PDA

View Full Version : Interesting thing happened at JV/Freshman game last night.

GrTigers6
10-23-2009, 06:30 AM
When we showed up at Gatesville last night for the games. we were sent to the home side instead of the visitor and the home crowd was on the visitor side. I can only imagine that this is due to the fact that the home side is in the sun. If there is another reason I would like to know. Not a problem, Just got my curiousity going. Is this a regular occurence for sub-varsity games?:thinking:

pancho villa
10-23-2009, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
When we showed up at Gatesville last night for the games. we were sent to the home side instead of the visitor and the home crowd was on the visitor side. I can only imagine that this is due to the fact that the home side is in the sun. If there is another reason I would like to know. Not a problem, Just got my curiousity going. Is this a regular occurence for sub-varsity games?:thinking:

We do that for sub-varsity games, because of the sun at our school.

Rocket Dad
10-23-2009, 09:11 AM
Yes, Gatesville has been flipping sides on Thurs. for at least 5 years that I know of.

GrTigers6
10-23-2009, 09:18 AM
It makes sense. Maybe we should do it too.:D

trojan37
10-23-2009, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by GrTigers6

Gatesville has always done this. It's nothing new. You were right though, it's because of the sun.