PDA

View Full Version : District 2-3A

Snyder_TigerFan
10-24-2009, 10:21 AM
Assumptions:

Snyder beats Breckenridge - Snyder 2-2
Brownwood beats Sweetwater - Brownwood 3-1
Wylie beats Graham - Wylie 4-0, Graham 2-2

If....Snyder beats Brownwood in the final district game, that would put Snyder, Brownwood, and Graham at 3-2. How are the 2nd and 3rd spots for the playoffs determined?

If Graham beats Wylie next week....how does that change things? Graham gets 2nd? Winner of Snyder/Brownwood gets 3rd?

Sweetwater Red
10-24-2009, 10:27 AM
If the head to head is a wash, don't they go to a point
differential in those games? I think 14 is the max either way.

markp08
10-24-2009, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Assumptions:

If....Snyder beats Brownwood in the final district game, that would put Snyder, Brownwood, and Graham at 3-2. How are the 2nd and 3rd spots for the playoffs determined?

If Graham beats Wylie next week....how does that change things? Graham gets 2nd? Winner of Snyder/Brownwood gets 3rd?

Simple.... If Wylie beats Graham and B-wood beats S-water and Snyder, it's those three in the playoffs.

In fact, the only way for Snyder to get in is to beat B-ridge and B-wood.

Looking4number8
10-24-2009, 10:30 AM
It could be a real mess. The easiest way to do this is for Snyder just to lay down and take a loss. That would put us in the playoffs....

Honestly I cant say I have not thought about this but we have to take care of Sweetwater first. Sweetwater wants a win and will give us all we can handle...

Snyder_TigerFan
10-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by markp08
Simple.... If Wylie beats Graham and B-wood beats S-water and Snyder, it's those three in the playoffs.

In fact, the only way for Snyder to get in is to beat B-ridge and B-wood.

Which was my scenario....

Snyder_TigerFan
10-24-2009, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
It could be a real mess. The easiest way to do this is for Snyder just to lay down and take a loss. That would put us in the playoffs....

Honestly I cant say I have not thought about this but we have to take care of Sweetwater first. Sweetwater wants a win and will give us all we can handle...

Well, you know that's not going to happen.

If Sweetwater beats Brownwood, that throws a whole different scenario. But realistically, I don't see that happening.

Daddy D 11
10-24-2009, 10:51 AM
If Snyder beat Sweetwater 52-0..... Brownwood is gonna hang a hundred.

slingshot
10-24-2009, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
If Snyder beat Sweetwater 52-0..... Brownwood is gonna hang a hundred. Nah... don't read too much into that, BWD will not be going for 2 pt conversions and still running the starters when up by 30+ :rolleyes: . They have some class.

skins4life
10-24-2009, 06:06 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Daddy D 11
If Snyder beat Sweetwater 52-0..... Brownwood is gonna hang a hundred. [/QUOTE

:lies: :lies: :lies:

skins4life
10-24-2009, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by slingshot
Nah... don't read too much into that, BWD will not be going for 2 pt conversions and still running the starters when up by 30+ :rolleyes: . They have some class.

Starters were out end of 3rd. Had an LB at HB who had never been on offense all year. Had all of he JV players in that could play. Didn't put the mascot or cheerleaders in out of respect. Nobody whats to have a cheerleader run the ball on them!!:) :)

TheDOCTORdre
10-24-2009, 06:16 PM
Ya'll have forgotten this scenario as well...Sweetwater beats Brownwood and then goes on to beat Wylie to put Sweetwater @ 3-2...

skins4life
10-24-2009, 06:30 PM
Wylie 5-0 2-3A Champ
Graham 3-2 2-3A Runner-up
Snyder 3-2
Brownwood 3-2
Sweetwater 1-4
Breckenridge 0-5

If Snyder beats Brownwood by more than 1 they will be the 3rd team in 2-3A.

IMO this is the only scenario Snyder & Brownwood need to worry about.

Pendragon13
10-24-2009, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Ya'll have forgotten this scenario as well...Sweetwater beats Brownwood and then goes on to beat Wylie to put Sweetwater @ 3-2... and then you wake up and realize...;)

DukeNukem
10-24-2009, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by skins4life
Wylie 5-0 2-3A Champ
Snyder 3-2
Brownwood 3-2
Sweetwater 1-4
Breckenridge 0-5

IMO this is the only scenario Snyder & Brownwood need to worry about.

I agree. Have nothing against the kids at Brownwood, but because of the posters on this board and all that said B-wood would roll in 3-A, I will be pulling for Snyder. Plus that sets up the yearly showdown between Monahans and Snyder.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-25-2009, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by DukeNukem
I agree. Have nothing against the kids at Brownwood, but because of the posters on this board and all that said B-wood would roll in 3-A, I will be pulling for Snyder. Plus that sets up the yearly showdown between Monahans and Snyder.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LE Dad
10-25-2009, 01:50 AM
Wylie 5-0 2-3A Champ
Snyder 3-2
Brownwood 3-2
Sweetwater 1-4
Breckenridge 0-5

IMO this is the only scenario Snyder & Brownwood need to worry about. No actually you take the point differential from all 3 teams.

Graham is +13
8wd is +1 w/ Snyder remaining
Snyder is - 14 and must win by 16 :thinking:

ccmom
10-25-2009, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
No actually you take the point differential from all 3 teams.

Graham is +13
Snyder is - 14 and must win by 16 :thinking: Do all districts handle this the same? For some reason I was thinking each district has their own tie-break system, but I really don't know.

Looking4number8
10-25-2009, 08:28 AM

Graham is +13

Thanks LE Dad, I am not sure how all of this works but I think you are correct. All I need to know for sure is Brownwood needs to win the next two to be a sure thing in the playoffs

TheDOCTORdre
10-25-2009, 08:32 AM
Thanks LE Dad, I am not sure how all of this works but I think you are correct. All I need to know for sure is Brownwood needs to win the next two to be a sure thing in the playoffs

man I sure am sorry about that considering its not gonna happen :D

95mustang
10-25-2009, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Do all districts handle this the same? For some reason I was thinking each district has their own tie-break system, but I really don't know.

The district coaches decide on the tie breaker system. I do believe that 2-3A uses the point system.

Looking4number8
10-25-2009, 09:38 AM
man I sure am sorry about that considering its not gonna happen :D
I dont know how you guys plan on winning when your own people are post this\/ \/ \/ \/

Originally posted by STANG RED
My clicking finger is getting tired of trying to get it on every thread. So here goes.

shnyder &sweetwater SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!!
ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL!

shnyder &sweetwater SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!!

shnydr & sweetwater SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!!

:wave: :thumbsup: :taunt: :devil:

LE Dad
10-25-2009, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
The district coaches decide on the tie breaker system. I do believe that 2-3A uses the point system. That is correct the ADs, usually coaches, decide after realignment how they want to handle ties. I read in earlier posts that 2-3A uses points. If it is a 3 way tie Graham is in and Brownwood has the inside track. Snyder best shot is to become big Graham fans and then it becomes head to head with Brownwood. A lot better odds than starting a game 16 points down. This is gonna be one exciting week for all in 2 3A. Wylie is the only one that is virtually point proof at this point.

:thinking:

Pendragon13
10-25-2009, 02:15 PM
Forget scenarios and getting help from other teams....just win out and let the chips fall where they may.;)

DukeNukem
10-25-2009, 03:40 PM

Graham is +13

actually snyder just has to win by 8. snyder would gain 8 and brownwood would lose 8 putting snyder at -6 and brownwood at -7.

food for thought.

Rocket
10-25-2009, 03:42 PM
Well, you know that's not going to happen.

If Sweetwater beats Brownwood, that throws a whole different scenario. But realistically, I don't see that happening.

If Snyder beat Sweetwater by 56, You can best believe Brownwood is going to lay the smack down. LOL

Snyder will not matter. Brownwood will handle business.

Daddy D 11
10-25-2009, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
You can best believe Brownwood is going to lay the smack down. LOL.

That's what I was trying to say.

LE Dad
10-25-2009, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by DukeNukem
actually snyder just has to win by 8. snyder would gain 8 and brownwood would lose 8 putting snyder at -6 and brownwood at -7.

food for thought. :doh: :doh:I Gotta quit doing math at 1 in the morning. :D

Snyder_TigerFan
10-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
If Snyder beat Sweetwater by 56, You can best believe Brownwood is going to lay the smack down. LOL

Snyder will not matter. Brownwood will handle business.

Of course they are. Don't underestimate Snyder. They've changed so much this year, you don't know what you are going to get. They are a very good team - you will see in a few weeks. The defense has improved tenfold.

Go Sweetwater!

skins4life
10-25-2009, 07:35 PM

Graham is +13

To be the 3rd place team all they have to do is beat Brownwood by 2 or more. They've already lost to Graham, so is doesn't matter if they win by 2 or 32, they lose the head to head.

LE Dad
10-25-2009, 07:56 PM
To be the 3rd place team all they have to do is beat Brownwood by 2 or more. They've already lost to Graham, so is doesn't matter if they win by 2 or 32, they lose the head to head. :confused: :confused: If Graham loses to Wylie all three teams will be 3-2 and tied for 2nd place and the tie breaker will be point differential. If Graham beats Wylie they will be 4-1 and then you would be head to head with Brownwood. I know it sounds crazy but believe me we go through this every year in our District.
Graham is - 1 to Brownwood and + 14 to Snyder = +13 so they will be second. So ya'll are playing for 3rd but you will have to cover the points. :) Duke is right though the margin needed is only 8. :nerd:

95mustang
10-25-2009, 08:09 PM
Everyone is trying to make this to difficult. Brownwood beats Sweetwater then Brownwood beats Snyder.

See it is not that complicated. :D

Daddy D 11
10-25-2009, 08:13 PM
Everyone is trying to make this to difficult. Brownwood beats Sweetwater then Brownwood beats Snyder.

See it is not that complicated. :D

I agree. That's simplicity. But don't expect anyone from Snyder or Sweetwater to understand it.

LE Dad
10-25-2009, 08:14 PM

See it is not that complicated. :D :thinking: That would take the guesswork out. :clap: :clap:

95mustang
10-25-2009, 08:27 PM
I agree. That's simplicity. But don't expect anyone from Snyder or Sweetwater to understand it.

Maybe I should type it slower then. :D

skins4life
10-25-2009, 08:35 PM
:confused: :confused: If Graham loses to Wylie all three teams will be 3-2 and tied for 2nd place and the tie breaker will be point differential. If Graham beats Wylie they will be 4-1 and then you would be head to head with Brownwood. I know it sounds crazy but believe me we go through this every year in our District.
Graham is - 1 to Brownwood and + 14 to Snyder = +13 so they will be second. So ya'll are playing for 3rd but you will have to cover the points. :) Duke is right though the margin needed is only 8. :nerd:

You know what? The only thing that really matters right now is this coming Friday night. Win this week and then worry about next week!!

DaHop72
10-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Dear LE Dad, skins4life is right. If Snyder beats Bwood and Snyder, Graham and Bwood were tied Snyder would only have to win by two and that comes from a very good source.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Daddy D 11
10-25-2009, 08:41 PM
I was waiting for you to show up:devil:

Snyder_TigerFan
10-25-2009, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Dear LE Dad, skins4life is right. If Snyder beats Bwood and Snyder, Graham and Bwood were tied Snyder would only have to win by two and that comes from a very good source.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I like it! :thumbsup:

Dominate Breckenridge first.....then Brownwood.

:)

DaHop72
10-25-2009, 08:46 PM
Nah... don't read too much into that, BWD will not be going for 2 pt conversions and still running the starters when up by 30+ :rolleyes: . They have some class. You've become the king of sour grapes. 1. Our kicker was injured on the second half kick off and didn't come back into the game thus the two point conversions, the Tigers did try to kick an extra point and it was a disaster and one our line backers kicked off and topped the kickoff. 2. Once again, know your facts, we didn't play our starters in the fourth quarter. In the back field the fullback was one of the starting linebackers who had never played a down of offense. and the tailback iwas a back up WR and kick returner. Sorry that we don't have three extra teams on the sidelines that we can run in like the Bulldogs. :hand: :hand:

DaHop72
10-25-2009, 08:46 PM
I was waiting for you to show up:devil: And well you should have D. How's life in Waco treating you?

Daddy D 11
10-25-2009, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
You've become the king of sour grapes. 1. Our kicker was injured on the second half kick off and didn't come back into the game thus the two point conversions, the Tigers did try to kick an extra point and it was a disaster and one our line backers kicked off and topped the kickoff. 2. Once again, know your facts, we didn't play our starters in the fourth quarter. In the back field the fullback was one of the starting linebackers who had never played a down of offense. and the tailback iwas a back up WR and kick returner. Sorry that we don't have three extra teams on the sidelines that we can run in like the Bulldogs. :hand: :hand:

B-B-B-BURN. Dahop just ate Slingshots lunch.

BEAST
10-25-2009, 08:51 PM
Here's how it's going to play out.

Wylie 5-0 District Champs and D1 Rep
Brownwood 4-1. #1 D2 Rep
Graham 3-2. #2 D2 Rep.
Snyder 3-2
Sweetwater 1-4
Breckenridge 0-5.

BEAST

skins4life
10-25-2009, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by BEAST

Wylie 5-0 District Champs and D1 Rep
Brownwood 4-1. #1 D2 Rep
Graham 3-2. #2 D2 Rep.
Snyder 3-2
Sweetwater 1-4
Breckenridge 0-5.

BEAST

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Snyder_TigerFan
10-25-2009, 10:14 PM

Snyder 3-2

BEAST

Correct you are. However, if that's the case, Snyder makes the playoffs and Brownwood stays home again. :)

ccmom
10-26-2009, 08:42 AM
I still don't get it!:confused:

LE Dad
10-26-2009, 08:54 AM
I still don't get it!:confused: I am sure that next week the local papers will publish the formula that will be used and the points Snyder will need to win by. :doh:

:D

ccmom
10-26-2009, 08:59 AM
I am sure that next week the local papers will publish the formula that will be used and the points Snyder will need to win by. :doh:

In other words...you don't get it either. :p

LE Dad
10-26-2009, 09:11 AM
In other words...you don't get it either. :p Oh no I get points in 3 way tie. It is just some say your district is using points and the Snyder posters say some other formula is being used. If points are used then Snyder needs 8. I have yet to hear exactly how Snyder is coming up with 2 and don't feel like getting into a pissing contest with them. Just know if your district uses points it will be 8 that Snyder must win by.

BwdLion_80
10-26-2009, 09:13 AM
Our district uses the positive points for the tie breaker!

ccmom
10-26-2009, 09:15 AM

Graham is +13

Oh no I get points in 3 way tie. It is just some say your district is using points and the Snyder posters say some other formula is being used. If points are used then Snyder needs 8. I have yet to hear exactly how Snyder is coming up with 2 and don't feel like getting into a pissing contest with them. Just know if your district uses points it will be 8 that Snyder must win by.

:thinking: Yeah, it sounds to me like you have it all figured out... :confused: ;)

TheDOCTORdre
10-26-2009, 09:18 AM
listen guys, you gotta listen to me this is how its going to play out

this week
Sweetwater beats Brownwood
Snyder beats Breck
Wylie beats Graham

Next week
Grahmam beats Breck
Brownwood beats Snyder
Sweetwater beats wylie

Final district standing
Wylie 4-1
Graham 3-2
Sweetwater 3-2
Brownwood 3-2
Snyder 2-3
Breckenridge 0-5

Idont know how the tie breaker actually works, but somehow Sweetwater manages to get into the playoffs with a 3-7 record:D

ccmom
10-26-2009, 09:20 AM

this week
Snyder beats Breck
Wylie beats Graham

Next week
Grahmam beats Breck
Brownwood beats Snyder
Sweetwater beats wylie

Final district standing
Wylie 4-1
Graham 3-2
Sweetwater 3-2
Brownwood 3-2
Snyder 2-3
Breckenridge 0-5

Idont know how the tie breaker actually works, but somehow Sweetwater manages to get into the playoffs with a 3-7 record:D

Well, there you have it folks. You heard it here first! :eek: :eek:;)

LE Dad
10-26-2009, 09:21 AM
Yeah, it sounds to me like you have it all figured out... :confused: ;) LOL First post was at 1 am I was simply adding points for Snyder without subtracting from Bwd. Every point Snyder gains takes one away from Bwd, thus 8 instead of 16 :rolleyes:

LE Dad
10-26-2009, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by BwdLion_80
Our district uses the positive points for the tie breaker! OK that explains the difference. Positive puts Snyder at 0, Bwd at 1 and Graham at 14 thus Snyder does only need 2 points to win 3rd.

LE Dad
10-26-2009, 09:33 AM

this week
Snyder beats Breck
Wylie beats Graham

Next week
Grahmam beats Breck
Brownwood beats Snyder
Sweetwater beats wylie

Final district standing
Wylie 4-1
Graham 3-2
Sweetwater 3-2
Brownwood 3-2
Snyder 2-3
Breckenridge 0-5

Idont know how the tie breaker actually works, but somehow Sweetwater manages to get into the playoffs with a 3-7 record:D It's HS football SW has just as good of a shot as anyone else. Go all out Dre ....
Sweetwater D2 State Champs 2009 !!
:clap: :clap:

Trashman
10-26-2009, 09:33 AM

this week
Snyder beats Breck
Wylie beats Graham

Next week
Grahmam beats Breck
Brownwood beats Snyder
Sweetwater beats wylie

Final district standing
Wylie 4-1
Graham 3-2
Sweetwater 3-2
Brownwood 3-2
Snyder 2-3
Breckenridge 0-5

Calling Doctor Dre.................Calling Dr. Dre........................Please report to the lab for your drug test.............

BEAST
10-26-2009, 11:48 AM
OK that explains the difference. Positive puts Snyder at 0, Bwd at 1 and Graham at 14 thus Snyder does only need 2 points to win 3rd.

Of course they have to beat us in our house. All of yall are getting way ahead of yourselves. These tie-breakers only happen IF they can beat us.

BEAST

TheDOCTORdre
10-26-2009, 11:50 AM
Of course they have to beat us in our house. All of yall are getting way ahead of yourselves. These tie-breakers only happen IF they can beat us.

BEAST

or if ya'll lose to sweetwater;)

ccmom
10-26-2009, 11:51 AM

BEAST

Boy, I'd like to see that game. It oughta be a dandy.:clap:

DaHop72
10-26-2009, 11:57 AM

BEAST Is that kind of like your buddy Rocket already having Brownwood being a top 5 team next year?:thinking: :thinking:

LE Dad
10-26-2009, 11:58 AM

BEAST Nah, I am not saying that they can do it. I actually think Brownwood will pull it out. :eek: :eek: Wow! Did I just say that:confused:

Ex-Tiger2005
10-26-2009, 01:09 PM
Nah... don't read too much into that, BWD will not be going for 2 pt conversions and still running the starters when up by 30+ :rolleyes: . They have some class.

Starters were gone in 3rd quarter except on def. And we went for 2 because our kicker was out with an injury! Dont make statements unless you know... and Why not score especially if it will come down to points at the end especially with all the hoop la goin on?

Ex-Tiger2005
10-26-2009, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
Forget scenarios and getting help from other teams....just win out and let the chips fall where they may.;)

Amen!

Looking4number8
10-30-2009, 10:35 PM
Assumptions:

What was that my daddy about "Ass-u-me-"

Wow, did not expect Wylie to loose.................................ALL YEAR

congrats Graham, you just made the playoff race clear! Win and your in, loose and you have to count on one of the other 3-1 teams to loose.

Sweetwater Red
10-30-2009, 10:50 PM
I'm sure glad that nothing I have ever posted has come back to bite me in the ass.

DaHop72
10-30-2009, 10:51 PM
What was that my daddy about "Ass-u-me-"

Wow, did not expect Wylie to loose.................................ALL YEAR

congrats Graham, you just made the playoff race clear! Win and your in, loose and you have to count on one of the other 3-1 teams to loose. I think the way things sort out they are already in along with Wylie. Winner of Bwood and Snyder takes the last spot.

Who-dun-it!!?
10-30-2009, 10:58 PM
How bout this senerio?

Graham beats Wylie There in.
Snyder and B-wood- both get in cause Wylie gets caught recruting. Wylie is disqualified from the 2009 playoffs.

Just Kidding Guys, I know ya'll are at least 2 students short of going 4A.

Looking4number8
10-30-2009, 11:07 PM
Wylie 3-1
Graham 3-1
Brownwood 3-1
snider 2-2
Sweetwater 1-3
Breck 0-4

Next week,
Wylie should wax Sweetwater ,
Graham and Breck, well they should not even play.

Brownwood plays snider and if we loose we are both 3-2 with snider winning the head to head, if we win, we are in a 3 way tie for district championship... Basicly next week we play for either 1st or 4th!

If somehow Sweetwater or Breckenridge make an upset, I wil just read in the Saturday paper who is in, My mind does not work that good!

Who-dun-it!!?
10-30-2009, 11:12 PM
Wylie 3-1
Graham 3-1
Brownwood 3-1
snider 2-2
Sweetwater 1-3
Breck 0-4

Next week,
Wylie should wax Sweetwater ,
Graham and Breck, well they should not even play.

Brownwood plays snider and if we loose we are both 3-2 with snider winning the head to head, if we win, we are in a 3 way tie for district championship... Basicly next week we play for either 1st or 4th!

If somehow Sweetwater or Breckenridge make an upset, I wil just read in the Saturday paper who is in, My mind does not work that good!

If the stangs or bucks win next week, then the losing team should just not bother with the post season. Don't mean to be harsh, but Wylie and Graham will be way too much for either team.

Brownwood - Snyder should be a slugfest. Thats gotta be the game of the week.

Looking4number8
10-30-2009, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?

If the stangs or bucks win next week, then the losing team should just not bother with the post season. Don't mean to be harsh, but Wylie and Graham will be way too much for either team.

Brownwood - Snyder should be a slugfest. Thats gotta be the game of the week.

agreed, but never count a team completly out, especially a team like Sweetwater. Wth that said, Wylie will not loose two in a row, I would hate to be a Sweetwater fan next week

Who-dun-it!!?
10-30-2009, 11:17 PM
agreed, but never count a team completly out, especially a team like Sweetwater. Wth that said, Wylie will not loose two in a row, I would hate to be a Sweetwater fan next week

I would hate to be a sweetwater fan any week.

Sorry couldn't resist.
Of corse I'm joaking. Sweetwater fans are some of the most passionate fans in 3A, they love there boys win or lose. Thats the way it should be.

skins4life
10-30-2009, 11:21 PM

I'd hate to be one of the Sweetwater players..:( :(

Z-RO
10-30-2009, 11:32 PM
If Graham and Wylie win they have a share of the district title no matter what. ****Depending what the 1st tie breaker is, if it is head to head one of the following situations could be changed****

Situation #1
If Brownwood wins (4-1) there is a 3 way tie for the district championship between Wylie (4-1), Brownwood (4-1) and Graham (4-1).

Situation #2
If Snyder wins (3-2) Wylie (4-1) and Graham (4-1) share the district title. ****Like mentioned above, if the 1st tie breaker is heads up, then graham would take the district title, with Wylie 2nd, and Snyder 3rd****

If #1 happens Wylie goes D1 no matter what and Graham takes the #1 spot in D2 because of the point difference in their loss to Brownwood (1 point) and Brownwood takes the #2 spot because of their big loss to Wylie.

If #2 happens Wylie still goes D1 and Graham still takes the #1 spot in D2 while Snyder would take the #2 spot in D2.

Does anybody know what order these tie breakers are in? Seems like Shipley knew a little something when he was trying to throw deep to his son on the last play of that Graham game last week.

DaHop72
10-30-2009, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
If Graham and Wylie win they have a share of the district title no matter what. ****Depending what the 1st tie breaker is, if it is head to head one of the following situations could be changed****

Situation #1
If Brownwood wins (4-1) there is a 3 way tie for the district championship between Wylie (4-1), Brownwood (4-1) and Graham (4-1).

Situation #2
If Snyder wins (3-2) Wylie (4-1) and Graham (4-1) share the district title. ****Like mentioned above, if the 1st tie breaker is heads up, then graham would take the district title, with Wylie 2nd, and Snyder 3rd****

If #1 happens Wylie goes D1 no matter what and Graham takes the #1 spot in D2 because of the point difference in their loss to Brownwood (1 point) and Brownwood takes the #2 spot because of their big loss to Wylie.

If #2 happens Wylie still goes D1 and Graham still takes the #1 spot in D2 while Snyder would take the #2 spot in D2.

Does anybody know what order these tie breakers are in? Seems like Shipley knew a little something when he was trying to throw deep to his son on the last play of that Graham game last week. Two teams head to head. Three teams, points are used to determine 1st spot, then head to head to determine who goes on and who stays home.