PDA

View Full Version : True Freshman gets his first start

Booter11
10-24-2009, 01:19 PM
LaAdrian Waddle, a 6'7" 315 lb true freshman at Texas Tech is making his first start at Offensive Tackle for the Red Raiders today as they take on Texas A&M at home... It was assumed that he would redshirt this season but he has worked his way up the depth chart to a starting spot... LaAdrian, started at OL and DL for 3 years at Columbus HS... I wish the game were televised so I could see how he does in his first start against the Aggies... Congratulations to him and i wish him the best of luck... It was quite an honor to play on the same team as him for 3 years

Frontline Force
10-24-2009, 01:55 PM
gonna be a good game for a while but texas tech will start pulling away...good luck to both teams

R4Editor
10-24-2009, 03:07 PM
Booter,
Thanks for that info, look forward to following LaAdrian.

dude
10-24-2009, 03:10 PM
6'7" is streaching it a bit I have seen this kid up close and he aint' no 6'7" not even close..unless he has grown alot since the spring...Big kid, good player

Move The Chains
10-24-2009, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by dude
6'7" is streaching it a bit I have seen this kid up close and he aint' no 6'7" not even close..unless he has grown alot since the spring...Big kid, good player When I watched him about his soph or junior year in HS, he was listed as being that big then. :thinking: