PDA

View Full Version : Upset Alert...

TheDOCTORdre
10-24-2009, 08:26 PM
Florida and Mississippi State are tied at 13 in the 3rd:eek: :eek:

Move The Chains
10-24-2009, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Florida and Mississippi State are tied at 13 in the 3rd:eek: :eek: Florida is overrated.

skins4life
10-24-2009, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Move The Chains
Florida is overrated. :iagree:

TheDOCTORdre
10-24-2009, 08:30 PM
Florida is overrated.

I agree too...of course we must see how the refs will handle the situation

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-24-2009, 08:32 PM
no they aren't overrated... they have just made too many mistakes... bad snaps, int's, and a missed fg. They can play with any team in the ncaa when they play their game... but texas is better:D

Move The Chains
10-24-2009, 08:32 PM
There is no stand out team, but if Texas continues to play like they have, no reason why they are not #1 after this week.

Although, I think TENN is a lot better than people give them credit for. That was a quality win by Bama even if TENN's kicker sucks.

Move The Chains
10-24-2009, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
no they aren't overrated... they have just made too many mistakes... bad snaps, int's, and a missed fg. They can play with any team in the ncaa when they play their game... but texas is better:D Well hell, if A&M plays perfect then they can compete with anyone, but you don't see anyone ranking us #1.

Show me something on the field. Florida hasn't.

TheDOCTORdre
10-24-2009, 08:34 PM
There is no stand out team, but if Texas continues to play like they have, no reason why they are not #1 after this week.

Although I agree with this, I dont like it when Texas is ranked #1, unless its at the very end of the season...Texas at #1 in the regular season usually ends bad for Texas

TheDOCTORdre
10-24-2009, 09:13 PM
the refs give Florida a touchdown...

coach
10-24-2009, 09:17 PM
upset alert....iowa is losing to michigan st. 13-9

TheDOCTORdre
10-24-2009, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by coach
upset alert....iowa is losing to michigan st. 13-9

Iowa wins 15-13 on the last play

Move The Chains
10-24-2009, 09:28 PM
Tebow just threw a pick6.

ziggy29
10-24-2009, 09:33 PM
Tebow just threw a pick6.
Impossible. That would mean he's human, unlike all the hype I hear.

Move The Chains
10-24-2009, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by ziggy29
Impossible. That would mean he's human, unlike all the hype I hear. But he's leading UF to a win. :rolleyes:

Watch him get fired up now. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TheDOCTORdre
10-24-2009, 09:37 PM
if the refs hadnt given UF that TD on the pick, it would only be a 3 pt game

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-24-2009, 11:06 PM
Well hell, if A&M plays perfect then they can compete with anyone, but you don't see anyone ranking us #1.

Show me something on the field. Florida hasn't.

florida is the national champs untill someone else wins it this year... u say "show me something on the field" they have not lost yet... looks like they have shown enough

Mojado
10-24-2009, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
florida is the national champs untill someone else wins it this year... u say "show me something on the field" they have not lost yet... looks like they have shown enough

I agree... Gotta beat the champ to be the champ... Hype on Tebow??? Why not... What has Colt done that Tebow hasn't or visa versa???

Comparing the SEC D to Big 12 D is like comparing apples to ... dog poop... It's a different level because of the competition week to week...

No offense... but it's like comparing the Sealy/LG district to the Zapata district (I just threw that out there, sorry, no offense). the week to week pounding is the difference IMO...

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-24-2009, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Mojado
I agree... Gotta beat the champ to be the champ... Hype on Tebow??? Why not... What has Colt done that Tebow hasn't or visa versa???

Comparing the SEC D to Big 12 D is like comparing apples to ... dog poop... It's a different level because of the competition week to week...

No offense... but it's like comparing the Sealy/LG district to the Zapata district (I just threw that out there, sorry, no offense). the week to week pounding is the difference IMO...

yes ^^^