PDA

View Full Version : Castleberry Folks?

everman_guy
10-07-2003, 01:05 PM
We are ya'll this week....all this shock the world talk last week, I was hoping to hear it again this week when ya'll were going to play Everman? Do ya'll think you still have a chance to do that?

longhorn43
10-08-2003, 01:25 PM
Speaking as former Lion, Castleberry doesn't stand much of a chance. They lost too many of their athletes to graduation and grades. They play with a lot of heart, but they are outmatched on the field and in the booth.

LT#71
10-08-2003, 06:59 PM
When did u play longhorn ? I dont believe we are out matched. We have a great chance friday night i believe. The only thing u were right about longhorn was saying we have a lot of heart.

BrainDamage
10-08-2003, 07:08 PM
Castleberry should really be wanting to make a comeback after losing all three high school games (badly)They just got their butts handed to them. Freshmen 36-0 Kennedale, JV 46-0 Kennedale, varsity 52-0 Kennedale. So Castleberry needs to pick up the pieces of whats left of their pride and work harder and beat the champs! Good luck against Everman.

everman_guy
10-08-2003, 07:37 PM
Hey...I was wondering where the Castleberry folks had gone. Ya'll are definitely a group that has heart and believes in themselves. They just don't have the numbers and athletes to compete with the big boys.

LT#71
10-08-2003, 09:36 PM
Everman_guy do u play this year if so what position ?

ready2rock
10-08-2003, 10:07 PM
Brain Damage is right. Castleberry really had a big heart (or was that just a big mouth). Either way, they've got some size on the D line and a little speed too. They were able to break Kennedale's oline for losses on several occasions. However, they werent very consistent and did not have the speed to match Kennedale's backs. Moreover, they did not have the speed to run hardly any plays successfully before Kennedale's defense stopped them. If you have an arguement to that, just look again at the score. I think they wont have the speed to catch everman's backs either, but maybe they could pull off some magic. This wont be another Glen Rose-Venus upset, though. Everman will take a second place in 8-3a and castleberry will be a little farther down, well, maybe a lot farther.

everman_guy
10-09-2003, 07:58 AM
Nope just a fan, graduated a few years back....even before Matthew328. I am old man now...lol. Good luck LT71....I assume you are #71, and play left tackle....are you on varsity....I will watch you a few plays.

LT#71
10-09-2003, 07:20 PM
Everman_guy how old are you , what did u play ? yep u guessed it i am #71 and i am the left tackle and yes i am on varsity..

BrainDamage
10-09-2003, 09:30 PM
yeah good luck again and it would be interesting to have another upsetting everman loss and maybe (just maybe) someone else might get lucky and beat them also then there would be no playoffs for them...It would be like dunbar not making the playoffs...scary thought... well anyways good luck and I hope you do well.

everman_guy
10-10-2003, 07:53 AM
I am 26, never played football....just a fan....basketball was my sport of choice.

K-TOWN
10-10-2003, 05:06 PM
Good Luck #71