PDA

View Full Version : Region IV GOTW Sinton (8-0) @ Ingleside (7-1)

Pages : [1] 2 3

99IHSMustang
10-24-2009, 12:34 PM
Let’s get this going shall we. Ingleside has won convincingly in almost every game except for the 1 tough loss against a good Mathis team. The Stangs have outscored their opponents with a combined total 344 to 111. According to the caller times, which is the only source that I could find stats, Ingleside has had a little over 2800 yards total offense. Defensively they have given up 1122.

Sinton has definitely played through adversity and have found ways time and time again to best their opponents by capitalizing on mistakes and coming through with the win. The Pirates have outscored their opponents 284 to 156. According to the caller times, Sinton has had about 1800 yards total offense while only giving up 1374.

Ingleside vs. Sinton has started to turn into a rivalry and I would say that most of the time you can throw the stats out the window because this is going to be a hard fought game by both teams. Since I haven’t seen Sinton play this year this is what I have to go on in regards to making my prediction for this game.
Do I think Ingleside scores their average points per game (42)? Maybe not. I do however feel that having tasted the bitterness of defeat, which has helped them for the better, they do not want it to happen again and will minimize their mistake and come out on top. I say Ingleside by 7 -10.

What are you thoughts/predictions?

sinton3055
10-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Sinton wins:clap:

Lake Pirate
10-24-2009, 12:55 PM
I have seen both teams in action and I'll have say that Ingleside wins this one. It won't come easy, Sinton fights till the final whistle blows, (don't ask me how I know). This is going to be one game I'm going to hate missing, but I will be in Orange Grove. Good Luck to both teams, stay healthy for the playoffs.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-24-2009, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
Let’s get this going shall we. Ingleside has won convincingly in almost every game except for the 1 tough loss against a good Mathis team. The Stangs have outscored their opponents with a combined total 344 to 111. According to the caller times, which is the only source that I could find stats, Ingleside has had a little over 2800 yards total offense. Defensively they have given up 1122.

Sinton has definitely played through adversity and have found ways time and time again to best their opponents by capitalizing on mistakes and coming through with the win. The Pirates have outscored their opponents 284 to 156. According to the caller times, Sinton has had about 1800 yards total offense while only giving up 1374.

Ingleside vs. Sinton has started to turn into a rivalry and I would say that most of the time you can throw the stats out the window because this is going to be a hard fought game by both teams. Since I haven’t seen Sinton play this year this is what I have to go on in regards to making my prediction for this game.
Do I think Ingleside scores their average points per game (42)? Maybe not. I do however feel that having tasted the bitterness of defeat, which has helped them for the better, they do not want it to happen again and will minimize their mistake and come out on top. I say Ingleside by 7 -10.

What are you thoughts/predictions? Ingleside will have to be close to their avg to pull this one out, Ingleside last year tried to go for the big plays and had short series on offense and gave Sinton offense more possession than normal on the field, hence Sinton won big. Teams have kept Sinton offense to very few possession in the first half by controlling the clock. Mathis saw what happens when you go 3 and out against Sinton and when you control the clock with long drives .

pirate4state
10-24-2009, 01:17 PM
I'll get official team stats sometime tomorrow, so I can give you a break down of ours.

You're right in that this has turned into a bit of a rivalry. Here's a bit of a history lesson. :nerd: We are 20-9-1 all time against Ingleside. Ingleside beat us in back-to-back years in 1943 & 1944; 1994 & 1995; 2006 & 2007. The other 3 losses were in 1948, 1984 & 1997. The tie came in 1985. 7 of those 9 wins came against us when we had a losing record. The last time Ingleside beat us when we had a winning record the year was 1948! :D

History is on our side. :p

Okay, now that all that's out of the way...

I think this is gonna be another heart pounding, edge of your seats kinda game! :cheerl:

Ingleside is very strong this year overall. We can't get caught up in their loss to Mathis. They did not play their best game against Mathis and Mathis played lights out and Mathis was at home. 'Nuff said!

Our kids have no quit in them. They simply refuse to lose and they know going into this game, it will be for the outright district championship, something these seniors do not want to give up and certainly not to Ingleside! :devil:

Our offensive is just as explosive as Ingleside's. It's gonna come down to our defense. They are gonna have to make the play with first contact. Ingleside has too much speed to miss tackles in this game. If we don't keep contain and they get outside on us, we'll be in trouble.

Let's go boys. Stay focused and keep your eyes on the prize!

No prediction yet. I'll wait 'til Thursday to make my prediction. :D

Izzy you gonna be in town? Meet & greet?? Maybe I can get APPF to show up! :D

99IHSMustang
10-24-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Ingleside will have to be close to their avg to pull this one out, Ingleside last year tried to go for the big plays and had short series on offense and gave Sinton offense more possession than normal on the field, hence Sinton won big. Teams have kept Sinton offense to very few possession in the first half by controlling the clock. Mathis saw what happens when you go 3 and out against Sinton and when you control the clock with long drives .

Ingleside's D has ony given up a little over 300 yards total passing. We are definitely going to give up passing yards to Sinton's heavy pass based Offense, but I don't think so much so that we are going to need to score a lot of points to win. This game actually might be low scoring just like the Mathis game.

DDBooger
10-24-2009, 01:18 PM
this needs a poll

99IHSMustang
10-24-2009, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'll get official team stats sometime tomorrow, so I can give you a break down of ours.

You're right in that this has turned into a bit of a rivalry. Here's a bit of a history lesson. :nerd: We are 20-9-1 all time against Ingleside. Ingleside beat us in back-to-back years in 1943 & 1944; 1994 & 1995; 2006 & 2007. The other 3 losses were in 1948, 1984 & 1997. The tie came in 1985. 7 of those 9 wins came against us when we had a losing record. The last time Ingleside beat us when we had a winning record the year was 1948! :D

History is on our side. :p

Okay, now that all that's out of the way...

I think this is gonna be another heart pounding, edge of your seats kinda game! :cheerl:

Ingleside is very strong this year overall. We can't get caught up in their loss to Mathis. They did not play their best game against Mathis and Mathis played lights out and Mathis was at home. 'Nuff said!

Our kids have no quit in them. They simply refuse to lose and they know going into this game, it will be for the outright district championship, something these seniors do not want to give up and certainly not to Ingleside! :devil:

Our offensive is just as explosive as Ingleside's. It's gonna come down to our defense. They are gonna have to make the play with first contact. Ingleside has too much speed to miss tackles in this game. If we don't keep contain and they get outside on us, we'll be in trouble.

Let's go boys. Stay focused and keep your eyes on the prize!

No prediction yet. I'll wait 'til Thursday to make my prediction. :D

Izzy you gonna be in town? Meet & greet?? Maybe I can get APPF to show up! :D

Unless something catastrophic happens.. then yes I will be at this game. :D

SintonFan_inAustin
10-24-2009, 01:25 PM
Ingleside's D has ony given up a little over 300 yards total passing. We are definitely going to give up passing yards to Sinton's heavy pass based Offense, but I don't think so much so that we are going to need to score a lot of points to win. This game actually might be low scoring just like the Mathis game. the only way i see them keeping Sinton offense from scoring alot of points is if they eat up most of the clock. Sinton qb has shown he can pick apart a defense. Sinton going for its 20 th win in 21 games and its been win Just win, no style points needed :)

sinton66
10-24-2009, 01:29 PM
Cast your votes for who you think will win.

IrishTex
10-24-2009, 01:33 PM
I'm picking the underdog in this one..

Ingleside...

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d149/LewP/500x_sadpirates.jpg

Frontline Force
10-24-2009, 01:37 PM
I can't even predict the winner of this game because this game is going to be good enough that I will be driving to ingleside from houston just to see it...I hope it'll be worth the gas..good luck to both teams

99IHSMustang
10-24-2009, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Frontline Force
I can't even predict the winner of this game because this game is going to be good enough that I will be driving to ingleside from houston just to see it...I hope it'll be worth the gas..good luck to both teams

I am driving down from San Antonio so the trip is not as long for me.. but I agree this is going to be a good one.

big daddy russ
10-24-2009, 01:46 PM
I'm picking Ingleside hesitantly.

I think the Mustangs control their fate here. It's no secret that Ingleside's a big play offense, but they're going to have to hit on a few early and not give Sinton long drives the first half.

Also, something that's been overlooked is that Ingleside really struggles when the 'Stangs aren't winning the turnover battle. The three games the 'Stangs seemed to struggle the most? Against West Oso, Mathis (their only loss), and Miller.

West Oso 0 Turnovers
Ingleside 1 (Int)

Mathis 1 (Int)
Ingleside 4 (Fum)

Miller 3 Turnovers
Ingleside 3 Turnovers

You might say that Ingleside had just as many turnovers as Miller, but I would also argue that having any turnover absolutely destroys Ingleside's offensive rhythm and does more to affect the Mustangs than most teams. And it showed. Ingleside didn't take control of that game until late.

While I believe wholeheartedly that Ingleside is the favorite, the Mustangs are their own worst enemy. They can't afford turnovers against Sinton, and can't let the Sinton D force those turnovers.

If Ingleside plays the way they should, Ingleside by two to three TD's. If not, it's too easy to lose momentum against a team like Sinton. Sinton by at least a TD.

Frontline Force
10-24-2009, 01:50 PM
I agree if ingleside does not take the lead early then sinton will.sinton can capitalize on mistakes just ask mathis

PhiI C
10-24-2009, 02:30 PM
I will wait to predict but it should be a good one. The one big advantage that Ingleside also has though is the home field.

sinton66
10-24-2009, 02:38 PM
It'll be my birthday weekend, so I know what I want.:D

Move The Chains
10-24-2009, 03:13 PM
Good pick for GOTW. :clap:

I'll take Ingleside in a mini upset.

R4Editor
10-24-2009, 03:16 PM
We've had this one circled on the calendar since August. We certainly thought these two teams would be playing for the district championship this coming Friday, but we didn't expect Ingleside to lose nor did we think Sinton would have to survive 2 OT games to get here undefeated. Both of these teams are very dangerous, and yet both have to improve if they expect to make deep playoff runs.
Ingleside has run it up on the weak teams, but struggled a bit when they meet a worthy opponent. As big daddy noted, they need to protect the ball and get into an offensive groove if they expect to beat Sinton.
Sinton has at times, been great, and been horrible. You fall behind good teams by 20+ and it's sayonara Pirates. Sinton will need to play 4 good quarters of football to beat Ingleside.
Lastly, both teams have been well aware of this impending battle. Methinks there are some tricks up the sleeves of the respective coaches.
This one will have be worth the wait.

sinton66
10-24-2009, 05:22 PM
Mathis game was not in overtime, Robstown was. Was there another?

99IHSMustang
10-24-2009, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by sinton66

Ingleside vs Mathis went into OT.

R4Editor
10-24-2009, 06:40 PM
Your right, only 1 OT game...too many teams and games and too few brain cells. But you get the point, Sinton gets way behind twice and has to come back from 20+ down. Don't think they can do that against teams like Ingleside.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-24-2009, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by R4Editor
Your right, only 1 OT game...too many teams and games and too few brain cells. But you get the point, Sinton gets way behind twice and has to come back from 20+ down. Don't think they can do that against teams like Ingleside. Can Ingleiside come from behind by 20+ points?

Ingleside doesnt have a ball control team offensively so i see several opportunities for Sinton offense to be on the field and score. I dont think either team will be up by more than a td through out the game and looks to be several lead changes. Sinton wins like they've been doing every game.

99IHSMustang
10-24-2009, 07:31 PM
Can Ingleiside come from behind by 20+ points?

Ingleside doesnt have a ball control team offensively so i see several opportunities for Sinton offense to be on the field and score. I dont think either team will be up by more than a td through out the game and looks to be several lead changes. Sinton wins like they've been doing every game.

We haven't needed to, at least not by 20 points... :thumbsup:

sinton66
10-24-2009, 09:16 PM
Pirates aren't cowboys, they might ride those mustangs hard and put 'em up wet.:D

CueroGobblers
10-24-2009, 10:12 PM
Sinton will win IF they dont get a big head Ingleside is dangerous and show give sinton a run for there money. Turnovers is the key to this game!!!!

sinton66
10-24-2009, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by CueroGobblers
Sinton will win IF they dont get a big head Ingleside is dangerous and show give sinton a run for there money. Turnovers is the key to this game!!!!

Then why'd you vote for Ingleside? (Easy to tell, votes changed after you posted) Are you saying they WILL get a big head?

CueroGobblers
10-24-2009, 10:38 PM
Then why'd you vote for Ingleside? (Easy to tell, votes changed after you posted) Are you saying they WILL get a big head? I meant to pick sinton my bad.

99IHSMustang
10-25-2009, 01:13 AM
I meant to pick sinton my bad.

Its ok to be a closet Mustang fan.. :D

SHSBulldog00
10-25-2009, 02:14 AM
Too early for me to decide in this game.:)

pirate4state
10-25-2009, 02:35 AM
LOL big heads? better check across the field for that...

GO PIRATES!

sinton66
10-25-2009, 08:03 AM
Your right, only 1 OT game...too many teams and games and too few brain cells. But you get the point, Sinton gets way behind twice and has to come back from 20+ down. Don't think they can do that against teams like Ingleside.

Sinton was never down 20+ points to anybody but Mathis that I recall (it was actually 25). Robstown game was neck and neck all the way from the updates I was reading. I could be wrong, but don't think so.

R4Editor
10-25-2009, 08:23 AM
Sinton was never down 20+ points to anybody but Mathis that I recall (it was actually 25). Robstown game was neck and neck all the way from the updates I was reading. I could be wrong, but don't think so.
OK, my bad. I thought Sinton had to come back vs. Robstown as well. I've got no dog in this hunt, just interested in a game I've been looking forward to for some time.

sinton66
10-25-2009, 09:01 AM
OK, my bad. I thought Sinton had to come back vs. Robstown as well. I've got no dog in this hunt, just interested in a game I've been looking forward to for some time.

I'm not nit-picking, just trying to clarify so people won't be making picks on erroneous info. Pirates have come from behind several times, but Mathis was the only one I recall from wayyyyyy back.;)
(By the way, Sinton came from behind to win in about 1/2 of their games last year too.)

Bullaholic
10-25-2009, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by PhiI C
I will wait to predict but it should be a good one. The one big advantage that Ingleside also has though is the home field.

Friday night about 11:00pm, Phil? :D. Ingleside is a very good team and this game is scary indeed, Phil. Will you be PC and pick Sinton, or will you show some compassion and pick Ingleside? :D

Don't know that much about either team, but I think Sinton is on another roll and takes this one.

Ingleside Fan
10-25-2009, 02:18 PM
I am driving down from San Antonio so the trip is not as long for me.. but I agree this is going to be a good one.

Yep going to be a good one. I am coming from Dallas.

Can't wait! Go Big Blue!

FmrPirate14
10-25-2009, 05:16 PM
I think this will be a good game it souds like the Stangs havent been tested except for 1 game against Mathis & they lost. The Pirates have been tested all yr long and have came out on top in close ones. I believe if this is a close game to the end Sinton will be the the 4th quarter kids again and win. But and this is a big but, if Ingleside comes out and gets a few big plays early and score quickly they're defense might be able to hold the Pirates.

99IHSMustang
10-25-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by FmrPirate14
I think this will be a good game it souds like the Stangs havent been tested except for 1 game against Mathis & they lost. The Pirates have been tested all yr long and have came out on top in close ones. I believe if this is a close game to the end Sinton will be the the 4th quarter kids again and win. But and this is a big but, if Ingleside comes out and gets a few big plays early and score quickly they're defense might be able to hold the Pirates.

I think it says alot on how Ingleside has not really put themselves in a position where they have had to come back and win in the final minutes of the game. Worst game by far was against Mathis. Ingleside will get their big plays, which is how they were able to tie it up with Mathis to begin with. Russ made a good point though that it seems to really kill Inglesides momentum if they turn the ball over in key situations. Sinton is a good team and Ingleside cannot afford to turn the ball over because they will capitalize on it.

gobbler grad
10-25-2009, 09:34 PM
i'm taking Sinton...let's go Pirates...:clap:

CueroGobblers
10-25-2009, 09:39 PM
I think it says alot on how Ingleside has not really put themselves in a position where they have had to come back and win in the final minutes of the game. Worst game by far was against Mathis. Ingleside will get their big plays, which is how they were able to tie it up with Mathis to begin with. Russ made a good point though that it seems to really kill Inglesides momentum if they turn the ball over in key situations. Sinton is a good team and Ingleside cannot afford to turn the ball over because they will capitalize on it.

Hey this was a worst game by far against Mathis why is Mathis still doing good? They beat Robstown could have beaten Sinton only have two games next week O.G. and then last game against Fal. Ingleside came in there thinking that they could just come in and pass all over Mathis and they didnt. Mathis is peeking right now at a possibly a perfect time two weeks before playoffs.

big daddy russ
10-25-2009, 09:45 PM
Hey this was a worst game by far against Mathis why is Mathis still doing good? They beat Robstown could have beaten Sinton only have two games next week O.G. and then last game against Fal. Ingleside came in there thinking that they could just come in and pass all over Mathis and they didnt. Mathis is peeking right now at a possibly a perfect time two weeks before playoffs.
I think he was referring to the four turnovers. Not meant as a slight to Mathis at all. Ingleside gained over 400 yards and the Pirates still held the Mustangs to 20 points.

Four turnovers is a bad game any way you look at it, and finding a way to win even though you've been outgained 2-to-1 says something about the makeup of the Pirates. The defense forced stops when it needed them.

pirate4state
10-25-2009, 10:03 PM
Is it Friday yet? :D

Alright guys....we gonna arrange a M&G? I've already meet most of you, but would be fun to hang out at half time and talk some (more) trash. :p

Do the "awwww shucks, I don't know what's going on with our guys" etc... :D

swineflu
10-25-2009, 10:36 PM
Sinton wins by 10+

99IHSMustang
10-25-2009, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I think he was referring to the four turnovers. Not meant as a slight to Mathis at all. Ingleside gained over 400 yards and the Pirates still held the Mustangs to 20 points.

Four turnovers is a bad game any way you look at it, and finding a way to win even though you've been outgained 2-to-1 says something about the makeup of the Pirates. The defense forced stops when it needed them.

You nailed it Russ. I was referring to the 4 turnovers that Ingleside had. Mathis is a good team and they have proved that.

99IHSMustang
10-25-2009, 11:20 PM
Is it Friday yet? :D

Alright guys....we gonna arrange a M&G? I've already meet most of you, but would be fun to hang out at half time and talk some (more) trash. :p

Do the "awwww shucks, I don't know what's going on with our guys" etc... :D

I am game.

SHSBulldog00
10-26-2009, 08:40 AM
Pirates win by 7.

FmrPirate14
10-26-2009, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by swineflu
Sinton wins by 10+

I say sinton by 7

pirate4state
10-26-2009, 09:35 AM
As promised, here are stats to date.

Offensively:

Rushing: 162 carries, 1036 yards, 12 TDs
Passing: 136/221, 2094 yards, 26 TDs

Defensively:

We have given up 156 points in 8 games. According to Caller.com, we have given up 1374 yards, so take it for what it's worth. ;) 833 yards rushing and 541 yards passing.

MaxPreps has Ingleside favored to win 43-35.

We'll just have to see about that! :D

Ingleside Fan
10-26-2009, 09:50 AM

That is just average scoring for both teams. By quarter and game.:D

pirate4state
10-26-2009, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Ingleside Fan
That is just average scoring for both teams. By quarter and game.:D haha so it is and so it would seem on paper, yall should win. :p

I saw where you said we were coming down. Where is a good place to have the M&G?

99IHSMustang
10-26-2009, 10:17 AM
As promised, here are stats to date.

Offensively:

Rushing: 162 carries, 1036 yards, 12 TDs
Passing: 136/221, 2094 yards, 26 TDs

Defensively:

We have given up 156 points in 8 games. According to Caller.com, we have given up 1374 yards, so take it for what it's worth. ;) 833 yards rushing and 541 yards passing.

We'll just have to see about that! :D

Those are some good stats and caller.com's appears to be off by a bunch. I don't think they had the Falfurrias games stats calculated, but nonetheless.

pirate4state
10-26-2009, 10:19 AM
Those are some good stats and caller.com's appears to be off by a bunch. I don't think they had the Falfurrias games stats calculated, but nonetheless.

Our offense stats are legit, but I know our defense stats are not complete. I know we've given up more yardage than that! LOL

Ingleside Fan
10-26-2009, 10:54 AM
haha so it is and so it would seem on paper, yall should win. :p

I saw where you said we were coming down. Where is a good place to have the M&G?

Southside of the field is a good place to meet by the Flag pole.

But, we might need to meet outside the field just in case someone would like a smokey treat? Visitors side parking lot would be the easies for that.

SintonPirateFan
10-26-2009, 11:55 AM
I'm expecting a close game. Seems like Ingleside lives by the big play--if it turns into a shootout, it's a toss-up; but Sinton's got the experience when it comes to the close ones.

If Ingleside can run long, sustained drives, controls the clock, I think they'll have the edge.

This game comes down to Sinton's Defense. If they can win in the trenches and force Ingleside to go 3 and out more than 3 times--Sinton wins.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-26-2009, 12:46 PM
Our offense stats are legit, but I know our defense stats are not complete. I know we've given up more yardage than that! LOL i can see how hard it is too keep up with the stats when the other team is piling up the yards but to the defense credit that is the style of defense they've been ask to play to avoid giving up the big play. They have shown when they're playing more of a stack the line and attack mode they have come up with big plays but like in Robstown game also gave up some easy scores.

buff4ever
10-26-2009, 12:52 PM
my thinking says sinton by 17, ouch.

truebluestang
10-26-2009, 01:00 PM
Ingleside lost on the board to Mathis but outgained them 420-189 and actually won the game in overtime as Dale hit the pylon with the ball but the ref just missed it. This was confirmed by the chapter but there is nothing you can do after the call is blown. 4 turnovers was the only difference in the game.

Ingleside Fan
10-26-2009, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by truebluestang
Ingleside lost on the board to Mathis but outgained them 420-189 and actually won the game in overtime as Dale hit the pylon with the ball but the ref just missed it. This was confirmed by the chapter but there is nothing you can do after the call is blown. 4 turnovers was the only difference in the game.

No excuses! Just result! The Mustangs need to bring it hard, fast and continuous on both sides of the ball.

99IHSMustang
10-26-2009, 01:14 PM

That game has come and gone and the only thing that matters is how the Stangs come out and play these last 2 games.

StangEm
10-26-2009, 01:30 PM
I'll take the Pirates by two TD's.

truebluestang
10-26-2009, 01:35 PM
Remember that Ingleside won the district in 2006 and 2007. Sinton also was a playoff team in 2006. Last year the Stangs were a little young starting 4 freshmen- they are much better this year- Sinton will find that out on Friday. The district title or a share of it returns to Ingleside.

pirate4state
10-26-2009, 01:43 PM
Remember that Ingleside won the district in 2006 and 2007. Sinton also was a playoff team in 2006. Last year the Stangs were a little young starting 4 freshmen- they are much better this year- Sinton will find that out on Friday. The district title or a share of it returns to Ingleside. We were a 4-6 playoff team in 2006 and our record in 2007 was 1-9.

Ingleside does have a good team, but so does Sinton. Make sure you get a good seat!

truebluestang
10-26-2009, 01:46 PM
Here are Ingleside stats taken from locker room.

Total Offense: 3267
Opponent: 1745

Scoring Offense: 344 (43 ppg)
Opponents: 111 (13.9 ppg)

Rushing Yards: 1763
Opponents: 1419

Passing Yards: 1504
Opponents: 326

District Scores: Ingleside 61 Sinton 37
Falfurrias 6 Falfurrias 0

Ingleside 20 Sinton 33 (behind 28-3)
Mathis 21 (ot) Mathis 28

Ingleside 39
West Oso 14

Ingleside 42 Sinton 28 (scored at end)
Orange Grove 14 Orange Grove 21

Ingleside 50 Sinton 59
Aransas Pass 13 Aransas Pass 24

pirate4state
10-26-2009, 01:51 PM
Good stats. Yes, we know Ingleside has a powerful offense, no one is debating that. This isn't the BCS where we need style points, but hey if beating Fal, AP & OG by more than we did makes you happy (and I think it does) then you've already accomplished something! WOO HOO :rolleyes:

99IHSMustang
10-26-2009, 02:15 PM
Good stats. Yes, we know Ingleside has a powerful offense, no one is debating that. This isn't the BCS where we need style points, but hey if beating Fal, AP & OG by more than we did makes you happy (and I think it does) then you've already accomplished something! WOO HOO :rolleyes:

A little defensive are we :thinking: ... You put your stats for your team and he is doing the same for the Mustangs. :D

pirate4state
10-26-2009, 02:21 PM
A little defensive are we :thinking: ... You put your stats for your team and he is doing the same for the Mustangs. :D

Yep, because of the little remarks added to the side. What difference does it make if you win by 37 or 55, the end result is a "W".

piratebg
10-26-2009, 02:30 PM
Sinton wins by 10. I base this on the fact that I am from Sinton. It is where I graduated and it is where my children go to school. I base it on the fact that for the season, I have been to 1 Pirate game and 0 Mustang games, but I have read a lot about both teams on the downlow and in the Corpus Christi Caller Times, the world's #1 source for news. And lastly, I base it on the fact that I like the color maroon more than I do that light shade of blue. None of these facts can be disputed, although that Caller Times comment might be a little bit of a stretch. Pirates win. :nerd:

SintonPirateFan
10-26-2009, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Sinton wins by 10. I base this on the fact that I am from Sinton. It is where I graduated and it is where my children go to school. I base it on the fact that for the season, I have been to 1 Pirate game and 0 Mustang games, but I have read a lot about both teams on the downlow and in the Corpus Christi Caller Times, the world's #1 source for news. And lastly, I base it on the fact that I like the color maroon more than I do that light shade of blue. None of these facts can be disputed, although that Caller Times comment might be a little bit of a stretch. Pirates win. :nerd:

that settles it. love it!

Ingleside Fan
10-26-2009, 03:17 PM
that light shade of blue.

Thats Royal Blue there shippy!:doh: Get it right!:D

Go Big Blue!

SintonFan_inAustin
10-26-2009, 04:38 PM
Here are Ingleside stats taken from locker room.

Total Offense: 3267
Opponent: 1745

Scoring Offense: 344 (43 ppg)
Opponents: 111 (13.9 ppg)

Rushing Yards: 1763
Opponents: 1419

Passing Yards: 1504
Opponents: 326

District Scores: Ingleside 61 Sinton 37(Sinton had backups 3 mins into the 3rd qtr)
Falfurrias 6 Falfurrias 0

Ingleside 20 Sinton 33 (Out scored Mathis 30-0 in 4th qtr :eek: )
Mathis 21 (ot) Mathis 28

Ingleside 39
West Oso 14

Ingleside 42 Sinton 28 (scored at end to keep the W's coming)
Orange Grove 14 Orange Grove 21

Ingleside 50 Sinton 59
Aransas Pass 13 Aransas Pass 24 here is some edits as i'm sure the other comments were'nt posted like they were in the locker room

Ingleside Fan
10-26-2009, 04:46 PM
School ___Rating___ Sched____Offense ____Defense __Power

Sinton__ 0.45 (81) -9.14 (163) 28.81 (81) -1.49 (128) 5.41 (104)
Ingleside 0.44 (82) -9.85 (165) 33.26 (48) -0.79 (123) 10.56 (79)

Massey Rating has 3A 81 Vs. 82 in this game. Going to be a Great Game!:)

Go Big Blue!!:clap: :clap: :cheerl: :cheerl:

SintonFan_inAustin
10-26-2009, 04:49 PM
School ___Rating___ Sched____Offense ____Defense __Power

Sinton__ 0.45 (81) -9.14 (163) 28.81 (81) -1.49 (128) 5.41 (104)
Ingleside 0.44 (82) -9.85 (165) 33.26 (48) -0.79 (123) 10.56 (79)

Massey Rating has 3A 81 Vs. 82 in this game. Going to be a Great Game!:)

Go Big Blue!!:clap: :clap: :cheerl: :cheerl: This is the only game i'll root against Ingleside as i'll be rooting for the winner, Sinton :)

Ingleside Fan
10-26-2009, 05:01 PM
This is the only game i'll root against Ingleside as i'll be rooting for the winner, Sinton :)

Beg to differ, Ingleside wins!:D

99IHSMustang
10-26-2009, 05:54 PM
What is that along the horizon I see?.. Is it a bird?.. no. Is it a plane? no... Its a sinking pirate ship. :D

piratebg
10-26-2009, 05:56 PM
What is that along the horizon I see?.. Is it a bird?.. no. Is it a plane? no... Its a sinking pirate ship. :D

Someone call Mathis and let them know their ship sank..........again. :D

sinfan75
10-26-2009, 06:20 PM
I'm pickin Ingleside in this one. Mustangs are pretty good at runnin the ball, which Sinton has had problems defending. Plus Mustang D not bad either. Better balanced team over-all than Sinton Ithink.

Ranger354
10-26-2009, 09:03 PM
I also think Ingleside is a better balanced team. Our boys have heart and anyone can win on any given night. Ingleside by two TDs.

Ingleside Fan
10-27-2009, 08:11 AM
How about those Mustangs!!!!:thumbsup:

99IHSMustang
10-27-2009, 08:21 AM
W00t!! Go Mustangs! :clap:

pirate4state
10-27-2009, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by sinfan75
I'm pickin Ingleside in this one. Mustangs are pretty good at runnin the ball, which Sinton has had problems defending. Plus Mustang D not bad either. Better balanced team over-all than Sinton Ithink.

:dispntd:

Originally posted by Ranger354
I also think Ingleside is a better balanced team. Our boys have heart and anyone can win on any given night. Ingleside by two TDs.

Well if you two actually go to the game, why don't you sit over on Ingleside's side!

Ranger354
10-27-2009, 09:19 AM
I don't think the Ingelside fans would like me over on their side. It is not that I don't hope Sinton wins, I just stated my opinion. Heck I hope Sinton wins state. As I mentioned in my earlier post any team can win on any given night.

99IHSMustang
10-27-2009, 10:01 AM
I don't think the Ingelside fans would like me over on their side. It is not that I don't hope Sinton wins, I just stated my opinion. Heck I hope Sinton wins state. As I mentioned in my earlier post any team can win on any given night.

I respect that your giving an honest opinion even though you hope your team still wins.

truebluestang
10-27-2009, 10:03 AM
here is some edits as i'm sure the other comments were'nt posted like they were in the locker room

I forgot to mention that O-G fumbled with 4 minutes remaining as they were driving for the win. Mathis fumbled the game away in the 4th quarter and Robstown dropped an interception to seal the game. Sinton has had some breaks.

SintonPirateFan
10-27-2009, 10:09 AM
I forgot to mention that O-G fumbled with 4 minutes remaining as they were driving for the win. Mathis fumbled the game away in the 4th quarter and Robstown dropped an interception to seal the game. Sinton has had some breaks.

sounds like Sinton's defense causes breaks...

pirate4state
10-27-2009, 10:11 AM
I forgot to mention that O-G fumbled with 4 minutes remaining as they were driving for the win. Mathis fumbled the game away in the 4th quarter and Robstown dropped an interception to seal the game. Sinton has had some breaks. LOL we caused the OG fumble, Mathis fumble was a bad snap and the momentum was all Sinton at that point in the game, our defense was swarming and coming at them with all they had.

Robstown should have had that pick and we blew assignments on both of their wide open TD passes, that's part of the game.

As any good coach will tell you, in special seasons you need some good things to happen. :)

OnceABucJr
10-27-2009, 12:13 PM
That last sentence should send truebluestang a message he "might" understand!!!

truebluestang
10-27-2009, 12:36 PM
Say what you want but the "luck" will soon run out.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-27-2009, 12:44 PM
Ingleside is just a few days away from getting invaded by Pirate Nation

http://www.raffael3d.com/images/pirates_flag.jpg

big daddy russ
10-27-2009, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75

It'll be a good one either way. I may try to make it.

Good luck Pirates. Here's to an injury-free game and a couple of deep runs in the playoffs.

MaroonOut3
10-27-2009, 12:59 PM
Say what you want but the "luck" will soon run out.

I think you get "luck" confused with heart.... BTW, you say the chapter even says that the ref blew the call against Mathis??? I'd like to see that in print because if they saw the film... they'd see the right call was made...

99IHSMustang
10-27-2009, 01:04 PM
This is getting good... lol :1popcorn:

pirate4state
10-27-2009, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by OnceABucJr
That last sentence should send truebluestang a message he "might" understand!!! Doubt it!

SintonFan_inAustin
10-27-2009, 01:17 PM
This is getting good... lol :1popcorn: http://www.956sportsforum.com/images/smilies/beatdeadhorse5.gif

http://www.956sportsforum.com/images/smilies/jerry.gif

99IHSMustang
10-27-2009, 01:19 PM

As any good coach will tell you, in special seasons you need some good things to happen. :)

Oh, now she's a philosophizer... :D

pirate4state
10-27-2009, 01:22 PM
Oh, now she's a philosophizer... :D I've been called A LOT of things, but this is a first. :nerd: :D

SintonPirateFan
10-27-2009, 01:24 PM
I've been called A LOT of things, but this is a first. :nerd: :D

ever been to ingleside? they make up LOTS of words..... :)

pirate4state
10-27-2009, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
ever been to ingleside? they make up LOTS of words..... :) LOL yes, but I've never really been exposed to any Ingleside people other than the ones that post on this board and I like most of them. :D

truebluestang
10-27-2009, 01:54 PM
Sinton could just as easily be 2-3 and out of the playoffs. Heart had nothing to do with the fact that the other teams handed the game to the pirates late in the 4th quarter. Just imagine the exodus of coaches in Sinton if they had missed the playoffs this year after being picked to win the district. Could have been 2 out of last three years with no playoffs. I know your comeback will be could have been, should have been and so on but I am just stating what in reality came close to happening. Ingleside has blown everyone out and would have blown Mathis out if not for turnovers. Could have, should have and so on- I Know.

SintonPirateFan
10-27-2009, 02:07 PM
Sinton could just as easily be 2-3 and out of the playoffs. Heart had nothing to do with the fact that the other teams handed the game to the pirates late in the 4th quarter. Just imagine the exodus of coaches in Sinton if they had missed the playoffs this year after being picked to win the district. Could have been 2 out of last three years with no playoffs. I know your comeback will be could have been, should have been and so on but I am just stating what in reality came close to happening. Ingleside has blown everyone out and would have blown Mathis out if not for turnovers. Could have, should have and so on- I Know.

"just stating what in reality came close to happening".....isn't that the same as saying "this isn't really the way it happened, but it's the way i wish it had been......"

what came CLOSE to happening and REALITY have nothing to do with each other.

pirate4state
10-27-2009, 02:07 PM
Sinton could just as easily be 2-3 and out of the playoffs. Heart had nothing to do with the fact that the other teams handed the game to the pirates late in the 4th quarter. Just imagine the exodus of coaches in Sinton if they had missed the playoffs this year after being picked to win the district. Could have been 2 out of last three years with no playoffs. I know your comeback will be could have been, should have been and so on but I am just stating what in reality came close to happening. Ingleside has blown everyone out and would have blown Mathis out if not for turnovers. Could have, should have and so on- I Know. wow...

the reality is that it DIDN'T happen. We've won 19 of our last 20 games .... that ain't all luck! :hand:

LE Dad
10-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Wow some ppls better be heading out to get new keyboards. Looks like lot of blah, blah, blah bout this play in this game and that play in that game :dispntd: :dispntd:

Bottom line ............................. :eek: :eek:

Sinton Pirates WIN !! :clap: :clap:

truebluestang
10-27-2009, 02:20 PM
The three games this year did have some lucky breaks- that can 't be denied- but the old saying goes better to be lucky than sorry.

big daddy russ
10-27-2009, 02:23 PM
This is fun.

pirate4state
10-27-2009, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
This is fun. It'd be more fun if Sinton94 & IHStangFan would come out and play! HAHA

Ingleside Fan
10-27-2009, 02:35 PM
It'd be more fun if Sinton94 & IHStangFan would come out and play! HAHA

I see! You got Favorites!:( :( :(

pirate4state
10-27-2009, 02:38 PM
I see! You got Favorites!:( :( :( Not really, they just always went at each other and it was fun to read! LOL

99IHSMustang
10-27-2009, 03:05 PM
wow...

the reality is that it DIDN'T happen. We've won 19 of our last 20 games .... that ain't all luck! :hand:

After this Friday you will have won 19 of your last 21... :devil:

big_stew48
10-27-2009, 03:05 PM
A few questions:
1. Has Ingleside faced a better defense than Sinton’s?
2. Has Sinton faced an offense as good as Ingleside’s?
3. Has Ingleside’s defense played against a strong passing team like Sinton’s?
4. Has Sinton’s offense played against a defense as strong as Ingleside’s?
I have 3 answers no and 1 yes.

SintonPirateFan
10-27-2009, 03:06 PM
besides, people who live "close" to reality are usually the ones who are embarrassed by the real thing. :D

pirate4state
10-27-2009, 03:15 PM
After this Friday you will have won 19 of your last 21... :devil: No, more like after Friday, Ingleside will still not have posted a win against a Sinton team that has a winning record! LOL

99IHSMustang
10-27-2009, 03:25 PM
No, more like after Friday, Ingleside will still not have posted a win against a Sinton team that has a winning record! LOL

I don't care if its 1948 or 1848 we still won, and we can't help that the years Ingleside won you guys stunk it up.

pirate4state
10-27-2009, 03:28 PM
I don't care if its 1948 or 1848 we still won, and we can't help that the years Ingleside won you guys stunk it up.

I'll take stinking it up 8 times over losing 20 times! HAHA And what I'm saying is that's the ONLY time you seem to be able to beat us! Along with everyone else. :doh:

SINTON81
10-27-2009, 03:32 PM
The three games this year did have some lucky breaks- that can 't be denied- but the old saying goes better to be lucky than sorry. I like the other saying-better to have won, than lost.

pirate4state
10-27-2009, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by big_stew48
A few questions:
1. Has Ingleside faced a better defense than Sinton’s?
2. Has Sinton faced an offense as good as Ingleside’s?
3. Has Ingleside’s defense played against a strong passing team like Sinton’s?
4. Has Sinton’s offense played against a defense as strong as Ingleside’s?
I have 3 answers no and 1 yes.

1. probably
2. probably not - although Mathis is good at what they do and Robstown matched us point for point.
3. NO
4. Well no one's been able to stop us so far, came close, but nope - so we'll see.

piratebg
10-27-2009, 03:55 PM
This is getting interesting. So, who is gonna throw the first "yo mama" joke??? :p

pirate4state
10-27-2009, 04:02 PM
I'm here until 4:30 after that yall will have to hold down the fort! :D

pirate4state
10-27-2009, 04:06 PM
Massey predicts a 29-35 Ingleside win

piratebg
10-27-2009, 04:43 PM
This will get someone's attention.
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x320/03chiodo/mustangssuck.gif

44INAROW
10-27-2009, 04:58 PM
Ingleside .......would have blown Mathis out if not for turnovers.

Are you serious??? That's like saying 'the weather was beautiful today, EXCEPT for the 2 hour rainstorm" OR "he would have made the touchdown BUT he dropped the football on the twenty" "We would be 7-0 but we lost 5 games."

I don't have a dog in this hunt, but the above struck my funny bone.

Good Luck to both teams...

sinfan75
10-27-2009, 05:10 PM

Well if you two actually go to the game, why don't you sit over on Ingleside's side! When Sinton can play 4 quarters of solid defense against quality offense, I'll pick Sinton. Sinton gets 21 down to Ingleside this games over. If Sinton had the D to go with that O they have. I'd pick em against anybody. But they don't. So I go with Ingleside. 42-28

SintonFan_inAustin
10-27-2009, 05:11 PM
Yeah Sinton been lucky for 19 out of 20 games, we ran out of luck in that 1 game we lost as Bellivlle had better luck than us :(

Football is a game of emotions and you have games where a team comes out flat or for some unknown reason just seem to pick it up a notch at a certain time during the game that makes the difference, other teams can keep the pressure on a team the whole game, but the bottom line is WIN, JUST WIN! And Sinton will do that again this Friday night.

Ingleside Fan
10-27-2009, 05:17 PM
Here is what Calpreps predicts.

3A REGION IV DISTRICT 31
Sinton (TX) at Ingleside (TX) [projection: Ingleside (TX) 35-31]
Mathis (TX) at Orange Grove (TX) [projection: Mathis (TX) 31-13]
Robstown (TX) at Falfurrias (TX) [projection: Robstown (TX) 48-8]
Aransas Pass (TX) at West Oso (Corpus Christi, TX) [projection: West Oso (Corpus Christi, TX) 35-20]

SintonFan_inAustin
10-27-2009, 05:24 PM
Here is what Calpreps predicts.

3A REGION IV DISTRICT 31
Sinton (TX) at Ingleside (TX) [projection: Ingleside (TX) 35-31]
Mathis (TX) at Orange Grove (TX) [projection: Mathis (TX) 31-13]
Robstown (TX) at Falfurrias (TX) [projection: Robstown (TX) 48-8]
Aransas Pass (TX) at West Oso (Corpus Christi, TX) [projection: West Oso (Corpus Christi, TX) 35-20] the only prediction you need to know is mine :D and you know that prediction already, Sinton wins

99IHSMustang
10-27-2009, 06:00 PM
This will get someone's attention.

http://inchindeep.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/gay-pirate.jpg

Hey piratebg, this should get your attention. Your a pirate you should know, what happens at sea stays at sea.

piratebg
10-27-2009, 06:05 PM
You are right. Maybe I'm on the wrong side.
http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww344/billykid_2009/gayhorse.jpg

GO MUSTANGS!!!

SintonFan_inAustin
10-27-2009, 07:13 PM
Caller Times:
DISTRICT 31-3A

1. Sinton (5-0 district record) / Remaining opponents: Ingleside, West Oso

Need one win for playoff spot and two for outright district title

2. Mathis (4-1) / Remaining opponents: Orange Grove, Falfurrias

One more win and these Pirates are back in the playoffs, it’s likely they will get two

3. Ingleside (4-1) / Remaining opponents: Sinton, Robstown

Could beat Sinton and lose to Robstown and not make the playoffs.

4. Robstown (3-2) / Remaining opponents: Falfurrias, Ingleside

It’s possible to win just one and get in, but more than likely will need to win out to make playoffs

5. Orange Grove (2-3) / Remaining opponents: Mathis, Aransas Pass

The math is is there for a playoff shot, but the Bulldogs need two wins and the right breaks

Cowboy_Up
10-27-2009, 07:17 PM
OMG...I need a new keyboard...what happens at sea stays at sea...LMAO...now this is getting good...please keep this up for a few more days..

SintonFan
10-27-2009, 08:12 PM
ROTFLMAO @ piratebg and Izz!
:clap: :D :D :clap:

SintonFan
10-27-2009, 08:15 PM

GO MUSTANGS!!!

ummm you can see the other guy's hands(aw crap that's bad for Stewart from Mad TV!), but where the heck is his head?!?:eek: :D

LE Dad
10-27-2009, 08:49 PM
Massey predicts a 29-35 Ingleside win :tisk: :tisk: 2 words :thinking:

Computer Fraud. :rolleyes:

:D

sinton66
10-27-2009, 09:10 PM

GO MUSTANGS!!!

OMG! Is that lipstick????:D

99IHSMustang
10-27-2009, 09:11 PM
http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Random/pirates_knocked_up_shrek.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: . Please don't try to mount the Mustangs this Friday. :D

sinton66
10-27-2009, 09:14 PM
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/808/1192outofservice.jpg

Saturday morning in Ingleside

piratebg
10-27-2009, 09:19 PM
I believe this is more appropriate 66. ;)

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x305/dadax11/elmers-glue-all.jpg

sinton66
10-27-2009, 09:24 PM
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/509/653funnyhorsehat.jpg

Ingleside alumnus coming in for the game.

piratebg
10-27-2009, 09:27 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y246/sparklesjen420/FBneonrainbow.jpg

Just make sure he stays on the home side of the stadium Friday night.

piratebg
10-27-2009, 09:29 PM
Would the home team captains please come to midfield for the coin toss.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb278/barnes-ola/midgets/hahahaha.jpg

sinton66
10-27-2009, 09:33 PM
Be right there in a sec.....

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/6470/1783thirstyhorse.jpg

99IHSMustang
10-27-2009, 09:35 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/butt_pirate_butt_on_button-p145932140392978076tmn2_210.jpg

Here you go I ordered some helmet decals for your team.

99IHSMustang
10-27-2009, 09:37 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/butt_pirate_postcard-p239250238085001295qibm_400.jpg

And for a limited time they threw in the special flag made just for you piratebg :D

piratebg
10-27-2009, 09:39 PM
You should keep it. I think it matches your mustang better.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj81/alexis0329/Buy%20com%20Ops%20Team%20Building/IMGP1217-1.jpg

piratebg
10-27-2009, 09:43 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/butt_pirate_butt_on_button-p145932140392978076tmn2_210.jpg

Here you go I ordered some helmet decals for your team.

I'll return the favor. :)

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/lya21/aimals/rbhorse.jpg

sinton66
10-27-2009, 09:46 PM
piratebg opens a new business.......

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8/horsemeatdiscodancer.jpg

piratebg
10-27-2009, 09:48 PM

OMG :eek: :eek: :eek:

LMAO :clap: :clap: :clap:

That pic of the horse is too funny.

Bullaholic
10-27-2009, 09:54 PM

Just a wild guess there, 66'---but I'm going to say that that there is a stallion---yesserree. :D

sinton66
10-27-2009, 09:56 PM
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/4220/deadhorses.jpg

I KNOW the Hunter's Code, but do we HAVE to?

SintonFan
10-27-2009, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Just a wild guess there, 66'---but I'm going to say that that there is a stallion---yesserree. :D

ROFL!!!!!!
I bet he didn't see THAT!:D

sinton66
10-27-2009, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
ROFL!!!!!!
I bet he didn't see THAT!:D

Well, not until someone pointed it out.:o

SintonFan
10-27-2009, 11:30 PM
Well, not until someone pointed it out.:o

Dang! You could end up blind going into that pub. The shadow tells it all.:D

SintonFan
10-28-2009, 12:21 AM
I think Ingleside takes this game by 7.
I hope that Sinton wins, but who knows?
We'll find out Friday...

GO PIRATES GO!!!

pirate4state
10-28-2009, 12:29 AM
wow @ some of these pictures!!! :eek: :eek:

Lake Pirate
10-28-2009, 03:03 AM
I can't believe I'm going to miss this game. I guess I have a good enough reason though. I have to be there (Orange Grove) for my son who plays for Mathis. I wonder if anyone will be putting up text message updates, I don't do the tweetyfaceyspacey thing. So if anyone has any suggestions or remedies I would appreciate it.

99IHSMustang
10-28-2009, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Lake Pirate
I can't believe I'm going to miss this game. I guess I have a good enough reason though. I have to be there (Orange Grove) for my son who plays for Mathis. I wonder if anyone will be putting up text message updates, I don't do the tweetyfaceyspacey thing. So if anyone has any suggestions or remedies I would appreciate it.

If you can get to the downlow from your phone, you can get the updates from here as I will be posting as much as I can from the game.

Ingleside Fan
10-28-2009, 08:39 AM
Dag it! The Caller Times has doomed us.:rolleyes:

Sinton just always seems to find a way to win. If Ingleside gets it together on the defensive end, the Mustangs could pull off the victory. WINNER: INGLESIDE
:( :( :(

pirate4state
10-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Dag it! The Caller Times has doomed us.:rolleyes:

Sinton just always seems to find a way to win. If Ingleside gets it together on the defensive end, the Mustangs could pull off the victory. WINNER: INGLESIDE
:( :( :(

Hell, even a few Sinton posters think yall are gonna win. Make no mistake about it, we are the underdog. :rolleyes:

ccmom
10-28-2009, 08:59 AM
Go Pirates!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Ingleside Fan
10-28-2009, 09:00 AM
Hell, even a few Sinton posters think yall are gonna win. Make no mistake about it, we are the underdog. :rolleyes:

The team in the drivers seat is the underdog. The sitting district Champs are the underdogs. Right!:hand:

pirate4state
10-28-2009, 09:04 AM
The team in the drivers seat is the underdog. The sitting district Champs are the underdogs. Right!:hand: Well aren't yall racking up more points than we are against district opponents? Yall's only loss was to Mathis by 1 and according to trueblue the chapter sent an "I'm sorry, but we got it wrong" letter? Afterall, we could just as easily be 2-3. LMAO!

44INAROW
10-28-2009, 09:13 AM
according to trueblue the chapter sent an "I'm sorry, but we got it wrong" letter?
I wonder how Trueblue is privy (sp) to such info (apology from the TASO chapter) :confused: Maybe they sent an open letter to the school and printed it in the Ingleside paper..:p

99IHSMustang
10-28-2009, 09:17 AM
It's Wednesday... W00t. Go Mustangs!

truebluestang
10-28-2009, 09:22 AM
No apology letter- just word on the street that a crew viewed the film and said the call was blown. That is over and we have moved on. We all watch games and say man did you see that blown call or man did you see that team give the game away. I guess since you can't admit it and you just want to believe that your team has made their own breaks you will never see my point. It happens every weekend at every level of football. Accordibg to the Sinton fans all mistakes by oppossing teams are caused by Sinton- rediculous. I guess the year the Dallas Cowboys lost when Romo mishandled the snap on the field goal was cause by the other team.

pirate4state
10-28-2009, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I wonder how Trueblue is privy (sp) to such info (apology from the TASO chapter) :confused: Maybe they sent an open letter to the school and printed it in the Ingleside paper..:p It's probably tacked up next to the stats in the locker room. :D

99IHSMustang
10-28-2009, 09:27 AM
No apology letter- just word on the street that a crew viewed the film and said the call was blown. That is over and we have moved on. We all watch games and say man did you see that blown call or man did you see that team give the game away. I guess since you can't admit it and you just want to believe that your team has made their own breaks you will never see my point. It happens every weekend at every level of football. Accordibg to the Sinton fans all mistakes by oppossing teams are caused by Sinton- rediculous. I guess the year the Dallas Cowboys lost when Romo mishandled the snap on the field goal was cause by the other team.

I was about to say that I didn't see anything that stated from you that a letter was received. There they go embellishing the truth again.

pirate4state
10-28-2009, 09:30 AM
No apology letter- just word on the street that a crew viewed the film and said the call was blown. That is over and we have moved on. We all watch games and say man did you see that blown call or man did you see that team give the game away. I guess since you can't admit it and you just want to believe that your team has made their own breaks you will never see my point. It happens every weekend at every level of football. Accordibg to the Sinton fans all mistakes by oppossing teams are caused by Sinton- rediculous. I guess the year the Dallas Cowboys lost when Romo mishandled the snap on the field goal was cause by the other team. haha I never said all mistakes by opposing teams were caused by Sinton, just the two you pointed out. In Orange Grove, Shane delivered a wallop to the OG qb and he forced that fumble that gave us the ball back.

We did catch a huge break against Mathis when the center snapped the ball and it ricocheted off the QBs shin and straight into our DT hands, but I suppose that had nothing to do with the fact that our defense was probably foaming at the mouth and the center knew he had to get rid of the ball so he could try and block?

It doesn't matter, you'll never give us credit for anything. We'll just have to prove it on the field Friday and I wonder then what your excuses will be?

pirate4state
10-28-2009, 09:38 AM
I was about to say that I didn't see anything that stated from you that a letter was received. There they go embellishing the truth again.

Well, that's the only way the chapter "confirms" anything.

Go back and read his post:

Originally posted by trueblustang
This was confirmed by the chapter

44INAROW
10-28-2009, 09:39 AM
Ingleside lost on the board to Mathis but outgained them 420-189 and actually won the game in overtime as Dale hit the pylon with the ball but the ref just missed it. This was confirmed by the chapter but there is nothing you can do after the call is blown.

so word on the street is "confirmation by the chapter" I see :p

Bullaholic
10-28-2009, 09:48 AM
I wonder if trueblue knows wtfootball. :D

FmrPirate14
10-28-2009, 09:49 AM
Idk it might just be me but it seems like everytime sinton is undefeated going in to play Ingleside, Sinton always seems to be the underdog?! Yet somehow always come out on top. I remember my sophomore year everybody would say sinton couldnt stop Inglesides unstoppable offense, yet we did & took the district title for another consecutive year. Only to lose to Hondo in the playoffs.

99IHSMustang
10-28-2009, 09:55 AM
Idk it might just be me but it seems like everytime sinton is undefeated going in to play Ingleside, Sinton always seems to be the underdog?! Yet somehow always come out on top. I remember my sophomore year everybody would say sinton couldnt stop Inglesides unstoppable offense, yet we did & took the district title for another consecutive year. Only to lose to Hondo in the playoffs.

Actually most of the time it appears to me to be the opposite. There are some Sinton Fans that are quite obnoxious, but there are also some that are more than tolerable. :D

truebluestang
10-28-2009, 09:58 AM
An update on Junior High games from last night.
7th grade- Ingleside 34 Sinton 8
8th grade- Ingleside 12 Sinton 8

I guess the 4-5 fumbles that Sinton had in the 8th grade game were all caused by Ingleside. I heard that Sinton was the huge favorite to win that game. Sinton's JV will beat Ingleside's freshmen team and the 2-3 sophomores thaey have on that bunch.

99IHSMustang
10-28-2009, 09:59 AM

Good Job Junior High Mustangs.

pirate4state
10-28-2009, 10:05 AM
Actually most of the time it appears to me to be the opposite. There are some Sinton Fans that are quite obnoxious, but there are also some that are more than tolerable. :D I'm the only one being obnoxious, but at least I OWN UP TO IT! :cheerl:

If you can't have fun with this, then I can't help you.

IHS Fan
10-28-2009, 10:07 AM
No apology letter- just word on the street that a crew viewed the film and said the call was blown.

saturday night at the javelina game i talked to the ref that made the call in the mathis game. he said that after looking over the film. he made the right call. i wasn't there so i'll have to take his word for it. as for an apology, no. and the word on the street is wrong.

pirate4state
10-28-2009, 10:08 AM

I guess the 4-5 fumbles that Sinton had in the 8th grade game were all caused by Ingleside. I heard that Sinton was the huge favorite to win that game. Sinton's JV will beat Ingleside's freshmen team and the 2-3 sophomores thaey have on that bunch.

You really are a piece of work. Congrats to the Mustangs. I have no idea if the 4-5 fumbles were caused by Ingleside. You tell us. But if we did have 4-5 fumbles that were caused by Ingleside then kudos to your defense, but why couldn't your offense capitalize? You should have beat us by more, right?

99IHSMustang
10-28-2009, 10:15 AM
I'm the only one being obnoxious, but at least I OWN UP TO IT! :cheerl:

If you can't have fun with this, then I can't help you.

I am having fun with it. Rolling with the punches as one might say.. :D

FmrPirate14
10-28-2009, 10:23 AM
........wait I thought they were called the ponies in Jr. High

truebluestang
10-28-2009, 10:44 AM
Ponies and Marauders are still Mustangs and Pirates- only younger. Coach Bos from Sinton called the basketball coach from Ingleside the next morning about how the crew blew the call- I have seen the film paused when the ball is touching the pylon.

pirate4state
10-28-2009, 10:58 AM
Ponies and Marauders are still Mustangs and Pirates- only younger. Coach Bos from Sinton called the basketball coach from Ingleside the next morning about how the crew blew the call- I have seen the film paused when the ball is touching the pylon. I didn't know Coach Boz was part of TASO? hehe

Anyway, if you & others say the refs blew the call, then they blew the call. I really don't care. It's not like your team is the first to be screwed over by refs and I'm not sure why you're still talking about this game? :confused:

Hopefully, the offiicals will let the boys decide it on the field of play on Friday, so we won't have to hear about bad calls on Saturday or 3 weeks from now! :D

GO PIRATES!

OnceABucJr
10-28-2009, 12:33 PM
tbs - quit groveling, you're not helping yourself!

SintonPirateFan
10-28-2009, 12:37 PM
the ref's blew the call.....and if coach had put me in back in '82 we'da won state...no doubt in my mind!!

Johnny Utah
10-28-2009, 12:39 PM
TASO or UIL??? Oh, that is another thread!!! LOL

99IHSMustang
10-28-2009, 12:43 PM
the ref's blew the call.....and if coach had put me in back in '82 we'da won state...no doubt in my mind!!

Unlce Rico grandma just called and said your supposed to go home. She said that she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak. :D

piratebg
10-28-2009, 12:46 PM

I thought you looked familiar SPF :D

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/kokoljc/uncle_rico.jpg

truebluestang
10-28-2009, 01:10 PM
This has been fun. Friday night will be a great game- no doubt.

FmrPirate14
10-28-2009, 01:17 PM
no doubt pirates vs mustangs is always fun

pirate4state
10-28-2009, 03:52 PM
Maybe the evening shift can pick this back up with their eye popping pictures! :eek:

Until then....

GO PIRATES GO!!!

Ingleside Fan
10-28-2009, 04:17 PM
Maybe the evening shift can pick this back up with their eye popping pictures! :eek:

Until then....

GO PIRATES GO!!!

Hope so!
Back at you!

GO BIG BLUE!!!

sinton66
10-28-2009, 05:33 PM
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9388/capnscully.jpg

piratebg
10-28-2009, 06:44 PM
http://www.kristv.com/Global/story.asp?S=11403278&nav=menu192_4_1

Mustangs, Pirates Fighting For The District Crown

Updated: Oct 28, 2009 06:32 PM

INGLESIDE - As was the case last year, Sinton and Ingleside will once again meet with the 31-3A District Championship hanging in the balance. Last season, it was the Pirates who beat up on the Mustangs 47-26.

The Pirates hope it is something they can once again do with a win Friday, as the Pirates are 31-3A's sole undefeated team. However, if Ingleside wins then we could have a three-way tie, including Mathis heading into the final week of the regular season. So, this ball game is just about as big as they come.

"It's not just another game it's a huge one for us. District Championship and all that other stuff, but we are looking forward to it and we are coming prepared," Pirates quarterback Josh Harrison said.

"Of course, this game is big for us, but we are treating it like any other game and get prepared," Pirates linebacker Carson Cave said.

"It's just like another game another Friday night. We just come out and prepare for another Friday night," Mustangs quarterback Brian Hull said.

"We're not so much angry about last year. We are just ready to get our title back," Mustangs right tackle Conner Spencer said.

"If we beat Sinton, we will win district and we will have a chance to get into the playoffs, and that's what we want this year," Mustangs defensive lineman Christian Diaz said.

99IHSMustang
10-28-2009, 07:06 PM
I was looking at the weather for this Friday and the projected forcast is rain.. :( I hope it changes by then.

sinton66
10-28-2009, 08:32 PM
Hopefully it won't be as bad as here. They are predicting 7 inches tomorrow.

Lake Pirate
10-28-2009, 09:14 PM
Ponies and Marauders are still Mustangs and Pirates- only younger. Coach Bos from Sinton called the basketball coach from Ingleside the next morning about how the crew blew the call- I have seen the film paused when the ball is touching the pylon.

I Can't believe you're still belly aching about this. Dale hit the pylon, yes, but after he had been knock out of bounds. He never extended his arms and failed to break the plane. It was close, but even he knew he didn't make it. Your own coaches up in the press box said "he #*&@ing tucked it, he tucked it. I was there I heard it myself. Even the channel 6 video showed he was short. If the "chapter" said they blew the call, how is it that you are the only one that has received this information. Get over it already the Mustangs played their hearts out in the game give them credit for that and do like they have, MOVE ON! Worry about Sinton now.

sTx
10-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Good luck Sinton Get yall a district championship :)

piratebg
10-28-2009, 10:17 PM

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2009, 10:29 PM
... :foul:

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2009, 10:45 PM
http://kris.images.worldnow.com/images/incoming/sports/logo/sinton.gif VS http://kris.images.worldnow.com/images/incoming/sports/logo/ingleside.gif (http://www.kristv.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=4252598&at1=Promotion 25&h1=Mustangs, Pirates Fighting For The District Crown&flvUri=&thirdpartymrssurl=)

piratebg
10-28-2009, 10:45 PM
Thanks SFIA. I couldn't get that link to work for me.

FmrPirate14
10-29-2009, 06:18 AM
just 1 more day till this debate gets settled

Ingleside Fan
10-29-2009, 07:54 AM

With a Mustang Win!!:D

Haven't said it today?

GO BIG BLUE!!!

FmrPirate14
10-29-2009, 08:29 AM
...I was thinking more of a Pirates win!

99IHSMustang
10-29-2009, 08:31 AM

This is true... W00t. Go Mustangs!

99IHSMustang
10-29-2009, 08:55 AM
From the KRISTV.com website: http://www.kristv.com/Global/story.asp?S=11404305&nav=menu192_4_1

Battle of the Best

CORPUS CHRISTI - Sinton and Ingleside will meet Friday in a game that will have both playoff and district championship implications.

A Pirates win moves them to the verge of an outright title, while the mustangs could put themselves into a three way tie with Sinton and Mathis. This just might be the best QB showdown of the year.

Football fans this Friday Ingleside is the place to be, as Sinton star Josh Harrison wages war on Ingleside main mustang Brian Hull. (Brian Hull)

"He's a tall quarterback and he loves to air it out and I love to use my feet. But he loves airing it out and he doesn't make mistakes," Mustangs quarterback Brian Hull said.

"He's a great quarterback, I have seen him on film this year and last and he is dangerous," Pirates quarterback Josh Harrison said.

Now here's the breakdown. Harrison has thrown for 2200 yards and 26 scores. Plus, he boasts a 122 passer rating, good enough for 4th in 3A and 21st in the state

"He kind of makes us go he is the cog in the wheel," Pirates Head Coach Tom Allen.

Hull on the other hand has thrown for 1500 yards and 15 TD's. But his passer is 139, that ranks him second in all classifications for the entire state. (Graig Hesseltine)

"He's as good of a quarterback as we've had here at Ingleside and we hope he continues getting better," Head Coach Grag Hesseltine said.

The bottom line here, both signal callers can flat out play. so get your tickets to this Friday hull and Harrison show.

99IHSMustang
10-29-2009, 08:57 AM
From the Corpus Christi Caller Times: http://www.caller.com/news/2009/oct/28/mustangs-stay-in-31-3a-race/

CORPUS CHRISTI — The season hasn’t gone quite as planned, but the Ingleside Mustangs certainly aren’t complaining.

Ingleside had hoped to be undefeated, but Mathis prevented that with a dramatic 21-20 overtime victory earlier this month. Still, the Mustangs aren’t out of the race for the at least a piece of the District 31-3A championship.

That should provide plenty of motivation as Ingleside (4-1 district, 7-1 overall) prepares for Friday night’s clash against unbeaten Sinton.

“It’s always good at this point in the season when you still have a chance to make the playoffs and even share or win the district title,” coach Graig Hesseltine said. “That’s exciting.”

Not so much for Ingleside’s opponents.

The offense is averaging 43 points and 407 total yards per game and is equally effective on the ground and through the air. It helps to have a quarterback like Brian Hull and a complement of weapons that include running back Raydell Perez and receiver Dale Fabacher.

“They’re all seniors that have been in the program for a few years. They blossomed and finally came into their own,” Hesseltine said of the trio, which has combined for 3,808 all-purpose yards. “They all do different things for us and have definitely contributed a lot to the success of our team.”

Hull is 71 of 112 (63 percent) for 1,504 yards and 15 touchdowns with only two interceptions. He has rushed for 429 yards and four touchdowns and ranks 14th in the state among 3A players in total offense with 1,933 yards.

Hull’s quarterback rating of 139 ranks second statewide in all classifications, but Hesseltine isn’t surprised by the numbers.

“Brian is having a really consistent season,” Hesseltine said. “He’s playing well in just about every game and is playing smart. He doesn’t have a whole lot of passing attempts, but he averages about 20 yards per completion. He’s more mature and makes good decisions.”

With Perez and Fabacher there to lend a hand, Hull doesn’t have to do it all.

Perez has rushed for 869 yards and a South Texas best 19 touchdowns. Fabacher, meanwhile, has rushed for 385 yards and six touchdowns to go along with 569 yards and seven touchdowns receiving.

“We have a good mix of receivers and backs, so we’re able to get the ball to different people at any time,” Hesseltine said. “That’s been important to the success of our offense.”

Hesseltine said the Mustangs are ready for Friday’s challenge.

“They guys are excited and have been practicing really hard,” Hesseltine said. “Their focus has been great. They understand the importance of the game. We’re playing at home and that adds to excitement.”

FmrPirate14
10-29-2009, 09:12 AM
Some very good articles, I didnt even notice Harrisons numbers were so good this year, I havent really been up to date with stats since I havent been in town in awhile. Sounds like Hull is a extremly good QB as well. haha can you say high school version of red river rivalry 08...lol this game seems to me like its gonna be all offense, and whoever makes the big mistake is gonna lose.

Ingleside Fan
10-29-2009, 09:24 AM
red river rivalry 08...lol

Us old guys still call it the "Red River Shootout!":)

Maybe we can name this game the San Pat Shootout?:thinking:

pirate4state
10-29-2009, 09:54 AM
I expected to have to read a few pages worth of stuff. You night shift people are slacking!!! :tisk:

Really not much left to say. Both teams had the same amount of time to practice to get prepared for this game, both want to win, but only one will and they wear MAROON & WHITE!!!

99IHSMustang
10-29-2009, 10:06 AM
I expected to have to read a few pages worth of stuff. You night shift people are slacking!!! :tisk:

Really not much left to say. Both teams had the same amount of time to practice to get prepared for this game, both want to win, but only one will and they wear MAROON & WHITE!!!

I believe Ingleside has the advantage in Offensive weapons and speed on both sides. That's the difference and that is why they win this game.

FmrPirate14
10-29-2009, 10:07 AM
Us old guys still call it the "Red River Shootout!":)

Maybe we can name this game the San Pat Shootout?:thinking:

hey im not very found of the name change either I like shootout better than rivalry

pirate4state
10-29-2009, 10:14 AM
I believe Ingleside has the advantage in Offensive weapons and speed on both sides. That's the difference and that is why they win this game.

Which is why yall are the favorites and we are the underdogs! Because you aren't the only one who believes this.

Ingleside Fan
10-29-2009, 10:25 AM
Which is why yall are the favorites and we are the underdogs! Because you aren't the only one who believes this.

No No No! No matter what you guys are undefeated and the raining District Champs. That makes you the favorite to win.

By the way.

Go Big Blue!

truebluestang
10-29-2009, 10:32 AM
Who cares what our JH coaches upstairs said. What do I need to do send you the still shot of the ball touching the pylon with him still in bounds. The refs just blew it- I know you want to think you won the game without any help but that is not the case. Let me know if you want the still shot.

pirate4state
10-29-2009, 10:35 AM
Who cares what our JH coaches upstairs said. What do I need to do send you the still shot of the ball touching the pylon with him still in bounds. The refs just blew it- I know you want to think you won the game without any help but that is not the case. Let me know if you want the still shot.

haha if you have a still shot, can you post it on here so we can finally put this to rest! :D

99IHSMustang
10-29-2009, 10:36 AM

Seriously, Trueblue this doesn't even matter anymore. This can go back and forth all year long, but it is not going to change what has already happened. "Dems da breaks" and you will find in life that everything is not fair and doesn't always come out the way it is intended or supposed to.

FmrPirate14
10-29-2009, 10:38 AM
haha if you have a still shot, can you post it on here so we can finally put this to rest! :D

yes i would love to see this infamous still shot about the "controversial call"

pirate4state
10-29-2009, 10:38 AM
you guys are undefeated and the raining District Champs.

And we will remain that way :cheerl:

Ingleside Fan
10-29-2009, 11:44 AM
And we will remain that way :cheerl:

No Way Sister!

pirate4state
10-29-2009, 11:48 AM
No Way Sister! Brother, the sooner you accept it the better off you'll be! :D

I'll be in Ingleside at 6pm tomorrow. We still doing a M&G? Where yall want to meet so I can :tongue: at yall in person! :D

99IHSMustang
10-29-2009, 11:53 AM
Brother, the sooner you accept it the better off you'll be! :D

I'll be in Ingleside at 6pm tomorrow. We still doing a M&G? Where yall want to met so I can :tongue: at yall in person! :D

I wont be at the game till about 6:30 or so and I will have my mother and neice with me so I am not sure I can do a pre-game M&G.

pirate4state
10-29-2009, 11:56 AM
We can do a half time M&G, just tell me where.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-29-2009, 12:27 PM
Seriously, you will find in life that everything is not fair and doesn't always come out the way it is intended or supposed to. Sorry it wont come out like you wanted after friday nights game, hey but life is'nt always fair :)

99IHSMustang
10-29-2009, 12:38 PM
Sorry it wont come out like you wanted after friday nights game, hey but life is'nt always fair :)

With the fact that "Hull’s rating of 139 ranks second statewide in all classifications" and he has had "71 of 112 (63 percent) for 1,504 yards and 15 touchdowns with only two interceptions. He has rushed for 429 yards and four touchdowns and ranks 14th in the state among 3A players in total offense with 1,933 yards." .... ummmm yeah... I think I am going to go with INGLESIDE MUSTANGS for the win. Need I say more. :clap:

SintonFan
10-29-2009, 12:46 PM
From the Corpus Christi Caller Times: http://www.caller.com/news/2009/oct/28/mustangs-stay-in-31-3a-race/

CORPUS CHRISTI — The season hasn’t gone quite as planned, but the Ingleside Mustangs certainly aren’t complaining.

Ingleside had hoped to be undefeated, but Mathis prevented that with a dramatic 21-20 overtime victory earlier this month. Still, the Mustangs aren’t out of the race for the at least a piece of the District 31-3A championship.

That should provide plenty of motivation as Ingleside (4-1 district, 7-1 overall) prepares for Friday night’s clash against unbeaten Sinton.

“It’s always good at this point in the season when you still have a chance to make the playoffs and even share or win the district title,” coach Graig Hesseltine said. “That’s exciting.”

Not so much for Ingleside’s opponents.

The offense is averaging 43 points and 407 total yards per game and is equally effective on the ground and through the air. It helps to have a quarterback like Brian Hull and a complement of weapons that include running back Raydell Perez and receiver Dale Fabacher.

“They’re all seniors that have been in the program for a few years. They blossomed and finally came into their own,” Hesseltine said of the trio, which has combined for 3,808 all-purpose yards. “They all do different things for us and have definitely contributed a lot to the success of our team.”

Hull is 71 of 112 (63 percent) for 1,504 yards and 15 touchdowns with only two interceptions. He has rushed for 429 yards and four touchdowns and ranks 14th in the state among 3A players in total offense with 1,933 yards.

Hull’s quarterback rating of 139 ranks second statewide in all classifications, but Hesseltine isn’t surprised by the numbers.

“Brian is having a really consistent season,” Hesseltine said. “He’s playing well in just about every game and is playing smart. He doesn’t have a whole lot of passing attempts, but he averages about 20 yards per completion. He’s more mature and makes good decisions.”

With Perez and Fabacher there to lend a hand, Hull doesn’t have to do it all.

Perez has rushed for 869 yards and a South Texas best 19 touchdowns. Fabacher, meanwhile, has rushed for 385 yards and six touchdowns to go along with 569 yards and seven touchdowns receiving.

“We have a good mix of receivers and backs, so we’re able to get the ball to different people at any time,” Hesseltine said. “That’s been important to the success of our offense.”

Hesseltine said the Mustangs are ready for Friday’s challenge.

“They guys are excited and have been practicing really hard,” Hesseltine said. “Their focus has been great. They understand the importance of the game. We’re playing at home and that adds to excitement.”

Ummmmm....
Phil?!?!?!?!:eek: :D

SintonPirateFan
10-29-2009, 12:52 PM

how much you wanna make a bet i can throw a football over them mountains???

seriously, you need to let it go.

big daddy russ
10-29-2009, 12:58 PM
...Let me know if you want the still shot.
I do.

Ingleside Fan
10-29-2009, 01:17 PM
Brother, the sooner you accept it the better off you'll be! :D

I'll be in Ingleside at 6pm tomorrow. We still doing a M&G? Where yall want to meet so I can :tongue: at yall in person! :D

I say Half time in the visitors parking lot. The old main entrance.

OnceABucJr
10-29-2009, 01:21 PM
Can you bring TrueBlueStang and his infamous "still shot"???

SINTON81
10-29-2009, 01:29 PM
Can you bring TrueBlueStang and his infamous "still shot"??? I would like to see it posted on the downlow.

99IHSMustang
10-29-2009, 07:23 PM
Go Mustangs!... Thought the thread got a little stale. :D

SintonFan
10-29-2009, 09:25 PM
GO PIRATES!!!

44INAROW
10-29-2009, 09:41 PM
the last Meet and Greet I remember with Ingleside was between Cuero and Ingleside in Seguin in 05 I think.. That was the infamous "Meet and Greet "behind the bushes" That was so funny - trying to get the cops and security guys let us through the gate to go behind the bushes lol... that was a huge gathering.. BDR and his Missus, P4S, APPF, for sure. Sinton, Cuero and Ingleside fans all meeting together. There were alot of Ingleside fans. Their fans follow the team well.

maroonpirate04
10-29-2009, 10:37 PM
GO SINTON PIRATES!!!

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/maroonpirate04/DSC00715.jpg

A LETHAL THREAT IN 31-3A :D :D :D

SintonFan_inAustin
10-30-2009, 12:19 AM
Battle of QB's http://kris.images.worldnow.com/images/incoming/sports/logo/sinton.gif vs http://kris.images.worldnow.com/images/incoming/sports/logo/ingleside.gif (http://www.kristv.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=4254615&h1=Battle%20Of%20The%20Best&vt1=v&at1=Promotion%2025&d1=86000&LaunchPageAdTag=Promotion%2025&activePane=info&rnd=36363584)

Ingleside Fan
10-30-2009, 06:29 AM
Leaving Dallas for the drive down!

GO BIG BLUE!!!

99IHSMustang
10-30-2009, 07:01 AM
Leaving Dallas for the drive down!

GO BIG BLUE!!!

Have a safe trip.

truebluestang
10-30-2009, 08:19 AM
How do you attach a picture?

99IHSMustang
10-30-2009, 08:25 AM
How do you attach a picture?

You upload it to a place like image shack (http://imageshack.us/). Once uploaded, right click the picture and go to properties and copy the address. Then come back on here and use the IMG button and paste the address. If you want to send it to me I can do it for you as well.

44INAROW
10-30-2009, 09:00 AM
You upload it to a place like image shack (http://imageshack.us/). Once uploaded, right click the picture and go to properties and copy the address. Then come back on here and use the IMG button and paste the address. If you want to send it to me I can do it for you as well.
it sounds alot harder than it is - really - when you go to image shak or photobucket - you have to create an acct (it's free and doesn't take but a minute to set up)

99IHSMustang
10-30-2009, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
it sounds alot harder than it is - really - when you go to image shak or photobucket - you have to create an acct (it's free and doesn't take but a minute to set up)

With image shack no account is needed to upload with photobucket you have to register.

44INAROW
10-30-2009, 09:11 AM
With image shack no account is needed to upload with photobucket you have to register.

COOL. I haven't been on that site in ages. Might have to check it out.

pirate4state
10-30-2009, 09:55 AM
How do you attach a picture? Sweet! Can't wait to see the "proof" :D

++++++++++++++

I hope the rain stays away tonight. Weather feels great this morning! :)

GO PIRATES!

99IHSMustang
10-30-2009, 10:12 AM
It's time to put the BS talking aside and let both teams do what they do best and that is go out their and play some football. Let's all hope for an injury free game.... oh yeah and go INGLESIDE MUSTANGS :clap:

SintonPirateFan
10-30-2009, 10:15 AM
GO PIRATES!!

and for the love of all that is holy, i hope the ref's don't miss anything..... otherwise we'll never hear the end of it!!!

pirate4state
10-30-2009, 10:31 AM
GO PIRATES!!

and for the love of all that is holy, i hope the ref's don't miss anything..... otherwise we'll never hear the end of it!!! :evillol:

I had a wild dream last night that the half time score was 0-0. HAHA.

I'm with Izzy...hoping for a CLEAN & injury free game tonight. May the best team win!

S-I-N-T-O-N P-I-R-A-T-E-S!!!

pirate4state
10-30-2009, 11:15 AM
Any new posters (this includes you, truebluestang) who would like to attend our half time M&G, we'll be meeting in the visitor's parking lot (the old main entrance). See you there!

OnceABucJr
10-30-2009, 11:30 AM
hee, hee - I'll bet tbs has "other" things to do during halftime???

44INAROW
10-30-2009, 11:42 AM

ya think :D

SintonPirateFan
10-30-2009, 12:11 PM

....like doctoring "still shots" from the first half????

FmrPirate14
10-30-2009, 12:28 PM
wish I could attend a meet & greet but im not even in the state lol...haha my "lil bro" said the secondary is ready for the challenge of stoping Brian Hull & his receivers...I believe him

pirateman98
10-30-2009, 02:54 PM
Good Luck Pirates!!

SintonFan88
10-30-2009, 05:08 PM
Yes indeed. Good Luck to the Pirates! I would like to know where the meet & greet is going to be at. I want to go and meet everyone. Can someone please tell me?