PDA

View Full Version : trade that never happened

coach
10-22-2009, 01:27 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=4582872

i wonder what they were willing to give up? and i would like to see the boys using him more...at least when he cathes the ball he gains more than 1 yard unlike witten

BwdLions
10-22-2009, 04:17 PM
JJ should have dealt Bennett while someone wants him. Don't be raggin on Witten. He's one of the top players on the team. There's not many, so they need to hold on to him.

coach
10-22-2009, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
JJ should have dealt Bennett while someone wants him. Don't be raggin on Witten. He's one of the top players on the team. There's not many, so they need to hold on to him.

im not hattin in witten...im just saying hes slow and cant move after getting the ball

Hupernikomen
10-22-2009, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by coach
im not hattin in witten...im just saying hes slow and cant move after getting the ball

Yeah but he is 10-12 yards down the field for a first down near everytime he catches the ball. Almost sure money when it is catchable too.

Bullaholic
10-22-2009, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Yeah but he is 10-12 yards down the field for a first down near everytime he catches the ball. Almost sure money when it is catchable too.

Huper---how u been? Long time no read---good to see you, again. How's jody? :D

Emerson1
10-22-2009, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
That's only if idiot Garret sends him out on a route.

Gobbla2001
10-22-2009, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by coach
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=4582872

i wonder what they were willing to give up? and i would like to see the boys using him more...at least when he cathes the ball he gains more than 1 yard unlike witten

but Witten runs touchdowns without his helmet on... only Tim Tebow's supposed to be able to do something like that...