PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater/Snyder updates?

hollywood
10-23-2009, 08:58 PM
hey, what's the score?

Move The Chains
10-23-2009, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
hey, what's the score? Last I saw was 24-0 Snyder, 2nd qt.

BwdLion73
10-23-2009, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Move The Chains
Last I saw was 24-0 Snyder, 2nd qt.

I didn't catch the last score but it was worse than that for Sweetwater.

TheDOCTORdre
10-23-2009, 09:05 PM
31-0 snyder at the half

Phantom Stang
10-23-2009, 09:54 PM
Sweetwater- 0
Snyder- 45

4th Q

TheDOCTORdre
10-23-2009, 09:54 PM
52-0 final

GetRDoneStangs
10-23-2009, 10:52 PM
The game was not pretty from a Sweetwater standpoint.......go figuire looking at the score.

It was a good M & G and no problems from the gate keeper.....in fact he ate at Ms. Allens and saw a few of us "mixed colors" eating before the game.

Hope all our tiger friends made it home safe and sound.

Hopefully when Dahop gets home or Ms. Str we will have some pics to post.

Both Snyder and Sweetwater have some good looking Sophs. (Fresh too) and will be fun to watch em grow up the next few years.

hollywood
10-23-2009, 11:02 PM
Well, it's on now Sweetwater!

hollywood
10-23-2009, 11:03 PM
Snyder, you're next!

garciap77
10-23-2009, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
Snyder, you're next!

Snyder is really good there Hollywood, careful!:)

Snydertigersrul
10-23-2009, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
The game was not pretty from a Sweetwater standpoint.......go figuire looking at the score.

It was a good M & G and no problems from the gate keeper.....in fact he ate at Ms. Allens and saw a few of us "mixed colors" eating before the game.

Hope all our tiger friends made it home safe and sound.

Hopefully when Dahop gets home or Ms. Str we will have some pics to post.

Both Snyder and Sweetwater have some good looking Sophs. (Fresh too) and will be fun to watch em grow up the next few years.

Just made it home.I will get the pictures posted on here some time tomorrow.It was great to see everyone.

Mrs.Str

GetRDoneStangs
10-23-2009, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Just made it home.I will get the pictures posted on here some time tomorrow.It was great to see everyone.

Mrs.Str

That will be great....apparently there were some posters that did not want to show face and meet others from the DL....:thinking: :thinking:

tigerbyheart
10-23-2009, 11:43 PM
That will be great....apparently there were some posters that did not want to show face and meet others from the DL....:thinking: :thinking:

Sorry I was admiring the new bathrooms and concession..
Were not used to running water in the womens bathrooms much less hot running water...:D The renovations are great....

GetRDoneStangs
10-23-2009, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart
Sorry I was admiring the new bathrooms and concession..
Were not used to running water in the womens bathrooms much less hot running water...:D The renovations are great....

Hey..how about the hand dryers in the restrooms????

No paper = no mess!!!

tigerbyheart
10-24-2009, 12:02 AM
Hey..how about the hand dryers in the restrooms????

No paper = no mess!!!

They are nice, but I'm still impressed more with the running water.... :D We so need to update our bathrooms....

skins4life
10-24-2009, 12:04 AM
I'll agree with tigerbyheart!!!
:2thumbsup :2thumbsup
Those are some nice facilities.

GetRDoneStangs
10-24-2009, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart
They are nice, but I'm still impressed more with the running water.... :D We so need to update our bathrooms....

We can relate...the only "running" water we used to have was "running" down the trough!!! (Men's room that is)

Thanks for the comments on the improvements and glad u made it home S & S.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-24-2009, 12:09 AM
Yes.....credit where credit is due. Very nice stadium upgrades.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-24-2009, 12:14 AM
Very interesting changes on the offense this week. It is turning into a "you never know what you are going to get" type of offense. IMO #1 is the best player on the field, and it was good to see the ball getting put in his hand, eventhough he wasn't playing QB. There are so many weapons on the Snyder offense....assuming the offensive line can dominate up front. The defense played an unbelievable game. They swarmed to the ball and were in the backfield all night. I especially liked the sweetwater hand off to our linebacker.

skins4life
10-24-2009, 12:27 AM
Yea!! It nearly happen ed three times!!

Sweetwater Red
10-24-2009, 12:29 AM
Speaking on strictly football terms, it looks like all three teams that make it out of 2-3A will
walk to the 3rd round(sorry Monahans :( ). That
said I can't wait to see 2-3A tie up with
7-3A since they are the only competitve districts in Region I.

GetRDoneStangs
10-24-2009, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Very interesting changes on the offense this week. It is turning into a "you never know what you are going to get" type of offense. IMO #1 is the best player on the field, and it was good to see the ball getting put in his hand, eventhough he wasn't playing QB. There are so many weapons on the Snyder offense....assuming the offensive line can dominate up front. The defense played an unbelievable game. They swarmed to the ball and were in the backfield all night. I especially liked the sweetwater hand off to our linebacker.

No doubt....the D was in the Stangs face all nite. We are not as strong on OL or DL as we have been in the past...in fact we are very weak there....that kills our strong push of future skill players....it makes it tough when you can't block period..
Snyder was very aggressive on D and that worked out for the most.

Like I said before...lets let these "boys" grow up a bit.......gonna be fun for the next few years!

Tres Lobos
10-24-2009, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Speaking on strictly football terms, it looks like all three teams that make it out of 2-3A will

I don't see how any of those teams are gonna beable to just walk over monahans. Monahans Defense is the real deal. They might of lost titus on offense but they lose nothing on Defense and they have given up a total of 20 points in the first 3 quarters of play all year. And tonight had given up only 12 yards at half time when they got pulled for the whole second half since they were up 48-0. Guess we'll just wait and see tho.

loboes86
10-24-2009, 07:12 AM
7-3A since they are the only competitve districts in Region I. Why would you think it will be a walk for any of these teams out of 2-3a ?

IrishTex
10-24-2009, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by loboes86
Why would you think it will be a walk for any of these teams out of 2-3a ?

Excellent question!

:clap:

WildTexan972
10-24-2009, 11:00 AM

Yep, this is called the Rocket's Theory of a Weak Region 1.....

Sweetwater Red
10-24-2009, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Tres Lobos
I don't see how any of those teams are gonna beable to just walk over monahans. Monahans Defense is the real deal. They might of lost titus on offense but they lose nothing on Defense and they have given up a total of 20 points in the first 3 quarters of play all year. And tonight had given up only 12 yards at half time when they got pulled for the whole second half since they were up 48-0. Guess we'll just wait and see tho.

Originally posted by loboes86
Why would you think it will be a walk for any of these teams out of 2-3a ?

Sorry guys. With Titus I think ya'll are playing in the quarters if not
further....without him I don't think you get past your first real
challenge of the season when you play our third place team. Simple
as that. It's just my opinion and there's no hate intended. Hell,
I hope I'm wrong. Monahans has been long overdue. I guess will
see come week twelve.

Sweetwater Red
10-24-2009, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by IrishTex
Excellent question!

:clap:

....Because you are so in tune with West Texas football.:rolleyes: :dispntd:

IrishTex
10-24-2009, 01:14 PM
....Because you are so in tune with West Texas football.:rolleyes: :dispntd:

Well, like you, I guess i can have an opinion...unless of course you think you are so all-knowing that you think you are the only person that deserves an opinion..

:rolleyes:

And how come you are such a smart ass anyway?

Tres Lobos
10-24-2009, 01:51 PM
Sorry guys. With Titus I think ya'll are playing in the quarters if not
further....without him I don't think you get past your first real
challenge of the season when you play our third place team. Simple
as that. It's just my opinion and there's no hate intended. Hell,
I hope I'm wrong. Monahans has been long overdue. I guess will
see come week twelve.

Ya I figured it was because of titus that people have changed their minds about the loboes. Don't get me wrong titus is a great player and was a big part of the offense. But the loboes lost nothing at QB when they put Roark in. The thing that hurts them is Roark not bein able to play reciever anymore since he was leading the team in yards and recieving touchdowns. It also hurts the Defense a little in the secondary with roark not bein able to play safety. But they have moved up a sophmore and since his move up he has had 2 pics in the last 2 games. But none of this talk is gonna win monahans games or any one else games i guess everyone will just have to wait and see. I'm gonna end it on don't count the loboes out quite yet.

skins4life
10-24-2009, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

Mrs.Str

Have you download the pics yet??:)

slingshot
10-24-2009, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Tres Lobos
...the loboes lost nothing at QB when they put Roark in... Sorry, but I have a really hard time believing this one. I think Monahans will still be good--real good--but not as stout as they were with Titus at QB...

GetRDoneStangs
10-24-2009, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by skins4life
Have you download the pics yet??:)

I got them on an e-mail from STR and I will upload them to photo bucket and post later this evening.

skins4life
10-24-2009, 05:10 PM
I got them on an e-mail from STR and I will upload them to photo bucket and post later this evening.

:2thumbsup

GetRDoneStangs
10-24-2009, 05:37 PM
Sweetwater/Snyder M & G

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h63/tthomas62/Snyder-vs-Sweetwater2009footballsea.jpg

L to R:

Ex-Tiger2005, Mrs. STR, skins4life, STANGRED, GetRDoneStangs, DaHop72, SweetwaterRed, Lil SweetwaterRed

Not pictured is mustang84...he left before we took the pic , also not pictureed was the gate keeper!!:D :D

Tres Lobos
10-24-2009, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by slingshot
Sorry, but I have a really hard time believing this one. I think Monahans will still be good--real good--but not as stout as they were with Titus at QB...

You obviously havn't seen Wade Roark play than. He's more accurate than titus is in the passing game. He doesn't have the big play ability with his feet like titus, but still has speed to get out of the pocket and run the ball. His dad is the secondary coach, he's been around football his whole life and he knows the game like the back of his hand.

garciap77
10-24-2009, 06:50 PM
Sweetwater/Snyder M & G

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h63/tthomas62/Snyder-vs-Sweetwater2009footballsea.jpg

L to R:

Ex-Tiger2005, Mrs. STR, skins4life, STANGRED, GetRDoneStangs, DaHop72, SweetwaterRed, Lil SweetwaterRed

Not pictured is mustang84...he left before we took the pic , also not pictureed was the gate keeper!!:D :D

Now that's a GANG there!:D

;)

GetRDoneStangs
10-24-2009, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Now that's a GANG there!:D

;)

Watch your language now!!

:D :D

garciap77
10-24-2009, 06:54 PM
Watch your language now!!

:D :D

:D

P.S. I like this one here myself!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_6185.jpg

GetRDoneStangs
10-24-2009, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
:D

P.S. I like this one here myself!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_6185.jpg

Yea..that one is pretty cool!!

skins4life
10-24-2009, 09:24 PM
Yea..that one is pretty cool!!

Got to get this one back to the top!!:D :D :D

Sweetwater Red
10-24-2009, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by IrishTex
Well, like you, I guess i can have an opinion...

And how come you are such a smart ass anyway?

If you have an opinion then answer your own question?

skins4life
10-24-2009, 11:00 PM
If you have an opinion then answer your own question?

Yeah Sweetwater Red, why are you such a smart a$$? :D :D