PDA

View Full Version : THSF Class 3A Week 9 Rankings

TexasHSFootball
10-24-2009, 07:42 AM
barely daylight on Saturday I have them done for you.. :D

THSF Class 3A Week 9 Rankings (http://www.texashsfootball.com/rankings/2009/wk93a.htm)

dude
10-24-2009, 09:20 AM
Your site has a lot of potential maybe the most of all football sites. But to often if goes unupdated. Not a complaint but a suggestion/semi-compliment.

Lake Pirate
10-24-2009, 09:21 AM
Wow, someone got little sleep last night. Just wondering if Mathis even crossed your mind. I know that 4th qtr meltdown vs Sinton hurt them, but two solid wins against West Oso and Robstown should've justified a spot. They showed they could hang with Sinton, they beat Ingleside. Ingleside beats a losing team (that Mathis shutout) and gets bumped up 3 spots. Just wondering, that's just my opinion and of course it's biased. Anyway, thanks for your dedication.

TexasHSFootball
10-24-2009, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Lake Pirate
Wow, someone got little sleep last night. Just wondering if Mathis even cross your mind. I know that 4th qtr meltdown vs Sinton hurt them, but two solid wins against West Oso and Robstown should've justified a spot. They showed they could hang with Sinton, they beat Ingleside. Ingleside beats a losing team (that Mathis shutout) and gets bumped up 3 spots. Just wondering. Anyway, thanks for you dedication.

I dont sleep much anyways .. ever since I had recovered from hell (aka a variant of the flying pig flu) .. I have been updating like bananas and been on cruise control.

Mathis did cross into the picture this week but there are several teams ahead them that are in the mix as well.

And yes, Ingleside did get bumped up three spots in the state ranking but in the more important ranking, which is the regional ranking, they got leapfrogged by Sealy this week.

Lake Pirate
10-24-2009, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by TexasHSFootball
I dont sleep much anyways .. ever since I had recovered from hell (aka a variant of the flying pig flu) .. I have been updating like bananas and been on cruise control.

Mathis did cross into the picture this week but there are several teams ahead them that are in the mix as well.

And yes, Ingleside did get bumped up three spots in the state ranking but in the more important ranking, which is the regional ranking, they got leapfrogged by Sealy this week.

Cool, thanks for the info. Good to hear you're feeling better.

SHSBulldog00
10-24-2009, 10:42 PM
nice poll!

SHSBulldog00
10-25-2009, 02:23 AM
ttt