in a transitional state, not down, but not up either. It will only be a matter of time before the Yoemen are competing for state again.

Daddy D 11
10-25-2009, 05:20 PM

:thinking:

ProudHornetMom
10-25-2009, 05:36 PM
Every year Cameron is loaded with talent and no one should ever take the Yoe lightly. Unfortunately, this year, the problem is the in-fighting, individual playing instead of team play and all not on the same page as the new head coach. That makes it hard to consistently win games.

Navasota wins this one.

I will say look out 2A...Cameron will definitely be a dominant force.

Global Swarming
10-25-2009, 06:01 PM

I know you're being sarcastic about Cameron having the most talent in the district right?

Milk That Cow
10-25-2009, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Global Swarming
I know you're being sarcastic about Cameron having the most talent in the district right?

I've watched Cameron, Caldwell, Rockdale, and Navasota play this year...

Cameron has The Most Talent In the District...

Their Skill Positions rival anybody in the State of Texas...

Why they aren't a Great Team is a whole other discussion...

But, look out if they can put it all together...

Global Swarming
10-25-2009, 06:49 PM
I've just never heard of the most talented team in the district having 4 or 5 losses before the season's over. I don't doubt that Cameron is very talented. They have alot of talent every year.

Daddy D 11
10-25-2009, 07:05 PM
In my opinion, talent doesn't mean speed. Which is what you are referring to.

Talent is knowing how to run routes, knowing how to block and having kids that make plays. That's talent.

If they had "talent" they would be winning ball games.

Navasota has a little talent;)
Caldwell and Rockdale have some talent.
Cameron just has speed. Not talent.

zebrablue2
10-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
Last year was the first time meeting between Navasota and Cameron since the '87 season. Also, talent doesn't always equal success. Too much defense and offense from the Rattlers and not enough defense from the eYo. And, the Rattlers are at home. Navasota Rolls by 28.

:iagree: snakes ROLL!!!

Daddy D 11
10-25-2009, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
:iagree: snakes ROLL!!!

No, snakes slither.

zebrablue2
10-25-2009, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
No, snakes slither.

LOL:D but some do roll!! look it up....

sTx
10-25-2009, 07:39 PM
Go Rattlers!!!!!:)

Navasota by 14

HEMOTOXIC
10-25-2009, 08:58 PM
Seriously, Navasota must come out like they did against Rockdale and Taylor. Cameron can play spoiler.

navscanmaster
10-25-2009, 09:23 PM
Seriously, Navasota must come out like they did against Rockdale and Taylor. Cameron can play spoiler.

Agreed.

Yoe_09
10-25-2009, 09:58 PM
There is no doubt that Cameron has talent. With the new coach and a new (good) way of doing things, give him one more year to get things right and back to winning ways. That said, Cameron is a top 5 winning program of all time, we have to start winning next year for the coach to start winning people over. I think 2a will be tough, but it will not be near as good as some of the powerhouses that are in 3a.

I do feel that our lines will not be enough to handle Navasota. I expect Navasota to probably win by 14 at Navasota, but if we come to play it could be tight. I would expect back-up running back Kelly and back-up QB Rhoads to get some playing time in this game as they did in the Rudder game.

Yoefan11
10-26-2009, 02:26 AM
In my opinion, talent doesn't mean speed. Which is what you are referring to.

Talent is knowing how to run routes, knowing how to block and having kids that make plays. That's talent.

If they had "talent" they would be winning ball games.

Navasota has a little talent;)
Caldwell and Rockdale have some talent.
Cameron just has speed. Not talent.

Cameron has a lot more than just speed. Come on...really? just speed no talent? Im guessing you haven't seen one of their games this year...or even a highlight on FSW...really? No talent?? Just because they don't have the flawless record to prove it doesn't mean they cant be the most talented team in the district...talent doesn't win you ball games..

Did Lib. Hill have more talent than Cameron and Hutto back when we shared a district? No, not even close...they had a scheme that worked, an heart like you wouldn't believe, so they were able to win games against both teams and even win state titles. Cameron has its problems, but you cant expect talent alone to win you games...whats the saying? "Hardwork beats talent when talent fails to work hard...." Now i'm not saying Cameron doesn't work hard, only that talent wont win ball games and that Cameron's losses are attributed to something other than lack of talent...but thats for a different topic...

Anyway, I think Navasota's HUGE O-Line is going to be the deciding factor in this one. If Yoe' D finds away to hold the line of scrimmage when it needs too then they will be able to stay in the game. Townsend and Co. HAVE to take care of the ball though, they can't afford turnovers...gotta make every possession count! If all thats done...Yoe gets the close win!!

OldBison75
10-26-2009, 08:39 AM
In a perfect world and perfect scenerio, the Rattlers should win this game at home. They have the better record, better stats, and bigger team.

But, reality is something different. Cameron has some tremendous skill people that can put up alot of points fast if the defense is caught a step slow. On the turf at Rattler stadium, they will not be hampered by bad weather and that makes them more dangerous.

Navasota has a huge offensive line, minus the starting center that was injured against Rockdale in the first quarter. His backup has done a very good job and the loss has not hurt the Rattler offense. Navasota has a group of skilled people that can matchup with anyone. QB Hildreth is completing over 65% of his passes with only 2 interceptions and 12 touchdowns. He also has around 900 yards rushing with 13 TD's. Burrell has nearly 700 yards rushing and is averaging 8.5 yards per carry. The receivers are big and catch well in traffic. Defensively, the Rattlers have been much better than the past two years and have not given up very many points to anyone except Palestine, a team very much like the Yoe in the skill positions.

This has the potiential to be a very good game with alot of scoring and offense. I believe the Rattlers will be up to the task and win this game by at least 14. However, if the Rattlers don't play with the same fire they have shown against Rockdale and Taylor, Cameron has the ability to make them look bad.

SHSBulldog00
10-26-2009, 08:56 AM
Rattler's Roll!!

Superbacker 00'
10-26-2009, 09:10 AM
Rattlers make the yoe go back to the drawing table coming into rattler nation being delt a crucial Rattler Beat down! And theres nothing but an act from up High to change this outcome. This is not even a close one regardless where we play. Look what house warming gift we took the yoemen last yr.

Navasota 42
Yomen 0

Daddy D 11
10-26-2009, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Yoefan11
Cameron has a lot more than just speed. Come on...really? just speed no talent? Im guessing you haven't seen one of their games this year...or even a highlight on FSW...really? No talent?? Just because they don't have the flawless record to prove it doesn't mean they cant be the most talented team in the district...talent doesn't win you ball games..

Did Lib. Hill have more talent than Cameron and Hutto back when we shared a district? No, not even close...they had a scheme that worked, an heart like you wouldn't believe, so they were able to win games against both teams and even win state titles. Cameron has its problems, but you cant expect talent alone to win you games...whats the saying? "Hardwork beats talent when talent fails to work hard...." Now i'm not saying Cameron doesn't work hard, only that talent wont win ball games and that Cameron's losses are attributed to something other than lack of talent...but thats for a different topic...

Anyway, I think Navasota's HUGE O-Line is going to be the deciding factor in this one. If Yoe' D finds away to hold the line of scrimmage when it needs too then they will be able to stay in the game. Townsend and Co. HAVE to take care of the ball though, they can't afford turnovers...gotta make every possession count! If all thats done...Yoe gets the close win!!

If you read my post again, which you should so that you actually understand it you will see that I defined talent as something else. In 06 and 07 when we spanked you both, we had better talent. Because like I said above talent isn't just speed, it's the above mentioned things. You didn't have as many kids as we did that did those things I mentioned. But don't take shots on LH, they have nothing to do with this thread. Navasota would wax us as bad as they're gonna wax you.

UPanIN
10-26-2009, 11:01 AM
Since the Caldwell game "that Navasota lost by 14-0" the Rattlers have become a very focused group.

Rattlers over the Yoe by 21.

Yoefan11
10-26-2009, 11:03 AM
If you read my post again, which you should so that you actually understand it you will see that I defined talent as something else. In 06 and 07 when we spanked you both, we had better talent. Because like I said above talent isn't just speed, it's the above mentioned things. You didn't have as many kids as we did that did those things I mentioned. But don't take shots on LH, they have nothing to do with this thread. Navasota would wax us as bad as they're gonna wax you.

I did read the post, and I was gonna mention the fact that your definition of talent is a little off, the only "Talent" you listed was really making plays imo, but anyways, even held next to ur def of talent, cameron has it. Look at their WRs...all amazing route runners who take pride in their blocking, look at their RBs Wells and Kelly...Look at their QB, Look at their Beckhusen on the defensive side of the ball, Look at Dominguez on the OL....I'm not saying Cameron is loaded with talent at every position bcuz their not. But they have a great amount of talent, and I'm sorry, but We had more talent on the field than yall did both years, yall just had a three headed monster in the backfield...and Marlowe and that LB. Don't mistake talent for good coaching and work ethic which is why yall won those games. (We had none)

Anyway, I don't see Cameron getting waxed, they will be clinging to their playoff hopes and should come out emotionally charged and (hopefully) mentally prepared for this game.

HEMOTOXIC
10-26-2009, 11:24 AM
Cameron has no defense, PERIOD! You dont have defense, Navasota is going to burn you. Im sticking to my prediction. Rattlers by 28.

Yoe_09
10-26-2009, 11:26 AM
I did read the post, and I was gonna mention the fact that your definition of talent is a little off, the only "Talent" you listed was really making plays imo, but anyways, even held next to ur def of talent, cameron has it. Look at their WRs...all amazing route runners who take pride in their blocking, look at their RBs Wells and Kelly...Look at their QB, Look at their Beckhusen on the defensive side of the ball, Look at Dominguez on the OL....I'm not saying Cameron is loaded with talent at every position bcuz their not. But they have a great amount of talent, and I'm sorry, but We had more talent on the field than yall did both years, yall just had a three headed monster in the backfield...and Marlowe and that LB. Don't mistake talent for good coaching and work ethic which is why yall won those games. (We had none)

Anyway, I don't see Cameron getting waxed, they will be clinging to their playoff hopes and should come out emotionally charged and (hopefully) mentally prepared for this game. yeah Phil, if we can get the work ethic right which we should, we will start winning these kind of games . If the yoe don't come to play they may get waxed, but if they do it will be a good one.

Old Tiger
10-26-2009, 11:47 AM
Cameron Playbook

Zone Read
Screen Left
Screen Right
Middle Screen
Fake Screen deep post

Or so it seems.

buff4ever
10-26-2009, 12:51 PM
This game will be over at half

StangEm
10-26-2009, 01:28 PM
Come on....is this really a valid question?

Yoefan11
10-26-2009, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Cameron Playbook

Zone Read
Screen Left
Screen Right
Middle Screen
Fake Screen deep post

Or so it seems.

haha...as sad as that sounds...it really does seem like that... :dispntd:

And I just can't count out Cameron's D just yet...I just cant count out the "win by 14 or no playoffs" factor. Caldwell did it to us last season, maybe they have learned from that and will channel that same energy...

HEMOTOXIC
10-27-2009, 06:06 PM
haha...as sad as that sounds...it really does seem like that... :dispntd:

And I just can't count out Cameron's D just yet...I just cant count out the "win by 14 or no playoffs" factor. Caldwell did it to us last season, maybe they have learned from that and will channel that same energy...

Anything is possible. But, They better find a defense before Friday.

navscanmaster
10-27-2009, 08:41 PM
Anything is possible. But, They better find a defense before Friday.
After the last few games, including the Caldwell game, I wouldn't put it past the Rattler defense to try and pitch another shutout. Conversely, I think Caldwell is the team least likely to be shut out in the district because they, like the Rattlers, have athletes that can score from anywhere quickly.

HEMOTOXIC
10-27-2009, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
After the last few games, including the Caldwell game, I wouldn't put it past the Rattler defense to try and pitch another shutout. Conversely, I think Caldwell is the team least likely to be shut out in the district because they, like the Rattlers, have athletes that can score from anywhere quickly.

Like so many have said before, the Caldwell lose awaken the Rattlers, especially the offense while the defense has looked great all season. I don't see any reason for anything to change going into week 9 as far as the defense goes.

Go Snakes!

87 TIGER
10-28-2009, 08:34 AM
Cameron will be ready to get on the buss @ halftime . Navasota 28-0 @ half, 42-7 final.Camerons D couldnt stop us & they are not gonna stop Navasota.

Yoefan11
10-28-2009, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by 87 TIGER
Cameron will be ready to get on the buss @ halftime . Navasota 28-0 @ half, 42-7 final.Camerons D couldnt stop us & they are not gonna stop Navasota.

Time out...Rockdale scored all but MAYBE one of their TD's using the I-formation...The whole 1st quarter and about halfway through the 2nd the Rock stayed in their spread and Cameron shut it down. Rockdale got most if not all of their points after they realized they could cram it down our thoats in the 2nd quarter. Its kinda crazy to say that Cameron won't be able to stop Navasota's Spread O because we couldn't stop Rockdale's power football. Rockdale's run game was ALMOST non-existant while in the Spread...

While Cameron doesnt have the Greatest D in the State this year, its played its best football against teams that run the Spread.

Waco Connally- gave up 28 points (1st time starters=1st game jitters)
Lexington - gave up 10
Lorena - Gave up 17
Rudder -Gave up 16

I know they aren't the best teams in the state, but I can't help Cameron's schedule...I"m jst going on facts, and the fact is Cameron has done well against the Spread this season. This is what I'm thinking will help them this week. Cameron's O WILL score, and I think the speed on Cameron's D will help them make the neccessary stops to pull out a win...but i'll admit...its going to be a tough one!

cameron91
10-28-2009, 10:43 AM
Hemo...I'm shocked that you pick the Rattler to beat your Yoemen..:eek:

just like last year it will come down to turnovers..

don't be surprise to see cameron come out ready to play..

Cameron will have to play dayum near a perfect game to win..

I'm going with Buckholts on this one..

Superbacker 00'
10-28-2009, 12:11 PM
YOEMAN HAVE NO CHANCE AND THATS ALL SHE WROTE! PLUS THEY HAVEN'T FACED A POWER HOUSE SPRED O LIKE THE RATTLERS IN NO SHAPE OR FORM. THIS GAME IS ALREADY OVER AND ISNT WORTH WISHING OR WHAT IF'ING OVER

Superbacker 00'
10-28-2009, 12:11 PM
YOEMAN HAVE NO CHANCE AND THATS ALL SHE WROTE! PLUS THEY HAVEN'T FACED A POWER HOUSE SPRED O LIKE THE RATTLERS IN NO SHAPE OR FORM. THIS GAME IS ALREADY OVER AND ISNT WORTH WISHING OR WHAT IF'ING OVER:D

HEMOTOXIC
10-28-2009, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by cameron91
Hemo...I'm shocked that you pick the Rattler to beat your Yoemen..:eek:

My Yoemen?:confused:

Yoe_09
10-28-2009, 01:16 PM
I would not just say the game is over before it has started. I still think that we can compete with anyone in district if we play right. With that said, if we come out not ready to play and have some questionable play calling, it will not be a very pretty night for the Yoemen. We have to come out and play smart and turnover free football. We are also going to have to throw the ball downfield to put up the amount of points we will need to win. I think that our defense will have to try to hold them to 21 and under to give us a chance.

HEMOTOXIC
10-28-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
I would not just say the game is over before it has started. I still think that we can compete with anyone in district if we play right. With that said, if we come out not ready to play and have some questionable play calling, it will not be a very pretty night for the Yoemen. We have to come out and play smart and turnover free football. We are also going to have to throw the ball downfield to put up the amount of points we will need to win. I think that our defense will have to try to hold them to 21 and under to give us a chance.

I think that you are right. eYo will have to hold the Rattlers offense in check if they hope to have a chance. Its possible.

Good Luck to both teams.

Go Snakes!

Coach BS
10-28-2009, 03:51 PM
Look for the Navasota QB to have a huge game against this defense.
Rattlers 56
oye 13

RattlerDude
10-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Navasota has put up over 40 for two straight games. I take the Rattlers 49-17. Rockdale was supposedly ready and they didn't bring much to the table. I think Navasota is just too good. They are definitely gonna roll in this one.

Yoefan11
10-28-2009, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Coach BS
Look for the Navasota QB to have a huge game against this defense.
Rattlers 56
oye 13

Hmmm...I hope you don't mean running the ball. I know hes a shifty kid and can make space for himself, but Cameron's strength on D is its speed. Simms, Holt, Campo, and Morgan will be in position to make a play, they have speed...if they execute good open field tackling they'll be fine.

oh and hemo...its oYe...haha that eYo bussiness makes it look even more rediculous than it already is!

OldBison75
10-28-2009, 05:52 PM
Navasota has 2080 yards rushing as a team and 1055 yards passing. Hildreth has almost 900 yards rushing, Burrell has 700 yards rushing. Both have excellent speed and can run over or around you. Hildreth is an excellent passer and even thought the yards don't look that impressive after 8 games, take into consideration that he has completed 63 of 97 with 12 TD's and only two intercptions.

Navasota has not had to depend on the pass, and is only averaging about 12 pass attempts per game. But, they can pass when needed and Hildreth sees the field very well and most times passes to the opening. He does not force many passes. The Cameron DB's and LB's better make sure that they keep Hildreth from making the corners, because he is an exceptional open and broken field runner. I have only seen him caught from behind once this year and that was from a very speedy DB from Palestine.

The key for Navasota is to allow the big offensive line to take control and be patient. I don't think Cameron can stop the Navasota offense if they decide to line up and pound the ball. By the way, Navasota may use a spread or shotgun formation, but very few plays are run without a lead blocker, whether that is from the fullback position or a man in motion. Burrell and Jones might have big nights on the inside running game behind the Navasota line. Oh, I believe the starting center, McDuffie might be able to play this week and he is another big guy with alot of experience.

HEMOTOXIC
10-28-2009, 06:41 PM
Hmmm...I hope you don't mean running the ball. I know hes a shifty kid and can make space for himself, but Cameron's strength on D is its speed. Simms, Holt, Campo, and Morgan will be in position to make a play, they have speed...if they execute good open field tackling they'll be fine.

oh and hemo...its oYe...haha that eYo bussiness makes it look even more rediculous than it already is!

LOL, sorry.:D

Yoe_09
10-28-2009, 07:25 PM
LOL, sorry.:D

did you really not know that is was oYe, I tought you just did it on purpose?

yoe64
10-28-2009, 07:44 PM
he was just being smart, typical rattler :) Just Kidding, all you rattlers out there LOL

HEMOTOXIC
10-28-2009, 08:22 PM
did you really not know that is was oYe, I tought you just did it on purpose?

No, I know that it is oYe. It was a typo.

Yoe_09
10-28-2009, 09:16 PM
O it must have been someone else who was doing that then because ive seen it a few times.

HEMOTOXIC
10-28-2009, 09:18 PM
O it must have been someone else who was doing that then because ive seen it a few times.

Well, I must admit, I don't use oYe that often.

Yoe_09
10-28-2009, 10:04 PM
Well, I must admit, I don't use oYe that often.

Im not surprised. You probably wont be saying it after this year for a while.

Coach BS
10-29-2009, 08:14 AM

oh and hemo...its oYe...haha that eYo bussiness makes it look even more rediculous than it already is! Thats funny , Cameron is not very fast on defense. Cameron has had speed in the past trust me this year they don't.
"If they execute good open field tackling they'll be fine" and if ,if,if,forget it the eyo going down hard friday night

Yoe_09
10-29-2009, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Coach BS
Thats funny , Cameron is not very fast on defense. Cameron has had speed in the past trust me this year they don't.
"If they execute good open field tackling they'll be fine" and if ,if,if,forget it the eyo going down hard friday night

I dont know about them being that fast but they arent really that good yet. We have shown to be able to stop the spread type offense a whole lot better than just a power run offense. We will have to be able to limit the running game of Navasota QB. Is the 7th and 8th grade game still on in Navasota tonight?

Yoefan11
10-30-2009, 10:38 AM
I hate to name drop bcuz it seem to require an explanation on each player to be valid...but I don't care, I played with these guys last year and most of the seniors the past 3 years, and those first timers on the feild ran the scout team O for us....so I think I just might know what I'm talking about. LB Sims...speed...LB Campa...speed... DE Holt...speed...DE Williams...runs 100 and 200m in TRACK and medals every meet speed....NT Lopez...short and quick not blazing, but really fast for his size....CB Anderson...speed....Safety Beckhusen....speed...DB Young...speed....Saftey Goss...TRACK speed....and when they throw RB Wells and WR Freeman out there in the secondary from time to time...even MORE speed...

In order to stop a Spread O you gotta have speed to cover the entire field quickly....

Man thats all I gotta say...think what u want to think...its whatever...

OldBison75
10-30-2009, 10:40 AM
GAME DAY!!!!

The weather will be cool and the field will be dry (turf).
Cameron comes in needing the win and Navasota looks to continue to roll. The Rattlers have had a good week of preparation and will look to establish the line of scrimmage and run the ball down Cameron's throat. It is rumored that there will be a couple of scouts in the stadium to watch two of the Navasota lineman and they have a chance to show off thier talents tonight. Look for power football to be the name of the game tonight.

snake_attack
10-30-2009, 10:51 AM
I hate to name drop bcuz it seem to require an explanation on each player to be valid...but I don't care, I played with these guys last year and most of the seniors the past 3 years, and those first timers on the feild ran the scout team O for us....so I think I just might know what I'm talking about. LB Sims...speed...LB Campa...speed... DE Holt...speed...DE Williams...runs 100 and 200m in TRACK and medals every meet speed....NT Lopez...short and quick not blazing, but really fast for his size....CB Anderson...speed....Safety Beckhusen....speed...DB Young...speed....Saftey Goss...TRACK speed....and when they throw RB Wells and WR Freeman out there in the secondary from time to time...even MORE speed...

In order to stop a Spread O you gotta have speed to cover the entire field quickly....

Man thats all I gotta say...think what u want to think...its whatever...

Did yall have the same speed as last year? Or did it improve?

OldBison75
10-30-2009, 11:11 AM
The Cameron speed is pretty much the same as last year. The Navasota speed is better overall than last year. Navasota had a great game in the spread against the Cameron speed last year and I expect to see more of the same this year. Navasota has some speed too.

Yoefan11
10-30-2009, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by snake_attack
Did yall have the same speed as last year? Or did it improve?

Its about the same...but this years D is a lot better at open field tackling which IMO is why the 09 defense is doing better against the spread than last years. Our weakness is still the passing D though, especially against teams with Tall athletic WRs (case in point: Gatesville)...

I repeat..im not saying our D is by any means a lock down shut-em-out unit this year...they are inconsistent at times to say the least, but they have played at their best against this kind of offense...

idk...we'll see whats up tonight...

HEMOTOXIC
10-30-2009, 12:35 PM
Cameron Yoeman at Navasota Rattlers

Records: Cameron 5-3 (2-2 in 24-3A); Navasota 7-1 (3-1 in 24-3A)

Last year's meeting: Navasota 42, Cameron 21

Last week's games: Cameron 34, Rudder 16; Navasota 44, Taylor 0

Harris Ratings pick: Navasota by 25

The Eagle's David Cambell's pick:Cameron at Navasota -- Rattlers hold off Yoe. Navasota 35-28

Good Luck to both teams!

Go Snakes!

Milk That Cow
10-30-2009, 10:46 PM

The Talent plus Coaching came ready to play, maybe for the first time all year...

navscanmaster
10-30-2009, 10:55 PM
The Talent plus Coaching came ready to play, maybe for the first time all year...
And the talent, minus the coaching, stunk up the field.